Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) (15320 Views)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by rattlesnake(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Is dat not Toni ?
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by CosmicSensation: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
Jasboi: Whc kain Yansh be dis?? undecided
grin I wonder
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by freecocoa(f): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
GovWahala:
Since u love her go and collect ur own kiss and "more". Mumu
So we are supposed to hate gay people now? Mschew.

8 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by hensben(m): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Lol, i was expecting this grin
angry
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
hensben: angry

Why that face na?

Jasboi:
Dnt mind me i was high on... lipsrsealed wen I typed dat.
U re pretty,pretty. smiley wink

Thanks
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by hensben(m): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Why that face na?

sad embarassed
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by SpaceGoat: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Jasboi:
Dnt mind me i was high on... lipsrsealed wen I typed dat.
U re pretty, pretty. smiley wink
shes not light skin angry
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
SpaceGoat: shes not light skin angry
She is angry ...wait is that mary Kay? undecided
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by cococandy(f): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
For what propagation? undecided

Nairalanders can funny sha.

She's just my favorite celebrity in the whole wide world. Finding out she's gay hasn't made me dislike her. That's all.

Or we can't like people who have opinions or lifestyles different from ours? That's not how the world works bro.
shizzle11:
yeah! it sure changes nothing.

Are you going to start preaching for its propagation too?

8 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
I guess.

Anyway wetin concern me concern her gayness?

freecocoa: So we are supposed to hate gay people now? Mschew.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by freecocoa(f): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
cococandy: I guess.

Anyway wetin concern me concern her gayness?

I wonder o, you hear these gay haters say things like "it's a sin to be gay" as if that's the only sin in this sinful world, forgetting that they are supposed to love everyone like themselves, as commanded by God, whom by the way, they claim to serve.

Ndia ala.

10 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by SpaceGoat: 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
freecocoa: I wonder o, you hear these gay haters say things like "it's a sin to be gay" as if that's the only sin in this sinful world, forgetting that they are supposed to love everyone like themselves, as commanded by God, whom by the way, they claim to serve.

Ndia ala.
no wonder undecided
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by SpaceGoat: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
Jasboi:
She is angry ...wait is that mary Kay? undecided
* busted * oops
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
I suspected she was a lesbian since when I watched her in the movie "Set It Off". She's even a mother,that's my annoyance. Too bad!

angry

1 Like

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by GovWahala: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
freecocoa: So we are supposed to hate gay people now? Mschew.
No u are suppose to turn gay/lesbian too. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by GovWahala: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
freecocoa: I wonder o, you hear these gay haters say things like "it's a sin to be gay" as if that's the only sin in this sinful world, forgetting that they are supposed to love everyone like themselves, as commanded by God, whom by the way, they claim to serve.

Ndia ala.
Stop trying to justify "evil" why should I love someone who hates God? Just like telling me to love the Devil.
Dirty things.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by cococandy(f): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
I've met some atheists before.
I liked some of them.

Sue me kiss
GovWahala:
Stop trying to justify "evil" why should I love someone who hates God? Just like telling me to love the Devil.
Dirty things.

6 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
folu4real:

What is lovely about her being a Lesbian when God created Man and woman to be fruitful and multiply.

Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by mysterious12(m): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
i thought she was straight undecided
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by GovWahala: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
cococandy: I've met some atheists before.
I liked some of them.

Sue me kiss
They are ur likes, keep licking their azz

2 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by cococandy(f): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
GovWahala:
They are ur likes, keep licking their azz
ok smiley

1 Like

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Dabss(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2014

Ndia ala.
"like it's a sin to be gay".
Sister, I am not against any body's choice of sexually but do you honestly think God will be pleased with the idea of a man humping his fellow man?

2 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by pickabeau1: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
This one na image laundering... na cellulose i see.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cococandy: Queen latifah.
Bronzed in honey
Dipped in chocolate
Caramel goodness
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by MizMyColi(f): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
pickabeau1: This one na image laundering... na cellulose i see.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Cellulite Sir.
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
And dis wowan used to be one of my favorites ..smh
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by pickabeau1: 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
I know dear.... was pulling coco's legs.... enuff said about that
for a woman of her calibre.. i expected some rounded bootie

No shape, flat and cellulited... triple whammy

At least front still dey... nothing spoil grin grin grin
MizMyColi: Cellulite Sir.

1 Like

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by cococandy(f): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
As is expected with age.
The cellulite if it actually is there is only skin deep.

I meant more than just physical beauty. smiley
pickabeau1: This one na image laundering... na cellulose i see.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by pickabeau1: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
hence image laundering tongue tongue tongue

Why focus on latifah when anaconda minaj dey wink

Lawd!
cococandy: As is expected with age.
The cellulite if it actually is there is only skin deep.

I meant more than just physical beauty. smiley
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by cococandy(f): 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
That's why she's not the fake bottom kind of women guys drool over.
She aint afraid to show her real self.
Can afford a thousand brazilian butt lifts if she wants but is comfortable in her own skin.

How's that for amazing?
pickabeau1: I know dear.... was pulling coco's legs.... enuff said about that
for a woman of her calibre.. i expected some rounded bootie

No shape, flat and cellulited... triple whammy

At least front still dey... nothing spoil grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by wayne4loan: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Disgusting.... What an eyesore
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by cococandy(f): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
Haha. Wetin consign me?
You like nicki for your reasons
I like queen for my own reasons.
Whatuu?

Abeg hapum aka.

pickabeau1: hence image laundering tongue tongue tongue

Why focus on latifah when anaconda minaj dey wink

Lawd!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesema Stuns In New Look / Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday / I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.