Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,671 members, 7,959,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (529609 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by OHaddy(f): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
@ johnwell and ebakonle, plz can u interpret dis dream 4me.
my aunty ask me if i knw anybdy
living in yaba. I told her yes. I took
her to my former bf's house. On getting there it was a
storey building painted in white,
we entered and was greeted by
him, bt i cud c from my aunt's
expression that she did nt like d
way he greeted her, we al sat
down in d siting rm, sm minutes
later i got up as i was walking
away, my former bf called my
attention to my outfit dat it was
stained i looked at d back of my
outfit and i foundout it was stain
with blood. I went into d bathrm
to take my bath i heard a knock
on the door a young lady gave me
smting, i tink a towel or an outfit.
Tanx May God bless u and may he
give u d full interpretation
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
@Ohaddy,do check you email now.
thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
@Bitola.
Congrats.
Seems u ve be havin issues financial,But,God has just withdrew u from what is called backwardness.
U ve been in that skul unknown for so long but God took u away to deliver u.
The slipper is as same as ur first dream,u ve been avin delay in some areas in ur life but today ur progress has been granted....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Finally @bitola
The lord said you must spare time to worship him,praise him and give him thanks giving in his house,can u do this?pls do cos as u do this somethin great is ganna happen to u.
Even from henceforth every delay in your life has been terminated.
The latter dream,is why u must do this.
I thank God for u
Congrats again
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by akino(m): 6:29am On Sep 03, 2014
If you are blessed with the gift of interpretation please help out with this dream- Phase one - I was walking comfortably in large pool of fresh water that was around my ankle level with a potty containing human waste. When i got to certain point, based on advice of people that owns certain portion of the pool of water,i threw the waste in the water and turned back. Seceond phase- In the pool of water, i saw extremely big cat fish and was wondering the cat fish could contain deposits of gold.The cat fish stopped swimming close to me but slightly covered in water and very visiible.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tollsyn(m): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2014
@ebankole and johnwell: wat does it mean 2see a wound on sum1's leg or any part of d body in a dream?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 8:19am On Sep 03, 2014
I had a confusing dream yesterday....

In the dream, my younger sister of 20 years was impregnated by my closest friend, when I found out, I was very angry and I threatened to report to our mother. I reported to our mother and she started shouting or so-I can't remember much-while my sister did not really care. What does it mean

Now, in reality
My friend told me he likes my sister but she is not interested and she says she is involved with someone else. Also, both of them are in the Youth Exco of our local church. I one had a quarrel with this friend of mine because of her....I know it seem self explanatory, but I want to know the meaning. Lest I forget, this is going to be the second time of me having a dream about my sister getting pregnant.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2014
akino: If you are blessed with the gift of interpretation please help out with this dream- Phase one - I was walking comfortably in large pool of fresh water that was around my ankle level with a potty containing human waste. When i got to certain point, based on advice of people that owns certain portion of the pool of water,i threw the waste in the water and turned back. Seceond phase- In the pool of water, i saw extremely big cat fish and was wondering the cat fish could contain deposits of gold.The cat fish stopped swimming close to me but slightly covered in water and very visiible.

Phase one - I was walking comfortably in large pool of fresh water that was around my ankle level with a potty containing human waste. When i got to certain point, based on advice of people that owns certain portion of the pool of water, i threw the waste in the water and turned back.

Pool of Fresh water:
In the spirit, pool represents spiritual place, church, family, home, God's blessing.
- To see one in the dream portends blessing, rise in social status, spiritual empowerment.
- If it was in a garden, it portends happy omen of love affairs

Human Waste
- Pollution

Cat Fish
- catfish foretell warning against planned embarrassment for you by the enemies.

But wait a minute, the owners of the pool, how were they? What kind of people were there that they have to authorize you to pollute their pool with excreta?

Pray and cancel this dream, it is not pleasant.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2014
Tollsyn: @ebankole and johnwell: wat does it mean 2see a wound on sum1's leg or any part of d body in a dream?

- to see wound in your body in the dream signifies affliction and evil arrow, pray and reject any arrow fired on you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2014
s3nn2x: I had a confusing dream yesterday....

In the dream, my younger sister of 20 years was impregnated by my closest friend, when I found out, I was very angry and I threatened to report to our mother. I reported to our mother and she started shouting or so-I can't remember much-while my sister did not really care. What does it mean

Now, in reality
My friend told me he likes my sister but she is not interested and she says she is involved with someone else. Also, both of them are in the Youth Exco of our local church. I one had a quarrel with this friend of mine because of her....I know it seem self explanatory, but I want to know the meaning. Lest I forget, this is going to be the second time of me having a dream about my sister getting pregnant.

- this does not require interpretation, if she (your sister) does not close her legs, definitely she will take-in, she may be a loose type, caution her before she bring shame to the family.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2014
PRAYERS TO CANCEL BAD DREAMS

