Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Why You Should Not Say No(ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Say No(ladies) (692 Views)

Strictly for guys only (No ladies allowed) / 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. / My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Say No(ladies) by GRAMMATOLOGY(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
When you opened this trend,what were you expecting to seeyes!!!!I caught you!you are thinking of relationship/marriage proposal?if 2 accept or not...lwkmd,I over heard some one saying(*over heard keeh?abi na me she tell am,grammatolgy haba!*)please don't mind my mind,always thinking against whateva I say,back tO what I over heard,she(name unknown)was telling this guy that if the relation his talking about will not take her to alter or bank but takes her to bedroom or kitchen then the answer is NO!!!come to think of it,what will you do,will you still say NO if he pulls his cloth and you happen to see this...#jaw drops#

(1) (Reply)

Yes, Love Is Addictive - Bola Abass / Is Your Partner A Talkative? / Romantic Guys Identify Yourself Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.