Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt (5215 Views)

Edward Onoja: "There Is No God If Dino Melaye Is Not Removed As Senator" / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian / Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by winkmart: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
I call him the rogue Senator. How can a man be living a luxurious lifestyle around town and his children look so unkempt like they are from one foster home or something.

You drive the best cars, live the best life, roll with the finest in the society and yet you could not extend that into your home. then you are the true definition of irresponsibility.

A public servant in your status should not be seen with this kind of lifestyle in a sane society. It is only because we all live in an insane society characterized by all sorts of impunity and corruption. That is the only licence you have got to exhibit your shame in public.

In your best of minds, you are the definition of the man that fears no one. I am sorry, Dino, you are the man that every one should be wary of, but I know because of the poverty ravaging the land, some people will say you are a better saviour than Jesus Christ or you preach better than Prophet Mohammed (SAW).

It is a matter of time, Dino. You will realise that this life is a flash. It will disappear and you will be left alone to carry the burden of your past actions.

Word!!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/dino-melaye-is-irresponsible-man-he.html

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by winkmart: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by izzou(m): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
I call him the rogue Senator. How can a man be living a luxurious lifestyle around town and his children look so unkempt like they are from one foster home or something.

You drive the best cars, live the best life, roll with the finest in the society and yet you could not extend that into your home. then you are the true definition of irresponsibility.

A public servant in your status should not be seen with this kind of lifestyle in a sane society. It is only because we all live in an insane society characterized by all sorts of impunity and corruption. That is the only licence you have got to exhibit your shame in public.

In your best of minds, you are the definition of the man that fears no one. I am sorry, Dino, you are the man that every one should be wary of, but I know because of the poverty ravaging the land, some people will say you are a better saviour than Jesus Christ or you preach better than Prophet Mohammed (SAW).

It is a matter of time, Dino. You will realise that this life is a flash. It will disappear and you will be left alone to carry the burden of your past actions.

Word!!!!

18 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
If you don't want to be pregnant better my your business

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by RZArecta(m): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
winkmart:
[s]I call him the rogue Senator. How can a man be living a luxurious lifestyle around town and his children look so unkempt like they are from one foster home or something.

Word[/s]!!!!

lalasticlala
you're not serious at all

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by CHOPUP411(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
Dino the rapist

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by ideology(m): 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
winkmart:

Word!!!!

lalasticlala
you have no shame winkmart, this post is shameful... bloggers sha

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by Teniolasmart: 12:14am On Aug 08, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmm..................people with yam for brains sef

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by Teniolasmart: 12:15am On Aug 08, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmm..................people with yam for brains sefh

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by KanwuliaExtra: 3:08am On Aug 08, 2016
Na "dem" culture o!

Baff a pig. . . .
Wear PIG gold chain. . . .

Dorty na DORTY! cry

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by general111(m): 3:59am On Aug 08, 2016
So you want him to let his children drive his jeep abi??op abeg rest.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 08, 2016
Not entirely a useless post. Those boys especially the one closer to him don't look so kept especially as sons of a show-off man. If they are Dangote's children, I wouldn't bother because He's a gentle and simple man.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by Jengem: 5:14am On Aug 08, 2016
A change agent of immense calibre
Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 08, 2016
DemonInSiege:
with all the money Tinubu stole he can't buy toothpaste and wash his corrupt teeth

LMFAO. Chai! This one na Brutality SmackDown cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by hardbody: 5:43am On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=izzou post=48287805][/quote]

Dunno about the kids but as for enjoying life, i hold nothing against him, tomorrow may never come, so let him enjoy today like it's the last day. I would do the same or more if I was living with that level of opulence

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by nairalife2013(m): 5:54am On Aug 08, 2016
I know if the kids had fair skin, the op wouldnt be saying this. Those boys are ok for God'sake! Isit cos they refuse to wear jackets or pullover or sweater and smile wildly and do d homey lover friend sign with their two fingers! Mrs tinubu called the guy a dog and said other demeaning things. I always tell my wife, esp when she's on wheels, when u first throw a jab at a man, hahaha, e no go too pain am o! But haha, d man get many things to tell a woman that she go feel ashame from inside to overflow! A good mother or a virtuous woman does not curse, no matter the provocation. If she does, she also has a fast urge for apology.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by MicroBox: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2016
My concern was this lil girl.. why should her hair be so unkept and Dino is comfortable snapping and posting her on social media. No matching outfit, sunshade on her clothe, the posture, the....
I am APC comfirmento but this is not politics. That is to show Dino will be a bit dirty assuming he is broke, he won't be able to manage the little clothe he had with the little money.
The boy is somewhat obsessed and Dino always claim to be a sport man with sport machines..

