Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) (15321 Views)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by nickz(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2014
badoolee: no ,you take that Let me take nicks
that's. my dogs name NA and mine is Nicholas

se fine name wey you dey reject
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2014
nickz: that's. my dogs name NA and mine is Nicholas

se fine name wey you dey reject
don't worry I will do with nicholas
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by nickz(m): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2014
badoolee: don't worry I will do with nicholas
Nicole is that feminine I think
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=kropelgrada][/quote]
Is your miserable life so empty that you need to stick your ugly face into someone else's? How sad.

1 Like

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
nickz: Nicole is that feminine I think
ok,ah wee mk do wif nicole
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by nickz(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
badoolee: ok,ah wee mk do wif nicole
gringrin does this make you my twin sister??
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
nickz: gringrin does this make you my twin sister??
grin grin yes
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
On second thought, it would take too long to wait for your brain to complete and process a response. I'm so kind, I'll paste the definitions for you.

Let's begin with "graft".

Here's how you used it:
[size=14pt]That's why we signed the anti-gay graft into law[/size]

Here's what it means:

Noun
graft
• (countable) A small shoot or scion of a tree inserted in another tree, the stock of which is to support and nourish it. The two unite and become one tree, but the graft determines the kind of fruit.
• (countable) A branch or portion of a tree growing from such a shoot.
• (surgery, countable) A portion of living tissue used in the operation of autoplasty.
• (uncountable, colloquial) Effort needed for doing hard work.
• (uncountable, slang) A criminal's special branch of practice
• (uncountable) Illicit profit by corrupt means, especially in public life.
• (uncountable) Corruption in official life.
• (countable) A con job.
• (countable, slang) A cut of the take (money).
• (uncountable, US, politics) A bribe, especially on an ongoing basis.

Verb
graft

• (transitive) To insert (a graft) in a branch or stem of another tree; to propagate by insertion in another stock; also, to insert a graft upon.
• (transitive, surgery) To implant a portion of (living flesh or akin) in a lesion so as to form an organic union.
• (transitive) To join (one thing) to another as if by grafting, so as to bring about a close union.
1717 Eloisa to Abelard. And graft my love immortal on thy fame! — Alexander Pope
• (transitive, nautical) To cover, as a ring bolt, block strap, splicing, etc., with a weaving of small cord or rope-yarns.
• (intransitive) To insert scions (grafts) from one tree, or kind of tree, etc., into another; to practice grafting.

If you can, select the meaning that would make a damn bit of sense in your sentence.
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
Let's continue with the demonstration of how woefully inadequate and low-functioning your mind is.

The word "stumped". Which you used repeatedly. Incorrectly.

You used it thus: "[size=14pt]stumped the living day light out of him...hahahahahaha[/size]" and "[size=14pt]stumping the sh*t out of a gay guy[/size]"

This is what it actually means:

Verb
stump

• (transitive) to stop, confuse, or puzzle
• (intransitive) to baffle; to be unable to find an answer to a question or problem.
This last question has me stumped.
• (intransitive) to campaign
He’s been stumping for that reform for months.
• (transitive, US, colloquial) to travel over (a state, a district, etc.) giving speeches for electioneering purposes
• (transitive, cricket, of a wicket keeper) to get a batsman out stumped
• (transitive, cricket) to bowl down the stumps of (a wicket)
Tennyson
A herd of boys with clamour bowled, / And stumped the wicket.
• (intransitive) to walk heavily or clumsily, plod, trudge
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
kropelgrada, perhaps if you spent more time focusing on improving yourself, you wouldn't have the energy to be so concerned with other people's lives.

Statistically, violent people are prone to violence due to their lower IQs. Here's your category:

80-89 - Below average

Above the threshold for normal independent functioning. Can perform explicit routinized hands-on tasks without supervision as long as there are no moments of choice and it is always clear what has to be done. Assembler, food service.
This is also the I.Q. range most associated with violence. Most violent crime is committed by males from this range. When the modal I.Q. of a group is in this range, one may expect trouble with with many male members of that group. When the modal I.Q. of a society or population is raised upward of this range, violence decreases as fewer males fall in this range then, given the shape of an even remotely normal distribution. The causal mechanism behind the (statistical) relation between crime and below-average I.Q. is likely that lower I.Q. levels inherently tend to go with having less impulse control, being less able to delay gratification, being less able to comprehend moral principles like the Golden Rule, and being overstrained by the cognitive demands of society.

