Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity (2072 Views)

Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) / Spain Charges Boko Haram Abubakar Shekau With Crimes Against Humanity / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by babseg(m): 2:00am On Aug 19, 2014
I saw this documentary on channel 4 how Nigeria Army were killing suspected BH.

They brought in some expert claiming that this is a crime against humanity.

I watched the documentary and I started crying cry when I saw some people been slaughtered by NA.

I will try to post a link later
Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 19, 2014
babseg: I saw this documentary on channel 4 how Nigeria Army were killing suspected BH.

I watched the documentary and I started crying cry when I saw some people been slaughtered by NA.

And no tears for the victims of boko haram

5 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by babseg(m): 2:13am On Aug 19, 2014
babyosisi:

And no tears for the victims of boko haram

Some Civilian JTF that were interviewed said those that were killed are innocent. Only two people confessed to be bh members in the documentary. They were also killed.

I'm not in support of bh but taking human lives always bring tears to my eyes cry
Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by tit(f): 3:34am On Aug 19, 2014
So it is Nigerian Army that will be charged?
It looks like you are too young to know of the story of "unknown soldier".

The story was sweeter when Mohammadu wanted to charge Ikejirika to De Hague.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by naijaking1: 3:38am On Aug 19, 2014
babseg: I saw this documentary on channel 4 how Nigeria Army were killing suspected BH.

Yes, my dear I started crying too.
Seeing how NA lined up innocent citizens in Asaba, and shot them at close range. And the culprits went on to become heads of state, and men in charge of our dear nation.

8 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by tit(f): 3:51am On Aug 19, 2014
naijaking1:

Yes, my dear I started crying too.
Seeing how NA lined up innocent citizens in Asaba, and shot them at close range. And the culprits went on to become heads of state, and men in charge of our dear nation.

Asaba was war!
Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by tracybee(f): 4:12am On Aug 19, 2014
It was sickening to watch,the bloodshed n human lives waisted away exposing a lot if things we didnt know was happening in nigeria.I shed a tear n said a prayer for my country.
Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 19, 2014
tit:

Asaba was war!
Boko haram is guerilla war

6 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by naijaking1: 4:44am On Aug 19, 2014
tit:

Asaba was war!

Boko Haram in Borno is pic nic
Now go get your sandwiches!!

4 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by okosodo: 5:24am On Aug 19, 2014
Every hausa man or woman pay taxes to the course of fighting for alllah and will bring out any propaganda with the excuse of killing the innocent. Even the army is even trying to please them by sacrificing their own men but for wia.
Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by Eldavido1: 5:46am On Aug 19, 2014

Did you ever shed tears for victims of boko haram or the over 200 girls that are daily being rape by these monsters or women and children been slaughter daily? The same west who refuse to criticise Israel for killing and bombing armless civilian showed you a dubious video and you started sheding tears. This is same mentality that the northern elders adopted which made BH persist to this day.

8 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 19, 2014
Eldavido1:

Did you ever shed tears for victims of boko haram or the over 200 girls that are daily being rape by these monsters or women and children been slaughter daily? The same west who refuse to criticise Israel for killing and bombing armless civilian showed you a dubious video and you started sheding tears. This is same mentality that the northern elders adopted which made BH persist to this day.
^^ Remind him of the over 5000 dead victims of boko haram.
Not to mention thousands of others that lost eyes, hands, legs, with other major injuries.

4 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by Ngwakwe: 7:10am On Aug 19, 2014
Why don't they start with documented evidences of Genocide on Biafra which were documented by France and USA.

Aljazeera Network has an undeniable documentary on Biafra Genocide.

Biafra wasn't just ordinary Nigerian civil war but a sandwiched and calculated genocide on the indigenous people of Biafra.

Go and ask Prof Wole Soyinka

4 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by omenka(m): 7:21am On Aug 19, 2014
tit: So it is Nigerian Army that will be charged?
It looks like you are too young to know of the story of "unknown soldier".

The story was sweeter when Mohammadu wanted to charge Ikejirika to De Hague.
Oga it is only state agents / constituted authorities or "rebels" that are being taken to the ICC to answer to crimes against humanity. Have you ever heard of a "terrorist" group with no "state control" being charged with such crimes?? For such people, when you are caught, you have your day in the local courts and they deal with you appropriately or they simply kill you before your case could even be heard. Imagine saying you want to charge al Qaeda or the Taliban for war crimes, where are you gonna find them

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by tit(f): 7:30am On Aug 19, 2014
omenka: Oga it is only state agents / constituted authorities or "rebels" that are being taken to the ICC to answer to crimes against humanity. Have you ever heard of a "terrorist" group with no "state control" being charged with such crimes?? For such people, when you are caught, you have your day in the local courts and they deal with you appropriately or they simply kill you before your case could even be heard. Imagine saying you want to charge al Qaeda or the Taliban for war crimes, where are you gonna find them

Oga Colonel,
We are saying the same thing.
Shekau and Kabiru are likely to be tried in a Sharia court in Borno.
If President Jonathan does not give them amnesty.

