Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517473 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kasonud(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
i dogged out a coconut while harrowing a land, i also drank and ate it's fruit.pls what could this mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
kasonud:
i dogged out a coconut while harrowing a land, i also drank and ate it's fruit.pls what could this mean?

The lord said you shall eat the fruits of the land.

Congrats
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
DemmyDaat:
@Bro ebankole

Thanks for quoting those dreams before their interpretations.It makes it more interesting to read.God bless you,sir.

Thanks.
Well you might be right there its just that most time I am under pressure due to excessive dreams both off and online.
But at least am now on a better divice such that ease the stress if not wholly.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dreal1247: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
ebankole:

Who are those measuring the land?
Its the community people. They were measuring it out to other persons.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dreal1247:
Its the community people. They were measuring it out to other persons.

This might come in different form but will definitely happen if the church do not take the step to secure a building in that land.
Most importantly a conflict might ensue in no time as regards the said land if nothing is done asap. This will definitely manifest.
Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ladycomfort(f): 2:36am On Nov 26, 2014
ebankole:

Can you expanciate on this?
Bless u ma.
. Actually I just use to see them loitering around. Please sir, will like you to help me interprete this. I saw myself in my place of work carrying two bucket of water one half filled and another nearly filled to the toilet and was about to enter the toilet wen I woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by folash: 2:55am On Nov 26, 2014
Pls help with this. I saw two female twins that I use to know way back from my secondary school days, they were trying to bully me, but I proved also stubborn, they were now calm, and a little scared of me. They said I should give them something, so I gave them a needle; just one needle for the both of them, then I gave two other people two needles too. Pls what does it mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by callola: 6:08am On Nov 26, 2014
pls interprete this dream for me. I dreamt that i was walking along the road with my sister when ee met a gospel singer with his wife. They stopped us and started praying for me. The prayer was so intense that i started screaming so my sister told them to stop but they refused and said that my sister does not know what am passing through(i had a dream in sept this year were i fought with my co wife and she killed a fowl in my presence and remove the eggs that were just forming and use her hands to squeeze it and said that we will see so, they was a man that sat in a dark corner that told me to leave that he knows how to handle her. And since then i have been spotting non stop) so after the prayers they gave me a book and some prayer points. The only bible reading that i remember was psalm 1 in the morning and 91 in the night
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by fireforfire: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2014
Pls i need an interpretation.
My sister just had a dream where a woman presented her with bowl of Eggrolls.
She wants to know what eggroll means in dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Katier00(f): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2014
Pls sir help me with this dream, i dreamt when i wanted to wash my husbands trouser, i checked his trouser as i normally do, i saw money, each time i dig my hands, i remove money. The nex nite i dreamt where my sister, cant recall which of my sisters gave me money, pls what do these dreams mean
The second one is that i dream i was eating chocolates bt instead of sweet the chocolate was kind of sour
Lastly i hv had this dream twice, i will be walkin with my 2sons, all of a sudden a mad man in a bike will stop his bike n start chasing me, he wont even notice my kids bt wit time people will stop him and i will take my kids n run
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2014
ladycomfort:
. Actually I just use to see them loitering around. Please sir, will like you to help me interprete this. I saw myself in my place of work carrying two bucket of water one half filled and another nearly filled to the toilet and was about to enter the toilet wen I woke up.

The soldiers are the present of God present or rather the heavenly host, loitering around means guarding you without you knowing such is a grace to enjoy God's presence in whatever you do or journey you embark on,perhaps you are the traveling type moving from place or another,i want to belief you've noticed how God has been protecting you comings and goings,often you know while on a journey or on your business something bad is about to happen only to found God prevent it from happening,its the grace of God but that's not how they ought to operate they suppose to be following aroung and knowing they do but they don't because you are not that close to God or call upon him often.

This second dream balanced your first dream,you are just enjoying God's presence without you knowing,so tell me how much more will you enjoy the moment you draw closer or close to him? The bathing or about stepping into the toilet means,disposition of evil that ought to happen. But mind you...? that water are not balance you need to balance you service to God if u really want to enjoy his full presence also the water means God's presence in your place of work or benefits in what you do for a living but the bucket isn't full because you can't have his full presence without drawing close to him but for now... you are just enjoy undeserve grace,if you want to have him fully draw close to God now.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kasonud(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2014
ebankole:

The lord said you shall eat the fruits of the land.

