Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? (4616 Views)

What Will You Remember GOODLUCK JONATHAN/NAMADI SAMBO For? / Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? / Will Nigerians Take To The Street If Fuel Subsidy Is Removed? Revolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Demdem(m): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Jonathan remains one of the most highest paid president in the world, yet the basic duty of a government to its citizens can't be assured which is the security of lives and properties.
Nigerians have been duped.

1 Like

Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Demdem(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
The fool can't be remembered for anything in bayelsa. The drunkard did nothing as governor.
After Alams, next is Sani Abacha being revered before Jonathan.
If not for sentiments, his people knows that he is very useless and greedy.
Of recent, he has chased away by grabbing all lands adjacent to his corrupt mansion in the village.
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by cjrane: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
Well, the way APC has set terrorism in motion as a political tool, there will be No Nigeria the way we know it now after Goodluck, so perhaps you may very well remember him as the last Nigerian president.
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Itoroetti(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Demdem(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ribadu report..........The fool dumped it without implementing.
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by ratiken(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
Demdem: Foolishness and stupidity in governance.
An incompetent government that has seen and recorded the death of innocent Nigerians since the civil war bringing sorrow, tears and blood to various Nigerian families.
Jonathan remains a curse to the Nigerian Nation.
Demdem: A glutonic president that led in the eating of a billion naira worth of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty.
Demdem: The fool can't be remembered for anything in bayelsa. The drunkard did nothing as governor.
After Alams, next is Sani Abacha being revered before Jonathan.
If not for sentiments, his people knows that he is very useless and greedy.
Of recent, he has chased away by grabbing all lands adjacent to his corrupt mansion in the village.

If he cant be remembered for anything, he will be remembered for giving you serious nightmares.
You are actually spitting from the nose..... it must have been a tough job for you fighting good (GEJ) with evil (APC)

2 Likes

Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Demdem(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
Uwais report......the drunkard gave us jega and dumped the rest. Election reform accomplished. His co-fools hailed him.
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Demdem(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
ratiken:

If he cant be remembered for anything, he will be remembered for giving you serious nightmares.
You are actually spitting from the nose..... it must have been a tough job for you fighting good (GEJ) with evil (APC)

Fool, a million Jonathan can never.
Ffuck Apc.
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Demdem(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
Corruption......... 20billion dollars yet to be accounted for.
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Demdem(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nigerians will surely remember his eediotic wife who savours the late Ojukwus manhood than the drunkard's
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Beazy(f): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
caseless: I will remember him for the following:
1. He's not a man of his words.
2. He's corrupt and has not being able to tackle corruption(our biggest problem).
3. He is divisive and clannish; he plays the religious card more than any leader from this part of the word.
4. He's clueless and porous in ideas.
5. He's a mini dictator.
6. He surrender nigeria to boko haram.
7. Our military suffer their worst setback under gej.
8. Nigeria rank all time low in terms of international respect frm comity of Nations under gej.
9. He was sidelined at mandela's memorial when other african leaders frm smaller countries were allowed to speak.
10. He went for an AU summit and missed his speaking slot cos he was on phone trying to rig d govnors forum's election frm adis ababa.
11. He made us to believe that 16 is greater than 19 and, 5 is greater than 27.
12. He will be remembered for masterminding the october 1st 2010 bombing.
13. He's weak.
14. Oil theft reached an all time high under gej.
15. Nigerians have never been this insecured and always in fear like we're under gej.
16. Everybody has gone on strike for one reason or the other e.g, ASUU, NMA etc.
Having read 'my odyssey' (autobiography of azikwe), and having been inspired by it and seen how a rare gem he was , i always ask myself this question: when gej decide to write his autobiography, what is he going to put down as his achievements? Or what is the generation yet unborn going to learn from his autobiography?
i'm disappointed in gej!
Lwkmd...quy u dey vex ooo
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by ujoinme: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
Itoroetti:

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fg-us-nigerian-jv-in-4-5bn-deal-to-build-six-refineries/119223/

oh that refinery? please remove that one from the list its a dead project died from the start read:http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/modular-refinery-project-another-mirage/154842/
The only hope for smooth refining in nigeria is the dangote refinery billed for lagos and when nigeria privatizes her 3 refineries.All this Refineries MOUs are all fake.No one is will to fund them.
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Demdem(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
Jonathan government budgets and pays militants more than law abiding citizens.
That is Jonathan legacy.
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by CircleOfWilis: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
Itoroetti:

ur fadaa
thnx ABATI, but ebele is clueless

2 Likes

Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Caseless: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ecobidi: Stablility in naira
Improved electricity
Police reforms
Success in all our sports participation
Improved federal roads,
Remodelled international
airports,
freedom of information bill
Best economy in Africa,
Second Niger bridge,
Election transparency,
Privatisation of PHCN,
Reforming the Agricultural sector,
Remodelling our Rifineries,
Automobile manufacturing,
Reforming our railway system,
and too many more to mention
With all the pressure that is been thrown his way by his opposition he is still performing and still humble.
President Goodluck Jonathan is a better man than our past president and I believe that his best is yet to come.GEJ TILL 2019
gej spent 4 times highier to build/renovate the rail-line frm lagos to kano(less than 600km) than wat is spent to build a complete new rail-line frm the capital of tibetan region to d capital of china, i.e distance of over 4000km. How do u celebrate corruption in this fashion?
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
He will be remembered as a political capitalist
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by y2jbc: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=oduaboy1]Ogogoro,clulessness,corruption e.t.c.And he been the worst president in the history of the country.[/quote Hmmmm we green, but he's better then your father.#googlucktill2019.
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Demdem(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
We demanded for SNC, the fool gave us a gathering of confused men. When asked what will happen to the report after the conference, Jonathan said maybe referendum. The fool doesn't even know what next. No focus.
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Caseless: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Beazy: Lwkmd...quy u dey vex ooo
grin
na u ask us now.
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Itoroetti(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
ujoinme:

oh that refinery? please remove that one from the list its a dead project died from the start read:http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/modular-refinery-project-another-mirage/154842/
The only hope for smooth refining in nigeria is the dangote refinery billed for lagos and when nigeria privatizes her 3 refineries.All this Refineries MOUs are all fake.No one is will to fund them.

but a new refinery is been built in eastern obolo.i've seen it wit my eye.u can visit it wenever u are chance.they will allow u in,though security is tight over there.its called hi rev
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Gboliwe: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
Beazy: Someone ask me this question but i dont know what say.
To be sincere, What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For?
Drop Your Comment.