For Nigerian Army, it is hard to catch any of them.
Even when they no cover face, they say it is unknown soldier that did the crime.
Now that Minimah has bought mask for them, you can never catch any of them lai-lai.
Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by Eldavido1: 7:30am On Aug 19, 2014
omenka: Oga it is only state agents / constituted authorities or "rebels" that are being taken to the ICC to answer to crimes against humanity. Have you ever heard of a "terrorist" group with no "state control" being charged with such crimes?? For such people, when you are caught, you have your day in the local courts and they deal with you appropriately or they simply kill you before your case could even be heard. Imagine saying you want to charge al Qaeda or the Taliban for war crimes, where are you gonna find them

When has civilian JTF constituted state authority? The said crime were perpetrated by civilian jtf mostly and here they are shouting hoax. I will take them serious the day the charge Israel with war crimes. Or do they need video evidence for that?
Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by omenka(m): 7:38am On Aug 19, 2014
Eldavido1:

When has civilian JTF constituted state authority? The said crime were perpetrated by civilian jtf mostly and here they are shouting hoax. I will take them serious the day the charge Israel with war crimes. Or do they need video evidence for that?
I'm absolutely with you on the Israeli angle!! Matter of fact, it has always been my opinion that ICC remains a sham until the day it hosts people like Natanyahu, George Bush, and Tony Blair!!

But sir, who says those guys were civilian JTF?? Civilian JTF with NA camouflage and arms?? Helloooo!
Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by CyberWolf: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2014
omenka: I'm absolutely with you on the Israeli angle!! Matter of fact, it has always been my opinion that ICC remains a sham until the day it hosts people like Natanyahu, George Bush, and Tony Blair!!

But sir, who says those guys were civilian JTF?? Civilian JTF with NA camouflage and arms?? Helloooo!
I don't understand how you guys think sometimes..anybody can wear NA camouflage and carry arms..even BH fighters wears it all the time..so what's the big deal?
Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by Eldavido1: 7:53am On Aug 19, 2014
omenka: I'm absolutely with you on the Israeli angle!! Matter of fact, it has always been my opinion that ICC remains a sham until the day it hosts people like Natanyahu, George Bush, and Tony Blair!!

Read the report about the video documentary from the link.

reportingnigeria.com/2014/08/boko-haram-report-indicts-nigerian-govt-war-crimes/
Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by omenka(m): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2014
CyberWolf: I don't understand how you guys think sometimes..anybody can wear NA camouflage and carry arms..even BH fighters wears it all the time..so what's the big deal?
Boko Haram is the enemy here and would wear it to suit their sinister purposes. Civilians are NOT ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE (save for the GCFR). The civilian JTF know better than doing so. In all the numerous clips of them doing their thing, I've never seen one in which any of them was dressed in camou. Go figure.
Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by babseg(m): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2014
Eldavido1:

You maybe right but those killed in the documentary were portrayed being innocent that was why i was touched.
Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by fr3do(m): 8:35am On Aug 19, 2014
tit:

Asaba was war!

The victims were armless cooperative civilians.
Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by fr3do(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2014
But wait o
Some men on military fatigue doesn't convert to the Nigerian army.
Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by EasternLeopard: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2014
tit:

Asaba was war!

Is Boko Haram a child's play or riot

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by EasternLeopard: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2014
quid:
^^ Remind him of the over 5000 dead victims of boko haram.
Not to mention thousands of others that lost eyes, hands, legs, with other major injuries.

It is over 12000 dead victims

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by rigarmortis: 9:09am On Aug 19, 2014
Nigerian soldiers are so dumb that they will line up men, conduct an interview to determine that only two of the men are boko, then proceed to

shoot them all, they do all these while wearing camo, video the whole gory scene, hand it over to newsmen, in fact they will even conduct side

interviews where civilian jtf confirm the innocence of the slain men, post it on youtube and hand copies to the media...after videoing from all angles to get clear pics.

its not only ebola bathing that you should do with salt....take every news with a pinch of salt too and reason on the side after, these things are 10percent fact and 90percent propaganda and fiction
Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by rigarmortis: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Is Boko Haram a child's play or riot

leave the guy abeg, that statement I an insult on the dead women and children shot to death in the war.
Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by Orunto: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2014
Don't post anymore. Bokoharams and their sponsors are doing the discrimination and incrimination of the world aclaimed Nigerian military to give them a bad name. The Amnesty here is BH.
Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by EasternLeopard: 9:12am On Aug 19, 2014
waecnigeria: NOTICE!NOTICE!!NOTICE!!!
From the management of the west africa examination council (WAEC), We sincerely inform the general public that those who failed the current WAEC examination in the various Examination centres accross the country that the council has been mandated to upgrade the scores and grades of students who scored poorly in the past examinations.
For more info interested candidates should either call the WAEC Nigeria representative on +2348102988376 or email: waecnigeriaoffice@gmail.com.. NOTE: candidates should present their correct information such as their examination No, centre No, and their checking pin. please candidates are adviced to submit the correct documentation of their examination as to curb misrepresentation of grades... regars WAEC NG

When did NL become waec means of communication

Where is the newspaper advert
Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2014
EasternLeopard:

It is over 12000 dead victims
Thanks for the information.

@OP: what the fvck are you talking about here?
Re: The Nigeria Army Maybe Charged For War crime Against Humanity by ElFenomeno1: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2014
waecnigeria: NOTICE!NOTICE!!NOTICE!!!
From the management of the west africa examination council (WAEC), We sincerely inform the general public that those who failed the current WAEC examination in the various Examination centres accross the country that the council has been mandated to upgrade the scores and grades of students who scored poorly in the past examinations.
For more info interested candidates should either call the WAEC Nigeria representative on +2348102988376 or email: waecnigeriaoffice@gmail.com.. NOTE: candidates should present their correct information such as their examination No, centre No, and their checking pin. please candidates are adviced to submit the correct documentation of their examination as to curb misrepresentation of grades... regars WAEC NG

Who authorised you to represent WAEC here?

I can bet my mortgage, you are a thieving and fraudulent vagabond

Prove me wrong!

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Does It Again. Kaduna Intra City Rail Kicks Off / Unibenstudent Openly Declares For General Muhamadu Buhari / OYO State Gubernatorial Election 2015 Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.