Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy (3454 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by wayne4loan: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2014
tpia1:

God bless you.
bless u too
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by dBard: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2014
priscaoge: What about guys? It's really unfortunate that Maybe u have been around lazy and boring ones. My dear try and change environment and people (Ladies) U hang out with and I bet u, U Will come back here singing praises for Ladies.

Despite y'all penchant f supporting yourselves n without sounding like a female basher, d o.p is soooo on point.
Females are lazy..most times u see a female 'strolling', she's broke n probably couldn't get a lift.
romantic walk? ?? thing of d past, except its to d nearest (emphasis on nearest) suya/shawarma joint or fast-food.
As per d chat conversation, no need t even go dre.
funny thing is, I wonder wat dey always on bbm /whatsapp for wen nothing meaningful or stimulating is being said.

might sound like bashing, but it's d truth, n No, I don't 've small silly girls as friends.
This Is The Truth...take correction n improve.

ain't like guys dese days are any beta.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by dBard: 9:12am On Aug 19, 2014
cbrass:

Your pics is really cool and sooo sweet

True dat..nice pic.

really young tho embarassed
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by MadCow1: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by tpia1: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2014
wayne4loan: bless u too

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie: ThankGod na 'most' not all. It's a two way thing, not only the ladies.
I'm not lazy...shikena
Man wey wan look outside go look outside, weda the wife is Agbani or looks like godzilla...
Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Triczchic(f): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2014
@OP.... U'v had a couple of experiences which mos def prompts ur conclusion. Its not a general thing nwayz. I'm unaware that guyz are the brains mostly cos iv met a couple of dullards... Dullness isnt gender specific.

As per physical laziness, well...ladies are ladies ( d weaker sex). Sometimes it might be "forming"...sometimes not. Nutting wrong wit strolls tho...I luv taking evening strolls...mostly solo. Helps with my thoughts. I wont argue wit u on the physical laziness cos its kinda true.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Neroanna(f): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2014
Lagusta: Typical converation with a boring nigerian chick....

Boy: hi

girl: hello

boy: how are you

girl: fine

boy: thats nice

girl: k

boy: so where are you

girl; wat

boy; i mean where do you stay

girl: opebi (na lie ooo, na iyana-itire she dy sleep ooo)

boy: woow, thats nice

girl: kk

boy: why do you like saying kk

girl; lol

boy: this converasation is getting boring

girl: kkk

boy: gerrout joor

girl: kkkkkkk....

$tup1d isn't it?
lmao.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by BigBen10: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2014
wayne4loan: @ op, stop going hard on our girls.. Mind the words u use remember u mom was one a lady

If you read through, you will notice I was very mindful of my words. I don't think lazy is harsh word. And I said "some ladies".
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2014
softsparkyy:
Good morning.
Morning babe. Av a 9ce day kiss
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2014
dBard:

Despite y'all penchant f supporting yourselves n without sounding like a female basher, d o.p is soooo on point.
Females are lazy..most times u see a female 'strolling', she's broke n probably couldn't get a lift.
romantic walk? ?? thing of d past, except its to d nearest (emphasis on nearest) suya/shawarma joint or fast-food.
As per d chat conversation, no need t even go dre.
funny thing is, I wonder wat dey always on bbm /whatsapp for wen nothing meaningful or stimulating is being said.

might sound like bashing, but it's d truth, n No, I don't 've small silly girls as friends.
This Is The Truth...take correction n improve.

ain't like guys dese days are any beta.
If a lady can't hold any meaningful conversation with u, two things are involved
- either she doesn't like you
-or she doesn't have anything to say (maybe owing to bad mood, the topic , she might just be like that naturally etc)

For me, the first 1 is the most likely case, If I keep crashing ur convo, I DON'T LIKE U
In the absence of that, I'm very good company...so good that my friends nicknamed me 'Social Prefect'. undecided

As for the stroll part, trust me I can trek from here to Jerusalem, and it pisses my hubby off sef. He says I like suffer embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Actually, they can be. Not knowing that exercise and being mentally alert go hand in hand cool
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by tpia1: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
BigBen10:

If you read through, you will notice I was very mindful of my words. I don't think lazy is harsh word. And I said "some ladies".

