Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup (67773 Views)

A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. / Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala / Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by pacretus(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eyop:

Well anything i do for my darling comes from the heart and no need for long talk wink. If am home before her,i will prepare the food and she will only do the eating when she arrives. na our mama dem be and they deserve the love & care cheesy
hmmmmm..all na talk no action .it all depends on ur job, is it wen work has got u tired up dat u hav d strenght to do all dat.any guy wey marry doz kind girls lik priscaoge go dey vex anyhow.lol
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by MizMyColi(f): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
Apatheist:
I no fit put on stove. embarassed
Its okay, I understand your humbility grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by priscaoge(f): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
pacretus:
hmmmmm..all na talk no action .it all depends on ur job, is it wen work has got u tired up dat u hav d strenght to do all dat.any guy wey marry doz kind girls lik priscaoge go dey vex anyhow.lol
Lmoa grin vex anyhow? Y? How do u mean? angry angry. Eyop is my darling So comot eye grin grin grin Amebo tongue
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Eyop: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
pacretus:
Am self employed and i didn't say it's an everyday thing. Understanding and flexibility is very important or else you jam problem.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by qtx(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge: This is romantic grin. I love men that are well domesticated like this smiley...Okro and Oha soup are my favourite and I can prepare it more than Enyeama wink

Nnaa remember to spice it a little with Uziza leaf grin
and am more domesticated than a domesticated animal, so should i take it that am already swimming in ur love? grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by priscaoge(f): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eyop:
Well anything i do for my darling comes from the heart and no need for long talk wink. If am home before her,i will prepare the food and she will only do the eating when she arrives. na our mama dem be and they deserve the love & care cheesy
Awwwww kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by umarsanijada: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
No be this man dey collect 5million naira monthly from NFA
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
MizMyColi: Its okay, I understand your humility grin
Mxm.
Hope say you fit cook.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by priscaoge(f): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
qtx:
and am more domesticated than a domesticated animal, so should i take it that am already swimming in ur love? grin
Na So u humble reach? shocked shocked shocked. I Hope u are putting on ur life jacket to avoid been drawn grin grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by priscaoge(f): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eyop:
Am self employed and i didn't say it's an everyday thing. Understanding and flexibility is very important or else you jam problem.
Gbam grin Uche gi di ya grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol, bc he is cutting with a board?
You guys should try cutting without a board, then I will no ure an expert.

Then when u wan cook yo okazi soup, no use palmoil o. Use palmkernel, boil am-crush am with mortar- seive am. Ehennn, then we can continue from there.
Babes u dey funny ooo
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Dreyl(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nice one Enyeama,but i sabi cook pass u smiley
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Eyop: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge:
Awwwww kiss kiss
kiss kiss... cheesy
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by MizMyColi(f): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Apatheist:
Mxm.
Hope say you fit cook.
cry cry What does it matter now sad
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Superstar007(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
kolawaxxy:
at last! Someone made use of the phrase "no pun intended" in the right context

True talk bro. Most people that make use of that phrase do not even know the meaning of pun.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by tonychristopher: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
kennygee: He can cook, he is definitely a keeper, no pun intended.

i can still cook , why dont you see me tonight
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Aii. Ure good to go then
I love swallow too, If I have to eat only 1 food for my remaining years, I will definitely go for fufu/any soup (except egusi).
So tell me y do u despise Egusi?
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Aii. Ure good to go then
I love swallow too, If I have to eat only 1 food for my remaining years, I will definitely go for fufu/any soup (except egusi).
So tell me y do u despise Egusi?
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
MizMyColi: cry cry What does it matter now sad
I no fit cook. embarassed
You'll have to be cooking.
Or we'll eat out for the rest of our married life.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by englishmart(m): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge: This is romantic grin. I love men that are well domesticated like this smiley...Okro and Oha soup are my favourite and I can prepare it more than Enyeama wink

Nnaa remember to spice it a little with Uziza leaf grin
better than enyeama you meant?
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
eyeama you fit cook for bed...

I mean wit your wife hope say your nor be indomie wen dey pour for just 2minutes...

Just saying thoi...any babes in the house my condom dey intact
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by JacobReamen(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
You soji
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by MizMyColi(f): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
Apatheist:
I no fit cook. embarassed
You'll have to be cooking.
Or we'll eat out for the rest of our married life.

That'd be cool grin
Mxm

[size=1pt] (e)re-marriage you no gree plan, let's not talk of execution. what motivation will I have now to go and learn how to cook? angry[/size]
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
nnekamezor: So tell me y do u despise Egusi?
I don't know joor. That soup doesn't agree with my system, looks like 'poo'... embarassed
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by priscaoge(f): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
englishmart: better than enyeama you meant?
Oh yeah. My bad grin Thanks for that
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by hensben(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I don't know joor. That soup doesn't agree with my system, looks like 'poo'... embarassed
angry
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Eyop: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Like small baby poo?? cheesy grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
So what traditional soup aggression with ur belly
Kachisbarbie:
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Okay, i see . Nt astonished sha, folkz say such stuffs abt it cheesysmiley... I eat it but i wont say its my fav soup
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eyop:
Hahahaha. Yes! So you know sef ...like poo missed with red oil.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eyop:
LOL, na Egusi soup una dey yab lik distherez god oo
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by 50calibre(m): 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
kemthegirl:

abeg abeg abeg. Don't come here spreading ur mysoginistic ideals. Enyeama married an ideal woman in evey sense of the word. It is very disrespectful for u to say his wife just breeds and spends coz u don't know them and their dynamics.

the fact that he is willing to go into the kitchen and share it on a social network shows that he loves his wife very much and he is comfortable sharing chores with her without her taking it for granted.

oh and as an akwa ibom girl, i can categorically tell u that his wife Promise is a real woman coz we akwa ibom women r the best any man could have. We bring out the best in our men. #justkeepingitreal#

Yes he married a real woman, any woman can sit comfortable at home and breed children, go on exotic holidays & shopping trips.

Since I don't know their dynamics, you tell me. What does his wife do apart from breeding, spending & looking good? After undergoing rigorous training sessions (ahead of the new season), he should return home to meet an already cooked meal, that's her responsibility, that's the least she can do. She already has it easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) / Bush Rabbit We Killed / Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.