Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Why Are They Like This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are They Like This (2314 Views)

"3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / Why Don't They Like Me / What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are They Like This by MissSlimbody(f): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2014
icedbeatz: so they can't date without thinking it will finally lead to marriage{remember what d use to say to themselves years ago, ' i dnt want a serious relationship now cos i'm young this is my time to have a lot of fun & drive guys crazy },must every relationship end up in marriage?one thing we know is when a girl's character is really good(not the pretenders) lot of guys come asking for her hand in marriage thou sometimes spiritual forces prevents this but first of all access urself,ask urself if u wia a guy will u marry a girl like u or with a character like urs.u ladies shouldn't come at guys with the marriage thing it kinda raises our guards and defence mechanism up so allow us to do that.when a guy wants to marry u believe me he will do all he can to,we know pretenders so if u r a girl & u r pretending for ur guy,he will soon know if he dznt knw already,can u have anything serious for a pretender?HELL EFFING NO.well i guess the 'age clock thicking' is responsible when girls do that right?

A lady get 2 a certain age, dat's she not interested in dating jst 2 say she's in a relationship,buh 2 get married. And der are some guys out there dat are time waster, so ladies want 2 knw their fate early in a relationship. So one can't really blame dem.

My advice 2 Ladies #Don't be desperate 2 get married
Re: Why Are They Like This by Tallesty1(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2014
mencade5: after enjoying life and banging all the guys their pusssiii can handle, they are bringing the shaft (remnants) for you to take into marriage. My brother will you accept it?
Honestly, after bad guys finish all their candy and chocolate they will start looking for a young good guy to marry. DEVIL IS A LIAR.
Re: Why Are They Like This by MissSlimbody(f): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2014
Tallesty1: Honestly, after bad guys finish all their candy and chocolate they will start looking for a young good guy to marry. DEVIL IS A LIAR.

And wat makes u think dat d "candy n chocolate" of ALL d ladies hammering on marriage av been "finished?"
Re: Why Are They Like This by Tallesty1(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2014
MissSlimbody:
And wat makes u think dat d "candy n chocolate" of ALL d ladies hammering on marriage av been "finished?"
Sorry, not all but most of them do not have much left, no block, no muffler and you want a fresher to marry you? GOD PUNISH SATAN.
Re: Why Are They Like This by MissSlimbody(f): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2014
Tallesty1: Sorry, not all but most of them do not have much left, no block, no muffler and you want a fresher to marry you? GOD PUNISH SATAN.

Who no like beta thing?
Re: Why Are They Like This by Tallesty1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Who no like beta thing?
Abi oo, but e get as e be sha, even guys do it sometimes, you will see guys in their late 30s and early 40s looking for girls in their early 20s to marry.
Re: Why Are They Like This by Bunchersstab(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
MissSlimbody:

It's not finished per-say, but i think the remnant (chaff) is what is left grin
Re: Why Are They Like This by MissSlimbody(f): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Bunchersstab:
It's not finished per-say, but i think the remnant (chaff) is what is left grin

Dat's mean
Re: Why Are They Like This by Bunchersstab(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Dat's mean
it means the part dat brings frictions which increases the pleasure during 5ex has been expanded due to exccessive use...

The boobs also maybe affected too due to too much handling by many hands.
Re: Why Are They Like This by MissSlimbody(f): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Bunchersstab: it means the part dat brings frictions which increases the pleasure during 5ex has been expanded due to exccessive use...

The boobs also maybe affected too due to too much handling by many hands.

...Dnt knw wat u're talkin abt ooo
Re: Why Are They Like This by Bunchersstab(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
MissSlimbody:

...Dnt knw wat u're talkin abt ooo
All living things even a 5years old guy will testify dat i av explained/answerd ur question.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Like This by MissSlimbody(f): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Bunchersstab: All living things even a 5years old guy will testify dat i av explained/answerd ur question.