You specifically generalized in your thread title.

You did not say "some" there.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by xtervaganza(m): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mr op, I feel like strangling you to death thos moment

Your topic is an insult to every man who has a mother, sister and wife

F*ck you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Juicysam(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
Op am with you in this mehn.the mentality of a nigerian gul is dat a guy is suppose to sustain a conversation. I go like tell me abt growing up.Did you play in the sand like me??and I got a kk reply lol.another day, wat was lunch?kk lol I delete sharply..bullshit.talk abt politics dey knw notin,even their academic discipline they knw notin.rubbishhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
Juicysam: Op am with you in this mehn.the mentality of a nigerian gul is dat a guy is suppose to sustain a conversation. I go like tell me abt growing up.Did you play in the sand like me??and I got a kk reply lol.another day, wat was lunch?kk lol I delete sharply..bullshit.talk abt politics dey knw notin,even their academic discipline they knw notin.rubbishhhhhhhhh
IF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE DULL.THEN THE MALES TO ARE NO DIFFERENT.I HAVE MET MANY MEN WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS,ACADEMICS AND SO ON.
EXAMPLES OF THOSE DULL BOYS ARE THE ONES U FIND ALL OVER THE ROMANCE SECTION DOING NOTHING BUT TRASHIN NAIJA GIRLS AS IF THEY DON'T HAVE ANY FEMALE RELATIVES.

BY THE WAY MAYBE THE GIRLS U CHAT WITH ARE SIMPLY NOT INTERSTED IN U.TRUST ME IT IS VERY HARD AS A GIRL TO HAVE A CONVO WITH A GUY U DON'T KNOW.

AND PLS NEXT TIME DO NOT GENERALISE.WE HAVE BOTH PHYSICALLY LAZY AND INTELLECTUALLY LAZY MEN AND WOMEN IN NIGERIA cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
Honestly, most Nigerian girls are dunderheads - save for a few.

And they talk too much, arrogantly exposing how clueless they're about almost everything everything.

To pick a naija chic apart, just let her do all the talking.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by BigBen10: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
tpia1:

You specifically generalized in your thread title.

You did not say "some" there.

Yeah I did that to get attentionsmiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Lagusta(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
dhammyg:
IF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE DULL.THEN THE MALES TO ARE NO DIFFERENT.I HAVE MET MANY MEN WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS,ACADEMICS AND SO ON.
EXAMPLES OF THOSE DULL BOYS ARE THE ONES U FIND ALL OVER THE ROMANCE SECTION DOING NOTHING BUT TRASHIN NAIJA GIRLS AS IF THEY DON'T HAVE ANY FEMALE RELATIVES.

BY THE WAY MAYBE THE GIRLS U CHAT WITH ARE SIMPLY NOT INTERSTED IN U.TRUST ME IT IS VERY HARD AS A GIRL TO HAVE A CONVO WITH A GUY U DON'T KNOW.

AND PLS NEXT TIME DO NOT GENERALISE.WE HAVE BOTH PHYSICALLY LAZY AND INTELLECTUALLY LAZY MEN AND WOMEN IN NIGERIA cheesy

yeah, some men can be very dull, some can't even construct a plain sentence without spelling mistakes or grammatical blunders....

But it falls more on the lazy-a$$ naija chicks tho

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by BigBen10: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
Triczchic: @OP.... U'v had a couple of experiences which mos def prompts ur conclusion. Its not a general thing nwayz. I'm unaware that guyz are the brains mostly cos iv met a couple of dullards... Dullness isnt gender specific.

As per physical laziness, well...ladies are ladies ( d weaker sex). Sometimes it might be "forming"...sometimes not. Nutting wrong wit strolls tho...I luv taking evening strolls...mostly solo. Helps with my thoughts. I wont argue wit u on the physical laziness cos its kinda true.

thanks for your reply. Just wanna ask a question.

in your own experiences how many times do the ladies take the initiative of cracking a joke? making her partner to laugh?

