Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup (67777 Views)

A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. / Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala / Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Eyop: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge:
*Singing * I go de follow follow Him eehhh tongue grin
grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by kemthegirl(f): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
50calibre:

Yes he married a real woman, any woman can sit comfortable at home and breed children, go on exotic holidays & shopping trips.

Since I don't know their dynamics, you tell me. What does his wife do apart from breeding, spending & looking good? After undergoing rigorous training sessions (ahead of the new season), he should return home to meet an already cooked meal, that's her responsibility, that's the least she can do. She already has it easy.

sweetie we schooled together and she is d embodiment of d African wife. He did not just marry a woman he met at d height of his fame. He married a girl who stood by him when he was just a faceless uyo guy. The woman who used to do his term papers for him when he was a student travelling round trying to make the national team. Surely cooking okro soup is not such a big deal for him as he has a real supportive woman.

besides he looks happy doing what he is doing. U sound mysoginistic. Loosen up.

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by MizMyColi(f): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
Apatheist:
I told you before - the marriage will take place on your birthday. kiss

You can't cook?! shocked
and that'd be what DD/MM/YY? Btw, I can boil water, yam, banga, basmati rice and white beans grin that should suffice? Ehen, I can make ogi too grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
MizMyColi: and that'd be what DD/MM/YY?
You haven't told me.
Btw, I can boil water, yam, banga, basmati rice and white beans grin that should suffice? Ehen, I can make ogi too grin
I can boil water too hey. OMG! we have a lot in common! shocked
At least we'll drink boiled water till we die of starvation

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by honeric01(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
kemthegirl:

sweetie we schooled together and she is d embodiment of d African wife. He did not just marry a woman he met at d height of his fame. He married a girl who stood by him when he was just a faceless uyo guy. The woman who used to do his term papers for him when he was a student travelling round trying to make the national team. Surely cooking okro soup is not such a big deal for him as he has a real supportive woman.

But then he was only slicing the okra (which looks too big sef) and not the doing the actual cooking, i believe the wife is the one doing the actual cooking.. no mind 50calibre jare, only trying to tease una tongue
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by 50calibre(m): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
CFCfan:
Yes, if she is only a housewife, then she should do some duties exclusively. I was referring to a situation where the couple both earn a living.

My point!! If you're the only working while your wife is a full time housewife, you'd expect that certain things should be her exclusive duty.

How many footballer's wives work anyway, they don't need to (apart from those who already have careers or hobbies) all they do is sit at home looking good, looking after thei kids, browsing through catalogues in search of their next holiday destination or shopping.

Well maybe this is a one off for Enyeama, maybe it's his wife's birthday or maybe she's been hoarding her pus**y & he wants to impress grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by mamagee3(f): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
Love him... He looks like a homely person!!!
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by MizMyColi(f): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
Apatheist: You haven't told me.
I can boil water too hey.
At least we'll drink boiled water till we die of starvation

Huh? Drink boiled water?

Uhn Uhn.... angry

We'll eat cooked yam and raw salt kiss
White Beans and Red Oyel
Ogi and Cold water.

*smacks lips* Am I not the best cook ever? grin

[size=1pt]22/03/2015[/size]

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by MizMyColi(f): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Urine:

Chai! I'm stuck in traffic and this just made me extra hungry. cry
Pele, Shogbo? I'm sure its passed now

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

Huh? Drink boiled water?

Uhn Uhn.... angry

White Beans and Red Oyel
Ogi and Cold water.

amen! That you are. grin The autopsy will read : "her cooking was so good it killed them" cheesy

March. I have a lot of time to run away lipsrsealed plan our wedding cheesy
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by 50calibre(m): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
kemthegirl:

Really? no wonder!! In this case, I think there's an exception.

Maybe you're right, she's a good woman, she's earned whatever she's got.

Too many greedy women today who want to reap where they never sowed.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by faceve: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
U are great
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by tranxo(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol, bc he is cutting with a board?
You guys should try cutting without a board, then I will no ure an expert.

Then when u wan cook yo okazi soup, no use palmoil o. Use palmkernel, boil am-crush am with mortar- seive am. Ehennn, then we can continue from there.
Child's play to me. Tried to prepare ukwa before?
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by chozkiel(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

Huh? Drink boiled water?

