Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) (46216 Views)

The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration / Nigerian Medical Doctors, Students, Protest Mass Sack Of Resident Doctors [photo / NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by brownsoldier(m): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
keypad1: my brother they dont. They only good in cramming thats all. Useless doctors.

Both state and federal government paid for their intuition during their university days, they took that greed and now wants to back stab the hands that fed them.

They come to work by 10am and leave by 12pm. Useless doctors.
I smell a DUNCE. Someone say Uh-huh uh-huh grin

7 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by phabulux: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
redsun: If educaated people can not bring about fundametaal changes aand upsit rogues that upsets their destinies,then there is no point of rhem being educated.The eduactaed ones must make the rules and set rational policies.That is how it works,not otherwise like it has ever been in nigeria since "independence" where vagabounds have always been in power.Havee always been in charge.

I'm willing to accept typograhical errors that are are within bounds, but, for God's sake, 'havee'

Are you a Chinese?

An android phone is not for everyone, y'know.
Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by chronique(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
At the end of the day,you'd say you went to school. What kind of crayfish arithmetic is this? The hazard allowance is 1.6 billion naira per month for 16,000 doctors,and 19.2 billion yearly. Next time,learn how to vet your figures properly before posting them as facts. You're another Sanusi Lamido in the making,who doesn't know how to add figures properly before coming to the public to state them as facts.
Judah1986: N100,000 (MONTHLY Hazard allawee for sacked
Doctors) multiplied by 16,000 is equal to N160
million only MONTHLY and N1.920 billion only
per annum for Resident Doctors hazard
allowance. Chicken change! Mscheeeeew! ONE DAY LOOT FREE IS ENOUGH TO
RAISE THIS OSSUSSU AND THE DOCTORS STRIKE
SHALL BE OVER!

6 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by keypad1: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
brownsoldier:
I smell a DUNCE. Someone say Uh-huh uh-huh grin
i guess you are being beclouded at feeble attempt to sound logical. Get off my back mr man.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by shegsrules(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Doctors n nurses d catch ebola while pharmacist no d catch. Which shows how close d 3 could be to patients but doctors una greed too much, y take an oath wen una know una like money.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by redsun(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
phabulux:
I'm willing to accept typograhical errors that are are within bounds, but, for God's sake, 'havee'
Are you a Chinese?
An android phone is not for everyone, y'know.

That is why you and your likes are lost souls. You worry over the irrelevants.

Oyinbo teach me nonsense. It is either Chinese,French,Italian,even German or English,but never yours and you alway seems to be proud of things being that way. A people with no culture,no history,no language,no writings,no arts,no precedences and no common sense. I am not like you,I refuse to accept it that way, I refuse to bow to colonization and mental slavery.

5 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by popson1st: 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
Shekau too will soon go on strike and protest..

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by ayusco85(m): 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
keypad1: lies. Doctors have killed more nigerians than the road side chemists.
I have seem cases of people who well who only went to a hospital(teaching hospital) for treatment, the next day they either die or became worse of the ailments.
I cant remember when last i visited this damn demons called doctors, their prescription is even quacked compared to what the roadside chemists gives me.

Oga Tunde and bro udoka chemists shop owners, i greet all of una ooooo.

i dont envy u one bit.

5 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
keypad1: lies. Doctors have killed more nigerians than the road side chemists.
I have seem cases of people who well who only went to a hospital(teaching hospital) for treatment, the next day they either die or became worse of the ailments.
I cant remember when last i visited this damn demons called doctors, their prescription is even quacked compared to what the roadside chemists gives me.

Oga Tunde and bro udoka chemists shop owners, i greet all of una ooooo.
...Incredible !!!
I hail ooo

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by dady12: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
i am against most of the things been done by GEJ lead pdp govt to an extend but in this case,i am in total support of this mass sack,why are you feeling for this bad belly doctors?do you know how.many nigerians must ve died during this strike?when there is an outbreak of unknow disease,they suppose to be in the labouratory searchimg for solution.do you know how much they are been paid per a.month? i think this will send a sound signal and.affirm that the days of doctor strike in nigeria is over

4 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by phabulux: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
Edkay:
Interestingly these "heartless" nigerian doctors (at least cool are currently in ebola ward in lagos saving lives! The "heartless" nigerian doctors were on hand to detect, diagnose the first ebola patient that passed through immigration...saving us all! I am proud of these "heartless" nigerian doctors...we all should!