1. Every calabash of darkness assigned against me, break and catch fire and be burn to ashes in Jesus name

2. Any power attacking my star in the dream, die in the name of Jesus

3. Every witchcraft anointing upon my head, dry in the name of Jesus

4. Every household wickedness assign to pull me down, die in the name of Jesus

5. Every toque assign to pull me down, wither and die in the name of Jesus

6. Every satanic gang up against my success, scatter in the name of Jesus

7. Every tongue assign to rise against me, I pull out to your root in the name of Jesus

8. Every instrument of fear assign against me, break in the name of Jesus

9. Every altar of darkness assign to pull me down, I pull you down in the name of Jesus

10. Every arrow of fear fired against me, back fire in the name of Jesus

11. Every ancient shrine boasting against me catch fire in the name of Jesus

12. Any power assign to turn my life upside down, you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus

13. Any sickness planted in my life through dreams, today is your last day, die in the name of Jesus

14. Scarcity of testimony in my life, I reject you by fire in the name of Jesus

15. Scarcity of greatness in my life, come to an end today in the name of Jesus

16. Every covenant assign to make me a failure, break in the name of Jesus

17. Every internal bondage in me, come out by fore and die in the name of Jesus

18. Every seed of darkness planted in my life, wither and die in the name of Jesus

19. Every spy assign against me, go blind in the name of Jesus

20. Every power resisting my star to shine, die in the name of Jesus

21. Every present and past dream troubling my life, clear off in the name of Jesus

22. Every sponsored dream from the pit of hell against my life, die in the name of Jesus

23. Every strongman assign to monitor me die in the name of Jesus

24. My Father, My Father, uproot every evil plantation growing in the garden of my life in the name of Jesus

25. I cancel and nullify bad dreams working against me in the name of Jesus

26. Every destiny killer assign against my destiny, receive arrow of death and die in the name of Jesus

27. Any power assign to scatter my destiny, you a failure, scatter your sender and die in the name of Jesus

28. Any power messing me up in the dream die in the name of Jesus

29. Any power assign to kill my potentials, kill your sender and die in the name of Jesus

30. Any power assign to burry my destiny, burry your sender and die in the name of Jesus

31. Thou wicked door cooperating with my enemies, roast to ashes in the name of Jesus

32. Thou chain of stagnancy in charge of my life, break in the name of Jesus

33. Oh Lord, rain fire and thunder upon the wicked assign against me in the name of Jesus

34. Horrible tempest, swallow my enemies in the name of Jesus

35. Any Power killing profitable opportunities in my life, die in the name of Jesus

36. Fire of God, burn to ashes every dark register having my name for evil in the name of Jesus

37. Destiny killers in my life, die in the Name of Jesus

38. Anointing killers in my life, die in the name of Jesus

39. Success killers assign to destroy me, destroy your sender and die in the name of Jesus

40. Every court of darkness challenging my destiny, be scatter by fire in the name of Jesus

41. Thou strongman behind evil dream in my life, die in the name of Jesus

42. Thou strong-woman behind evil dreams in my life, die in the name of Jesus

43. Any battle assign to scatter my destiny, stop in the name of Jesus

44. Thou enemy of my joy, my God rebuke you, die in the name of Jesus

45. Any power cooking my potentials with evil pot, die in the name of Jesus

46. Any witch doctor using the night to torment me, die in the name of Jesus

47. Thou evil pot in-charge of my case, be dismantle by thunder in the name of Jesus

48. Every power assign to scatter my plans in the dream before they manifest, scatter your sender and die in the name of Jesus

49. Thou program of darkness assigned against my fiances, scatter in the name of Jesus

50. Any power planning to kill me, your time is up, kill your sender and die in the name of Jesus

51. Agent of death pursuing my glory, leave me alone and die in the name of Jesus

52. Trap of death assign against me, catch your owner in the name of Jesus

53. I shall not die in the camp of my enemy in the name of Jesus

54. Arrow of backsliding fired against me, backfire in the name of Jesus

55. Every power that is happy because am not happy, die in the name of Jesus

56. Every power making life difficult for me, your end has come, die in the name of Jesus

57. Every chain of hardship in my life, break in the name of Jesus

58. Every gate of sorrow holding me captive, open by thunder, break to pieces and release me in the name of Jesus

59. Thou gate of brass hindering me, break in the name of Jesus

60. Every evil sacrifice carried out to destroy me, backfire in the name of Jesus

61. Every wicked decision taken against me from the pit of Hell, scatter in the name of Jesus

62. Anything buried in order to bury me, bury your owner and die in the name of Jesus

63. Anything planted in order to harm me, harm your planter and die in the name of Jesus

64. Thou dark power speaking against me, run mad and die in the name of Jesus

65. Every tree of darkness growing in the garden of my life, be roasted by fire and die to your root in the name of Jesus

