Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... (2312 Views)

My Search For True Love Turn Sour / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / LOVE TURN SOUR: Boy Post Nude Photos Of Ex (18+pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by briansmith(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
I met D's gal who I that we had d same mutual connection togeda..although gettin her wasn't actually easy as u knw girls play hard to get,at every stage of trying to get close to her the was always a road block, but somehow I will pass Tru..lately she has been asking me to buy her a fone of which I did...afterwards she keeps asking of money for one issue or another..well to cut d story shot...I kept asking her out to be my gal but she said I shed give her time... I kept pressing and pressing knowing how much money and gifts I have showered on this girl.but just yesterday she told me that she can't lie anymore.. that she was not interested in going out with me...honestly now I don't know Wat to do..but if she knew she wasn't going to be my gal... y did she kip collecting my money and gifts.I am tinking...shud I tell her to bring back all dos gifts I bought for her or let her go with them.
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by 234GT(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
You don't need to collect your things from her. You have already given them out.
Just learn a lesson from this episode. If a girl has not said YES to you, don't give her what you can't afford to throw away!

6 Likes

Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Baddestguyp(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
no, u shouldn. did she force u to.give her gifts. wen u spend on a gal, expect nothin in return, if u do get something its ur luck

2 Likes

Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by durella4(m): 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
Kpele
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by sean123(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dont ask for your stuff back o. It does not look well on you. Learn your lessons and dont expect something in return when getting a girl stuff

2 Likes

Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
234GT: You don't need to collect your things from her. You have already given them out.
Just learn a lesson from this episode. If a girl has not said YES to you, don't give her what you can't afford to throw away!

Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Call her that you need to talk to her or invite her to some quiet place, inquire from her why she played you all along when she knew she wasn't interested, am so sure her response will get you very angry, as you get annoyed/angry tell her to politely remove her Sim card and hand over the phone to you. Am pretty sure you will be satisfying your conscience after you do that (believe me).. Forget all those trashy comments that you are bigger than that bla bla bla... its your money, its your gift and you are collecting it back, shikena. Some girls deserve no respect. gooooshhhh

#teamdoitright#

12 Likes

Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Kajiang02(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
sexyseun: Call her that you need to talk to her or invite her to some quiet place, inquire from her why she played you all along when she knew she wasn't interested, am so sure her response will get you very angry, as you get annoyed/angry tell her to politely remove her Sim card and hand over the phone to you. Am pretty sure you will be satisfying your conscience after you do that (believe me).. Forget all those trashy comments that you are bigger than that bla bla bla... its your money, its your gift and you are collecting it back, shikena. Some girls deserve no respect. gooooshhhh

#teamdoitright#

On the contrary, view it from this angle too;
I see you as a friend, i ask for a favor, you grant me the favor. The mistake Op made was granting her request because he hoped that will soften her heart towards him. That was a major mistake.
From my view point, the girl never had an inkling of feelings for him, What if the gifts given were perishable or instant consumables like sanitary wares, Abi shey OP go ask the babe for all the pad he buy for am if he constantly used to supply her that?

I guess OP is feeling cheated like the babe just wan mumu am and she don succeed. Move on bro, its not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by chidekings(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
234GT: You don't need to collect your things from her. You have already given them out.

on yea,am with u on this one
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
Kajiang02:

I see you as a friend, i ask for a favor, you grant me the favor. The mistake Op made was granting her request because he hoped that will soften her heart towards him. That was a major mistake.
From my view point, the girl never had an inkling of feelings for him, What if the gifts given were perishable or instant consumables like sanitary wares, Abi shey OP go ask the babe for all the pad he buy for am if he constantly used to supply her that?

I guess OP is feeling cheated like the babe just wan mumu am and she don succeed. Move on bro, its not worth it.
Please kindly read the story one more time and see where the OP clearly stated he asked her out and she replied "Give me more time" and in that time frame she kept demanding for what her father cant give her, when she felt she was done(at least a bit) she now told him i cant lie anymore bullshit. If i am not interested in a guy, from day1 i will let you know so that you wont waste your time.

4 Likes

Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Kajiang02(m): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
sexyseun: Please kindly read the story one more time and see where the OP clearly stated he asked her out and she replied "Give me more time" and in that time frame she kept demanding for what her father cant give her, when she felt she was done(at least a bit) she now told him i cant lie anymore bullshit. If i am not interested in a guy, from day1 i will let you know so that you wont waste your time.

Maybe i reason differently. Whatever requests a lady makes to me, i grant it if i have the means to, irrespective of whatever feelings i got at the moment.
OP, I think this girl has a heart, cos truthfully, other scaly-wags will keep on demanding from you for decades without giving you a green light till you eventually get tired and back out.

My advice is that you move on. I understand sexyseun's view point too, i won't find it funny if someone tries to fool me and succeed.

1 Like

Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by ERCROSS(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
my guy...
u shld be thanking God she repented on time..
if not, I wonder what will be left of ur account by December..
grin

5 Likes

Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Houseofglam7(f): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Count your losses and move on....while you're at it, take English classes......

1 Like

Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Kajiang02(m): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
Houseofglam7: Count your losses and move on....while you're at it, take English classes......

