Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517476 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
Simran94:
Helo, this is the third time I will be having this dream of me wearing school uniform in a secondary school with my school mates. but I am through with secondary school already and I'm already a fresher in a university, please what does it mean?

It's a power of progress delay such that make sure that nothing you do or ever lay your hand on become success or see the light of the day.
When you seat for exam it fails,while you try to seek a job you end up being disappointed,while you try to make any good attempt it started good but at the end it's failure et al...

It's an attack on you progress while you thought you,ve left your former school spiritually you are presently there so,dont expect any physical progress until you fight back with fasting and prayers.
Bless you

Also disappointment is inevitable when such keep seeing his or herself in your past.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chival(f): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
Deleted
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
ebankole:

It's a power of progress delay such that make sure that nothing you do or ever lay your hand on become success or see the light of the day.
When you seat for exam it fails,while you try to seek a job you end up being disappointed,while you try to make any good attempt it started good but at the end it's failure et al...

It's an attack on you progress while you thought you,ve left your former school spiritually you are presently there so,dont expect any physical progress until you fight back with fasting and prayers.
Bless you

Also disappointment is inevitable when such keep seeing his or herself in your past.
. I don't get you, if you remember when I told you the first time I had the dream, you said it was a Good sign, you said it was a sign of promotion and progress and now it's the opposite.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Simran94:
. I don't get you, if you remember when I told you the first time I had the dream, you said it was a Good sign, you said it was a sign of promotion and progress and now it's the opposite.

I interpreted and quote each dream accordingly, and know this,its the way God showed you i interpreted it you don't need to to be afraid but face it and God will intervene on your behalf,this isn't the time to doubt God words or twist it.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
chival:
@ebankole and others, thanks for the good work on the thread. I have a couple of dreams I hope you can help interprete.

First, a little background on me. My first child is almost 5 years old and since then I haven't been able to have another one. Last year, I had two miscarriages.

Now the dreams:

1. I dreamt a woman was sitting on a small kitchen stool outside our master bedroom window. She had her back to the window and a small boy was also outside the window peeping as if looking for a way in.

2. More recently, I dreamt a woman was holding about four fresh eggs out of my reach. I begged her to give me some but she refused.

3. For a long period, - used to dream almost every night of children, both the ones I know and other people's own. They would always be around me or with me.

4. I dreamt I was coming from dropping my own child at sch and saw a little boy lost on his way to school so I promised to take him to sch but on the wa, he begged me to take him home to live with me instead and I said no, that I didn't want people to think I kidnapped him when I was only helping him. We got to my house and I asked him to wait outside while I go in to get something from my husband. Just by our gate, I saw some people going through a deliverance session, I passed them. My hubby was standing upstairs in our balcony. I told him what I wanted and he threw it down to me. I then went outside and rejoined the little boy again.

Could you please tell me what these dreams mean and what kind of prayers are needed. Thanks a lot.

Wow!
What a cruel cruel world or part of the world we found ourselves.

1 You supposed next baby ought to be a boy and a very bright one but the woman woman won't let him in,this is serious the said woman dwell withing you home and all she does is attack you unborn kids and refuse to let them him(this is the raw truth ma)

2 the eggs are your kids it also means you egg or womb seeds,this is huge and clear,truth be told? You can't, I repeat you can and might never conceive again until you face the evil dwelling in your home and firing arrows against your womb... oh my lord hmmm

3 means, you are one of the few woman with glory womb or kids such that God created to have abundance of such and be refer to has a mother of kids or mother of all,this is what the enemies saw hence while decided to deal with both the womb and refuse to let you conceive that glory boy waiting outside to enter and the rest,this is huge oh merciful God.

4 I must say that there is a son inside you that the enemies don't want you to bring out into the world he's a glory child,now him begging means that he can't wait to come into the world but the enemies keep delaying him and preventing him from being born.
Ma'am to say the least....?i am speechless!

Well whom your saw was the same boy waiting outside you place,yes.
Lastly until you join those people, deliverance people u may never be free cos the lord said there lies your victory over the evil dwelling in you home.
Your hubby must let you go and you must have his consent and leave home for few days to go for a complete 3 or 7days deliverance.
Wow what a world.its well
Bless u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 3:56am On Nov 27, 2014
@ebankole U r really doin a gud wrk here.May d Almighty protect n keep U.
I dreamt dat I was with my fiance'e n a friend JOSEPH.We went together to my JOSEPH's elder brother .JOSEPH asked his elder brother for some money,his elder went to his car and brought out a bundle of crisp note n gave to my JOSEPH.Noticing dat JOSEPH wasn't alone the elder brother went back to his car brought out a bunch of crisp note,unwrapped it fetched almost half or so n gave to me n gave d remainder to my fiance'e.Without counting I jst put it in my pocket n thought to myself dis will help me pay part of my debt.Pls wld cld dis mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by OHaddy(f): 6:01am On Nov 27, 2014
my aunt had dis dream smtime a while ago.
She was wit her last child, they were attack by a mad man immediately they alighted 4rm d bus in d gaiage. It startd chasing her and her 12yrd daughter, it eventualy caught them,d mad man lives in d garrage and evrybdy ran away. They were wit him, they eventualy escape after several tries.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chival(f): 8:05am On Nov 27, 2014
Deleted
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:27am On Nov 27, 2014
chival:
@ ebankole: thank you so much. May the Lord increase your knowledge and blessings abundantly.