66. Any power that wants me to die before my star shines, you are a lair, die in the name of Jesus

67. Any dark power in my habitation causing nightmare, die in the name of Jesus

68. Every opportunity aborted in my life, resurrect by fire and locate me in the name of Jesus

69. Every witchcraft fire assign to attack me, burn your sender and quench in the name of Jesus

70. Every incantation spoken to the heavenly in order to destroy me, backfire in the name of Jesus

71. Owners of evil load, carry your load and die in the name of Jesus

72. Every problem attached to my destiny, melt away by fire in the name of Jesus.

73. Mark of darkness on my body, be nulify with the blood of Jesus

74. Mark of poverty in my body, be cleanse by the blood of Jesus

75. Every evil hand feeding me in the dream, wither in the name of Jesus

76. Mark of insanity in my life, die in the name of Jesus

77. Heavenly bulldozers clear every contrary powers blocking my progress in the name of Jesus

78. Thou dark powers turning my house to house of bondage, die in the name of Jesus

79. Any power blocking my success, you are a lair, die in the name of Jesus

80. Anything inside of me that needs to die before i can excel, die in the name of Jesus

81. Sad experience in my dream, today is your last day, end by fire in the name of Jesus

82. I crush the head of serpent assign against me in the name of Jesus

83. Every dark contract agreed upon to terminate my life scatter in the name of Jesus

84. Every common and uncommon burden in my life catch fire in the name of Jesus

85. Every uproar of the enemy that rises continually against me, stop by fire in the name of Jesus

86. Thou terrors of the night assign to kill me, kill your sender and die in the name of Jesus

87. Thou night caterer assigned to prepare food of death for me in the dream, eat you food and die in the name of Jesus

88. Thou wicked power in charge of my case, die in the name of Jesus

89. Thou night caterer assign to feed me in the dream, eat your food and die in the name of Jesus

90. Every power blocking my angel of blessing, die in the name of Jesus

91. O God arise and crush every oppressor assigned to oppress me in the name of Jesus

92. Every evil device used in monitoring me, be dismantled by thunder in the name of Jesus

93. Thou mountain in my life, disappear in the name of Jesus

94. Every evil magnet assign to destroy me, die in the name of Jesus

95. Thou spirit of coffin assign against me, kill you sender and die in the name of Jesus

96. Every satanic task master supervising my soul, die in the name of Jesus

97. Every enemy of my increase, die in the name of Jesus

98. Arrow of confusion in my life, come out and catch fire in the name of Jesus

99. Every meal of darkness prepared for me, be consume by fire in the name of Jesus

100. Every stubborn pursuer pursuing me in the dream, summersault and die in the name of Jesus

101. By the word of prophecy, every dream battle against me shall scatter in the name of Jesus

102. By the word of prophecy, every multiple strongman assign to molest me in the dream, die in the name of Jesus

103. By the word of prophecy, angels of the living God, sweep afflictions and problems of my life in the name of Jesus

104. By the word of prophecy, every wall of darkness holding me captive, crumble and scatter in the name of Jesus

105. By the word of prophecy, every plot of wickedness against me in the dream, scatter in the name of Jesus

106. By the word of prophecy, every yoke of poverty introduce into my life in the dream, scatter in the name of Jesus

107. By the word of prophecy, every household witchcraft after me in the dream, run mad and die in the name of Jesus

108. By the word of prophecy, evil authority backing up afflictions in my dream, die in the name of Jesus

109. By the word of prophecy, I break every chain of wickedness holding me captive in the name of Jesus

110. By the word of prophecy, I cancel every disgrace awaiting me after dream in the name of Jesus

111. 92 %...........Loading

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2014
PRAYERS TO CLAIM GOOD DREAMS
1. Divine joy from above come forth and locate me, in the name of Jesus

2. I claim every blessings and opportunities I had in the dream, in the name of Jesus

3. O Lord, let streams, rivers and oceans of blessings flow into my life, in Jesus name

4. My helpers, locate and help me out by fire, in Jesus name

5. I reverse every mourning to laughter and joy in the name of Jesus

6. Thou laughter that suddenly seize in my mouth as a result of bad dreams attack, my God shall restore you in the name of Jesus

7. This is my season of laughter; it shall not be polluted by powers of darkness in the name of Jesus

8. My hands which enemies tied in the dream to cause failure in my life receive freedom by fire in Jesus name

9. My Father & my God, convert my test to testimonies, & my trials to triumph in the name of Jesus

10. You my life, be set free from curses & bewitchment in the name of Jesus

11. I claim freedom from arrows of fearful & restless dreams in the name of Jesus

12. I fire back every arrows & gun-shots fired against me in the Name of Jesus

13. I shall arise and shine in the name of Jesus

14. I welcome spirit that add value to my life into my destiny in Jesus name

15. I receive divine gladness therefore sorrow disappear in my life in the name of Jesus

16. Thou beauty of God in me, you shall not fade, spring forth speedily in the name of Jesus

17. I tap in unlimited power of success in the name of Jesus

18. You my carrier, you shall not sink, arise & shine in the name of Jesus

19. My father & my God, turn my cry into laughter in the name of Jesus

20. Miracle of God, envelop every step I take in the journey of my life, in the name of Jesus

21. Financial failure in my life, disappear in the name of Jesus

22. Fresh anointing from above, come upon me now in the name of Jesus

23. Angels of the Living God, be my watchmen day & night in the name of Jesus

24. My God shall move me from minimum to maximum in Jesus name

25. Songs of lamentations in my mouth, stop in the name of Jesus

26. I claim vehicle of success against vehicle of failure in Jesus name

27. I shall not be candidate of kidnappers in the name of Jesus

28. Holy Ghost, empower me for great signs & wonders in Jesus name

29. My Father My Father, lift me above poverty & disgrace in Jesus name

30. I disengage myself from dark powers & receive unconditional freedom in Jesus name

31. My Father, My Father, let every arrows of affliction go back to sender in the name of Jesus

32. Every evil dream troubling my matching forward, disappear in the name of Jesus

33. As no one can hinder the glory of the moon, my glory shall appear & favor me in the name of Jesus

34. Every profitable opportunity killed in my life in the dream, resurrect by the resurrecting power of God, in the name of Jesus

35. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I recover my wealth in the alter of darkness in Jesus name