Congrats
may his will be done,thank you brother
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2014
folash:
Pls help with this. I saw two female twins that I use to know way back from my secondary school days, they were trying to bully me, but I proved also stubborn, they were now calm, and a little scared of me. They said I should give them something, so I gave them a needle; just one needle for the both of them, then I gave two other people two needles too. Pls what does it mean?

Needle or needles are like thorns in the flesh such that brings pains,they are another form of witchcraft attacks they use such to bring pain or sorrow into ones life,sickness and sorrow,its like pain all the way from one experience to another.

Your prayer has really been doing justice for you has the lord has disposed every witchcraft attack from you life,pain,infliction.
You fighting back means prayers which was answered as a result of this your hunter became hunted I can see you are more bold and fierce in your prayers now and really?this is working for you,so keep fighting back as the lord his render you contender helpless.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2014
callola:
pls interprete this dream for me. I dreamt that i was walking along the road with my sister when ee met a gospel singer with his wife. They stopped us and started praying for me. The prayer was so intense that i started screaming so my sister told them to stop but they refused and said that my sister does not know what am passing through(i had a dream in sept this year were i fought with my co wife and she killed a fowl in my presence and remove the eggs that were just forming and use her hands to squeeze it and said that we will see so, they was a man that sat in a dark corner that told me to leave that he knows how to handle her. And since then i have been spotting non stop) so after the prayers they gave me a book and some prayer points. The only bible reading that i remember was psalm 1 in the morning and 91 in the night

Indeed you are passing through a lot but please I want to beg you don't listen to that sister of yours as what I can see here is her trying to find an alternative route that isn't of God and you know what? Such will only add to you problems because God is telling you now that it's only him who can deliver and help you,give you life to christ and join the prayer worrior or go for a serious deliverance because you are under attack by you co-wife, this brings us to the second dream....

2-hmmmm what a wicked world.
You see,you are the fowl and your kids are the eggs and the person you saw killing the fowl and sqeezing the eggs is the exact attacker in real life,your co wife.

You want to hear the truth? Yes what you saw that happened to the fowl and eggs is exactly her agenda and evil plan to kill you and destroy both you inborn/pregnancy and your kids.
What a mighty God for showing you exactly as it is.
You must fight back and or God for a serious deliverance that's your attacker right there,bless you ma

The man you saw is the holy spirit willing,ready to help you over your enemies it's waiting just some effort from you he,ll take you by hand and fight for you.
What a grace!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2014
fireforfire:
Pls i need an interpretation.
My sister just had a dream where a woman presented her with bowl of Eggrolls.
She wants to know what eggroll means in dream

It's means about to be initiated or attack such happens when the dreamer is vulnerable or his/her way of life isn't pleasing before God hence the enemies attack at will because there isn't God presence in that persons life,this is a bit serious she mustn't take it or eat it else it's even more dangerous, she must change her way now as she,s about to be initiated or attack.
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2014
Katier00:
Pls sir help me with this dream, i dreamt when i wanted to wash my husbands trouser, i checked his trouser as i normally do, i saw money, each time i dig my hands, i remove money. The nex nite i dreamt where my sister, cant recall which of my sisters gave me money, pls what do these dreams mean
The second one is that i dream i was eating chocolates bt instead of sweet the chocolate was kind of sour
Lastly i hv had this dream twice, i will be walkin with my 2sons, all of a sudden a mad man in a bike will stop his bike n start chasing me, he wont even notice my kids bt wit time people will stop him and i will take my kids n run

1 pray to God to find his ways into your hubby's heart because he's hiding something from you,don't get me wrong it's like him telling you he earned 5naira but in actually fact he earns 10naira so ask God to take over his heart so that u can enjoy what exactly you deserve from your husband.

2 being given money is good but your first dream twist this one as you suppose to be given out but because you don't often get what you deserve from you hubby, you giver has become the receiver which isn't good if you ask me.

3 again this sums it all,you are not enjoying what you deserve and there are powers behind these {which brings us to your last dream,being chase around by fundamental powers,just thank God,atleast it just you}

Now the agenda is to turn you joy into sorrow,you grace into grass,you good marriage into sores Infact they are succeeded turning you sweeting into a sore one.

You are under fundamental attack such that replace sorrow in place of joy.
What a wicked world we dwell.
Bless you all have to rest now.
Bye for now
Ma'am you need to give your life to christ and engage in a serious deliverance,you are so under fundamental attacks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2014
Glory be to God,i do not my will,he called me here.

Daily the numbers increases may the lord give us strength also more easy and flexible tools to deliver his words before all and thise children of you,LORD.