I've been told that I'm too acerbic, but, fools such as you are making it difficult for me to turn a new leaf.

Fighting ebola, aren't they? But, they still had the time to subscribe to a little bit of gangsterism.

You are probably one of those eating their national cakes in our federal hospitals.

3 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by keypad1: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
ayusco85:

i dont envy u one bit.
you are under no obligation to.

3 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by Toks2008(m): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
This is a product of a country where everyone does what is available not because of the passion they have in that vocation but what they want to get from it.GOD HELP US.

5 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by Toks2008(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
Edkay:
Interestingly these "heartless" nigerian doctors (at least cool are currently in ebola ward in lagos saving lives! The "heartless" nigerian doctors were on hand to detect, diagnose the first ebola patient that passed through immigration...saving us all! I am proud of these "heartless" nigerian doctors...we all should!

phabulux:

I've been told that I'm too acerbic, but, fools such as you are making it difficult for me to turn a new leaf.

Fighting ebola, aren't they? But, they still had the time to subscribe to a little bit of gangsterism.

You are probably one of those eating their national cakes in our federal hospitals.

Na wa o! Wetin this person write wey make you dey use this kain word for a public forum like this.

Abeg jeje o

1 Like

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by esperiense(m): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: D Doctors acted foolishly!!!!

They remain fired!!

I'm with Jonathan on this one
Yes I'm also with GEJ, but he should build more mortuary

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by presley64(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
What a bleeped up country
Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by presley64(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
What a fu*ked up country

1 Like

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by phabulux: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
redsun:

That is why you and your likes are lost souls. You worry over the irrelevants.

Oyinbo teach me nonsense. It is either Chinese,French,Italian,even German or English,but never yours and you ALWAY seems to be proud of things being that way. A people with no culture,no history,no writing,no arts,no precedences and no common sense. I am not like you,I refuse to accept it that way, I refuse to bow to colonization and mental slavery.

Alway? What the batshitmental is wrong with you, Redsun?

Forget neo-colonization and address your weaknesses.

If you're going to communicate in a language that you're not a mental slavery to, at least, do it the right way. Let people understand that you have a firm grasp of it, then, discard it.

I'll like to read your rants in Ibibio, or are you Itsekiri?

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by bigbozz(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
EBOLA OUTBREAKE ORCHEMICAL TERRORISM ??Originally'' Chemical Terrorism'' by Mubarak Sani...Ebola virus is an American scam.-Patrick Sawyer was under surveillance in Liberia for Ebola-Liberian govt said he escaped quarantine and sneaked into Nigeria-CCTV footage at Liberian airport showed him avoiding contact with people and at a point lying prostrate on the floor looking like he was in deep pain-His sister with whom he had contact died of Ebola that he was aware of-When he arrived Nigeria he didn't avoid contact with people rather he allowed airport staff to carry him-At the hospital in Lagos he allowed medical personnel to treat him just as they would any normal patient-When asked if he came in contact with an Ebola victim at the point he started showing symptoms his answer was negative-When test confirmed the obvious and he was confronted with the truth, he reacted in a violent manner urinating on the medical staff, at least one of them-Sawyer who was enroute to Calabar was insistent on continuing his journey despite his condition-Liberian govt has apologised to Nigeria for exporting Ebola to Nigeria-Nigerian govt has approached US for the ZMAPP test drug they used on 2 American health workers who contracted the virus in Sierra Leone-Obama said its too early to bring the drug to Africa, that what Africa needs is improved health facilities, yet with all their improved health facilities they chose ZMAPP for their own-A vaccine for Ebola is underway we are told and will be ready latest July next year-The vaccine will 1st be administered in Africa, how generous and selfless they are with the vaccine but not the curative drug-Is somebody thinking at all? -Dont forget Sawyer was a Liberian American with his family resident in America-If people in high places could volunteer themselves as suicide bombers in countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan etc, do you think they can't volunteer for chemical terrorism suicide mission?-The conventional terrorism exported to Africa and heavily funded by them to destabilize our economy and depopulate us seem no longer enough-God is watching but we too have to watch our backs-Should we trust them with their so called vaccine when it comes?-Africa, its time to start thinking, time to start asking questions-We have lived with monkeys, chimpanzees, gorillas, wild animals that have always been partof our delicacies and never had ebola-Why now and why always Africa. HIV/AIDS in Africa 1st likewise ebola?JUST THINKING ALOUD!

