Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be (3465 Views)

Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo / Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised / Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by nsiazu: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2015
Well, if you’re You Pan from South China’s
Guangdong Province, you stuff your sweetheart
with everything from chop suey to chocolate
until you’ve basically super-sized her out of the
dating market.
In the two years since petite Yan Tai met porky
You Pan she’s been treated to three massive
meals and non-stop snacks every day –
ballooning from 98 pounds to almost double
her weight and creating a sort of chastity belt
of chubbiness that keeps potential suitors
away.
And once she was too big to leave, You Pan –
armed with a bouquet made of Ferrero Roche
chocolates – popped the question: “Where do
you want to eat?” Then he popped the other
question, and unfortunately Yan Tai said yes.
We’re not sure what her ring was made of,
because she ate it.
May they live and eat happily ever after.
www.nobofeed.com/stories/jealous-chinese-boyfriend-fattens-up-his-bride-to-be/

Imagine you have a gorgeous girlfriend who
you hope to marry, but you’re extremely
jealous, a bit of a loser, and fear that she might
leave you for another man.
WHAT DO YOU DO?

Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:22am On Apr 21, 2015
Lwkmd [] grin

1 Like

Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by domopps(m): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2015
Hmmmmmm!

Cheeeers

1 Like

Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 21, 2015
Insecurity is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by Ashkormissy(f): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2015
More lyk gal allowed herself to be stuffed....
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by nsiazu: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
Insecurity is a disease.
Is it the girl's fault?
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by nsiazu: 8:38am On Apr 21, 2015
Ashkormissy:
More lyk gal allowed herself to be stuffed....
Can you do that for your guy?
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by mirexxx(f): 8:39am On Apr 21, 2015
let's hope he doesn't leave her one day because she's over weight undecided
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2015
nsiazu:
Is it the girl's fault?
it's both of them fault. The boy is insecure the girl is dumb and stup.id in love.
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by R0ckefeller: 8:42am On Apr 21, 2015
That's what we call prevention is better than cure
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by nsiazu: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
it's both of them fault. The boy is insecure the girl is dump and stup.id in love.
Do you say stupid!!! Can't you do anything for your fiance or husband u love?
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by whytepawn1(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2015
lol...funny story.. the girl to me is a glutton. I will assume the guy didn't force-feed her, besides obesity is really raring it's ugly head in that part of the world.
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by nsiazu: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2015
R0ckefeller:
That's what we call prevention is better than cure
Yea, the guy really loves the girl.
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by nsiazu: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2015
whytepawn1:
lol...funny story.. the girl to me is a glutton. I will assume the guy didn't force-feed her, besides obesity is really raring it's ugly head in that part of the world.
But the both love themselves like that and the girl wanna show the guy that she really loves him.
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2015
Mtcheeeeewwwuuu
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by R0ckefeller: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2015
nsiazu:
Yea, the guy really loves the girl.
after I hope he we help her reduce weight
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by nsiazu: 8:54am On Apr 21, 2015
R0ckefeller:
after I hope he we help her reduce weight
Sure coz the guy really loves the girl.
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by R0ckefeller: 8:56am On Apr 21, 2015
nsiazu:
Sure coz the guy really loves the girl.
but does that type of exist in nigeria. Just asking
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by whytepawn1(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2015
nsiazu:
But the both love themselves like that and the girl wanna show the guy that she really loves him.
you are on point. but obesity does no one any good with its attendant problems and possible health challenges.
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by asadike(f): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2015
Eh kwa? Just to please a man? Love gbakwa oku. What nonsense?
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by FLAWLES(f): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2015
Seriously m speechless

1 Like

Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by nsiazu: 9:05am On Apr 21, 2015
asadike:
Eh kwa? Just to please a man? Love gbakwa oku. What nonsense?
Hmm! Can't you do that for your guy or fiance u love?
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by asadike(f): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2015
nsiazu:
Hmm! Can't you do that for your guy or fiance u love?
no dear, d guy should do it for me coz am a jealous type.
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by nsiazu: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2015
asadike:
no dear, d guy should do it for me coz am d jealous type.
Lols! Do u think getting a guy fat will solve the problem? Coz if a guy is fat, he becomes more attractive to ladies cos they always feel "He's really loaded".
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by anigbajumo(m): 9:53am On Apr 21, 2015
Me no se anyfin oooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by nsiazu: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2015
anigbajumo:
Me no se anyfin oooooooooooooooooooo
Are you sure?
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by anigbajumo(m): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2015
nsiazu:
Are you sure?
me dy tell u

1 Like

Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by nsiazu: 10:28am On Apr 21, 2015
anigbajumo:
me dy tell u
Okay
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by Sarimah(f): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2015
lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by vickkyruby(f): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2015
Lol...insecurity taken to the next level

1 Like

Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by nsiazu: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2015
vickkyruby:
Lol...insecurity taken to the next level
Come on dear! Can't you do that for your fiance?
Re: Jealous Chinese Boyfriend ‘fattens Up’ His Bride To Be by nsiazu: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2015
Sarimah:
lmao cheesy
Can u do that for your fiance?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why Men Die For Curvy Women – READ / 10 Things Men Need To Stop Doing On First Dates. / Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.