Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland (1980 Views)

Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope / How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by xtervaganza(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

I once had someone special who'd say "Hapiness comes from knowing Less"

For two active handles that are dating, it will do them better to keep off each other's profile, talkless of following eachother.
100% correct

When people don't trust me and begin to snoop around everything I do

I just love the person less and less

Its like a leash around one's neck

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by saasala(m): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI: Forget ur bf Saasala and Chelsea,support Liverpool Jare,Liverpool is d best,Ynwa!

By mentioning me, I got the notification and read her post.

If she's smart, she should open another account and never let me know. I told her how to go about it already on phone.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by enomakos(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
women=woe to men
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by ITbomb(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
I always believe in openness in a relationship.
Here's what to do baby, install two browsers on your phone, the one you use for everyday use, you use that one to log in to this account. Be a good girl and give him your password. And make sure the shortcut to that browser is on your home permanently

Then, open another nairaland account with the other browser for your personal use and tell us everything that is going on in your relationship, we are here to help

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Then feeling is emmmm lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Kirinwa: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
handysuzy:

Nope, they are things I wouldnt want him to see

Is he being nosy, overly jealous, insecure, more of a bully. I just picked these traits of his from your shor writeup. If you can't live with it better take a bounce. Rate of divorce is alarming.
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Kirinwa: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
ITbomb: I always believe in openness in a relationship.
Here's what to do baby, install two browsers on your phone, the one you use for everyday use, you use that one to log in to this account. Be a good girl and give him your password. And make sure the shortcut to that browser is on your home permanently

Then, open another nairaland account with the other browser for your personal use and tell us everything that is going on in your relationship, we are here to help

All these upon boyfriend-girlfriend matter? Some people are suffering o.

Wait oh. Babe he gat nothing on you. No commitment yet and you are already feeling caged and jittery being yourself.
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Mskrisx(f): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
@op just pm let's talk dat is if u wish winkhave some matured. Minds who could be of help if need be...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Kirinwa: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
If the mofocious boyfriend is still following this thread I gat this to tell him.

Boy go get a life and leave this damsel to breath fresh air cos you are choking her with your insecurity! angry

Babe you are now free to talk. cheesy
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Vikky014(f): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
guente02: See bondage just because she has a bf that is a member of NL. Nna/Nne na wa o, seeing this post just made me love my single status....like WTF?
mydear can u imagine?nt dt d girl is even married,jst boyfrnd,sme girls sha
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
enomakos: women=woe to men
I don't know if this will make any sense but I just want to drop it.
First of Mister- is that all you can say about this post?...hmmmm....smh.
Secondly- "WOMEN-woe to men?"... Imagine if your dad had this same thought about women...and decided to avoid them...cause according to you..'woe to men' right?. Meaning everything about women brings nothing but sorrow and distress to men..right?... Would you have come into this world?. And remember...it is this same 'woe to men' being that took care of you to the stage where you are now.
If you are maried...is this how you see your wife?....a woe to you?....smh.
Please...what am trying to point out from this my whole jargon is this-TRY TO WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE. People read different meaning to things. You may not in any way mean anything bad, BUT,at the same time...you're wrong.
As for me...I AM NOT A WOE TO ANY BEING...either male or female.
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
The only reason you're scared of posting whatever issue(s) you're having or have in your relationship is because you don't know your man yet. If you know your man well enough...and you two talk about stuffs and things together,you should be able to know if he'll get angry when he sees your post. You don't have to hide yourself before you express your self/feelings.
Instead..why not ASK him if its okay to seek advice from so so and so place(it doesn't have to be only here) about things bothering you about the relationship. If he wants you to...go ahead(I.e,if you've talked to him about this stuff bothering you and he didn't burge). If he doesn't ..ask why. Whatever response you get,will tell how well or worse you're doing with him or the relationship.
All in all....you don't have to live in fear cause you love somebody. Be free.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by lomodele(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Everyone has bin attacking d poor guy, no one knows Wats rily up btw dem. It might be dat Op has done tinz nd nids advice nd might not wanting her guy to knw abt it. So biko make una free d poor guy... As someone said, maybe d Op is feeling guilty..

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by handysuzy(f): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2014
Kirinwa:

Is he being nosy, overly jealous, insecure, more of a bully. I just picked these traits of his from your shor writeup. If you can't live with it better take a bounce. Rate of divorce is alarming.