36. You my spirit, escape from prison of darkness in the name of Jesus

37. My wealth in the warehouse of darkness, receive freedom by thunder & locate me

38. Every evil register having my name, catch fire & roast to ashes in Jesus name

39. Every court of darkness set against me, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

40. Every wicked judgment delivered against me by the court of darkness, I nullify you with the Blood of Jesus

41. O God arise & cleanse me inside & out in the name of Jesus

42. Grace of the Most High God, overshadow my life in the name of Jesus

43. My Father, My Father, visit me with harvest of breakthroughs in the name of Jesus

44. My legs shall not slip in the journey of life in the name of Jesus

45. I wash my hands from sins & idolatry with the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name

46. My body, receive sound health & be strong in Jesus name

47. My problems, I cast you into the lake of fire in Jesus name

48. Wealth of God in me, increase by fire in the name of Jesus

49. My heart remains pure before God in the name of Jesus

50. My Angels of blessings, locate me for signs & wonders in Jesus name

51. What spiritual robbers stole from me, I recover back hundred folds in Jesus Name

52. My heaven, open unto now for signs and wonders in Jesus name

53. My father, re-arrange my life for prosperity & success in Jesus name

54. Wind of darkness shall not work against my marriage in the name of Jesus

55. Ideas of greatness in my dream, translate to reality in the name of Jesus

56. I cancel & overcome every form of profitless hard work in the name of Jesus

57. I claim promotion and success against demotion and failure in Jesus name

58. I claim breakthrough against poverty in the name of Jesus

59. I revers every whirlwind attack against me to success & breakthrough

60. I pull off garment of & wear garment of success in the name of Jesus

61. I recover by fire what I lost through the dream in the name of Jesus

62. I reverse curses issued against me to prosperity & success in the name of Jesus

63. Angels of God, fight for me & claim for me what I lost in the dream in the name of Jesus

64. My father, My Father, let peace reign in my life in the name of Jesus

65. Light of God, shine in every area dominated by darkness in my life in the name of Jesus

66. I disengage my life from unprofitable venture for profitable projects in the name of Jesus

67. I wash my hands clean of dream iniquity with the blood of Jesus

68. Every food I ate in the dream making me useless in the physical, I purge you from my system with the blood of Jesus

69. I shall experience favour and mercy of God and of men in the name of Jesus

70. I shall be a lender to nations and not a borrower in Jesus name

71. I claim visions that shall expose me to greatness in the name of Jesus

72. I shall be the head and not the tail in the name of Jesus

73. I claim business and carrier increase, in the name of Jesus

74. I reclaim my business/carrier territory handed over to others in the name of Jesus

75. Blood of Jesus, magnetize success to me in the name of Jesus

76. What I lost through evil monitoring powers, I reclaim them back in the name of Jesus

77. Yokes in my life die, success appear in the name of Jesus

78. Angels of God, press the belly of devourer to vomit my blessings by fire, in the name of Jesus

79. I claimed enlarge coast of business & finances in the name of Jesus

80. Abundant progress & success envelop me by fire in the name of Jesus

81. What strange money in the dream suffered me, I recover back hundred fold in the physical in the name of Jesus

82. I receive divine healings in the name of Jesus

83. O Lord of war, convert every effects of rituals against me to success & breakthrough in the name of Jesus

84. I break every backbone of idols assign against me& claim my benefits in the name of Jesus

85. Power of resurrection, fall upon my destiny for signs & wonders in the name of Jesus

86. I cleanse myself of every manner of problems in the name of Jesus

87. I claim victory over every manner of household wickedness in the name of Jesus

88. I reclaim what evil prayers claimed from me in the name of Jesus

89. My star shall not cooperate with failure in the name of Jesus

90. I receive healing from wounds of serpents and scorpions in the name of Jesus

91. Spirit of God, rule my spirit, soul & body in the name of Jesus

92. My destiny, reject every manner of evil loads, in the name of Jesus

93. Every message of untimely death announce to swallow me shall not manifest in the name of Jesus

94. I convert every evil word spoken against me to success in the name of Jesus

95. I claim success over stubborn pursuers in the name of Jesus

96. I claim victory over sex in the dream in the name of Jesus

97. Power of God, take over my household in the name of Jesus

98. I reclaim by fire what I lost through sex in the dream, in the name of Jesus

99. I reclaim by fire what I lost through eating in the dream in the name of Jesus

100. I convert my fear to victory in the name of Jesus

101. I shall not miss my divine timing on earth in the name of Jesus

102. By word of prophesy, I recover what I lost in the dream in the name of Jesus

103. By word of prophesy, every idol of my father’s house holding unto my glory shall die & release my glory to me in the name of Jesus

104. By word of prophesy, every idol of my mother’s house holding unto my glory shall die & release my glory to me in the name of Jesus

105. By word of prophesy, I claim fountain wealth declared in my favour in the name of Jesus

106. By word of prophesy, all good things I see in the dream, I possess by fire in the name of Jesus

107. By word of prophesy, I claim victory over ragging flood assigned against me in the dream, in the name of Jesus

108. By word of prophesy, I claim my fortunes in the hands of the enemy in the name of Jesus

109. By word of prophesy, I possess anointing of God assign for me in the dream in the name of Jesus

110. By word of prophesy, I am the head and not the tail

111. By word of prophesy, I shall locate & be blessed by anyone ordained by God to help & or bless me in the name of Jesus

112. By word of prophesy, my honour shall locate me in the name of Jesus

113. By word of prophesy, my joy shall not end in sorrow in the name of Jesus

114. By word of prophesy, success I achieved in the dream shall manifest in the name of Jesus

115. By word of prophesy, my God shall be my refuge in the name of Jesus

116. By word of prophesy, my horn of dignity shall be lifted up high in the name of Jesus

117. By word of prophesy, my cup of salvation shall not depart from my hands in the name of Jesus

118. By word of prophesy, my eagle shall fly high by fire in the name of Jesus

119. By word of prophesy, I claim victory over my strong enemies in the name of Jesus

120. By word of prophesy, my light of righteousness shall shine & never quench in the name of Jesus

121. By word of prophesy, I shall be a shining star as revealed in my dream in the name of Jesus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2014
SPECIAL INVITATION

You are invited for our monthly programs

Power Must Change Hands (PMCH)
Date; September 6, 2014
Time: 7:00am
Venue: MFM, Ikot Okoro Road, Abak, Akwa Ibom State

Monthly Deliverance
Date: September 8 to September 14, 2014
Time: 8:00am
Venue: MFM, Ikot Okoro Road, Abak, Akwa Ibom State

Come and experience the touch of the Master.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dbartezo(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2014
Pls what does it mean to be bitten by a dog in d dream, esp when the dog seemed rabid? Thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2014
s3nn2x: I had a confusing dream yesterday....