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by mydex93(f): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
omicron: SACK THEM ALL!

After all, who doesn't know that the best treatment for a headache is to cut off the said head, even if the headache is only pointing to a more sinister problem?
Why should they ask for better equipment to work with? Why do they need CT and MRI machines to diagnose when we have our ancient African technology of seeing a person miles away in the palms of our hands?

Why should they ask for grants for researches? Shouldnt their jumbo pays be enough to fund such studies? Why havent they found a cure for this viral haemorrhagic fever? Why should they fault you for begging the Americans to give us ZMapp?
What are big brothers for? Is it not to clean up their younger ones every time they pee intheir pants?

Why shouldn't you blame them for the ebola outbreak in the country? Isn't manning the borders supposed to be part of their work?
Why should they say they want to be the only ones to be tagged as Consultants? Is it not a mere sobriquet every Tom, Dick, and Harry can choose to be called by? Havent people started calling me Professor as far back as my primary school days?

Why do they oppose(sic) relativity in the health sector? Arent men born equal? Do they think you have forgotten that the quest for relativism caused the biblical fall of man? Why should they want to head the medical team because they claim they are better intellectually equipped? Isnt that egotistical?

Why should they tell you to extend universal health coverage to all citizens? Dont they know that the citizens are wealthy enough to fund their medical expenses? Why are they even fighting for the masses? Do they know how many of the intended recipients of the policy jumped for joy when you called for the heads of their supposed activists?

Why didnt they take you by your word when you signed the said agreement with them earlier in the year? Why do they insist on implementation? Dont they know ASUU went on strike for a different reason last year, other than non-implementation of an agreement signed in 2009? Do they think your pacts are worthless?

Why should they tell you not to remind them of their sacred Hippocratic Oath and not go on strike? Dont they know you also took an oath when you came into office? Shouldnt they know you swore to protect the interest of the ordinary citizen and that is just what you are doing?

Why should they clamour for increased pay? Don't they know that this country isnt financially buoyant enough to meet their demands like in the other countries? Who told them our political office holders still manage to get the equivalent of (or more than) what their equals in those other countries earn?

The answer to the questions is obviously what you have done. Fire the resident doctors. But dont stop at that. Fire the consultants, the medical officers and the house officers too. Order state executives to sack those in their employ. You can even fire all medical students. They could have been brainwashed by their seniors. They have drained enough from the pockets of their parents. The government is also wasting scarce funds because they spend ages in medical school, saying they dont want to be half-baked.

Like we told them we need bread! Besides their seniors are always telling them they dont know anything.

Take a nip in the bud before it is too late. Lets go back to those times when there were no doctors.
Tobi Bamigbade
Medicine 600L, OAU
bamitobi@ yahoo.com
Tobi Bamigbade..Organising rcfOAU...so you sef dey here my brother...
Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by phabulux: 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
Toks2008:

Na wa o! Wetin this person write wey make you dey use this kain word for a public forum like this.

Abeg jeje o

Noted and appreciated.
Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by ayusco85(m): 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
keypad1: you are under no obligation to.

course
Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by Johnnoo(m): 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
sammieguze: My opinion... Their joblessness over the time is really getting at them.

more pix
But their agitations are right after all cool

1 Like

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by keypad1: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
casket:
...Incredible !!!
I hail ooo
my brother i greet you ooo. I had this strange cough for 3 weeks doctors went to a private hospital but they couldnt do anything. They were just collecting my money.
Pay for card i paid. Go for check up, another thousands i paid, go for test, another thousands i paid. Told me to buy medicine from their own chemist of 2000 i bought and drank. For where. The thing no gree go.

It was becoming worse, i had to struggle the next evening to udoka's shop and told him of my condition. He looked round his shop, then pointed out one syrup for me which was 400. I paid drank it, that very evening i saw changes. The next day i continue to take it, the pain reduce to a good level. After 3 days all the pains in my chest and the cough are all gone.

Na who better pass? Fvck those striking doctors.