I really don't have any woman living with me. Its just my husband, me and our child. When you say within my home, do you mean a close family member?

My husband and I plan to go for deliverance this christmas. But until that is done, can you please help with prayer points and bible verses?

Thanks agaiin.

You are so funny ma,did you read my interpretation with close attention at all?

I am talking about spiritual woman who dwells in your home you are talking about physical woman whom I am sure as well doesn't live with physically.
Ma.your home is under attack especially you and your womb.

You spiritual sight isn't just there you must ask God as well to increase you spiritual eyes.

Yes refer to page 50 of this thread for prayer points.
Bless you wow you just made me laugh this morning.
Bless u ma
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2014
OHaddy:
my aunt had dis dream smtime a while ago.
She was wit her last child, they were attack by a mad man immediately they alighted 4rm d bus in d gaiage. It startd chasing her and her 12yrd daughter, it eventualy caught them,d mad man lives in d garrage and evrybdy ran away. They were wit him, they eventualy escape after several tries.

It's called vulnerability both child and mother must adopt the act of fasting and prayers, most importantly,pray all the time.

Thou this isn't a serious case as they were able to escaped by his grace which shows that they do engage in prayer but let the mother learn to prayer harder and fast as well.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2014
Hello ebankole

I had a dream in which I wore a white dress,it was a free flowing dress or top and skirt. I was watching things going on around me. My sister's brother-in-law( I hope that makes sense) and his wife stopped by to say hello. He also had on a white buba and sokoto. His wife noticed her husband wanted to hit on me so she steered him away. He later returned and said something lewd. I ignored him and walked away. He later sent me messages on whatsapp and I somehow had access to conversation he was having with other ladies.

His wife begged me to help pick up thier daughter from school who is asmathic. She begged that another sister of mine used to help her with her daughter till the sister moved to another location.

I later went to pick up the girl but she refused to take her medication or even leave the school. I later found out it was her birthday. A friend of mine whose dad is a king also stopped by with a famous photographer to take pictures of the girl. This famous photographer is a cousin to someone I almost got married to so I tried running after him to ask after his cousin. I ran into a hall full of men but kept pursuing them. I later noticed they were avoiding me. I realised that my friend brought an impostor as he was not the photographer but a man who looks a lot like him. My friend also got on a horse and asked the man to take pictures, so he could upload on his social media profile to deceive people. I realised they were both fraudsters and left.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2014
debeginin:
I dreamt dat I was with my fiance'e n a friend(A).We went together to my friend's(A) elder brother.My friend(A) asked his elder brother for some money,his elder went to his car and brought out a bundle of crisp note n gave to my friend(A).Noticing my friend(A) wasn't alone the elder brother went back to his car brought out a bunch of crisp note,unwrapped it fetched almost half or so n gave to me n gave d remainder to my fiance'e.Without counting I jst put it in my pocket n thought to myself dis will help me pay part of my debt.Pls wld cld dis mean?

Sir
These A A's wouldn,t make me understand the msg clearly could you please work on that?
I don't get the msg at all.thanks
God bless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2014
ebankole:

Sir
These A A's wouldn,t make me understand the msg clearly could you please work on that?
I don't get the msg at all.thanks
God bless
I have done dat Sir.Tnx in advance.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:31am On Nov 27, 2014
debeginin:
I dreamt dat I was with my fiance'e n a friend JOSEPH.We went together to my JOSEPH's elder brother .JOSEPH asked his elder brother for some money,his elder went to his car and brought out a bundle of crisp note n gave to my JOSEPH.Noticing dat JOSEPH wasn't alone the elder brother went back to his car brought out a bunch of crisp note,unwrapped it fetched almost half or so n gave to me n gave d remainder to my fiance'e.Without counting I jst put it in my pocket n thought to myself dis will help me pay part of my debt.Pls wld cld dis mean?

You have found the right woman but both of you must flee from sins,such that brings in blessing and complement you.

