Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators (2762 Views)

Sabo Mohammed-Nakudu Withdraws Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by opiaoku: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
No doubt, you're Bloodykiller.

Call bloodykiller at your own risk

He is my hero
Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
opiaoku:

Call bloodykiller at your own risk

He is my hero

Changing your name does not stop you from being Arewafederation's go*t. How did you escape?

1 Like

Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by opiaoku: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Changing your name does not stop you from being Arewafederation's go*t. How did you escape?

That's why thunder go pieces your family forever
Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
So why is jakumo not taking on the nano silverites?or is his loqacious outrage limited to the denigration of anyone he associates with Buhari?
Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 30, 2014
PLEASE BAN GENBUHARI AS A MATTER OR URGENCY.

THE ILLITERATE PARANOIA HE IS EXHIBITING MAY SPREAD. THIS IS WHAT LED TO THE CONTAINMENT FAILURES IN LIBERIA. THE LIKES OF GEN BUHARI SHOUTING HOAX.

THE LAST THING WE NEED RIGHT NOW IS THE "NORTHERN INTELLECTUAL" MENTALITY THAT HAS GIVEN POLIO A FIRM FOOTHOLD IN AFRICA

1 Like

Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by thwarrior72: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2014
Jakumo: I would like to take this opportunity to offer my profound and heartfelt thanks to the ever-alert moderators of this forum, for their timely intervention that put a final stop to the ramblings of a definitively evil gentleman who had clearly lost his little mind, and was on a self-assigned mission to provide WRONG and MISLEADING information relating to the Ebola epidemic now sweeping across West Africa.

Just as the right to free speech does NOT entitle anyone to falsely shout that a crowded theater is on fire, that right to free expression has been deemed, by Nairaland's esteemed moderators, to EXCLUDE any entitlement to spread misinformation aimed at luring readers of this forum who reside in Africa into a false sense of security about the Ebola threat, such that they drop their guard and abandon common sense health and hygiene precautions recommended by the World Health Organisation, as well as the Nigerian government.

Mr. Gennital Buhari, the clearly disturbed outcast who was responsible for that flurry of misleading forum posts addressing the Ebola pandemic, had, perhaps out of terminal frustration that Nigeria will NEVER be lorded over by a terror sponsor and genocidal fugitive from justice, grown to harbor a smoldering, murderous vendetta against the Nigerian people, for their collective "sin" of participating in the free and fair presidential election that validated the ascent of President Johnny B. Goode to his current pole position of political power in Nigeria.

To round up my humble vote of thanks, I would like to appeal to Nairaland's moderators to also consider the option of slamming a LIFETIME forum ban on that lunatic asylum escapee called Gennital Buhari, in order to prevent him resuming his insidious campaign of misinformation designed to maximize the spread of the deadly Ebola virus in Africa, while also minimizing the number of infected victims who seek what medical attention is currently available.

My suggestion of a lifetime forum ban is not out of place at all, when consideration is given to the fact that the deranged writer whose threads have now been mercifully closed was intent on committing mass-murder by proxy, utilizing the weapon of a computer keyboard on which utterly preposterous lies were typed, for the explicit purpose of negating all the life-preserving efforts of the Nigerian government and the World Health Organisation.

Once again Mods, I tip my hat to you for a job well done, and I plead for the application of a final coup-de-gras of a lifetime forum ban from this widely read forum, as due payback for his deadly campaign of misinformation on these pages, perpetrated by the demented man called Gennital Buhari.

Thank you sirs. Thank you, Oga Seun. Long live Nairaland.
This guy flawless diction is something else
Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by wesley80(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2014
Quintessential Jakumo.
Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by thwarrior72: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2014
Genbuhari is mentally challenged & thus should be isolated & be given a dose of cyanide cheesy
Re: A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators by meobizy(f): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2018
With all the trolling effort that user put in it was obvious he’ll earn a lifetime ban as a result.
I remember seeing his write up once, claiming he’ll deactivate from the forum and listed his ten other accounts. For some reason whatsoever he came back to continue trolling.
I’m only happy he’s gone for good. He always picked sensitive real life topics to spread misinformation in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S. Airstrikes Hit ISIS inside Syria For The First Time / U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans / Buhari Is Leaving The West Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.