Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) (15303 Views)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
kropelgrada:
Did you point out the word immediately..It is not only bad that you are a homo,you are such a pathetic liar.
it doesn't amaze me at all because being a homo also comes with so many other bad traits
And oh..are you threatened?
Oh no you shouldn't be..i'm not threatening you,i'm only making it clear to you that i'm prone to violent if i catch you engaging in any homosexual activities around me..same thing goes for any of your friends who are homosexuals..And i'll hand you over to the law after that for the law to take it's full course.
How about that for a threat? grin
I didn't make the law,the Federal Government of Nigeria did grin

You're still here? Go read a book. Maybe it will teach you the definition of the word immediately. Maybe some grammar and punctuation lessons too.

In the meantime, gay people will continue being successful, meaningful contributors to the societies that value them.

Trust me, Queen Latifah could buy your miserable life a thousand times over. The CEO of Apple doesn't even know you exist. Neither does the co-founder of Facebook, the people behind Twitter, nor did the thousands of gay inventors and leaders in history, nor will the ones in the future. When you die, the world will not even know you were here. And that's the real reason you're mad.

I know you don't have anything to do, that's why you keep quoting me. But I'm done with you.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by kropelgrada(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
MissMeiya:
You're still here? Go read a book. Maybe it will teach you the definitions of the word immediately.
In the meantime, gay people will continue being successful, meaningful contributors to the societies that value them.
Trust me, Queen Latifah could buy your miserable life a thousand times over. The CEO of Apple doesn't even know you exist. Neither does the co-founder of Facebook, the people behind Twitter, or the thousands of gay inventors and leaders in history. When you die, the world will not even know you were here. And that's the real reason you're mad.
I know you don't have anything to do, that why you keep quoting me. But I'm done with you.
How pathetic of you to mention only gay successful people...Bill Gates isn't gay is he?same is Dangote and other leading inventors and industrialists around the world.It is so clear that you have being so badly brainwashed and deceived.
Next time before you come here trying to teach morals make sure you have cleaned up your own dirty acts before trying to school me about violence and I.Q
And what makes you think your life is so better than mine?maybe only on Nairaland that you would have being opportuned to cross my path.
Cos in real life we wouldn't be having this discussion..
I maybe would have smacked you silly by now.
I'm busy boy!..#CEO cool
NB:I blaze the trail in my own field mind you.

1 Like

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
kropelgrada:
How pathetic of you to mention only gay successful people...Bill Gates isn't gay is he?same is Dangote and other leading inventors and industrialists around the world.It is so clear that you have being so badly brainwashed and deceived.
Next time before you come here trying to teach morals make sure you have cleaned up your own dirty acts before trying to school me about violence and I.Q
And what makes you think your life is so better than mine?maybe only on Nairaland that you would have being opportuned to cross my path.
Cos in real life we wouldn't be having this discussion..
I maybe would have smacked you silly by now.
I'm busy boy!..#CEO cool
NB:I blaze the trail in my own field mind you.

Bill Gates is an atheist and one of the biggest pro-gay supporters in the world. You are tragically illiterate. Especially given how irrelevant your response was to what I said. "I'm busy boy!" <- clap for yourself. Since its clear I have to spell everything out for you: it should be "I'm a busy boy."

Which you clearly are not.

But go on. Continue with your poor writing skills and random tangents. Continue to prove my point about how meaningless and worthless you are to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by nickz(m): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
badoolee: grin grin yes
hope i told you i commit inc3st gringrintongue
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
kropelgrada:
on the contrary i have a fulfilled life..but i'm just too homophobic and i can't help it. undecided
Back in my university days we had this gay guy making advances towards my friend.
When we got wind of it,we rounded him up at a corner and stumped the living day light out of him...hahahahahaha
Now that's how homophobic i can get..
And i can get away with that cause i'm in Nigeria and we don't like gay people.
That's why we signed the anti-gay graft into law..we don't need you here,it's disgusting
While i can get away with stumping the sh*t out of a gay guy,you can't get away with being a homo..if you are caught it's 14 years in jail you f@ggots.

What an achievement

2 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
nickz: hope i told you i commit inc3st gringrintongue
meaning,ion get you
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by nickz(m): 12:12am On Aug 22, 2014
badoolee: meaning,ion get you
I.N.C.E.S.T..........na nl make me no spell am well
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 22, 2014
nickz: I.N.C.E.S.T..........na nl make me no spell am well
nicholas may our lord jesus christ forgive you in jesus name Amen From your loving sister nicole
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by nickz(m): 4:23am On Aug 22, 2014
badoolee: nicholas may our lord jesus christ forgive you in jesus name Amen From your loving sister nicole
lmaogringrin
na joke ohgrin,but if you be my sis,you go need fair na cos my other sis na paw paw
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 22, 2014
nickz: lmaogringrin
na joke ohgrin,but if you be my sis,you go need fair na cos my other sis na paw paw
I go bleach to pink
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by nickz(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2014
badoolee: I go bleach to pink
bleach and. be like sheamus the wrestler gringrin

1 Like

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by kropelgrada(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya:
So scared of me, you stopped quoting me? Man, you are really pathetic.
You are a bastard
Who is scared of you?
You are a f.ucking dimwit...
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by kropelgrada(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
masonkz:
What an achievement
Yes o..it was
You need to see the way he was whining and crying like a baby
Will never forget the look on his face that day
He was so scared like a Kitty-Cat he was.
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by beryl04(m): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
MissMeiya: Everyone has known she was gay for years. She just never made an announcement. If you didn't know she was gay, lol @ you.

Lol! I'd known she s gay since late 90's
She's never hidden the fact and it's always there in her works.
Homophobes ur sick,period.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
beryl04:

Lol! I'd known she s gay since late 90's
She's never hidden the fact and it's always there in her works.
Homophobes ur sick,period.
where av u been!, been chasing you round the universe. them no tell u

1 Like

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by beryl04(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
goshap: where av u been!, been chasing you round the universe. them no tell u

Hey guy, how r you.
I'm still very much around just keeping low for now.
How's up north na?

1 Like

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
beryl04:

Hey guy, how r you.
I'm still very much around just keeping low for now.
How's up north na?
you back in that group thingy yet.
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by beryl04(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
goshap: you back in that group thingy yet.

Not yet ,u?
I've been very busy my guy.
Hope to meet u there say next week.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School / AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina / Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.