Nope, he is not a jealous guy nor is he insecure or a bully. He is the nicest and funniest guy any girl could end up with. He has already seen this thread because someone mentioned him. He told me to go ahead and open an anonymous account and never let him know it, then I can post any topic. Issue resolved.
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by enomakos(m): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
[quote
author=debdave]
I don't know if this will make any sense but I just want to drop it.
First of Mister- is that all you can say about this
post?...hmmmm....smh.
Secondly- "WOMEN-woe to men?"... Imagine if your dad had this same
thought about women...and decided to avoid them...cause according to
you..'woe to men' right?. Meaning everything about women brings nothing
but sorrow and distress to men..right?... Would you have come into this
world?. And remember...it is this same 'woe to men' being that took care
of you to the stage where you are now.
If you are maried...is this how you see your wife?....a woe to
you?....smh.
Please...what am trying to point out from this my whole jargon is
this-TRY TO WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE. People read different meaning to
things. You may not in any way mean anything bad, BUT,at the same
time...you're wrong.
As for me...I AM NOT A WOE TO ANY BEING...either male or female.[/quote]i hear you mummy
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by dre11(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
handysuzy:

Nope, he is not a jealous guy nor is he insecure or a bully. He is the nicest and funniest guy any girl could end up with. He has already seen this thread because someone mentioned him. He told me to go ahead and open an anonymous account and never let him know it, then I can post any topic. Issue resolved.

cheesy
case resolved and thread closed

thanks to all that add one or two things on the threadtongue

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Kirinwa: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
handysuzy:

Okay dear.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
enomakos: i hear you mummy
Thank you, Son
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by slimzypink(f): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
lol Wife material - 100 Choi
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by handysuzy(f): 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
slimzypink: lol Wife material - 100 Choi

Why did you say that?
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by Oahray: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hmmm... The kind of relationships people have these days. You want to block? Why call that pretense a relationship?
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by anonimi: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
saasala:

By mentioning me, I got the notification and read her post.

If she's smart, she should open another account and never let me know. I told her how to go about it already on phone.

I don't think the highlighted is a nice thing to say about your gf IMHO
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by tidymaster(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
@Admin, @Seun, please take this into consideration. i believe functionalities like this will help improve user experience on this forum. Give more power to your members such that they can control visibility of posts, followership, availability of threads/posts/comments, etc.
handysuzy: My boyfriend coaxed me into becoming a member of nairaland; he is an addict of the forum himself. I have been using nairaland for quite a while now but didnt register hence I am new to so many things. Of course he doesnt know my password.

I have so many things I wish to post about relationships on this section which I wouldnt want him to see. Earlier today I mentioned him in a post I didnt want him to see not knowing he would get it as a notification. Is there anyway I could block him from reading my posts?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by saasala(m): 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
anonimi:

I don't think the highlighted is a nice thing to say about your gf IMHO

How best should I have phrased it?
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by anonimi: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
saasala:

How best should I have phrased it?

You should simply have left out that part completely. You could say, for example, "I have advised she...".
The use of the word IF suggests that the person may not be what comes after the IF. One cannot be too careful in communication smiley
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by ShirelleBaby: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
handysuzy:

y do I have this feeling that u said the above just cus he has seen this and u don't want problems-dear PM me the matter lemme post on ur behalf#just joking oh-but ur above quote isn't true and u know it
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by valmunich(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
And you never thought he'll still see this? Dumb people all over nl
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by saasala(m): 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
anonimi:

You should simply have left out that part completely. You could say, for example, "I have advised she...".
The use of the word IF suggests that the person may not be what comes after the IF. One cannot be too careful in communication smiley

Ok. Thanks bro.
Re: How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland by handysuzy(f): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
ShirelleBaby: y do I have this feeling that u said the above just cus he has seen this and u don't want problems-dear PM me the matter lemme post on ur behalf#just joking oh-but ur above quote isn't true and u know it

Its true. I'm proud to have him and him me. He's so nice his sisters told me they wished they married a man like him. The sight of him makes me laugh. I'm someone who loves the sense of humour in a guy. I was in his house one day with his friends, he made us laugh so much everyone was crying. I have a nice and funny guy, what else do I want? And I am not saying this because he might read it, I mean it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Section And Contradictory Topics / Avoid These Mistakes To Woo Any Girl Easily. / IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.