May the lord provides this tool and or sponsors to do this to the end or until he ask me to stop.
Blessings of God upon you all Amen
Goodmorning.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2014
Greetings as I resume back again.
Salvation is for all,its free and open to both sinners and believers,oh lord grant us all your strength and insight to lead right before you in jesus name-Amen
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sodawater(f): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hi, im new out here. came across this forum via google and will be glad if i can get a brilliant interpretation to my dreams.

There's a dream I had couple of weeks ago, in the dream there was rainfall so I decided to save some water from the rain with a bowl I do borrow from my neighbour for laundry. When I looked to check into the bowl I saw(to the best of my understanding then , I saw tadpoles e.g like those you see in streets drainage in Lagos). In the dream I felt like what nonsense is this and was about disposing the water when I observed the (tadpoles) grew into small catfishes. Before I take a look again they've all grown into various giant fishes(Could remember I saw Titus but mostly dominated with catfishes). Immediately I felt like this is big money for me if I can start selling, exporting and the rest but while thinking about the financial gains I wondered what the fishes must have been feeding on that caused there sporadic growth, i thought of feeding them with earthworm but I realised I can't because the fishes are much. In my thought to maintain them and have a permanent source of income, I consulted a friend in the dream on what to do about the feeding and she advised I give them fish-meal. I went to a friend around my house who owns a poultry to get the meal. Immediately I added the meal to their water the water changes color to brown and all the fishes died and looks as if they were fried. I was confused but not so pained because i felt i didn't spend a dime on them in the first instance. The friend offered to buy the fried fishes but I refused because he priced it too low.

The funny part is, the dream repeated itself again but with fishes not as many as in the first dream and the same stuff happened in the second dream.

Is there any interpretation to this? Thank you as you contribute!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sodawater(f): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
There's this other dream I do have, i dreamt it again last night. In the dream there's this street I do find myself each time I had the dream, the street is filled with dogs(I mean breath-taking giant dogs that can tear humans to pieces). I do try to pass through the neighbourhood to get to my destination but each time I try to pass through, this dogs won't let me enjoy my walking. The moment they sights me, they'll pursue and pursue me until I escape from them. Like this very last night, it was a very small puppy that first sighted me and was trying to bite and scratch my legs. At a time I felt like kicking the puppy but I felt the puppy might die and might alert the rest giant dogs, but as I was getting to the end of the road I saw the rest dogs coming at me and then I woke up.

Spiritually I'm 100% weak, I do pray to God but guilt won't let me believe even in my prayers to God. When I try to stay off sin and have a good relationship with God, one thing will pop-up and I'll give up on God. I'm so confused please help me.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by callola: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
ebankole:

Indeed you are passing through a lot but please I want to beg you don't listen to that sister of yours as what I can see here is her trying to find an alternative route that isn't of God and you know what? Such will only add to you problems because God is telling you now that it's only him who can deliver and help you,give you life to christ and join the prayer worrior or go for a serious deliverance because you are under attack by you co-wife, this brings us to the second dream....

2-hmmmm what a wicked world.
You see,you are the fowl and your kids are the eggs and the person you saw killing the fowl and sqeezing the eggs is the exact attacker in real life,your co wife.

You want to hear the truth? Yes what you saw that happened to the fowl and eggs is exactly her agenda and evil plan to kill you and destroy both you inborn/pregnancy and your kids.
What a mighty God for showing you exactly as it is.
You must fight back and or God for a serious deliverance that's your attacker right there,bless you ma

The man you saw is the holy spirit willing,ready to help you over your enemies it's waiting just some effort from you he,ll take you by hand and fight for you.
What a grace!
thank you very much sir, i went for a deliverance service, and they told me that a woman removed my wombb but God is working on my case. The truth be told, my co wife is very diabolic and the family have sent her to her family since last two years.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sodawater(f): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sorry for my many post. There's this dream also I dreamt continuously sometimes ago but it paused for a while now. In the dream, I'll see myself ascending into the sky after which i'll be flying like a bird. When I newly started having the dream, I do have challenges with power cables but after a while I mastered flying excellently without difficulties. Next time in the dream, unidentified person was pursuing me for God knows why but after a while I told myself I need to fly now, so I ascended into the air and started flying and I escaped. Another day, I dreamt there was a riot and everyone was running, I ran into a house where I saw two of my friends I knew so well. While everyone were running for escape I told my two friends I can fly but surprisingly I couldn't fly then I woke up.

