Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy (3444 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by BigBen10: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
Good evening my people,

I don't know if others have noticed but SOME Nigerian ladies are just too lazy both in intellect and in physique.
Here are some examples.
Have you noticed most naija ladies would rather ride on bike(enter okada) than take a romantic stroll with you?

Have you noticed how difficult it is for them to stand in queues? They will always find a way to sit.

^^^
later you be crying when your husband/boyfriend starts looking outside for slimmer ladies because you would have gained to much weight(too fat to be blunt).

Now the one that pains me most is this
Have you noticed have some naija ladies really don't know how to have a conversation. They leave the guy to do all the talking. The guy comes up with creative and imaginative ideas and jokes to spice and lighten up the conversation but, the lady just relax and enjoys his brilliance as she responds with words like Lol, no, yes,maybe, true, ok and the most hated of them all "kk". I mean lets see your personality. lets see your passion shine through with your words. Lets know what makes you tick. Lets know what you are made of. Can I say it any better?

My dear Nairaland peeps, apologies for burdening you with my matters of the heart but it was a good release.smiley

Tell us your experiences of intellectual and physical laziness of our precious naija ladies.

To the ladies>>> A little mental and physical exercise won't kill you. Work that body, Use that mind.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by cbrass(m): 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
I hate that "kk" of a word, then some are fund of "ehya" the thing just pisses me off, but what can we do

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by OmichaelO: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
*spreads mat and sips my chilled Kunu*
Waiting for the females to arrive..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by cbrass(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Mods FP things

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by paul288yahoo(m): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by DankemzI(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
cbrass: I hate that "kk" of a word, then some are fund of "ehya" the thing just pisses me off, but what can we do
i think say na only me de ting de pain
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Tallesty1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Watching........
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Jennydoris(f): 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
Probably you have experienced all you said from your sister(s).? And just know that because you experienced one ugly character from your girlfriend does not mean that all women or ladies are the same. Just as some Nigerian girls are lazy I also and strongly believe that some Nigerian men are also lazy. And as for standing in a queue God knows that I can not stand for too long and I can as well stand depending on the queue but even men, heavy bodied amongst them still looks for a sit especially in the bank. And coming to using 'K K' words it's not laziness but it's something some people have adapted to when chatting even some guys. I once was using it not because am lazy but for chatting sake until my bros and some other people advised against it and that's when I stopped using the word. So if you think you're not in good terms with the word tell whom ever that is using it. Just know that so many abbreviations have taken the place of some words so the ones that are been used on you is not laziness like you claimed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Lagusta(m): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
Typical converation with a boring nigerian chick....

Boy: hi

girl: hello

boy: how are you

girl: fine

boy: thats nice

girl: k

boy: so where are you

girl; wat

boy; i mean where do you stay

girl: opebi (na lie ooo, na iyana-itire she dy sleep ooo)

boy: woow, thats nice

girl: kk

boy: why do you like saying kk

girl; lol

boy: this converasation is getting boring

girl: kkk

boy: gerrout joor

girl: kkkkkkk....

$tup1d isn't it?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by marieolae(f): 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Another thread downgrading ladies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Richiy(f): 12:02am On Aug 19, 2014
About the intellectual laziness, that is a frigging lie.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by priscaoge(f): 12:10am On Aug 19, 2014
What about guys? It's really unfortunate that Maybe u have been around lazy and boring ones. My dear try and change environment and people (Ladies) U hang out with and I bet u, U Will come back here singing praises for Ladies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by padeolu: 12:10am On Aug 19, 2014
Lagusta: Typical converation with a boring nigerian chick....

Boy: hi

girl: hello

boy: how are you

girl: fine

boy: thats nice

girl: k

boy: so where are you

girl; wat

boy; i mean where do you stay

girl: opebi (na lie ooo, na iyana-itire she dy sleep ooo)

boy: woow, thats nice

girl: kk

boy: why do you like saying kk

girl; lol

boy: this converasation is getting boring

girl: kkk

boy: gerrout joor

girl: kkkkkkk....

$tup1d isn't it?
k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by guente02(m): 12:15am On Aug 19, 2014
I naturally have to stoop to their level to make dem understand me when in a conversation - too bad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by norguy: 12:34am On Aug 19, 2014
Its just a pity.. that we Nigerians hardly want to see byond people's look, we simply rate girls with physical looks forgetting dat it may not bring anything in return life has gone byond dat.. we feel reading is a form of punishment, we feel listen to news is a waste of time, philipino n Mexican soaps d other of the day. Sports a game of jobless people How can we have topics this topic cuts across even the guys we need to grow up and stop dis life of lies to make up for Good gist challenge ur friends to get busy with finding out hot gist than managing ha kkk, lol, and just fine statements ....God will help us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by norguy: 12:36am On Aug 19, 2014
guente02: I naturally have to stoop to their level to make dem understand me when in a conversation - too bad
Thank u for making dem understand try to make dem find out about things so dat d chat won't b boring remember dat we are all babies both male n female we nid to learn from ourselves to grow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by guente02(m): 1:09am On Aug 19, 2014
norguy:
Thank u for making dem understand try to make dem find out about things so dat d chat won't b boring remember dat we are all babies both male n female we nid to learn from ourselves to grow.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Godmother(f): 5:12am On Aug 19, 2014
marieolae: Another thread downgrading ladies

I was going to say the same thing o, my sister.

@OP

Maybe the chicks in question find YOU boring and are just trying to politely tell you off.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by tpia1: 5:15am On Aug 19, 2014
The guy comes up with creative and imaginative ideas and jokes to spice and lighten up the conversation but, the lady just relax and enjoys his brilliance

lmao

My dear Nairaland peeps, apologies for burdening you with my matters of the heart

too late.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 19, 2014
I think you need to find some cooler girls to talk to...
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by cbrass(m): 6:18am On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy: I think you need to find some cooler girls to talk to...

Your pics is really cool and sooo sweet
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Dreyl(m): 6:21am On Aug 19, 2014
@op i concur with ur post
Mods frontpage
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by jnrbayano(m): 7:17am On Aug 19, 2014
Some guys are guilty too.

Is neither here nor there.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 19, 2014
ThankGod na 'most' not all. It's a two way thing, not only the ladies.
I'm not lazy...shikena
Man wey wan look outside go look outside, weda the wife is Agbani or looks like godzilla...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Ivanspring(f): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2014
marieolae: Another thread downgrading ladies

Sure signs that we rule the world grin

Intellectually and physically lazy guys attract physically and intellectually lazy girls. What you garbage in is what will come to you...so try and step up your game.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by tpia1: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2014
Anyway, in these days of ebola, people have not learnt anything yet?

Una still dey pokenose other people matter?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Tymax(m): 8:19am On Aug 19, 2014
Many, I repeat, MANY naija ladies think beauty is all that matters. Be engaging in discussion for Pete's sake... angry Well, I have no time for dull dolls. I just can't stand them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 19, 2014
cbrass:

Your pics is really cool and sooo sweet

Ehm thank you..
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2014
Poster, you are right.

Especially the ugly ones are fond of doing that. undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by wayne4loan: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2014
@ op, stop going hard on our girls.. Mind the words u use remember u mom was one a lady

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by tpia1: 8:55am On Aug 19, 2014
wayne4loan: @ op, stop going hard on our girls.. Mind the words u use remember u mom was one a lady

God bless you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Girls You Will Date Before Finding The One / What's Your Take On This? / Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.