Secondly,be more prayerful and seek God to locate you with this coming blessings which might come through a close person as one thing will lead to another, but be more open minded,a outgoing as some blessings,favor awaits you outside and lastly pray to be at the right place while you heed to these instructions,something, somewhere,a blessing await you.
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chival(f): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2014
Deleted

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2014
Uriella:
Hello ebankole

I had a dream in which I wore a white dress,it was a free flowing dress or top and skirt. I was watching things going on around me. My sister's brother-in-law( I hope that makes sense) and his wife stopped by to say hello. He also had on a white buba and sokoto. His wife noticed her husband wanted to hit on me so she steered him away. He later returned and said something lewd. I ignored him and walked away. He later sent me messages on whatsapp and I somehow had access to conversation he was having with other ladies.

His wife begged me to help pick up thier daughter from school who is asmathic. She begged that another sister of mine used to help her with her daughter till the sister moved to another location.

I later went to pick up the girl but she refused to take her medication or even leave the school. I later found out it was her birthday. A friend of mine whose dad is a king also stopped by with a famous photographer to take pictures of the girl. This famous photographer is a cousin to someone I almost got married to so I tried running after him to ask after his cousin. I ran into a hall full of men but kept pursuing them. I later noticed they were avoiding me. I realised that my friend brought an impostor as he was not the photographer but a man who looks a lot like him. My friend also got on a horse and asked the man to take pictures, so he could upload on his social media profile to deceive people. I realised they were both fraudsters and left.

Keep your distance from your sister's husband inlaw the lord compared him to a womanising who can go to any extend to get what he want when it comes to chasing a lady or committing adultery.

Secondly,you obviously longing or waiting upon the lord for something, most especially or perhaps for a life partner I mean the right man but the message is you are longing for something such that you consider very paramount at this time of your life and right about now before God and men you appear quite desperate to secure that or the right man.

But be watchful as the lord said you are surrounded with deception,with friends,people or close person who are out there to only take advantage of you and render you'even' more helpess or add your problems.

You really need to take things easy,be careful and be more a Lil bit patient so that you don't end up deceive or lead astray
Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2014
chival:
@ebankole, my brother don't laugh at what you percieve as my ignorance. I am quite spiritual on the contrary and God shows me a lot. My life has been one long spiritual battle. If not for God, I may not even be here. The dreams I told you are a tip of the iceberg. I added u on whatsapp. I think we shld hv a one on one chat if you wouldn't mind.

Oh and by the way, I do midnight warfare prayer sessions almost every week. I have also undergone deliverance about three times, though before this child bearing issue.

Thanks again and let me know if and when u r available to chat on whatsapp.

I thought the problem here is that you have been praying the wrong prayers,i know the God that I serve.

Pm or or wassap or better still call,don't just pray you need to focus your prayer on this particular strange old woman.
Do that, bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Uriella check now for you interpretation,i mean above you.
Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
ebankole:
Uriella check now for you interpretation,i mean above you.
Bless you.

You are very correct.
You are blessed.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by enaeni(f): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gd day again tnx 4 ystderdays interpretatn.
A friend of mine recent got in touch wit me recently I saw her last after her wedding. She said she had a dream abt me saw me coming out of my car. Goining into my office n dt I. Ws pregnant in dt dream. She said she ws really tinking abt me. Tru out dnite so she decided to chat wit me only to find out its ws my BD. Pls wat does. Dis mean
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
enaeni:
Gd day again tnx 4 ystderdays interpretatn.
A friend of mine recent got in touch wit me recently I saw her last after her wedding. She said she had a dream abt me saw me coming out of my car. Goining into my office n dt I. Ws pregnant in dt dream. She said she ws really tinking abt me. Tru out dnite so she decided to chat wit me only to find out its ws my BD. Pls wat does. Dis mean

Please,and this goes to all,please identify your gender it's very very important.
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by enaeni(f): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ebankole
Am a female
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
enaeni:
Ebankole
Am a female

You are mixing reality with dream,you mean you both chatted in your dream or live and as for your birthday you mean live or in the dream?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by enaeni(f): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
She ws d one who dreamt abt me .In d dream she saw me coming out of a car wearing an office maternitywear cos I ws pregnate. N goin into a building. Dts d dream. She only woke up n realised she hasn't be in. Contact wit me 4 a long tym n decided to get intouch Wit me only to find out it ws my Birthday dt Day den she told me wat she saw in d dream. Pls wat does. Her dream mean
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
ebankole:

You have found the right woman but both of you must flee from sins,such that brings in blessing and complement you.