Now, in reality
_

Well this is fairly straightforward. You want your sister to give your mum a grandkid, so that the pressure on you will cease. Duh!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2014
johnwell:

- this does not require interpretation, if she (your sister) does not close her legs, definitely she will take-in, she may be a loose type, caution her before she bring shame to the family.
Thanks!!!
But she is not the loosed type-at least based on what I have seen-but always in church. I don't think that matters sha! When we have had cases of pastors committing fornication.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

Well this is fairly straightforward. You want your sister to give your mum a grandkid, so that the pressure on you will cease. Duh!
grin grin grin
Why did I have a feeling that you were going to comment tongue
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2014
dbartezo: Pls what does it mean to be bitten by a dog in d dream, esp when the dog seemed rabid? Thanks.

Dog spiritually signifies strife, unclean spirit, seduction, lust, stubborn, guilt, un-thankful and alert

- When dog bites or attacks in the dream, it's a warning to look out for unfriendly friends around you.
- It's a satanic/witchcraft attack (if it was a black dog)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2014
s3nn2x:
grin grin grin

don't mind him, he's looking for your trouble.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2014
s3nn2x:
grin grin grin
_

Because Groot.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2014
Pls sum1 help me out..had dis dream which i cant evn read any single meaning out of,worst is dat sum part of it escaped my memory wen i woke up...in d dream,i saw a fire burning pretty wel,i cudnt even walk close to it cos of its hotness..it appeared some1(a man whom his face was vague,cudnt see it) was seated at d center of dat lake of fire and d question he threw at me was "wat do u want ?",i cant recal wat my ans was,dats if i even gave out a response to d question..later on in d same dream,i saw myself putting on a military uniform with a fire arm on ma hand..dis d d much i cud remember,pls sum1 assist me wit an interpretation..tanx
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by enm(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2014
@johnwell and ebankole, please interpret this dream for me.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by enm(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2014
I found myself on the street of my former girlfriend sister going towards the direction of her house, on the way I saw her husband with a bottle in hand coming towards me he look as if he drinking from the bottle, putting on something like black shirt and black trouser. His shirt were not botton so his white inner wear was showing.

I greeted him as we pass each other, and he look as if he didn't recognise me and I didn't bother just keep going towards the direction of his house on getting to the gate of their house, the gate was open but I did not enter instead turn back and started walking away, I raised up my head trying to locate my former girlfriend sister husband and I saw at the end of the street some group of ladies gather at the front of a shop and it look as if they are looking at me and discussing about me.

From there I saw myself in a little gathering, it look as if I was just starting a new job something like a personal assistant or a driver to a big man or woman but the job involved driving he was showing me off in the gathering and from no where someone like a lady started listing to me job to do like going on errands for her and other stuff and I replied back that is not part of our agreement, she raised up her hand to slap me but I stop her.

From there I found myself on the main road walking on the side, an armour vehicle move past me but it was blurry as it move by another one pass the same too. It look as if I was crying I stop to clean my eye and saw to children who have been following from a distance in my front saying there is a masquerade behind you, I just ignored them and unscared, I raised up my head and notice that the atmosphere was changing like smoke were being wipe away and there appear a canopy on the center of the road and everything about it was masquerade and beside the road is the king palace it appear as if there was a festival going on.

From there I find myself in a building, and my attention was called to a kind of kidnapping situation. A lady was cited on top of something that look like a dish at the top of the building on getting to the top we only saw the dish but no lady and I someone concluded that there is no one there that it was a wild goose chase but one person draw our attention to the position of the dish noting that it has been moved from the position we saw it before and he was pointing to door and we can see light coming out.

So I move forward and I gently open the door to go inside stealthy but someone was behind the door and started using his leg to hit my buttock from behind I couldn't see the face or recognised the voice but the way he talking to me and hitting look as someone that knows me and it look as if we are playing. After sometime I began to have a clearing picture, I saw something, a small creature like rat standing on its two legs and using his mouth to be hitting my buttock is like the creature want to bite me and I was jumping up higher to prevent from being hit.

After sometime I notice jumping higher and then saw myself standing on the war vertically and the creature was trying to get to where I was but after some futile attempt, the small creature that look like rat standing on it two leg went down on all four and it turned to a frog and was trying to go into a hole.

Dream on same day after praying against the first dream.

I dreamt that I was in a place, sitting on one those wooden chair that make you to reclined back, I was naked and was taking water from somewhere with a bowl to wash myself. I pour the water starting from my head and with me in that place was one of my cousin and one other person I can't figure or remember and also his lady. It seem a conversation was going on and I was unmindful of them all as I keep pouring water on my body then all of a suddenly I notice that my cousin woman stood up and going to do something and it look like it will pass my side, my male reproductive organ got erected and out of shame I frantically took a pot cover to cover it while still pouring water on my body but it didn't cover much and I woke up.

This is the second time she will be in my dream where am naked and ashame infact the first one the setting was a face me I face you house. she hid me behind drums and bucket of water to prevent people from seeing my unclothedness promising to bring me clothes to wear but in that I dream I was left alone I didn't see her or any clothes feeling very vulnerable and exposed. Find myself on the street my hand covering my private member as I look for ways to cover myself.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2014
@bankole, I will keep praising God, thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
esonuu: Pls sum1 help me out..had dis dream which i cant evn read any single meaning out of,worst is dat sum part of it escaped my memory wen i woke up...in d dream,i saw a fire burning pretty wel,i cudnt even walk close to it cos of its hotness..it appeared some1(a man whom his face was vague,cudnt see it) was seated at d center of dat lake of fire and d question he threw at me was "wat do u want ?",i cant recal wat my ans was,dats if i even gave out a response to d question..later on in d same dream,i saw myself putting on a military uniform with a fire arm on ma hand..dis d d much i cud remember,pls sum1 assist me wit an interpretation..tanx

The man in the fire signifies a lot, please you can call me......,

- Wearing military uniform in the dream, armed signifies that you are a Deliverance Minister, we need your kind in the vine yard, which church are you?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
enm: I found myself on the street of my former girlfriend sister going towards the direction of her house, on the way I saw her husband with a bottle in hand coming towards me he look as if he drinking from the bottle, putting on something like black shirt and black trouser. His shirt were not botton so his white inner wear was showing.

