Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup (67783 Views)

A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. / Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala / Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by kemthegirl(f): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
honeric01:

.......Hmmmm.... comment reserved till 2022...

lol
u must comment oh.
just echoing popular Nigerian stereotype.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
Now,dats d man!
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Missmossy(f): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hahahahaha he looks like a good cookcheesy so so hilarious anyway.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Emmaomotob(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
kemthegirl:

abeg abeg abeg. Don't come here spreading ur mysoginistic ideals. Enyeama married an ideal woman in evey sense of the word. It is very disrespectful for u to say his wife just breeds and spends coz u don't know them and their dynamics.

the fact that he is willing to go into the kitchen and share it on a social network shows that he loves his wife very much and he is comfortable sharing chores with her without her taking it for granted.

oh and as an akwa ibom girl, i can categorically tell u that his wife Promise is a real woman coz we akwa ibom women r the best any man could have. We bring out the best in our men. #justkeepingitreal#
Though your points are valid but you must agree with me that the points raised by 50calibre are valid.
If the tide changes and its the lady providing for the family,you see ladies quoting the Bible to show how useless a man who cannot fend for his family is useless.
The fact is that women have been making a big deal out of cooking since 1960.A man hardly eats 3 square meals a day in the house and once a woman has an access to 2 stoves or possibly a gas cooker,and some eletrical appliances,cooking becomes as simple as A,B,C.
The fact is ladies can't endure the suffering and pressure men undergo as the HEAD OF THE FAMILY and classifying a real man by the ability to cook is not only absurd but disrespectful.As for men of Enyeama's type who have voluntarily agreed to helping your wives,its a cool thing,if all that is done is to make her smile.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Emmaomotob(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
kemthegirl:

abeg abeg abeg. Don't come here spreading ur mysoginistic ideals. Enyeama married an ideal woman in evey sense of the word. It is very disrespectful for u to say his wife just breeds and spends coz u don't know them and their dynamics.

the fact that he is willing to go into the kitchen and share it on a social network shows that he loves his wife very much and he is comfortable sharing chores with her without her taking it for granted.

oh and as an akwa ibom girl, i can categorically tell u that his wife Promise is a real woman coz we akwa ibom women r the best any man could have. We bring out the best in our men. #justkeepingitreal#
Though your points are valid but you must agree with me that the points raised by 50calibre are valid.
If the tide changes and its the lady providing for the family,you see ladies quoting the Bible to show how useless a man who cannot fend for his family is useless.
The fact is that women have been making a big deal out of cooking since 1960.A man hardly eats 3 square meals a day in the house and once a woman has an access to 2 stoves or possibly a gas cooker,and some eletrical appliances,cooking becomes as simple as A,B,C.
The fact is ladies can't endure the suffering and pressure men undergo as the HEAD OF THE FAMILY and classifying a real man by the ability to cook is not only absurd but disrespectful.
As for men of Enyeama's type who have voluntarily agreed to helping your wives,its a cool thing,if all that is done is to make her smile.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by honeric01(m): 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
kemthegirl:

lol
u must comment oh.
just echoing popular Nigerian stereotype.

Hehe but is this a blanket thing or just some stereotypes?
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by kemthegirl(f): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
honeric01:

Hehe but is this a blanket thing or just some stereotypes?

well it is hard to tell. The part i am sure of is d fact that we know how to support and make our man feel loved and treasured. When a woman is able to do this in other aspect of a relationship, then fulfilling her man in d bedroom is a peace if cake. It is not about tribe. U cant disrespect a man at every turn and belittle him coz of his shortcomings and expect that just coz u give him snake in d monkey shadow style in bed every thing will be okay.

we believe in showing love, support and deep respect for our men.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by faceve: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hw will it tast wit ugba
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by honeric01(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
kemthegirl:

well it is hard to tell. The part i am sure of is d fact that we know how to support and make our man feel loved and treasured. When a woman is able to do this in other aspect of a relationship, then fulfilling her man in d bedroom is a peace if cake. It is not about tribe. U cant disrespect a man at every turn and belittle him coz of his shortcomings and expect that just coz u give him snake in d monkey shadow style in bed every thing will be okay.

we believe in showing love, support and deep respect for our men.

Ok marketing manager! lolx
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by wulzyp(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tholudee: I like this man smiley wink cool

Why Won't u.....lol
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Infoay: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
Saving the tommy too wow
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
ideology: Am not surprised, its in ourDNA tongue
Any time any day wink
Is he from Akwa Ibom?

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by ideology(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
2sExy1: Is he from Akwa Ibom?
Yez and his wife

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by vict505(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eyop:
Is someone trying to dethrone the Chief himself vict505 abeg take your time oooo angry
Eyop leave my love oo
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Eyop: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
vict505: Eyop leave my love oo

Sorry sir! if i may ask,who's your love
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by vict505(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge:
*Singing * I go de follow follow Him eehhh tongue grin
yes follow me o
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Deepfreezer(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge: Owerri people do add Ugba to it and it's called OFE UGBA grin. If u eat this one, I bet U won't eat any other Okro soup that is not OFE UGBA grin
Nne I bu nwanyi owerri?
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by vict505(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eyop:

Sorry sir! if i may ask,who's your love
Hehehe you alone my sweet
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Eyop: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
vict505: Hehehe you alone my sweet

Didn't get that sir
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge: Owerri people do add Ugba to it and it's called OFE UGBA grin. If u eat this one, I bet U won't eat any other Okro soup that is not OFE UGBA grin

Nne, uche gi di ya!! kiss wink wink

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
ideology:
Yez and his wife
una too much jor. I never knew. I felt he was an igbo guy o.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Sexiest
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by richybanky(m): 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ramon92: Okro de France?? No wonder lille dey always nearly draw..
U ar on point bro grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by zudozz: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nigerian Akwa Ibom H. Boy Goal keeper..Lol. He is a national Hero. Dont mind me.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by priscaoge(f): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
tchidi:

Nne, uche gi di ya!! kiss wink wink
Ima ihe ana aru grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by priscaoge(f): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Deepfreezer: Nne I bu nwanyi owerri?
Abum onye IMO grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Deepfreezer(m): 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge:
Abum onye IMO grin
hmmmn odi ok. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Truckpusher(m): 12:53am On Aug 19, 2014
idupaul:

I know ur type ..U want a totally submissive and sub servient husband grin grin

With the way things are going ,she won't succeed. Naija boys eye dey red. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by vict505(m): 1:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Eyop:

Didn't get that sir
sir you are with my love now? So I have to love both of u together....
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Tundeiab(m): 1:48am On Aug 19, 2014
Tholudee: I like this man smiley wink cool
Hmmm

My dear, he is hooked already o. I fit give you him number sha.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by justi4jesu(f): 5:36am On Aug 19, 2014
mumuguyman: sorry i just did. U can have a man like that in me

But your username says the opposite tongue tongue
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by mctons: 7:09am On Aug 19, 2014

Nne, ihe I kwuru bu ezi okwu. Ofe okro bu ofe m nke izizi. O di ka imara ihe di mma. A choro m ima onye I bu nke oma. Ka mu na gi mekorita ihe na iju ya. Biko za edemede nka. Na mbu, imara mma nke ukwu. O doro m anya na I bu ezigbo nwa. O tu isi ekwu okwu na ihe gbasara edeme na-atom uto nke ukwu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) / Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.