Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku (5201 Views)

Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity / Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? / Sliding Towards Armageddon: Revisiting Ethno-religious Crises In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2014
Vice President and presidential aspirant on the platform of the opposition All Progressives Congress, APC, Atiku Abubakar, has counseled co-aspirant, Muhammadu Buhari on the qualities Nigerians expect from political leaders of their ilk in the 2015 contest.In a statement issued to welcome Buhari to the race for their Party’s presidential flag in Abuja, yesterday, Atiku told his colleague that to qualify to fly APC’s flag, such an aspirant must be someone who is a unifier, bridge-builder and not someone who bears ethno-religious bias.Said he: “I believe that the next president of our country, who by the grace of God will be produced by our great party, must be someone who is a unifier, bridge-builder and not someone who bears ethno-religious bias. Above all, he must embody a vision of a Nigeria for all.”According to the statement titled: “Atiku Welcomes Buhari, Says He’s Committed To Free And Fair Presidential Primary”, Atiku said the task of rescuing Nigeria is a duty leaders of the APC are committed to and, “the more individuals are ready to be part of the mission to rescue the country, the better.”“Nigeria has floundered for far too long. Our people are yearning for a change and we must listen to them before they lose faith in the ability of their leaders to revive the country.“You will recall that in my declaration speech penultimate week, I did mention that my priority, if given the chance to run and serve as the President of Nigeria is addressing the issues of jobs creation and providing decent employment for Nigerians, especially the youths.“I believe that it is only when we can provide decent jobs for our young people, that we can have a hope for the decent future for our country.“It is also not in doubt that of recent, successive administrations have failed woefully in building the infrastructure that can promote a healthy economy: our education system is in shambles, public health system is in virtual comatose, we have very poor network of roads totally at variance with the wealth of a country that is the seventh oil producer in the world.“I believe that the country has failed in these areas because of the excessive centralisation of functions and resources to the government at the centre. The government that the APC plans to lead in the next few months, by the grace of God, will be fully committed to devolution of powers and resources to the state governments in line with the manifesto of our great party. I also plan to march this resolve with a full commitmentto ensuring transparency in all sectors of our national life.“I am equally disturbed about the way our people have been divided along ethnic and religious lines and how we are steadily and dangerously losing a sense of community where every Nigerian can live together without mutual suspicion.“I believe that the next president of our country, who by the grace of God will be produced by our great party, must be someone who is a unifier, bridge-builder and not someone who bears ethno-religious bias. Above all, he must embody a vision of a Nigeria for all.“I have no doubt in my mind that we both share a common concern about rescuing our country from the deadly grip of the PDP and it is on this note that I do warmly welcome him on board in this very important national rescue mission. I look forward to meeting him in an open, free and fair contest for the ticket.”

http://nigerianpilot.com/atiku-to-buhari-nigerians-dont-need-a-religious-fanatic/

Even the very worst knows Buhari to be a religious fanatic.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by gede7744(f): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2014
am not a politician but since both are Muslims l believe they are both fanatical only that one is extreme and d other is a good pretender

no insult intended pls

24 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2014
Pot calling kettle black embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2014
U're still not making sense cos he was being general here

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by princealbashir: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2014
APContherun: ... Atiku on Buhari; “I have no doubt in my mind that we both share a common concern about rescuing our country from the deadly grip of the PDP and it is on this note that I do warmly welcome him on board in this very important national rescue mission. I look forward to meeting him in an open, free and fair contest for the ticket."
.. Even the very worst knows Buhari to be a religious fanatic.

Bird of a feather...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2014
At the end of the day baStard tinubu will sell the nomination to atiku. And after atiku's loss, Buhari will urge his hordes of daft almajiri followers to kill useless yorubas in the north and in their own states

Yorubas keep getting foolsh by the day

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2014
Na dsame fiful

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Bennyberry(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2014
The war don start inside houx.hmmmm 2015 a yr that wud forever be an unforgettable year 4 our great country.#if only dy knw that God alone gives power,then dy wud talk less nd pray more

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by ElFenomeno1: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2014
gede7744: am not a politician but since both are Muslims l believe they are both fanatical only that one is extreme and d other is a good pretender

no insult intended pls

So being a muslim automatically makes one fanatical?!

Are you that dumb or daft you cant think?

Do you have a brain or is your brain compartment loaded with sawdust?!

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2014
We have dared you to kill, overthrow or impeach GEJ but you lazy oil gurgling parasites have refused.

Yoruba, you are traitors and bastards

Let it be known that irrespective of the outcome of 2015 elections you will not smell free oil

Ingrate dirty ugly incestious bastards

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by gede7744(f): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

So being a muslim automatically makes one fanatical?!

Are you that dumb or daft you cant think?

Do you have a brain or is your brain compartment loaded with sawdust?!

u just display how stupid and dumb and ill brought up u are. despite l said no insult intended u are still spewing rubbish and warming up for a fight cos u don't ve something meaningful and productive to u with ur life other then been internet tout

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by ElFenomeno1: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2014
gede7744:

u just display how stupid and dumb and ill brought up u are. despite l said no insult intended u are still spewing rubbish and warming up for a fight cos u don't ve something meaningful and productive to u with ur life other then been internet tout

Next time when you post on the forum, think twice.

Chairlady, Association of fu...cktards!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by gede7744(f): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Next time when you post on the forum, think twice.

