Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup (67770 Views)

A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. / Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala / Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

That'd be cool grin
Mxm

[size=1pt] (e)re-marriage you no gree plan, let's not talk of execution. what motivation will I have now to go and learn how to cook? angry[/size]
I told you before - the marriage will take place on your birthday. kiss

You can't cook?! shocked
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Eyop: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahahaha. Yes! So you know sef ...like poo missed with red oil.
grin grin well, that's the usual comment from people who don't like egusi. It also depends on how it's prepared. I usually add bitterleaf when preparing my egusi unlike some people that just use only waterleaf. May be you should try it that way if you haven't
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by vict505(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge: Eyop I Hope u are seeing this undecided
Yes I am seeing it love
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tholudee: I like this man smiley wink cool
he don mari
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by DonaldGenes(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2014

What about me?
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by priscaoge(f): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
vict505: Yes I am seeing it love
Lmao cheesy cheesy Guy u wan change ur moniker? grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by DonaldGenes(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
hensben: my real guy, we re on same page bro. vincent

my ex-babe dey fear to cook when i am around, cos she know say i sabi cook wella cheesy

Prove it or
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge: This is romantic grin. I love men that are well domesticated like this smiley...Okro and Oha soup are my favourite and I can prepare it better than Enyeama wink

Nnaa remember to spice it a little with Uziza leaf grin

Okro with uziza, that's the love potion I used on her.....
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by priscaoge(f): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eyop:
grin grin well, that's the usual comment from people who don't like egusi. It also depends on how it's prepared. I usually add bitterleaf when preparing my egusi unlike some people that just use only waterleaf. May be you should try it that way if you haven't
Another reason Y I like u grin grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by DonaldGenes(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge:

Change this your 1978 DP na haba
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Eyop: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge:
Is someone trying to dethrone the Chief himself vict505 abeg take your time oooo angry
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Eyop: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge:
Another reason Y I like u grin grin
Darling don't worry you shall enjoy Eyop to the fullest cheesy kiss
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by priscaoge(f): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Okro with uziza, that's the love potion I used on her.....
Lolz grin grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by priscaoge(f): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Change this your 1978 DP na haba
Lol grin Come n help me do that cheesy
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by 50calibre(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
CFCfan:
Oga, take it easy, lol.
Both the husband and wife can partake in the same duties (except child bearing). The man can help the wife to cook, while the wife can also share in the vehicle maintenance duties.
The woman can also be the driver occasionally

Loool you're funny!! And you think his wife does all these? What you said it absolutely correct, I see nothing wrong but in the case of Enyeama, it doesn't apply.

A couple who both work and pull their weight in the family can share responsibilities, I'm not irrational but we are talking about a footballer's wife here, what else do Wags do apart from breeding & spending?

Enyeama is a very nice guy, I swear! How can I have all his money, ignore all the hot models, groupie chics & choose to settle down with a Nigerian woman & later she's expect me to cook, does that make sense?
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by DonaldGenes(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge:
Lol grin Come n help me do that cheesy

That pic don make Nairaland Boys rush you

Oya change am nah abegy

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by priscaoge(f): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eyop:
Is someone trying to dethrone the Chief himself vict505 abeg take your time oooo angry
That one won't work grin. Say NO to insurgents cheesy cheesy
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
More pictures of him preparing this delecacy or forget about this TOPIC.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by priscaoge(f): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
DonaldGenes:

That pic don make Nairaland Boys rush you

Oya change am nah abegy
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy guy cool down naa, e go dey der till I celebrate my Silver Jubilee wink tongue
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by denitro(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
OKRO hands, no wonder he couldnt catch MESSI's shots
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by DonaldGenes(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge:
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy guy cool down naa, e go dey der till I celebrate my Silver Jubilee wink tongue

Use this one as your DP biko

I know say, you dey always pad your yansh

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by vict505(m): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge:
leave Eyop and follow me o
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by topas100(m): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
Wat a humble man!
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
50calibre:

Loool you're funny!! And you think his wife does all these? What you said it absolutely correct, I see nothing wrong but in the case of Enyeama, it doesn't apply.

A couple who both work and pull their weight in the family can share responsibilities, I'm not irrational but we are talking about a footballer's wife here, what else do Wags do apart from breeding & spending?

Enyeama is a very nice guy, I swear! How can I have all his money, ignore all the hot models, groupie chics & choose to settle down with a Nigerian woman & later she's expect me to cook, does that make sense?

Yes, if she is only a housewife, then she should do some duties exclusively. I was referring to a situation where the couple both earn a living.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by priscaoge(f): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
crrryfish: More pictures of him preparing this delecacy or forget about this TOPIC.
Forget it when the thread dey FP + 5pages grin grin grin NEVER grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by VivaLaFrans: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
cuz he is rich abi?
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by hensben(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Prove it or
oga how nau? smiley
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
DonaldGenes:

dis is nasty menh
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by VivaLaFrans: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Lol... Saggy nyash
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by priscaoge(f): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
vict505: leave Eyop and follow me o
*Singing * I go de follow follow Him eehhh tongue grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Urine: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
MizMyColi: grin grin grin grin grin

And a sprinkling of dry Ogbono mixed with okpeyi......hmmmmmm, yummeee!!! grin

Chai! I'm stuck in traffic and this just made me extra hungry. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) / Bush Rabbit We Killed / Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.