Secondly,be more prayerful and seek God to locate you with this coming blessings which might come through a close person as one thing will lead to another, but be more open minded,a outgoing as some blessings,favor awaits you outside and lastly pray to be at the right place while you heed to these instructions,something, somewhere,a blessing await you.
Bless you
Tnx bro ebankole.God bless U.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
enaeni:
She ws d one who dreamt abt me .In d dream she saw me coming out of a car wearing an office maternitywear cos I ws pregnate. N goin into a building. Dts d dream. She only woke up n realised she hasn't be in. Contact wit me 4 a long tym n decided to get intouch Wit me only to find out it ws my Birthday dt Day den she told me wat she saw in d dream. Pls wat does. Her dream mean

Yes you indeed are a glorious woman whom the lord has bestowed such grace to live in abundance and under his grace.
Mind you,something good is coming your way such that you have been waiting for or expecting for so long which could be,marriage,blessing,breakthrough,good home,a good and or a partner that will bring fulfillment to you life,anything at all but sure it will come to past.
But waiting isn't just enough has it takes process for a piece of God to become adorable and treasure,or,.

So,your prayer should henceforth focus more on, oh lord I wait your promise allow not the enemies to prevail over it.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ebankole
Another dream that has been bugging me. I was in handcuffs and begging three ladies in a car which was parked across a train track. They refused and I went into the police station opposite. I met my mum there crying and asking why I was in trouble again. She had a gun and threatened to kill herself. She put the gun in her mouth, changed her mind and put it to her head. I was on my knees begging her not to because all I could think about was hell fire after serving God all her life.

Truth is, the dress I had on in that dream is the same I wore to church on Sunday. I usually go through that same area with the train tracks if I don't want to go with a car, so I had to go through that route last sunday. I met a woman on sunday who was staring at me in a funny manner when I stopped to buy fruits at that same spot and I was with my mum. I ignored the woman even when tried to she strikes up a conversation with us.

Is this is any way connected to the dream?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
Uriella:
Ebankole
Another dream that has been bugging me. I was in handcuffs and begging three ladies in a car which was parked across a train track. They refused and I went into the police station opposite. I met my mum there crying and asking why I was in trouble again. She had a gun and threatened to kill herself. She put the gun in her mouth, changed her mind and put it to her head. I was on my knees begging her not to because all I could think about was hell fire after serving God all her life.

Truth is, the dress I had on in that dream is the same I wore to church on Sunday. I usually go through that same area with the train tracks if I don't want to go with a car, so I had to go through that route last sunday. I met a woman on sunday who was staring at me in a funny manner when I stopped to buy fruits at that same spot and I was with my mum. I ignored the woman even when tried to she strikes up a conversation with us.

Is this is any way connected to the dream?

You have nothing to fear,just make sure you don't contend with any woman over a man or issues that might concern or attract trouble.

Secondly be very watchful about those you associate with both in that route and everywhere,all I am seeing about you is a very influential person but with the fear of God,mind you add this to your prayers"

Oh father,guide my comings and goings and watch over my path"
It's well
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
ebankole:

You have nothing to fear,just make sure you don't contend with any woman over a man or issues that might concern or attract trouble.

Secondly be very watchful about those you associate with both in that route and everywhere,all I am seeing about you is a very influential person but with the fear of God,mind you add this to your prayers"

Oh father,guide my comings and goings and watch over my path"
It's well

Ok..i was so scared and I have been praying about it. Also the women looked kinda familiar like ex-colleagues. I saw brief flashes of my former place of work. It was more like I moved from that scene to the train tracks. I left the organisation because there was so much envy and attacks and decided to start up my own business.
Thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ammamat(f): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
sorry sir, i pray am able to get your contact as in to enable me call...plz what does it means to mixed raw egg with thin milk and drink.. i drank it and remaind it for my guy but he was busy preparing to church and i couldn't take it to him at where he was coz there was a particular person that i did not want him to see me....................
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Uriella:

Ok..i was so scared and I have been praying about it. Also the women looked kinda familiar like ex-colleagues. I saw brief flashes of my former place of work. It was more like I moved from that scene to the train tracks. I left the organisation because there was so much envy and attacks and decided to start up my own business.
Thanks.

Pm me if you can or feel you can.
God will lead us all in jesus name and direct our every step in jesus name.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
ammamat:
sorry sir, i pray am able to get your contact as in to enable me call...plz what does it means to mixed raw egg with thin milk and drink.. i drank it and remaind it for my guy but he was busy preparing to church and i couldn't take it to him at where he was coz there was a particular person that i did not want him to see me....................

Juts click on ebankole" and everything you need to get in touch with me will be avail to you as for your dream"

Yes,if care isn't taken this person/man might leave you and choose to focus more on something more or rather become irritated to him, meaning leaving you for another woman or focus more on his life, this is the raw truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.