I do have series of dreams on airplane that can't air-lift and as a result moving on the streets, delayed flight and so on.

Please help me. Do I really need a DELIVERANCE
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
I shall respond to all these dreams in no time, a bit busy now.
Praise the lord.
Bless you all.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Katier00(f): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
ebankole:

1 pray to God to find his ways into your hubby's heart because he's hiding something from you,don't get me wrong it's like him telling you he earned 5naira but in actually fact he earns 10naira so ask God to take over his heart so that u can enjoy what exactly you deserve from your husband.

2 being given money is good but your first dream twist this one as you suppose to be given out but because you don't often get what you deserve from you hubby, you giver has become the receiver which isn't good if you ask me.

3 again this sums it all,you are not enjoying what you deserve and there are powers behind these {which brings us to your last dream,being chase around by fundamental powers,just thank God,atleast it just you}

Now the agenda is to turn you joy into sorrow,you grace into grass,you good marriage into sores Infact they are succeeded turning you sweeting into a sore one.

You are under fundamental attack such that replace sorrow in place of joy.
What a wicked world we dwell.
Bless you all have to rest now.
Bye for now
Ma'am you need to give your life to christ and engage in a serious deliverance,you are so under fundamental attacks.
thanks how shld i go about it
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Katier00:
thanks how shld i go about it

Call me or wassap me or Pm me.
Bless u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by enaeni(f): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
Gdday pls can u interprete dis dream for me
I saw myself in war zone whr some troops whr. fighting ,attacking whr I ws so all off a sudden ileft dt plc its seem dey. Had abackup but its ws jusaguyhewore black clothes n d bazuka he had. Ws also black bt he noticed he cldnt help his men all of a sudden missels frm no whr camefrm no whr , dfight ws over. So d soilders we're checking 4 deadbodies so my husband decided. To check d body of d guy dt wore black clothes cos. He wsnt moving anymore I told him ntto touch him since d soilders where already doin it so on our way out I saw two babies. Clothes dey were new n neat on d floor so we whr wondering y dey r whr on d floor.
Dream 2
Isaw an older man in a room dt ws large enuf for a sitting room he ws wit a lady. Talking to her bt she wsnt interested. So she asked him hw come dis big room n he said dt its one of his house bt he calls dis one team 4 duplex so dt came up to whr I ws bt I dint see d lady again bt d older man ws wit a. Child so I told him dt d child s an investment cos d child father s rich bt I saw a guy in his mid 30's wit achild also n he greeted d elderly man while I held his baby. Pls wat does dis mean
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
ebankole:
I shall respond to all these dreams in no time, a bit busy now.
Praise the lord.
Bless you all.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
sodawater:
Hi, im new out here. came across this forum via google and will be glad if i can get a brilliant interpretation to my dreams.

There's a dream I had couple of weeks ago, in the dream there was rainfall so I decided to save some water from the rain with a bowl I do borrow from my neighbour for laundry. When I looked to check into the bowl I saw(to the best of my understanding then , I saw tadpoles e.g like those you see in streets drainage in Lagos). In the dream I felt like what nonsense is this and was about disposing the water when I observed the (tadpoles) grew into small catfishes. Before I take a look again they've all grown into various giant fishes(Could remember I saw Titus but mostly dominated with catfishes). Immediately I felt like this is big money for me if I can start selling, exporting and the rest but while thinking about the financial gains I wondered what the fishes must have been feeding on that caused there sporadic growth, i thought of feeding them with earthworm but I realised I can't because the fishes are much. In my thought to maintain them and have a permanent source of income, I consulted a friend in the dream on what to do about the feeding and she advised I give them fish-meal. I went to a friend around my house who owns a poultry to get the meal. Immediately I added the meal to their water the water changes color to brown and all the fishes died and looks as if they were fried. I was confused but not so pained because i felt i didn't spend a dime on them in the first instance. The friend offered to buy the fried fishes but I refused because he priced it too low.

The funny part is, the dream repeated itself again but with fishes not as many as in the first dream and the same stuff happened in the second dream.

Is there any interpretation to this? Thank you as you contribute!

The lord said if you can adopt saving for the raining days sky isn't your limit as you will reap beyond your expectations so much that you will be amaze and ask how come..?
But the moment you involve anybody into whatever you do or lay your hand on or share with people the secrets of you wealth or grace will mark the end of it.