I didn't ask a question. I said "dat's mean" i.e dat was mean of u
Re: Why Are They Like This by Bunchersstab(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Dat's mean
Mean to you, the guys or the ladies who initialy will be looking for Mr right den leta caged an innocent guy
Re: Why Are They Like This by Bunchersstab(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
MissSlimbody:

I didn't ask a question. I said "dat's mean" i.e dat was mean of u
For saying things as they are
Re: Why Are They Like This by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
ha,dude ya a bigtym husband material oo..dey all see u as a keeper na,nw its tym for u to be a lil picky and get serious,dats if u r ready to stop sportfishing..wah am i saying??woh,if u aint ready for marriage,relay dah to dem.Puh-leeze dnt raise hopes!
Re: Why Are They Like This by moneyhungry(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
mencade5: after enjoying life and banging all the guys their pusssiii can handle, they are bringing the shaft (remnants) for you to take into marriage. My brother will you accept it?

Well i would advice you go for the younger ones (early twenties) those ones are manageable.

Think about it and goodluck
oh, you think 18 is young enough so they get a pass?.
where da fvck have you been?... da world has changed bro.
nowadays, these sluts start fvckin straight from their mama's womb.
so age got nothing to do with promiscuity, it all centers on the personality.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Like This by mencade5(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
Bunchersstab: Sure cheesy

*Team Barca & Man utd for life*
infact barca are hot this season. I cant wait for suarez to start playing.
Re: Why Are They Like This by mencade5(m): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tallesty1: Honestly, after bad guys finish all their candy and chocolate they will start looking for a young good guy to marry. DEVIL IS A LIAR.
my brother u can say that again. And they also target church brothers to fall prey to their tricks.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Like This by Vikky014(f): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Bro...... it's a battlefield out there for the ladies..... so many clocks are ticking grin grin
pls nt all Ladies
Re: Why Are They Like This by Vikky014(f): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
mencade5: my brother u can say that again. And they also target church brothers to fall prey to their tricks.
wic one is church brothers?Hahahaha
Re: Why Are They Like This by mencade5(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
Vikky014: wic one is church brothers?Hahahaha
y u dey pretend na. I go start to expose una now ooo.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Like This by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Bro...... it's a battlefield out there for the ladies..... so many clocks are ticking grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are They Like This by Vikky014(f): 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
mencade5: y u dey pretend na. I go start to expose una now ooo.
u will probably end up exposing ur siblings,cos am single & am nt searching,
Re: Why Are They Like This by mencade5(m): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Vikky014: u will probably end up exposing ur siblings,cos am single & am nt searching,
that is usual verbatim of naija ladies. Save it for urself.
Re: Why Are They Like This by Vikky014(f): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
mencade5: that is usual verbatim of naija ladies. Save it for urself.
Gud!i hav done dat
Re: Why Are They Like This by mencade5(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
Vikky014: Gud!i hav done dat
Re: Why Are They Like This by Dreyl(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dats naija ladies for u
Re: Why Are They Like This by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
Annypie: ha,dude ya a bigtym husband material oo..dey all see u as a keeper na,nw its tym for u to be a lil picky and get serious,dats if u r ready to stop sportfishing..wah am i saying??woh,if u aint ready for marriage,relay dah to dem.Puh-leeze dnt raise hopes!
annie i'm not yet ready for marriage,my dear i was looking for a way to tell them that without being harsh or making them feel bad.i told one recently when the issue came up again & it didnt go down well (tears & questions)& i dont like to be the reason for the tears and stuff.
Re: Why Are They Like This by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
Agybabe: Op you brought it upon yourself. You dey show the love well abi?
hahahahahahahaha i don't know oooo

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Like This by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
Vikky014: pls nt all Ladies

Siddon there..... your clock never loud na hin make grin
Re: Why Are They Like This by mysterious12(m): 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
icedbeatz: I don't know what it is but nowadays any girl that i start to date would start throwing the indirect marriage thingy(and they get serious with it sometimes) at me while some will go ahead to ask me to introduce them to my family or when i'm going to do so but the funny thing is that i'm a student in my final year and its not that i'm rich or something.i just don't know why they do it,can any one tell me what it is so i can see if i can tone it down.

use your intuition to perceive babes mehn. like you just said they say thINGS INDIRECTLY, always take into consideration what they say indirectly it could be a merit for you in the future. experienced, a female friend showed me the way tho
Re: Why Are They Like This by Vikky014(f): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Siddon there..... your clock never loud na hin make grin
it's a lie,i will buy my first car b4 thinkn of marriage(covers face)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biggest Signal That He Would Marry You / I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 / How Best To Get Her Eyes On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.