Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators (2736 Views)

Sabo Mohammed-Nakudu Withdraws Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by Jakumo(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2014
I would like to take this opportunity to offer my profound and heartfelt thanks to the ever-alert moderators of this forum, for their timely intervention that put a final stop to the ramblings of a definitively evil gentleman who had clearly lost his little mind, and was on a self-assigned mission to provide WRONG and MISLEADING information relating to the Ebola epidemic now sweeping across West Africa.

Just as the right to free speech does NOT entitle anyone to falsely shout that a crowded theater is on fire, that right to free expression has been deemed, by Nairaland's esteemed moderators, to EXCLUDE any entitlement to spread misinformation aimed at luring readers of this forum who reside in Africa into a false sense of security about the Ebola threat, such that they drop their guard and abandon common sense health and hygiene precautions recommended by the World Health Organisation, as well as the Nigerian government.

Mr. Gennital Buhari, the clearly disturbed outcast who was responsible for that flurry of misleading forum posts addressing the Ebola pandemic, had, perhaps out of terminal frustration that Nigeria will NEVER be lorded over by a terror sponsor and genocidal fugitive from justice, grown to harbor a smoldering, murderous vendetta against the Nigerian people, for their collective "sin" of participating in the free and fair presidential election that validated the ascent of President Johnny B. Goode to his current pole position of political power in Nigeria.

To round up my humble vote of thanks, I would like to appeal to Nairaland's moderators to also consider the option of slamming a LIFETIME forum ban on that lunatic asylum escapee called Gennital Buhari, in order to prevent him resuming his insidious campaign of misinformation designed to maximize the spread of the deadly Ebola virus in Africa, while also minimizing the number of infected victims who seek what medical attention is currently available.

My suggestion of a lifetime forum ban is not out of place at all, when consideration is given to the fact that the deranged writer whose threads have now been mercifully closed was intent on committing mass-murder by proxy, utilizing the weapon of a computer keyboard on which utterly preposterous lies were typed, for the explicit purpose of negating all the life-preserving efforts of the Nigerian government and the World Health Organisation.

Once again Mods, I tip my hat to you for a job well done, and I plead for the application of a final coup-de-gras of a lifetime forum ban from this widely read forum, as due payback for his deadly campaign of misinformation on these pages, perpetrated by the demented man called Gennital Buhari.

Thank you sirs. Thank you, Oga Seun. Long live Nairaland.

15 Likes

Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by eaglechild: 7:12am On Aug 18, 2014
Absolutely YES!

The moniker of any such persons should be banned for life and the IP address too.

It is the sickest thing anyone can do.
Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by AbuMikey(m): 7:14am On Aug 18, 2014
Flawlessly typed Grammar.

1 Like

Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by patwilly(m): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2014
prof J!nairaland legend!
Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by omenka(m): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2014
Just as the right to free speech does NOT entitle anyone to falsely shout that a crowded theater is on fire, that right to free expression has been deemed, by Nairaland's esteemed moderators,....

Mr ITK, how does the above tally with..

Mr. Gennital Buhari, the clearly disturbed outcast...

Fvcking degenerate hypocritical goblin!

17 Likes

Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by Garrithe1st: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2014
@Jakumo

You are a silly hypocrite and a double faced oaf. While i don't agree with Gen. Buhari's stand i think he has a right to his opinion. Nobody should be banned for expressing and sharing his opinion.

Any Mod who follows your line of silly reasoning is a cretinous toad.

angry angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2014
Useless Jakumo! If a certain deranged Idumuose was not banned for coming up with that useless theory about Buhari trying to commit suicide, then why should a gentleman like GeneralBuhari be banned from expressing his freedom howbeit in a lettered way??

Your hate for Buhari the incoming president will definitely drive you to hell! Fraudulent soul!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by Firefire(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2014
ok
Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by suwailad(f): 9:14am On Aug 18, 2014
Who ever listens to Jakumo is a tramp, just like someone taking the words of musiwa seriously. grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2014
brown noser
Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2014
[s]Udenekwenu[/s] ngeneukwenu deserves a kick in the a$$
Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by 99100(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2014
He(GenBuhari) has the right to express his opinion the way he views it.

What about the profound professors of sciences that tagged AIDS as a hoax ? Where their certificate seized?

6 Likes

Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2014
Was GenBuhari banned?

Jakumo,what is your problem?

angry

1 Like

Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by Descartes: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2014
A Well-written piece smiley
Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by hazyfm: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2014
WONDERFUL PIECE
Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2014
One thing you cannot take away from the op is his eloquence of thought and writing

4 Likes

Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by Jakumo(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Useless Jakumo! If a certain deranged Idumuose was not banned for coming up with that useless theory about Buhari trying to commit suicide, then why should a gentleman like GeneralBuhari be banned from expressing his freedom howbeit in a lettered way??