You have a very blessed hand such that generate millions with almost nothing.
Above all,you have a powerful glory but don't involve people in whatever you do or share you ideas with them if u must maintain ur grace and abundance,heaven smiles at you alot,what a grace!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
sodawater:
There's this other dream I do have, i dreamt it again last night. In the dream there's this street I do find myself each time I had the dream, the street is filled with dogs(I mean breath-taking giant dogs that can tear humans to pieces). I do try to pass through the neighbourhood to get to my destination but each time I try to pass through, this dogs won't let me enjoy my walking. The moment they sights me, they'll pursue and pursue me until I escape from them. Like this very last night, it was a very small puppy that first sighted me and was trying to bite and scratch my legs. At a time I felt like kicking the puppy but I felt the puppy might die and might alert the rest giant dogs, but as I was getting to the end of the road I saw the rest dogs coming at me and then I woke up.

Spiritually I'm 100% weak, I do pray to God but guilt won't let me believe even in my prayers to God. When I try to stay off sin and have a good relationship with God, one thing will pop-up and I'll give up on God. I'm so confused please help me.

You have said it all yourself and there isn't a way you would move forward or make progress in life or enjoy your potentials as a person without fighting back.
What more can I say? You are indeed so weak and helpless that your enemies of progress has refused to let you move forward or experience any progress in life,am sure you must have noticed this as well.
As for the puppy? It means,you are taking your case so lightly and or often gives room to sin and saying to yourself when you commit such sin,its nothing hmmm
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
sodawater:
Sorry for my many post. There's this dream also I dreamt continuously sometimes ago but it paused for a while now. In the dream, I'll see myself ascending into the sky after which i'll be flying like a bird. When I newly started having the dream, I do have challenges with power cables but after a while I mastered flying excellently without difficulties. Next time in the dream, unidentified person was pursuing me for God knows why but after a while I told myself I need to fly now, so I ascended into the air and started flying and I escaped. Another day, I dreamt there was a riot and everyone was running, I ran into a house where I saw two of my friends I knew so well. While everyone were running for escape I told my two friends I can fly but surprisingly I couldn't fly then I woke up.

I do have series of dreams on airplane that can't air-lift and as a result moving on the streets, delayed flight and so on.

Please help me. Do I really need a DELIVERANCE

The height means greatness and or such with a glorious glory is made to lead and be above the rest or stand out but unfortunately this greatness and progress of yours has been hijack. You are not getting what you deserve at all as a person you deserve much more also you keep running from your enemies instead of confronting them and fighting back you thought by living right is enough to avoid any evil eyes on you but you thought wrong as they have succeeded in quenching that potentials or height in you and one more thing.... ? don't ever share your secrets with any nor friends or someone close.
Above all you need to be deliver as there's so much greatness in you but have been limited.
BleS u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
enaeni:
Gdday pls can u interprete dis dream for me
I saw myself in war zone whr some troops whr. fighting ,attacking whr I ws so all off a sudden ileft dt plc its seem dey. Had abackup but its ws jusaguyhewore black clothes n d bazuka he had. Ws also black bt he noticed he cldnt help his men all of a sudden missels frm no whr camefrm no whr , dfight ws over. So d soilders we're checking 4 deadbodies so my husband decided. To check d body of d guy dt wore black clothes cos. He wsnt moving anymore I told him ntto touch him since d soilders where already doin it so on our way out I saw two babies. Clothes dey were new n neat on d floor so we whr wondering y dey r whr on d floor.
Dream 2
Isaw an older man in a room dt ws large enuf for a sitting room he ws wit a lady. Talking to her bt she wsnt interested. So she asked him hw come dis big room n he said dt its one of his house bt he calls dis one team 4 duplex so dt came up to whr I ws bt I dint see d lady again bt d older man ws wit a. Child so I told him dt d child s an investment cos d child father s rich bt I saw a guy in his mid 30's wit achild also n he greeted d elderly man while I held his baby. Pls wat does dis mean

1 means marital crisis but if you and you hubby can,would stand by each other you shall over come,i know you understand this.
Together the lord said you two would and can stand the test of time, but u must but be prayerful and as you two are quite compatible
As couple,so be prayerful.

2-learn to listen and be patient all the time and in no time your reward shall come through humility,obedient,patient and endurance.
This is so glaring and before you but these above mentions you must do so that your inheritance shall not pass nor given to any.
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Helo, this is the third time I will be having this dream of me wearing school uniform in a secondary school with my school mates. but I am through with secondary school already and I'm already a fresher in a university, please what does it mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.