I greeted him as we pass each other, and he look as if he didn't recognise me and I didn't bother just keep going towards the direction of his house on getting to the gate of their house, the gate was open but I did not enter instead turn back and started walking away, I raised up my head trying to locate my former girlfriend sister husband and I saw at the end of the street some group of ladies gather at the front of a shop and it look as if they are looking at me and discussing about me.

From there I saw myself in a little gathering, it look as if I was just starting a new job something like a personal assistant or a driver to a big man or woman but the job involved driving he was showing me off in the gathering and from no where someone like a lady started listing to me job to do like going on errands for her and other stuff and I replied back that is not part of our agreement, she raised up her hand to slap me but I stop her.

From there I found myself on the main road walking on the side, an armour vehicle move past me but it was blurry as it move by another one pass the same too. It look as if I was crying I stop to clean my eye and saw to children who have been following from a distance in my front saying there is a masquerade behind you, I just ignored them and unscared, I raised up my head and notice that the atmosphere was changing like smoke were being wipe away and there appear a canopy on the center of the road and everything about it was masquerade and beside the road is the king palace it appear as if there was a festival going on.

From there I find myself in a building, and my attention was called to a kind of kidnapping situation. A lady was cited on top of something that look like a dish at the top of the building on getting to the top we only saw the dish but no lady and I someone concluded that there is no one there that it was a wild goose chase but one person draw our attention to the position of the dish noting that it has been moved from the position we saw it before and he was pointing to door and we can see light coming out.

So I move forward and I gently open the door to go inside stealthy but someone was behind the door and started using his leg to hit my buttock from behind I couldn't see the face or recognised the voice but the way he talking to me and hitting look as someone that knows me and it look as if we are playing. After sometime I began to have a clearing picture, I saw something, a small creature like rat standing on its two legs and using his mouth to be hitting my buttock is like the creature want to bite me and I was jumping up higher to prevent from being hit.

After sometime I notice jumping higher and then saw myself standing on the war vertically and the creature was trying to get to where I was but after some futile attempt, the small creature that look like rat standing on it two leg went down on all four and it turned to a frog and was trying to go into a hole.

Dream on same day after praying against the first dream.

I dreamt that I was in a place, sitting on one those wooden chair that make you to reclined back, I was naked and was taking water from somewhere with a bowl to wash myself. I pour the water starting from my head and with me in that place was one of my cousin and one other person I can't figure or remember and also his lady. It seem a conversation was going on and I was unmindful of them all as I keep pouring water on my body then all of a suddenly I notice that my cousin woman stood up and going to do something and it look like it will pass my side, my male reproductive organ got erected and out of shame I frantically took a pot cover to cover it while still pouring water on my body but it didn't cover much and I woke up.

This is the second time she will be in my dream where am naked and ashame infact the first one the setting was a face me I face you house. she hid me behind drums and bucket of water to prevent people from seeing my unclothedness promising to bring me clothes to wear but in that I dream I was left alone I didn't see her or any clothes feeling very vulnerable and exposed. Find myself on the street my hand covering my private member as I look for ways to cover myself.

Your dream is very complicated, it signifies so many things but none is good. Am in a very busy place now, if not I would have given you the interpretation paragraph-by-paragraph as you post them.

My advice for you is: locate a nearby MFM, go for counselling then attend deliverance, you are under serious attack. seeing yourself naked in the dream signifies shame, disgrace and sorrow around the corner. the evil arrow associated with them has been fired into your life.

Masquerade signifies witchcraft attack

Rat signifies Poverty

Frog signifies Unclean spirit

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
SEPTEMBER POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS

Tagged: Deliverance Prayers for Marriages, Pt. 2

Date: SEPTEMBER 6, 2014

Venue: MFM Branches worldwide

This is a special PMCH programme. In this programme, we are going to battle ancestral powers behind a godly and successful marriage. This is the moment a lot of married folks have been waiting for. Well, don't miss it!

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
Holy Ghost Immunization Prayer points

Aggressive Praise Worship

1. I soak my blood, bones and flesh in the wonder working power of the blood of Jesus.
2. I barricade my body from every invasion by disease germs, in the name of Jesus.
3. Holy Ghost fire, burn all disease deposits in my body to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
4. Blood of Jesus, laminate my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. I silence the voice of sickness speaking against my life, in the name of Jesus.
6. Let the blood of Jesus immunize me from every infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
7. Anything I have eaten or swallowed, presently working against my health, be dissolved by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
8. My body, resist and reject every killer disease, in the name of Jesus.
9. Any organ in my body, performing below expectation, receive the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
10. I shall not die but live to declare the works of God, in the name of Jesus.
11. All arrows of infirmity, fired against me, go back to the sender, in the name of Jesus.
12. Thou power of the wasters, my body is not your victim, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
13. Any curse of infirmity, working against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
14. Any ladder or pipe supplying evil current into my body, break away, in the name of Jesus.
15. I receive divine tonic and vitamins by the power in the blood of Jesus.
16. My immune system, become unchallengeable by any infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
17. Yokes and covenants of diseases, break, in the name of Jesus.
18. Any programme of the spirit of death for my body, be extinguished, in the name of Jesus.
19. Witchcraft sponsored infirmity will not come close to my camp, in the name of Jesus.
20. I speak woe unto every troubler of the Israel of my life, in the name of Jesus.
21. I arrest any serpent of infirmity troubling my body, in the name of Jesus.
22. Destructive infirmities, hear the word of the Lord, die, in the name of Jesus.
23. I cut off the tentacles of internal disease spreading in my body, in the name of Jesus.
24. Power base of infirmity, dry up and die, in the name of Jesus.
25. Health arresters, be arrested by fire, in the name of Jesus.
26. Holy Ghost fire, melt away every infirmity in my body organs, in the name of Jesus.
27. I fire back, every arrow of affliction tormenting my body, in the name of Jesus.
28. I kill every killer disease by the power in the blood of Jesus.
29. The battle of the terrible and the mighty against my health, expire, in the name of Jesus.
30. Thou great physician Jesus Christ, heal me now, in the name of Jesus.
31. Yokes of infirmity, break to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
32. Authority of infirmity scorpions over my life, terminate, in the name of Jesus.
33. Every cell in my body, hear the word of the Lord, reject evil commands, in the name of Jesus.
34. Let my bodily organs become too hot for any disease to handle, in the name of Jesus.
35. I charge my body with the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
36. Blood of Jesus, sanitize my body and make me whole, in the name of Jesus.
37. O thou that troubleth the Israel of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, the God of Elijah shall trouble you today.
38. Every enemy of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
39. O God, arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
40. Let the fire of revival fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
PRAYER POINTS FOR TAKING IT BY FORCE PART-ONE