Your hate for Buhari the incoming president will definitely drive you to hell! Fraudulent soul!

Thank you for this valid question, nwannem Ukwenu. Your courtesy is appreciated, and I will re-phrase the points I have already made above.

I respectfully called for a lifetime ban to be imposed as a public safety measure, towards the objective of saving the very lives of Nigerians who could potentially be misled by the patently FALSE tales being peddled by Mr. Gennital Buhari, whereby such readers could simply ignore or discountenance health advisories published by the Nigerian government and the World Health Organization, with respect to urgent precautions needed to quell the CLEAR AND PRESENT danger posed by the Ebola virus to Africa, and later, to the entire human population of planet Earth.

While it may be considered slightly mischievous or irreverent to speculate about news reports, as some did when the suspicion arose that one Ayatollah Buhari may have tried to end his own life in a bomb explosion, no physical danger of any sort is ever posed to forum readers of such news trivia, while the primary subjects of those minor occurrences remain untouched by all the internet forum chatter. In short, while unfounded speculation may qualify a Nairaland forum writer to a timed ban, no CRIMINAL charges could be leveled to penalize such innocuous gossip.

Reiterating my comments above, the DELIBERATE ENDANGERMENT of human life, perpetrated either by direct criminal act, or by the publication of intentionally misleading or inciting opinions in ANY medium, amounts to an indictable felony crime in Nigeria, a signatory nation that is at liberty to liaise with INTERPOL for the purpose of tracking down and prosecuting individuals who seek to downplay the magnitude of the unfolding Ebola virus pandemic, and more importantly, who REPEATEDLY urge readers of Africa's largest discussion forum to REJECT drugs sent by the West for the purpose of saving infected Ebola fever victims from near-certain death.

It was evident that a crime of premeditated mass-murder was being attempted by the Nairaland revisionist called Mr. Gennital Buhari, and, in light of a recent FALSE claim in social media that led SCORES of Nigerians to drink salt water and die agonizing deaths, my comments here are also directed to law enforcement agencies worldwide, alerting them to the existence of an individual with malicious intent who has made a career of posting lies that undermine ongoing international publicity campaigns seeking to halt the spread of the Ebola epidemic.

By following the demonic urging repeated hourly in this forum by the writer called Mr. Gennital BohoHari, innocent people could have wound up falling victim to the Ebola virus though assimilated ignorance, and would then refuse treatment, thus endangering far greater numbers of people that might have otherwise escaped infection. Mr. BokHari has committed a grave crime against humanity with his incessant barrage of falsehood about the Ebola pandemic, so his outright ban from this forum would serve as an urgently needed public health service, as well as a warning to anybody else who was about to offer mocking "advice" to Africans, which contradicts proven scientific facts published by the World Health Organization and the Nigerian government.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by thunderrider: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2014
angry angry angry
Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2014
Jakumo:

Thank you for this valid question, nwannem Ukwenu. Your courtesy is appreciated, and I will re-phrase the points I have already made above.

I respectfully called for a lifetime ban to be imposed as a public safety measure, towards the objective of saving the very lives of Nigerians who could potentially be misled by the patently FALSE tales being peddled by Mr. Gennital Buhari, whereby such readers could simply ignore or discountenance health advisories published by the Nigerian government and the World Health Organization, with respect to urgent precautions needed to quell the CLEAR AND PRESENT danger posed by the Ebola virus to Africa, and later, to the entire human population of planet Earth.

While it may be considered slightly mischievous or irreverent to speculate about news reports, as some did when the suspicion arose that one Ayatollah Buhari may have tried to end his own life in a bomb explosion, no physical danger of any sort is ever posed to forum readers of such news trivia, while the primary subjects of those minor occurrences remain untouched by all the internet forum chatter. In short, while unfounded speculation may qualify a Nairaland forum writer to a timed ban, no CRIMINAL charges could be leveled to penalize such innocuous gossip.

Reiterating my comments above, the DELIBERATE ENDANGERMENT of human life, perpetrated either by direct criminal act, or by the publication of intentionally misleading or inciting opinions in ANY medium, amounts to an indictable felony crime in Nigeria, a signatory nation that is at liberty to liaise with INTERPOL for the purpose of tracking down and prosecuting individuals who seek to downplay the magnitude of the unfolding Ebola virus pandemic, and more importantly, who REPEATEDLY urge readers of Africa's largest discussion forum to REJECT drugs sent by the West for the purpose of saving infected Ebola fever victims from near-certain death.