I will still say it. Oga tunde and brother udoka roadside chemists shop owners. Una thank you oooooooo.

6 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by omicron(m): 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
mydex93: Tobi Bamigbade..Organising rcfOAU...so you sef dey here my brother...
No dear. I just quoted him. He wrote a thought-provoking satirical piece here.
Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by Toks2008(m): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
bigbozz: EBOLA OUTBREAKE ORCHEMICAL TERRORISM ??Originally'' Chemical Terrorism'' by Mubarak Sani...Ebola virus is an American scam.-Patrick Sawyer was under surveillance in Liberia for Ebola-Liberian govt said he escaped quarantine and sneaked into Nigeria-CCTV footage at Liberian airport showed him avoiding contact with people and at a point lying prostrate on the floor looking like he was in deep pain-His sister with whom he had contact died of Ebola that he was aware of-When he arrived Nigeria he didn't avoid contact with people rather he allowed airport staff to carry him-At the hospital in Lagos he allowed medical personnel to treat him just as they would any normal patient-When asked if he came in contact with an Ebola victim at the point he started showing symptoms his answer was negative-When test confirmed the obvious and he was confronted with the truth, he reacted in a violent manner urinating on the medical staff, at least one of them-Sawyer who was enroute to Calabar was insistent on continuing his journey despite his condition-Liberian govt has apologised to Nigeria for exporting Ebola to Nigeria-Nigerian govt has approached US for the ZMAPP test drug they used on 2 American health workers who contracted the virus in Sierra Leone-Obama said its too early to bring the drug to Africa, that what Africa needs is improved health facilities, yet with all their improved health facilities they chose ZMAPP for their own-A vaccine for Ebola is underway we are told and will be ready latest July next year-The vaccine will 1st be administered in Africa, how generous and selfless they are with the vaccine but not the curative drug-Is somebody thinking at all? -Dont forget Sawyer was a Liberian American with his family resident in America-If people in high places could volunteer themselves as suicide bombers in countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan etc, do you think they can't volunteer for chemical terrorism suicide mission?-The conventional terrorism exported to Africa and heavily funded by them to destabilize our economy and depopulate us seem no longer enough-God is watching but we too have to watch our backs-Should we trust them with their so called vaccine when it comes?-Africa, its time to start thinking, time to start asking questions-We have lived with monkeys, chimpanzees, gorillas, wild animals that have always been partof our delicacies and never had ebola-Why now and why always Africa. HIV/AIDS in Africa 1st likewise ebola?JUST THINKING ALOUD!

My guy abeg try to use paragraphs so that it can be easier and interesting for people to read.

Nice info though.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
donpeey22: Crappy post from a crappy lab technician! I support GEJ but his decision to sack the doctors is counterproductive. He better reverse it now or be ready to face the consequences of such ill-advised action.
And what is the consequence of his action? That u will not vote for or make the country ungovernable for him? What do u think u will threaten him with that he had not heard hundred times over

1 Like

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by chinex276(m): 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: Brainless
le kwa ajo nmow ha... Okwu nmow pia gi ezigbo utali, anuofia
Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by phabulux: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
Toks2008:

Abeg jeje o

Nuances, of course, but, you should be mindful of differences in 'Nigerian doctors' and the 'doctors in Nigerian government hospitals'. The fellow ignored that distinction.
Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by ige101(m): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
I sense confusion and frustration here
omicron: SACK THEM ALL!

After all, who doesn't know that the best treatment for a headache is to cut off the said head, even if the headache is only pointing to a more sinister problem?
Why should they ask for better equipment to work with? Why do they need CT and MRI machines to diagnose when we have our ancient African technology of seeing a person miles away in the palms of our hands?

Why should they ask for grants for researches? Shouldnt their jumbo pays be enough to fund such studies? Why havent they found a cure for this viral haemorrhagic fever? Why should they fault you for begging the Americans to give us ZMapp?
What are big brothers for? Is it not to clean up their younger ones every time they pee intheir pants?

Why shouldn't you blame them for the ebola outbreak in the country? Isn't manning the borders supposed to be part of their work?
Why should they say they want to be the only ones to be tagged as Consultants? Is it not a mere sobriquet every Tom, Dick, and Harry can choose to be called by? Havent people started calling me Professor as far back as my primary school days?