1. I break every unconscious agreement with the enemy, in the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
2. Dark powers of corrupt and envious people over my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Back-up powers, replacement powers of the enemy, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
4. I cancel every astral assignment over my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. O God, arise and banish all the forces of evil from me, in the name of Jesus.
6. Polygamous curses, troubling my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
7. I cut off, the horns of the wicked power by the power in the blood of Jesus.
8. Every serpent programming disgrace against me, I cut off your head, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every satanic altar in heaven and earth, bearing my name, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
10. Powers planting curses in my star, die, in the name of Jesus.
11. I release my star from voodoo or fetish powers, in the name of Jesus.
12. O God, arise and release my blocked blessings, in the name of Jesus.
13. I release the ten plagues of Egypt upon every coven troubling my life, in the name of Jesus.
14. Woe unto every power assigned to stagnate me, in the name of Jesus.
15. Let the candle of the wicked be put out, in the name of Jesus.
16. O God, distribute sorrow to all covens assigned against me, in the name of Jesus.
17. O God arise let Your anger be the breakfast, lunch and dinner to any power hired to curse me, in the name of Jesus.
18. I release catastrophe and poverty upon any power assigned to rubbish my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
19. Ancestral debt collectors, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
20. Let desolation and destruction pursue my pursers, in the name of Jesus.
21. Every voice releasing instructions to torment and hinder my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
22. Warrior angels from heaven, arise, lock up every satanic high priest troubling my life, in the name of Jesus.
23. Negative powers, assigned to redesign my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
24. Every power mocking my God, die, in the name of Jesus.
25. Every power challenging my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
26. Power of repeated problems, die, in the name of Jesus.
27. Every power assigned to turn my glory to shame, die, in the name of Jesus.
28. Any poison in my body, die, in the name of Jesus.
29. Ancient gates, blocking my joy, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
30. O heavens, lift up your sword, slay all spirit husbands/wives, in the name of Jesus.
31. Any problem in my life caused by using my hair as a baby, die, in the name of Jesus.
32. Dark powers supervising my problems, die, in the name of Jesus.
33. Powers planted in my childhood to trouble my future, hear the word of the Lord, die, in the name of Jesus.
34. Marks on the body that appear and disappear, die, in the name of Jesus.
35. Particular dreams that triggers off failure, die, in the name of Jesus.
36. A miracle that will shock my enemies, appear, in the name of Jesus.
37. O thou that troubleth the Israel of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, the God of Elijah shall trouble you today.
38. Every enemy of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
39. O God, arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in Jesus’ name.
40. Let the fire of revival fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
TAKING IT BY FORCE PART-TWO

1. Blood of Jesus, open my gates of breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
2. Any sickness that wants to overtake my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. My portion shall rule over my environment, in Jesus’ name
4. I step into sudden wealth by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Any power coming from behind to steal from me shall be buried alive, in the name of Jesus.
6. O heavens, arise, connect me to my timing, in the name of Jesus.
7. O heavens, arise, connect me to my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
8. By fire, by thunder, by force, I ascend upon my throne, in the name of Jesus.
9. My mantle of dominion, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
10. My Father, take away the trap of witchcraft from my head, in the name of Jesus.
11. Strange words that are sent to trap me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
12. Hypnotic power, manipulating my life, break away, in the name of Jesus.
13. I declare an invasion of angels from heaven to scatter all covens, in the name of Jesus.
14. This month, hear the word of the Lord, swallow conspiracy, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every evil pot raised to control my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
16. Worm from heaven, consume every pot of witchcraft fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every calendar fashioned against me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
18. O God, release Your wrath upon every power of witchcraft troubling my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
19. O God, arise and root them out of their land in Your anger, in the name of Jesus.
20. O God, arise, cast Your fury upon agents of affliction troubling my star, in Jesus’ name.
21. Candle of the wicked, I put you out, quench, in the name of Jesus.
22. All information stored in the caldron against me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
23. I release panic and havoc upon any gathering summoned to disgrace me, in Jesus’ name.
24. I release confusion and backwardness upon every satanic programmer attacking my star, in the name of Jesus.
25. Every cage formed to imprison my star, I smash you, in the name of Jesus.
26. I release the ten plagues of Egypt upon every coven tormenting my existence, in the name of Jesus.
27. Thou that exalteth thine self as an eagle against me, I knock you down, in Jesus’ name.
28. Every ancestral debt collection, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
29. Every locker and warehouse holding my blessings of wealth, catch fire, in Jesus’ name.
30. Invisible wall of barriers stagnating my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
31. Invisible barricades stagnating my goals, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
32. Every trap that repeats evil circles, catch your owner, in the name of Jesus.
33. Snare of right place at the wrong time, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
34. Snare of being one day late, one naira short, break, in the name of Jesus.
35. Snare of too little, too late, break, in the name of Jesus.
36. Prayers of Jabez to provoke my enlargement, manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus.
39. O God, arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in Jesus’ name.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
TAKING IT BY FORCE PART THREE