You wicked oooo
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by GoodFaith: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
briansmith: I met D's gal who I that we had d same mutual connection togeda..although gettin her wasn't actually easy as u knw girls play hard to get,at every stage of trying to get close to her the was always a road block, but somehow I will pass Tru..lately she has been asking me to buy her a fone of which I did...afterwards she keeps asking of money for one issue or another..well to cut d story shot...I kept asking her out to be my gal but she said I shed give her time... I kept pressing and pressing knowing how much money and gifts I have showered on this girl.but just yesterday she told me that she can't lie anymore.. that she was not interested in going out with me...honestly now I don't know Wat to do..but if she knew she wasn't going to be my gal... y did she kip collecting my money and gifts.I am tinking...shud I tell her to bring back all dos gifts I bought for her or let her go with them.
Gift is a Gift
Take your lost
Move on
She will get her pay back
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
Kajiang02:

which kain yeye favour....the funny thing is shed be bragging to her freinds dat ur a mugu...and a player who cant give her a dime wud be banging her......@op just as sexyseun has said ......collect ur thing sharp,even snatch the sim and chew it......dont respe t the feeling of anybody whos gat no respect for ur feelings!

another freindzoned brother cheesy

1 Like

Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by mencade5(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
bruh, its too late.

Naija ladies haff turn boyfriend and girlfriend into business centre. They want to make profit at all cost.

Just like sexyseun yaff said, wait until she says yes to you before you start to buy anytin for her.

We have more Eve(deceivers) in naija than Adam (innocent and gullible men).

Be wise.
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by mencade5(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
Bootybuttchic: which kain yeye favour....the funny thing is shed be bragging to her freinds dat ur a mugu...and a player who cant give her a dime wud be banging her......@op just as sexyseun has said ......collect ur thing sharp,even snatch the sim and chew it......dont respe t the feeling of anybody whos gat no respect for ur feelings!

another freindzoned brother cheesy
i like you and sexyseun.

These are ladies nau! You reason well.

1 Like

Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
mencade5: i like you and sexyseun.

These are ladies nau! You reason well.
wink
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by great289(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Bootybuttchic and sexyseun, una two try cos if u try to move without shown her some bad side of u, she will always tk u as a foolish man.
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Dygeasy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
ERCROSS: my guy...
u shld be thanking God she repented on time..
if not, I wonder what will be left of ur account by December..
grin
I imagined this too. Na sorry for be the guy name. grin
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by tobiboss(m): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
great289: Bootybuttchic and sexyseun, una two try cos if u try to move without shown her some bad side of u, she will always tk u as a foolish man.
i found this really funny grin
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by kenechukwuj(m): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
sexyseun: Call her that you need to talk to her or invite her to some quiet place, inquire from her why she played you all along when she knew she wasn't interested, am so sure her response will get you very angry, as you get annoyed/angry tell her to politely remove her Sim card and hand over the phone to you. Am pretty sure you will be satisfying your conscience after you do that (believe me).. Forget all those trashy comments that you are bigger than that bla bla bla... its your money, its your gift and you are collecting it back, shikena. Some girls deserve no respect. gooooshhhh

#teamdoitright#
[color=#000099][/color]
i like you so much for this comment.
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by briansmith(m): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sexyseun and bottychic...I do really appreciate ur candid advice on this issue.I will do as u have said.I am collecting the stuffs ummediately
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by naijaboiy: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
oga collect your thing back jare angry
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Houseofglam7(f): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2014
Kajiang02:

You wicked oooo
grin
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2014
This is where conscience comes into play
I have NEVER and will NEVER request or accept anything from someone knowing that when push comes to shove I may not be able to repay
Not only that, leading someone falsely is a sin.
Even though some guys make it inevitable(by forcing gift on you) but be firm in rejecting them if you cannot repay either in cash or in kind.
Believe me, I have been tempted with gifts valuing thousands of naira and could even get a million worth of them if I wanted but I have been able to stand my ground and tactfully refrain from accepting them cos I knew that it will pave way for many more request I may not be able to grant and I will feel horrible as a debtor afterwards.

@Op take heart and learn a lesson from this. The girl obviously do not have a trained conscience.

1 Like

Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by sean123(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2014
You have to just move on. It hurts alot but it is part of life. Almost every guy has gone through this sort of thing before just learn from it. Do not collect your gift back. Its very lame. You will feel good for a while but then the bad feeling will return again. The problem is not really the gift it is that you convinced yourself that the gift would win you her heart and it did not.
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Estimable(m): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2014

#teamdoitright#
Hehehehe,what a scope........
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by lharstborn(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dude..move on. You're bigger than what you intend doing,except if you wanna prove me wrong by showing us you're immature.
Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hmmmmm... Op sorry o.

Na poverty go kill that girl angry

Iseeeeeeeeee

She no grow pass that level, Iseeeeeee angry

She will alway have bad luck in her relationships.

Iseeeeeeee angry

OP, chill. There are ways to get those kind of girls hungry for more. Last time a girl tried that sh!!t, I cause her papa tire.

She saw money via DP but wont taste it. When I am done with my project by God's grace, I will send her a pic saying... The money wey u ask for na hin I take do this one... Na Thunder go dey fire dem one by one. Awon Oloshi!

2 Likes

Re: Love Turn Sour Should I Get My Stuff Back... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
If you can collect the phone, collect it like sexyseun said. No time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? / I 've Done D Worst Somebody Help! / Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.