Chairlady, Association of fu...cktards!

u see ur life? ur stupidity is in breed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by donmalcolm21(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Did anyone found out that Atiku did not talk about fighting corruption? I still prefer Buhari to Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by dealslip(f): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2014
BackDatAssUp: At the end of the day baStard tinubu will sell the nomination to atiku. And after atiku's loss, Buhari will urge his hordes of daft almajiri followers to kill useless yorubas in the north and in their own states

Yorubas keep getting foolsh by the day

I am just sorry for our leaders of tomorrow. As long you have that mind set. Nigeria will forever go backwards.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Amanwulu1(m): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2014
buhari or atiku, I don't knw d difference o! Somebody pls clear me.
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by ElFenomeno1: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2014
gede7744:
u see ur life? ur stupidity is in breed
STFU woman.......... Slimy idio...t!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by shiffynaani(m): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2014
BackDatAssUp: We have dared you to kill, overthrow or impeach GEJ but you lazy oil gurgling parasites have refused.

Let it be known that irrespective of the outcome of 2015 elections you will not smell free oil

i can sense your immense pain over the alignment of we,the yorubas with the notherners.
Yorubas have been giving them headache since 1800....cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2014
dealslip:

I am just sorry for our leaders of tomorrow. As long you have that mind set. Nigeria will forever go backwards.

Yorubas are thr problem

You are jealous and have nothing to offer

A united south is the only way to tame the rabid north but you subservient witches and wizards against progres still want the status quo to continue to have ab0ki over us
. Why? Because you will rather not see the ND or southeast progress. Check out the akwa ibom thread and see shameless jealousy on display by dirty owambe concieved bastards or is it that endorsement that boko haram enjoys from you ingrates?

If you like vote camel as your president we are done with your ugly dirty betrayal and cowardice azz

Bastards

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by atinukedam(f): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2014
Dere is no diiff btwn 2 of dem, dey re both sametin
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2014
shiffynaani: i can sense your immense pain over the alignment of we,the yorubas with the notherners.
Yorubas have been giving them headache since 1800....cheesy

Arewastani slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by yorke1: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2014
Jonathan is all we need to continue the transformation agenda in all areas of the economy. Atiku say it the way it should be. This time around Nigeria don't need both of you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by lwise(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2014
BackDatAssUp: We have dared you to kill, overthrow or impeach GEJ but you lazy oil gurgling parasites have refused.

I think this guy is a foolish looser with a brain filled with kerosene grin grin grin

Great people just ignore him,his Yoruba employer just sacked him...

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by 1stola: 10:34am On Oct 03, 2014
SOMEBODY SHOULD PLEASE TELL THIS THIEF TO STFU.
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by gebest: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2014
BUT WHAT IS ACTUALLY WRONG WITH PATIKU, BET ME PATIKU WHETHER IN PRIMARY OR GENERAL ELECTION U CANOT WIN UR WARD MORE OR LESS UR LOCAL GOV'T NOT TO TALK OF UR STATE TALKLESS OF NIGERIA.
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2014
lwise:

I think this guy is a foolish looser with a brain filled with kerosene grin grin grin

Great people just ignore him

Great wetin?

You mean born slaves

Your subsidy is over. Everything bad in this country has its origin in the west

You are as ugly as a brood of vipes and dirty as pigs

Go and hold ab0ki hand
Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by gede7744(f): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
STFU woman.......... Slimy idio...t!

it is not only me o but d whole world is seeing how u grow up without d basic home training.

has it been ur folks know that internet age is on d way they would ve try more on u do that u don't keep disgracing ur family the way u are doing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by yorke1: 10:46am On Oct 03, 2014

Take it easy bro. I know it is annoying but you have to play cool just as the way our President till 2019 has been tolerating those parasites and yet they won't allow him to be. Just relax, i believe the day of reckoning is fast approaching. The day baboon go go market e no go return. Our patient is exhausting.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: U're still not making sense cos he was being general here
No Sir, Atiku made the statement in relation to Buhari, aint nothing general there. It's still on record thatMr Buhari once told Muslims in 2001 to vote for one who will protect their religion, now tell me why the emphasis on religion? What does that make Buhari tolerant or fanatic? You answer.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by candidbabe(f): 10:50am On Oct 03, 2014
Jonathan all the way.
GEJ till 2019.

Buhari and Atiku go and rule the bastard alamajiris in the north.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Ediskcab(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2014
Y'all above just displayed exactly what atiku was talking about.

“I am equally disturbed about the way our people have been divided along ethnic and religious lines and how we are steadily and dangerously losing a sense of community where every Nigerian can live together without mutual suspicion
.“

He was actually referring to Jonathan and the pdp because never since after the civil war have Nigerians been this divided along ethnic and religious lines.

The simple reason y you all hate this honest man is because he is a Muslim, a northerner and above all a honest man.

Today I choose to stand bt d truth, I choose to see what General Muhammadu Buhari truly stands for and not who my pastor or any politician has told me, today I choose to stand by a good man, today I choose to b a Nigerian firs t and every other tym.

This news was twisted out of religious and ethnic bigotry. Som1 above even said because Buhari and Atiku are Muslims, they're automatically fanatics. So much for the way we reason without recourse to facts.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku by Jesusloveyou: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2014
Amanwulu1: buhari or atiku, I don't knw d difference o! Somebody pls clear me.
buhari is a real muslim,atiku is an infidel as gej is a fake christian.i prefer real muslim than a fake christian,if ur religion tells u not to steal,don't steal.don't practice 'stealing' is not corruption.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Photos:chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally / Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi / Pictures Of Kano in 1960 And 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.