Your misuse of vocabulary, your self-described violent nature, and your pride in both, are clear indicators of a low-functioning, unintelligent person.

I'm not surprised that I had to break all of this down for you. Most people would have understood from the very beginning. But you are what you are.

Seek to improve yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by kropelgrada(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
stumped, stump·ing, stumps
v.tr.
1. To reduce to a stump.
2. To clear stumps from: stump a field.
3. To stub (a toe or foot).
4. To walk over heavily or clumsily.
5. To traverse (a district or region) making political speeches.
6. To shade (a drawing) with a stump.
7. To challenge (someone); dare.
8. To cause to be at a loss; baffle: stumped the teacher with a question.
v.intr.
1. To walk heavily or clumsily.
2. To go about making political speeches.
[Middle English stumpe, possibly from Middle Low German stump.]
stumper n.
stumpi·ness n.
stumpy adj.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
Thesaurus Legend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
stumped
adjective baffled, perplexed, at a loss, floored (informal), at sea, stymied, nonplussed, flummoxed, brought to a standstill, uncertain which way to turn, at your wits' end I must confess I was stumped for a moment.

I wasn't going to be drawn into this.. but since you've being going on about how intelligent you think you are,it is only right i show you how dumb you really are..It is only bad that you have succeeded in exposing your rash naivety and stupidity

1 Like

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
kropelgrada: stumped, stump·ing, stumps
v.tr.
1. To reduce to a stump.
2. To clear stumps from: stump a field.
3. To stub (a toe or foot).
4. To walk over heavily or clumsily.
5. To traverse (a district or region) making political speeches.
6. To shade (a drawing) with a stump.
7. To challenge (someone); dare.
8. To cause to be at a loss; baffle: stumped the teacher with a question.
v.intr.
1. To walk heavily or clumsily.
2. To go about making political speeches.
[Middle English stumpe, possibly from Middle Low German stump.]
stumper n.
stumpi·ness n.
stumpy adj.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
Thesaurus Legend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
stumped
adjective baffled, perplexed, at a loss, floored (informal), at sea, stymied, nonplussed, flummoxed, brought to a standstill, uncertain which way to turn, at your wits' end I must confess I was stumped for a moment.

I wasn't going to be drawn into this.. but since you've being going on about how intelligent you think you are,it is only right i show you how dumb you really are..It is only bad that you have succeeded in exposing your rash naivety and stupidity

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. LMFAO. I know you're not this stúpid. You are just embarrassed, and this is the best you could come up with, right?

Because otherwise, you are telling me, and the world, that you meant to say:
"stumped the living day light out of him...hahahahahaha" = I "stubbed my toe/foot" the living daylights out of him

and

"stumping the sh*t out of a gay guy" = "stubbing your toe/foot" the sh*t out of a gay guy

Right? Your attempts just make you look dumber and dumber. It would have been better for you if you had pretended not to care that you misused the words.

God, you're stúpid.

Even better, you bolded the SYNONYM (which is not a definition, genius) "floored" because you think it has something to do with a literal floor, right? When you look at the surrounding words, anyone with a reasonable amount of intelligence would understand that it is an expression meaning baffled or completely confounded. How UTTERLY APT.

Go back to your university and demand a refund.

You meant to say STOMPED. You utter morón.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by kropelgrada(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
You are such a thick skull..look up clearly and you'll see that the listed below were definitions of 'stump'...smh,you are only making your case worse
Are you sure you even saw the four walls of a any class room at all
Your case is that of an ignorant trying to drag one down to your level of gross illiteracy.
I'm thinking that you had such an abusive childhood that you couldn't even attend a primary school let alone any school at allt
Oh dear..it is clear to see that you were abused as a child.
No wonder you chose to be gay
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen. This is a homophobe. Impressive, right?
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
kropelgrada: You are such a thick skull..look up clearly and you'll see that the listed below were definitions of 'stump'...smh,you are only making your case worse
Are you sure you even saw the four walls of a any class room at all
Your case is that of an ignorant trying to drag one down to your level of gross illiteracy.
I'm thinking that you had such an abusive childhood that you couldn't even attend a primary school let alone any school at all
No wonder you chose to be gay

Stomped. You wanted to say STOMPED. OK?
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Everyone, clap for him. I'm out.

Exposing homophobes and their EPIC stúpidity, one at a time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesema Stuns In New Look / Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday / I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.