How can someone ask you that question? Do you represent Nigeria?

Nigeria is a populous country, I can't say for certainty what all Nigerians will remember GEJ for but I will always remember GEJ as a humane, humble, honest and very calculating president. A loving husband to one wife with no marital scandal.

1 Like

Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by 1United1: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
As a complete idiiotu! Who didn't achieve a single thing as president!

2 Likes

Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by henrysam(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
He will be remembered for many more good things by end of 2019.
This question is not for now.
Wait till 2019. We are not sending him off yet.
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by ujoinme: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
Itoroetti:

but a new refinery is been built in eastern obolo.i've seen it wit my eye.u can visit it wenever u are chance.they will allow u in,though security is tight over there.its called hi rev

Thats a private refinery has nothing to do with this vulcan /FG deal. This is the link to the eastern obolo refinery http://hirevoil.com/ It has nothing to do with the FG nor Vulcan and has been in the works since 2005 the construction just started recently.
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by OKDnigeria: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
He will also be rmemberd for
1. increasing workers minimum wage by up to 100%.
2. increasing Corpers allowee by 100%.
3. for d 1st time aircraft's can fly from Nigeria direct to America.
4. under him Nigeria became d largest economy in Africa.
5. total radar coverage of our airspace.
6. etcetera

3 Likes

Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Itoroetti(m): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
ujoinme:
Thats a private refinery has nothing to do with this vulcan /FG deal. This is the link to the eastern obolo refinery http://hirevoil.com/ It has nothing to do with the FG nor Vulcan and has been in the works since 2005 the construction just started recently.

did i tell u its govt owned refinery?
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Haywhymido(m): 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
Removal of subsidy frm 70naira to 140naira still moving upward God forbid
Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by TOYNEX(f): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
sadly, no matter how good he has been, d bad occurrences during his time is d only thing that ring bells in most people's ears

1 Like

Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by Balyz: 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
crook undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by ujoinme: 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Itoroetti:

did i tell u its govt owned refinery?
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fg-us-nigerian-jv-in-4-5bn-deal-to-build-six-refineries/119223/ i was just letting you know that the eastern obolo HiRev refinery has nothing to do with the vulcan/FG refineries on that link you sent me.

but am on board with the jonathan till 2019 agenda. He's the best president Nigeria has ever had, and once 2015 elections is over and the BH sponsors realize that they cant bomb their way to Aso Rock Nigeria will be peaceful again, and we all will be better off.

1 Like

Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by uch12(f): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
pendusky:
Are you for real?

1. Transportation: Lagos to Kano rail – Fixed and running with new coaches added

2. Enugu – PH – Maiduguri Rail – Fixed. To be commissioned soon

2. Aladja – Ajaokuta Rail – Fixed and tested. To commence full operation in new year

3. Key Benin NNPC depot – Fixed and running

4. Onitsha river port – Fixed and ready

5. Second Niger Bridge – Ongoing with Sure-P funds

5. Onitsha Owerri Road – Fixed. Smooth sail

6. Owerri – PH Road. Ongoing. Almost complete

7. Benin – Lokoja – Abuja Road – Ongoing with work from two ends simultaneously. Road being expanded to 10 lanes at some sections.

8. Ibadan – Ilorin Road – Fixed and smooth sale Abuja-Lokoja highway

9. Omotosho I Power plant – Completed and Commissioned

10. Omotosho II power generating plant – Built from scratch and commissioned

11. Geregu power generating plant – Completed and Commissioned

12. The whole National transmission grid being rehabilitated and upgraded

13. First of its kind N1 two way transmission grid installed between Benin and Onitsha to prevent nationwide grid collapse like we have always had

14. Power privatization completed and PHCN unbundled. FG makes profit from sales

15. All workers of the former PHCN paid off transparently

16. No more police check points all over the country. No more harassment from these check points and blatant bribery by these officers

17. Police reforms ongoing. No more harassment by police in police stations across the country

18. Police college completely rebuilt from scratch

19. Police housing estates built and commissioned

20. YouWIN 1 and 2 completed transparently with YouWIN II particularly reserved only for women empowerment. Beneficiaries have created lot of jobs

21. Super Eagles won Nations cup

22. Under 17 won the world cup

23. All winning athletes promised monies and paid in full

24. Abuja Stadium Rehabilitated

25. Kano International Airport Remodeled. One of 9 airports remodeled across the nation

26. Falconet are Winning the world cup on Sunday grin

If You are not Satisfied then Tell me I will send more

Ewoo!! Uncle jona only u? Biko udo malu ova na side nwoke a.. I love uncle Joe, an intriguing gentleman wiv obi mmiri.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by 9jagirl4re(f): 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Let us see it in pictures
1. Enugu Airport
2. Anambra Secretariat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode's Friend Threatens To Upload Sex Tapes Of Wife & Daughter / Why Do PDP And Their Internet Soldiers Now Support Boko Haram Against Nigeria? / The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.