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by strangest(m): 7:37am On Aug 08, 2016
[s][/s]
winkmart:

Word!!!!

lalasticlala
[/s]

People are exchanging their kids for a bag of rice and you are busy trying to defame a man that paid flight fee for his children and took them on a vacation.... Haba, how many of your kids have you paid their school fees? What responsibilities have you taken care of ?

The only lame one here is you... Dino has a life... You are still searching for a life... Ode

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by oatzeal(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2016
lol.....
Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by BaddieKay(f): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2016
Amebo...how Is that your business again? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by strangest(m): 7:45am On Aug 08, 2016
MicroBox:
My concern was this lil girl.. why should her hair be so unkept and Dino is comfortable snapping and posting her on social media. No matching outfit, sunshade on her clothe, the posture, the....
I am APC comfirmento but this is not politics. That is to show Dino will be a bit dirty assuming he is broke, he won't be able to manage the little clothe he had with the little money.
The boy is somewhat obsessed and Dino always claim to be a sport man with sport machines..

Does she look malnourished? The boy is feeding well and you said he is obsessed... I wonder what you would said if he was skinny... YEAH, You are right its not about APCshit, its about him mocking that feast of fury tiget called remi..... Put your concern in passing JAMB first... ****

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by MicroBox: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2016
strangest:

Does she look malnourished? The boy is feeding well and you said he is obsessed... I wonder what you would said if he was skinny... YEAH, You are right its not about APCshit, its about him mocking that feast of fury tiget called remi..... Put your concern in passing JAMB first... Ode
Who is talking about food hummm, why should she look malnourished? that is to show how food is big part of your life.
Remi your hero is arrogant, Dino is a man
Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by deeoh(m): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2016
winkmart:

Word!!!!

lalasticlala
where are his unkempt children?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by strangest(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2016
MicroBox:

Who is talking about food hummm, why should she look malnourished? that is to show how food is big part of your life.
Remi your hero is arrogant, Dino is a man

Do you actually know the meaning of unkempt? You better study or you will fail JAMB again... My2kobo

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by policy12: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by winkmart: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2016
strangest:
[/s]

People are exchanging their kids for a bag of rice and you are busy trying to defame a man that paid flight fee for his children and took them on a vacation.... Haba, how many of your kids have you paid their school fees? What responsibilities have you taken care of ?

The only lame one here is you... Dino has a life... You are still searching for a life... Ode

Am a bachelor guy, and the last time I checked I sponsored myself to the UK on vacation early this year, if you need to acquaint with me, hit me up on Henry Wosu Street, Lekki Phase 1...maybe I will breath life into you.... moronnn
Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by zicoraads: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2016
These kids don't look unkept biko!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2016
winkmart:

Am a bachelor guy, and the last time I checked I sponsored myself to the UK on vacation early this year, if you need to acquaint with me, hit me up on Henry Wosu Street, Lekki Phase 1...maybe I will breath life into you.... moronnn
genh genh!! Genh genh!!
Re: Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt by MicroBox: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
strangest:

Do you actually know the meaning of unkempt? You better study or you will fail JAMB again... My2kobo
The year I wrote and pass JAMB was when you must have still be in primary school.. that I m sure of.
With Dino status, if someone says that he don't take care of his kids never meant that they don't have access to eat good food.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Adeyanju Not My Candidate, Says Idris Wada / Aisha Buhari Distributes Food Items To 1500 Households In Five Lgas In Borno / INEC May Burn Unclaimed Pvcs Before 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.