Why do they oppose(sic) relativity in the health sector? Arent men born equal? Do they think you have forgotten that the quest for relativism caused the biblical fall of man? Why should they want to head the medical team because they claim they are better intellectually equipped? Isnt that egotistical?

Why should they tell you to extend universal health coverage to all citizens? Dont they know that the citizens are wealthy enough to fund their medical expenses? Why are they even fighting for the masses? Do they know how many of the intended recipients of the policy jumped for joy when you called for the heads of their supposed activists?

Why didnt they take you by your word when you signed the said agreement with them earlier in the year? Why do they insist on implementation? Dont they know ASUU went on strike for a different reason last year, other than non-implementation of an agreement signed in 2009? Do they think your pacts are worthless?

Why should they tell you not to remind them of their sacred Hippocratic Oath and not go on strike? Dont they know you also took an oath when you came into office? Shouldnt they know you swore to protect the interest of the ordinary citizen and that is just what you are doing?

Why should they clamour for increased pay? Don't they know that this country isnt financially buoyant enough to meet their demands like in the other countries? Who told them our political office holders still manage to get the equivalent of (or more than) what their equals in those other countries earn?

The answer to the questions is obviously what you have done. Fire the resident doctors. But dont stop at that. Fire the consultants, the medical officers and the house officers too. Order state executives to sack those in their employ. You can even fire all medical students. They could have been brainwashed by their seniors. They have drained enough from the pockets of their parents. The government is also wasting scarce funds because they spend ages in medical school, saying they dont want to be half-baked.

Like we told them we need bread! Besides their seniors are always telling them they dont know anything.

Take a nip in the bud before it is too late. Lets go back to those times when there were no doctors.
Tobi Bamigbade
Medicine 600L, OAU
bamitobi@ yahoo.com

3 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by hercules07: 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
PointB: Before we get swayed by the doctors tantrum, let's not lose sight of their 24 key demand.

Summary of the doctors demands:

1. Create more offices (and more money) for us
2. Don't send anyone to monitor the money
3. Skip level 12, we can't wait to collect more money
4. Refer to Nos 2
5. Pay us 22 years areas of some money, and then increase our wage
6. Expand the health bill so we can make more money
7. Appoint one of us surgeon general so that he can protect us and fight for our money
8. Adjust our level so that we can make more money
9. Increase our call duty allowance by 90%
10. Adjust upward our specialist allowance
11. Increase our hazard allowance from 5k/mnth to 100k/mnth
12. Release circular showing our allowances, all of us must be included
13. When we need to import In-Vitro Diagnostics, IVDs equipment, we don't want knowledgeable institution to check/license it.
14. Tell us our retirement age (obviously they don't want to retire, more money to be made in active duty)
15. We want more funding for our residency training
16. For peace to reign pay our colleagues in Owerri what you agreed
17. We must continue to enjoy the goodies in IPPIS platform
18. Attempt to prevent our collective bargaining (for more money) will be resisted
19. Lab scientist should stop intimidating us (we are the big boys, we make more money)
20. Stop short paying us for any reason (we want all our money in full)
21. Do for us what they do for doctors abroad
22. Set aside more money to furnish our offices (hospitals)
23. Medical director must be a medical doctor (It can not be a pharmacist, dentist, and never a lab scientist). We must chop alone
24. Stop violating our 2009 agreement. Pay us our money!!

There you have it. The two dozen demands of our doctor in plain language. The demands causing our brethren to die at home, and in hospital while doctors stay away. These are the demands making our people to resort to bathing and drinking salt water to death, as they run scare of Ebola Virus Disease, while our doctors prefer to stay at home and wait for their money.

Our doctors have sworn to protect their moneys, while our collective health is the ransom! If gold can rust, pray, what will happen to Iron?

You have broken it up nicely and I think this is the first time I will agree with you on stuff like this. I do not mind the doctors being well paid (though their services are shabby), I am against them denying other health sector participants the opportunity to rise to the zenith.

5 Likes

Re: Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) by omicron(m): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
ige101:
I sense confusion and frustration here
You understand what satire is, Sir?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pregnancy And Alcohol consumption / Man All Smiles After Removal Of Huge Tumor On His Face After 15 Years. Photos / I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.