Am not just talking about "first meetings " am taking about even those in relationships. The Guy has to do most of the intellectual conversational work. or what you think?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by BigBen10: 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
Jennydoris: Probably you have experienced all you said from your sister(s).? And just know that because you experienced one ugly character from your girlfriend does not mean that all women or ladies are the same. Just as some Nigerian girls are lazy I also and strongly believe that some Nigerian men are also lazy. And as for standing in a queue God knows that I can not stand for too long and I can as well stand depending on the queue but even men, heavy bodied amongst them still looks for a sit especially in the bank. And coming to using 'K K' words it's not laziness but it's something some people have adapted to when chatting even some guys. I once was using it not because am lazy but for chatting sake until my bros and some other people advised against it and that's when I stopped using the word. So if you think you're not in good terms with the word tell whom ever that is using it. Just know that so many abbreviations have taken the place of some words so the ones that are been used on you is not laziness like you claimed.

No, not from my sisters. My sisters sharp die. They strong kankanranka. I said some ladies!

Next, we are not talking about naija men. we discuss that another time.

you totally missed the point on conversationally skills. its not abt the abbreviations or the words its about the contributions to a converse. lets say I start off with telling a small story of my childhood with some jokes to it then I ask what about you and she says "my childhood was fine or just normal"then I have to quickly think of something to keep the conversation going. Come on that's unfair. Hence why I tagged some of them 'intellectually lazy'. Not because they are dull but because they have the intellectual capacity to contribute but they too lazy to do so. They are too used to guys taking all the initiatives and I want them to wake upsmiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by dBard: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
If a lady can't hold any meaningful conversation with u, two things are involved
- either she doesn't like you
-or she doesn't have anything to say (maybe owing to bad mood, the topic , she might just be like that naturally etc)

For me, the first 1 is the most likely case, If I keep crashing ur convo, I DON'T LIKE U
In the absence of that, I'm very good company...so good that my friends nicknamed me 'Social Prefect'. undecided

As for the stroll part, trust me I can trek from here to Jerusalem, and it pisses my hubby off sef. He says I like suffer embarassed

You may be an exception, but believe me wen I say, conversation wise, aLOT of ladies are as deep as a saucer of water.
Talking out of personal observations, not personal experience.
'Collected' someones phone of recent cos she wasn't concentrating n just flipped thru her chats n dey were outrightly disappointing..jst as an e.g. (wrng of me tho)..
Guys are complaining, cos It Is True.
want to kip a convo going wit a femme dese days, compliment her d.p n talk physical n ur on point.

like I said b4 sha, d guys are t blame. deep begs t deep..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Triczchic(f): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
BigBen10:

thanks for your reply. Just wanna ask a question.

in your own experiences how many times do the ladies take the initiative of cracking a joke? making her partner to laugh?

Am not just talking about "first meetings " am taking about even those in relationships. The Guy has to do most of the intellectual conversational work. or what you think?

Well...i dont go eavesdropping so i rily cant tell... Im certain however of the conversations iv had and dullards exist in both genders. Im usually the LADY in my "conversations"....xcpt when im with colleagues and friends of friends...and i dont consider myself as intellectually lazy. So i can speak for myself right now and im d crazy/humorous sort.

Guys are in the best position to know how bad the ladies they have been with rily are. ..Im just saying iv also met intellectually lazy guys as well. My real gfs are crazy like me..
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
I think if guys that are complaining upgrade themselves they will get better quality women such is the way of life.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by gentlezypher: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=Jennydoris]Probably you have experienced all you said from your sister(s).? And just know that because you experienced one ugly character from your girlfriend does not mean that all women or ladies are the same. Just as some Nigerian girls are lazy I also and strongly believe that some Nigerian men are also lazy. And as for standing in a queue God knows that I can not stand for too long and I can as well stand depending on the queue but even men, heavy bodied amongst them still looks for a sit especially in the bank. And coming to using 'K K' words it's not laziness but it's something some people have adapted to when chatting even some guys. I once was using it not because am lazy but for chatting sake until my bros and some other people advised against it and that's when I stopped using the word. So if you think you're not in good terms with the word tell whom ever that is using it. Just know that so many he actualy said some
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Both Physically And Intellectually Lazy by cbrass(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Ehm thank you..

May I know you more?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing / What Makes Men Cry! / How Come She Has More Likes Than Us?...mynd1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.