Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? (3387 Views)

My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by softnipples(f): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
My bestie has been engaged to this dude and is set for wedding next month. But matters arising now is that the said dude is not circumcized and the reasons given by the dude and his family is a story for another day. My bestie didn't know all this while because of the "no sex till marriage ishh" undecided.
However, the dude agreed to go for surgery to remove the 'stuff' but my bestie doesn't seem quite comfortable with it and contemplating calling off the wedding. Dude's family have been pleading for my bestie and her family to reconsider her stance. What will you suggest??
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by demmy0325(m): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Who understnd wah shes sayin.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by dharay99: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
cc;
sweetorgasm.
Pervybynature.

Here is ur kinda question... Nd her moniker tho. cry
Come ans her question.

1 Like

Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
I suggest he takes a leap off a cliff since he's been carrying an extra meat all this while without bothering.

2 Likes

Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
softnipples:
My bestie has been engaged to this dude and is set for wedding next month. But matters arising now is that the said dude is not circumcized and the reasons given by the dude and his family is a story for another day. My bestie didn't know all this while because of the "no sex till marriage ishh" undecided.
However, the dude agreed to go for surgery to remove the 'stuff' but my bestie doesn't seem quite comfortable with it and contemplating calling off the wedding. Dude's family have been pleading for my bestie and her family to reconsider her stance. What will you suggest??
why soft nipples? undecided. Means you are not turned on. Why not "hard nipples"?
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
dharay99:
cc;
sweetorgasm.
Pervybynature.

Come ans her question.
thanks for bringing my attention to this burning issue angry
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by softnipples(f): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
PervyByNature:
I suggest he takes a leap off a cliff since he's been carrying an extra meat all this while without bothering.

How do you mean? cheesy
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by dharay99: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
see dem.
I knew they would fit. grin cheesy
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
men!!! dis is a very serious matter, well surgery is d only way and ur bestie just cant call off d wedding unless if actually she never loved him, "she must stick by him in all situation. "so he shud go 4 surgery and everytin will b ok.
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
softnipples:
How do you mean? cheesy
is he hausa?
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
dharay99:
cc;
sweetorgasm.
Pervybynature.

Come ans her question.
yea im here
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by dharay99: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
sweetorgasm:
yea im here
do ur stuff...
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Adisa89(m): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
who is not circumcised today? weird
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Depends on the Religion and Culture of the person.
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by idu1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bullshit.... Aproko my bestie...
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by 7footre(m): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
I give up..... angry
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
sweetorgasm:
men!!! dis is a very serious matter, well surgery is d only way and ur bestie just cant call off d wedding unless if actually she never loved him, "she must stick by him in all situation. "so he shud go 4 surgery and everytin will b ok.

chai!! bad market! it will be like tasteless meal.
softy you can marry since he has agreed to go for a surgery. imagine cucumber without the head to scrub the main thing. taaaaar!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by mujahid1339(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
na always my bestie.say da truth,it is you.

1 Like

Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by mrpackager(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
oyin17:

softy you can marry since he has agreed to go for a surgery. imagine cucumber without the head to scrub the main thing. taaaaar!!!!!

veteran in the BUSINESS grin...........

BJ master ah presume cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
mrpackager:

veteran in the BUSINESS grin...........
BJ master ah presume cheesy

Hahaha,,,,you bad!
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
oyin17:

i think we need 2 meet
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by MrsChima(f): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
I have been with uncircumcised man but I don't see the issue...just some extra skin!

Let me ask Ronald4lif grin
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by mrpackager(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
oyin17:

Hahaha,,,,you bad!

abi nah cheesy
shey ah lie undecided
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Enegod(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Just wondering why women are picky over pen1ses

Don't they all do the same thing? angry undecided angry
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
mrpackager:

abi nah cheesy
shey ah lie undecided

you lie joor
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by mrpackager(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
oyin17:

you lie joor
wink
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by mrpackager(m): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
oyin17:

you lie joor
wink
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Enegod:
Just wondering why women are picky over pen1ses

Don't they all do the same thing? angry undecided angry

grin They don't do the same thing ooo..... Haaha.... When something is supposed to Stand and strong like rock It's carrying another extra meat again.....grin
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Enegod(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
adeh39:

grin They don't do the same thing ooo..... Haaha.... When something is supposed to Stand and strong like rock It's carrying another extra meat again.....grin
You have even tested the uncircumcized ones shocked grin

Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Enegod:
You have even tested the uncircumcized ones shocked grin

Hun God forbid? What happened to all the correct ones grin
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by Enegod(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
adeh39:

Hun God forbid? What happened to all the correct ones grin
undecided So, how did you know it is like a turtle when it gets happy, it comes out of its shell? grin
Re: Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? by ronald4lif(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:
I have been with uncircumcised man but I don't see the issue...just some extra skin!

Let me ask Ronald...4lif grin

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her / Is This True Love Or 'nzuzu' (stupidity)? (Photo). / Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.