Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) (15317 Views)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by pickabeau1: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
All join.. whats hapum...

cococandy: That's why she's not the fake bottom kind of women guys drool over.
She aint afraid to show her real self.
Can afford a thousand brazilian butt lifts if she wants but is comfortable in her own skin.

How's that for amazing?
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by MizMyColi(f): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
pickabeau1: I know dear.... was pulling coco's legs.... enuff said about that
for a woman of her calibre.. i expected some rounded bootie

No shape, flat and cellulited... triple whammy

At least front still dey... nothing spoil grin grin grin
Things Age do to women undecided
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Awwwww.

Beauuuuutttiiiiiifffffuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
MzJackBaueress: I suspected she was a lesbian since when I watched her in the movie "Set It Off". She's even a mother,that's my annoyance. Too bad!

angry

And what's wrong in her being a lesbian and a mother? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by pickabeau1: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
in a way i feel this statement is toxic...
there is a huge pressure on women to modify and airbrush their pics...
wayne4loan: Disgusting.... What an eyesore

cococandy whats hapum aka

1 Like

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
nickz: they don't even know how to kiss
since dem no sabi kiss,make you kuku enter screen teach them how to french kiss.oniranu

2 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
Her babe is hot smiley

1 Like

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by nikkyshyne(f): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
cococandy: I still love her.
This doesn't change anything.
Me too. But how I wish she wasn't. sad
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by cococandy(f): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
pickabeau1:
cococandy whats hapum aka
Means leave me alone smiley
In a light hearted kind of way.

I'm teaching you igbo now meanwhile I can't believe I've all you yoruba folks in my life and I can't speak a word of yoruba.
Except oloriburuku somebody.

nikkyshyne: Me too. But how I wish she wasn't. sad
I don't wish she wasn't. If this is what makes her happy,good for her.
She might be a biitch if she had a boyfriend cheesy
Taking out her man related problems on the whole world. Lmao.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by freecocoa(f): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dabss: "like it's a sin to be gay".
Sister, I am not against any body's choice of sexually but do you honestly think God will be pleased with the idea of a man humping his fellow man?
And he would be pleased with the idea of people hating someone just because the person supposedly sins differently than them? Duh!

4 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by pickabeau1: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
Thats ok,.. then..

curses are the easiest thing to learn
I met an igbo lady bred in lagos who speaks yoruba but not igbo
meanwhile she knows igbo curses wella grin grin

cococandy:
Means leave me alone smiley
In a light hearted kind of way.

I'm teaching you igbo now meanwhile I can't believe I've all you yoruba folks in my life and I can't speak a word of yoruba.
Except oloriburuku somebody.
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by freecocoa(f): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
GovWahala:
Stop trying to justify "evil" why should I love someone who hates God? Just like telling me to love the Devil.
Dirty things.
And who da feck are you to decide who hates/loves God? Or you don't know hate itself is a sin? When God instructed you to love your neighbor as yourself, did he mention a category to choose from? Mschew.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
GovWahala:
Stop trying to justify "evil" why should I love someone who hates God? Just like telling me to love the Devil.
Dirty things.

How do they hate God? And wouldn't hating these same people equate to you being a sinner? Or is there room for hate in your heaven too?

2 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
no sane man will date her anyways...I don't want another man in my house.
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
You know why?
It's because we all curse a lot.

Peeps be throwing curses around it's so easy to get used to them. .
pickabeau1: Thats ok,.. then..

curses are the easiest thing to learn
I met an igbo lady bred in lagos who speaks yoruba but not igbo
meanwhile she knows igbo curses wella grin grin

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
preciousjoz1: no sane man will date her anyways...I don't want another man in my house.

As if she was ever looking for you in the first place. mtcheew

7 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
masonkz:

As if she was ever looking for you in the first place. mtcheew
bros na fight? see as u just boil up...I was just saying u is a man (not literally though).
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by folu4real(f): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Who cares?

I know someone like u won't care, when u are also bird of the same feathers.
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by pickabeau1: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
grin grin
cococandy: You know why?
It's because we all curse a lot.

Peeps be throwing curses around it's so easy to get used to them. .
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by GovWahala: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
freecocoa: And who da feck are you to decide who hates/loves God? Or you don't know hate itself is a sin? When God instructed you to love your neighbor as yourself, did he mention a category to choose from? Mschew.
If u love God, that love will compel u to keep His commandments.

1 Like

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by timilinda(f): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
Jasboi: Whc kain Yansh be dis?? undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by GovWahala: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
masonkz:

How do they hate God? And wouldn't hating these same people equate to you being a sinner? Or is there room for hate in your heaven too?
My friend if u don't love God it means u hate him. If u love God u will keep his commandments.
FYI- I don't hate the individuals but the "evil" act.
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
masonkz:

And what's wrong in her being a lesbian and a mother? undecided
everything is wrong with it. I know you're a certified gay so you won't understand. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
GovWahala:
My friend if u don't love God it means u hate him. If u love God u will keep his commandments.
FYI- I don't hate the individuals but the "evil" act.

I guess God's commandment only applies when we start talking about lesbians and gay people in general.

If you hate the act, then close your mind and eyes to it. They don't call you to come witness the scene.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
MzJackBaueress: everything is wrong with it. I know you're a certified gay so you won't understand. undecided

Lol.

How won't I understand?. If you wanna link sexuality with parenting, then go on. Most gay people were raised by straight people anyway, and they still turned out gay. no biggie.

6 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by nickz(m): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
badoolee: since dem no sabi kiss,make you kuku enter screen teach them how to french kiss.oniranu
bring your lips na lets teach them how to do it,since you know which one be french and belgium
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by GSKing: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
*sips bullet*

Will return to thread later...

1 Like

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by cococandy(f): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
GSking and masonkz
Must you be on every gay thread cheesy grin

I come in peace o.
Just poking yous wink

1 Like

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
cococandy: GSking and masonkz

I come in peace o.
Just poking yous wink

Yes ooo.

I gats defend my territory grin grin grin

And if that's you on your profile, then I must say you're fiiiiiiine kiss
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by cococandy(f): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
masonkz:

Yes ooo.

I gats defend my territory grin grin grin

And if that's you on your profile, then I must say you're fiiiiiiine kiss

Ok.I understand

Yep that's me. Thanks smiley
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by GSKing: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
cococandy: GSking and masonkz

I come in peace o.
Just poking yous wink

Yes keh, I refuse to just pass by without saluting homophobes cheesy

*modified*

*drooling at her pix* kiss

3 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
nickz: bring your lips na lets teach them how to do it,since you know which one be french and belgium
no b only lips,I resemble teacher for your face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesema Stuns In New Look / I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin / Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.