1. Every dark power, siphoning my blessings, be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
2. Army of the living God, pour down liquid fire on all my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every oracle working against my life, turn against your master, in the name of Jesus.
4. Father Lord, let there be an outpouring of unrest on all the hunters of my soul, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every evil war, fashioned against me, collapse and fail, in the name of Jesus.
6. I paralyse any power trying to unseat me from my place of blessing, in the name of Jesus.
7. I arrest every demonic conspiracy against me, in the name of Jesus.
8. All satanic assignments against my life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
9. I smash and pull down every satanic stronghold assigned to my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
10. All evil strategies, assigned to divert my goodness and miracle, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
11. I recover all grounds that I have yielded to the powers of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
12. By the blood of Jesus, I reverse all satanic programmes on my life, in the name of Jesus.
13. By the blood of Jesus, I command all evil societies working against me to scatter, in the name of Jesus.
14. I bind every spirit working against answers to my prayers, in the name of Jesus.
15. Wasters will not have a hold upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
16. I tear up every spiritual application to the school of poverty, in the name of Jesus.
17. I destroy any oath or vow made secretly against me, in the name of Jesus.
18. Let all my goodness swimming in the sea of life be netted by the angels of God, in the name of Jesus.
19. I reject every leadership into the wrong roads of life, in the name of Jesus.
20. Father Lord, let the rain of fire fall on every camp of the enemy of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
21. Every ladder of the devil, be broken to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
22. Father Lord, let the angels of the Lord execute judgment on all evil forces assigned to hinder my progress, in the name of Jesus.
23. I invite the spirit of confusion and division to come upon all the forces of the enemy of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
24. I send the arrow of God upon every power challenging my peace, joy and prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
25. Let the wind, the sun and the moon run contrary to every demonic presence in my environment, in the name of Jesus.
26. I cancel all enchantments, curses and spells that are against me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
27. You eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, hear the word of the Lord. Me and my family are not your victims, stumble and fall, in the
name of Jesus.
28. Every stubborn pursuer of my father’s house, begin to pursue yourself unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
29. You devourers, vanish from my labours, in the name of Jesus.
30. My body, reject all evil strangers in you, in the name of Jesus.
31. By the blood of Jesus, I command the air and earth to run contrary to all antagonistic forces assigned to my progress, in Jesus’ name.
32. Spirit of ancestral bondage, loose your hold upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
33. By the blood of Jesus, I command spirit of heaviness to depart from my life, in the name of Jesus.
34. You spirit of slumber, I bind you and I cast you out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
35. You spirit of paralysis, I am not your victim, die, in the name of Jesus.
36. Every curse of untimely death, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
TAKING IT BY FORCE PART FOUR

1. At this programme, I refuse to allow my angels of blessings to depart, in the name of Jesus.
2. O Lord, promote and advance me, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, transport me from minimum to maximum.
4. O Lord, touch me with Your unchanging hand, in Jesus’ name
5. O Lord, convert my negatives to positives, in Jesus’ name.
6. I use the blood of Jesus and the axe of fire to cut off all dead links to the idol of my father’s house, in Jesus’ name.
7. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I arise from fear to faith, in the name of Jesus.
8. I receive restoration for what I lost through unbelief, in the name of Jesus.
9. O Lord, make me a source of blessing, in the name of Jesus.
10. My Father, arise and do what is necessary to bring revival to my life, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every chained spirit and chained blessing, be released by fire, in the name of Jesus.
12. I use the blood of Jesus to cancel every ordination of paralysis and death, in the name of Jesus.
13. Problems attached to my names, die, in the name of Jesus.
14. I break all strange meetings held for my sake against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
15. I stand against faith destroyers, in the name of Jesus.
16. O Lord, deliver me from any stronghold satan may have in my life because of my sins and those of my ancestors, in Jesus’ name.
17. I break all known and unknown bondage in my life with the blood of Jesus.
18. I break all ungodly soul ties with all sex partners of the past, in the name of Jesus.
19. Father, let the hedge of thorns surround me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
20. Let the angels of God pursue all my pursuers to surrender, in the name of Jesus.
21. I cancel all known and unknown curses and I use the blood of Jesus to nullify their consequences upon my life, in Jesus’ name.
22. My Father, give me the power to face all the challenges of the enemy and to overcome them, in the name of Jesus.
23. I loose myself from the bondage and torment of fear, in the name of Jesus.
24. Let every tree planted by fear in my life dry to the roots, in the name of Jesus.
25. I claim divine promotion today, in the name of Jesus.
26. Lord, make me succeed and bring me into abundant prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
27. Promotion, progress and success, arise, locate my destiny by fire, in the name of Jesus.
28. Spirit of sluggishness, loose your hold upon my life and die, in the name of Jesus.
29. Spirit of fear and storm of panic, depart from my life by fire, in the name of Jesus.
30. Let the blood of Jesus cleanse me, from head to toe, from every evil mark, in the name of Jesus.
31. My Father, by this programme, let my heavens open, in the name of Jesus.
32. You windows of heaven, open for my destiny by fire, in the name of Jesus.
33. Special anointing to pray above my normal level, come upon my life now, in the name of Jesus.
34. Ancestral family curses, break, by the power in the blood of Jesus.
35. O Lord, let everything that needs replacement in my life be replaced, in the name of Jesus.
36. Lord Jesus, pump your blood into my body, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (183) (Reply)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.