It was evident that a crime of premeditated mass-murder was being attempted by the Nairaland revisionist called Mr. Gennital Buhari, and, in light of a recent FALSE claim in social media that led SCORES of Nigerians to drink salt water and die agonizing deaths, my comments here are also directed to law enforcement agencies worldwide, alerting them to the existence of an individual with malicious intent who has made a career of posting lies that undermine ongoing international publicity campaigns seeking to halt the spread of the Ebola epidemic.

By following the demonic urging repeated hourly in this forum by the writer called Mr. Gennital BohoHari, innocent people could have wound up falling victim to the Ebola virus though assimilated ignorance, and would then refuse treatment, thus endangering far greater numbers of people that might have otherwise escaped infection. Mr. BokHari has committed a grave crime against humanity with his incessant barrage of falsehood about the Ebola pandemic, so his outright ban from this forum would serve as an urgently needed public health service, as well as a warning to anybody else who was about to offer mocking "advice" to Africans, which contradicts proven scientific facts published by the World Health Organization and the Nigerian government.

Spare me your long gibberish! I have made my point! No time!

11 Likes

Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by Jakumo(m): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Spare me your long gibberish! I have made my point! No time!

Oh well, good thing I write for a larger audience than just you sir. Have a good day.

4 Likes

Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2014
WTF!!! is Genital Buhari
Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2014
Jakumo:

Oh well, good thing I write for a larger audience than just you sir. Have a good day.
why does anything "Buhari" sends shiver down your spine huh? angry

4 Likes

Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by ifyalways(f): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2014
Jakumo nice but was anyone really listening to Gen Buhari and his ramblings on Ebola?
Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by Jakumo(m): 11:01am On Aug 18, 2014
ifyalways: Jakumo nice but was anyone really listening to Gen Buhari and his ramblings on Ebola?

Good to hear from you Ify. When someone started an internet rumor urging Nigerians to drink concentrated salt solutions as an Ebola preventative, I never imagined that such a prescription of deadly poison would actually be followed by anyone, AND YET, over 60 people died across the Nigerian federation, from drinking salt water in a panic response to phone text messages advising them to do so. Many more victims of that misinformation campaign are STILL hospitalized with massive internal damage that will render them invalid for a long time to come.

That salt episode illustrates starkly why lunatics and sadists of all varieties must be silenced, as soon as it is clear that their message is for others to commit unwitting suicide.

5 Likes

Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2014
I Keep hoping for a day were a single thread under Politics, would be flawless from insults.
Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by EMANY01(m): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2014
Garrithe1st: @Jakumo

You are a silly hypocrite and a double faced oaf. While i don't agree with Gen. Buhari's stand i think he has a right to his opinion. Nobody should be banned for expressing and sharing his opinion.

Any Mod who follows your line of silly reasoning is a cretinous toad.

angry angry angry angry

That "opinion" in a country of very little education (even with about a hundred universities and the like) is the most dangerous thing to allow.
We are talking about a country where millions of supposedly educated(?) people were recirculating outrageously misleading information that salt and pepper (or is it water ) could prevent or cure Ebola based on one miserable individuals OPINION.
In that mix the mad a.s$ i mean unstable individual was screaming at the top of his lungs that the Ebola outbreak was a hoax.
He is lucky if I had the means I would grab him, and dump him in a hospital ward in serria lone filled with Ebola patients half on their way out and leave him with no protection whatsoever.
Jakumo is kind , he is only asking that the riff raff be banned for life
Sounds fair if you ask me.I would go further to say kn real life that he never be allowed near a computer pad or smartphone again for the rest of his ignorant but obstinate and delusional life unless he has received serious treatment and he resolves to stay on the prescribed meds for the rest of his life.

1 Like

Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by EMANY01(m): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2014
Jakumo:

Good to hear from you Ify. When someone started an internet rumor urging Nigerians to drink concentrated salt solutions as an Ebola preventative, I never imagined that such a prescription of deadly poison would actually be followed by anyone, AND YET, over 60 people died across the Nigerian federation, from drinking salt water in a panic response to phone text messages advising them to do so. Many more victims of that misinformation campaign are STILL hospitalized with massive internal damage that will render them invalid for a long time to come.

[i][/i]That salt episode illustrates starkly why lunatics and sadists of all varieties must be silenced, as soon as it is clear that their message is for others to commit unwitting suicide
My sentiments exactly.I couldn't have said it better myself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Without Subsidy Petrol Will Cost N109 Only / Obasanjo Took To Tweeter To Ridicule Goodluck Administration / A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.