Uhn Uhn.... angry

White Beans and Red Oyel
Ogi and Cold water.

hmm u re a good cookry
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
tonychristopher:

i can still cook , why dont you see me tonight

yeah right
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by kemthegirl(f): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
honeric01:

But then he was only slicing the okra (which looks too big sef) and not the doing the actual cooking, i believe the wife is the one doing the actual cooking.. no mind 50calibre jare, only trying to tease una tongue

lol. Fair enough. But d guy na akwa ibom man oh and our men r known to be better cooks than us.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by MizMyColi(f): 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
Apatheist: amen! That you are. grin The autopsy will read : "her cooking was so good it killed them" cheesy

March. I have a lot of time to plan our wedding cheesy

Kikikikikikikiki

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

....And wherever we find ourselves, we'll just continue. You'll do the liquids/semi solids (boil water, stir the red oil, make ogi etc).

I'll take care of the solids(grind the salt to fine powder, so we don't get to chew any, cook the white beans, yam et al)

cool Cool, I'd say grin Watch'ya think? cheesy

@Planning
I'll borrow a leaf from Dame Patience and wait. One thing though undecided

"You Oughta Make It Count" angry

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Elzends(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
And?

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

Kikikikikikikiki

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

....And wherever we find ourselves, we'll just continue. You'll do the liquids/semi solids (boil water, stir the red oil, make ogi etc).

I'll take care of the solids(grind the salt to fine powder, so we don't get to chew any, cook the white beans, yam et al)

cool Cool, I'd say grin Watch'ya think? cheesy
whatever you say, ma'am.

@Planning
I'll borrow a leaf from Dame Patience and wait. One thing though undecided

"You Oughta Make It Count" angry

I'll start from now to arrange my visa and passport plan.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by selectedhero(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
WONDERING HOW YOU WOULD GO ABOUT
THAT UNDERGRADUATE PROJECT, MASTERS
AND DOCTORAL THESIS' DATA ANALYSIS?
THEN DO WELL TO CONTACT 08166853564
OR selectedhero@gmail.com . for a quick and
reliable solution.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eyop:
grin grin well, that's the usual comment from people who don't like egusi. It also depends on how it's prepared. I usually add bitterleaf when preparing my egusi unlike some people that just use only waterleaf. May be you should try it that way if you haven't
Na bitterleaf na. How person go use waterleaf before. I can try eat it the 1st day it's cooked, but subsequent days-no way and that's after adding small 'ogbono' to it sef.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Eyop: 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Na bitterleaf na. How person go use waterleaf before. I can try eat it the 1st day it's cooked, but subsequent days-no way and that's after adding small 'ogbono' to it sef.

madam people still cook their egusi with only waterleaf and that's when the "poo" grin grin is experienced. Since you complain about the colour of the soup,then when preparing,add more of bitterleaf and little egusi with more of the orishirishi inside cheesy grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by MizMyColi(f): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
Apatheist: whatever you say, ma'am.

I'll start from now to plan.
Good! Good! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Ninilowo(m): 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tholudee: I like this man smiley wink cool
ME TOO
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by kandiikane(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ramon92: Okro de France?? No wonder lille dey always nearly draw..
grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by honeric01(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
kemthegirl:

lol. Fair enough. But d guy na akwa ibom man oh and our men r known to be better cooks than us.

so if the men are better cook, what are the women better at? grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eyop:

madam people still cook their egusi with only waterleaf and that's when the "poo" grin grin is experienced. Since you complain about the colour of the soup,then when preparing,add more of bitterleaf and little egusi with more of the orishirishi inside cheesy grin
I know people still do Sir. My comment only means it sounds weird to me, before u turn Top Chef give me , thanks. #okbye#
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Eyop: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I know people still do Sir. My comment only means it sounds weird to me, before u turn Top Chef give me , thanks. #okbye#
grin grin Ok madam...Cheers
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by kemthegirl(f): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
honeric01:

so if the men are better cook, what are the women better at? grin

we mesmerise in bed. wink
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by honeric01(m): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
kemthegirl:

we mesmerise in bed. wink

.......Hmmmm.... comment reserved till 2022...
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Future husby hope you are seeing this angry tongue grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) / Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Bush Rabbit We Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.