Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! (44014 Views)

Iraqi Fighters Pose With Dead Bodies Of Islamic Militants ISIS Killed In Fight / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mmmustapha(m): 6:39am On Aug 21, 2014
pumpingmachine: Did you just justify the beheading of a journalist, a man that wasn't part of those that caused the problem in d first instance just because he is an american? I just saw your name is Mustapha. You are the perfect example of why people call Muslims terrorists. You said this served them right. Imagine Liberia warlords cutting of your children's heads because Nigeria intervened in their civil war. You guys are ridiculous with your state of mind, you all need psychological evaluation,
stupid
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mmmustapha(m): 6:40am On Aug 21, 2014
Ezechinwa:

hahaha..... Mr man i dont have your time!!!
mumu
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by lucianohase(m): 7:11am On Aug 21, 2014
moneybag100:

Source: http://cnnmobile.com/primary/fullarticle?articleId=cnn/2014/08/19/world/meast/isis-james-foley&pageSize=10&category=intl
This is just the beginning....i see many big attacks coming to the western countries from inside these western countries. They create and sponsor dangerous people out of ulterior motives against people that dont dance to their tune (Assad) only for the same creation to hunt them... http://en.ria.ru/world/20140818/192117455/US-Intelligence-Committee-Head-Says-US-in-Greater-Danger-Than.html . The next attack that will happen in US or any other western country will be so devastating.....let them keep arming people who will destruy them later!!! The only people i feel for are US citizens especially the family of this man that was beheaded.As for the so called frelance journalist/pentagon sponsored media propagandist,its a shame....
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by chiwuike20: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2014
unless I see pictures or video of the head rolling off idonbilivit. anyone can take diz photo, it's no big deal
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by LyfeJennings(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=Josboy2][/quote]

silence is the best answer 4 u
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by abdullkabar(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2014
publicenemy:

Yes i am...and i wish all muslims were like you.
You dey tease me abi?Y do u say so
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by publicenemy(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2014
abdullkabar:
You dey tease me abi?Y do u say so

Am Not teasing you...i got many replies on that post and yours was the only moderate and less insultive one.the way we respond to situations especially on a forum like this where people cant see us and we can post anything tells how we truly are atleast to an extent.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by swiftsulex(m): 9:45am On Aug 21, 2014
An ordinary muslim is a fanatic
An average Muslim is a potential terrorist
A true Muslim is a fanatical terrorist! !!

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tonychristopher: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2014
tsolz90: Peppyluv02 as5 licker;have you liced her hairy as5 today?shame on you;shame on your cohorts..atonle

Your madness has come to us as something that can't be remedies
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tonychristopher: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2014
BinghiNya: if I were your parents, I would. Have aborted you

Another potential terrorist ...I think cattle IQ is higher than yours

Aboki shine my shoes
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Empiree: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2014
publicenemy:

Am Not teasing you...i got many replies on that post and yours was the only moderate and less insultive one.the way we respond to situations especially on a forum like this where people cant see us and we can post anything tells how we truly are atleast to an extent.

And I hope non-Muslims think the way you think. If we have all non-Muslims like you, the world will be a better place. I hope you read your fellow non-Muslims comments here as well see how fanatics they can be. Just take a look at comment below yours. Typical example

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by abdullkabar(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2014
publicenemy:

Lolz......am flatad!
Your post on islam is insultive sha
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tsolz90(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
tonychristopher:

Your madness has come to us as something that can't be remedies
run along dysfunctional nematode!!your transgender;derang3d and psychotic galfriend -peppyluv02 needs your company..scum.bags
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
This is one of the reasons why islam should be banned worldwide, its mosques burnt down, its imams, alfa's executed by being thrown into an erupting volcano, its followers shot dead at sight.
An anti-islam force should be setup because of the increase in the number of mujaheeds, islamists, jihadists and infidels...
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by TolaniLuv: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
RIP James cry

You are just one of the scapegoat/sacrifice they have to make before American start what planned they already had. I don't feel no pity for Americans! They deserve anything good / bad happening to em! They kidnapped this guy for almost 2 years now, what were they going about it? Millions are dying in the hands of boko harram every day they don't care until one American die all hell loose , just one American , compare to many they have killed or died by this terrorist group. Bleep American! And Islam. God is watching you. I see no different between terrorist and Americans( Obama and co) they are all evil

Rip!
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Fellonigerians: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
The world is wasting time on Gaza, when the situation in Iraq is out of hand... It is only in Africa that such a thing is called genocide...
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Akiika: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
tokunboh: And some people will come here screaming Israel has been killing innocent kids! Those kids grow up to be like James Foley's executioner. They are a cancer, Israel wipe them off! ISIS, Hamas, Boko Haram, they all are like for like!
What a "great" solution! one wonders how some of you guys brain function.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by dady12: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ramon92: I feel kinda indifferent to this news cos it's most of those journalists that report false news to justify the clowns in Washington.

I feel no remorse for him even though he was killed in a brutal way..
boko haram.you need to be arrested
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by smatadex(m): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
ISIS is the most riches terrorist in the world with net worth of $2b. Can some1 pls tell how they got that money? Who is funding them?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by bigfoot79(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ramon92: I feel kinda indifferent to this news cos it's most of those journalists that report false news to justify the clowns in Washington.

I feel no remorse for him even though he was killed in a brutal way..
. Of course. Don't expect you to feel differently from what you have shown here; no remorse, no pity for the brutal Islamic killing. Of course you are one of them and your name is Abdul-Ramon
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Ramon92: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
bigfoot79: . Of course. Don't expect you to feel differently from what you have shown here; no remorse, no pity for the brutal Islamic killing. Of course you are one of them and your name is Abdul-Ramon
check my later posts on this thread, you foool
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nytan(f): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
kunlesehan: These days when we hear 'Islam'...just one thought comes to mind...

BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by kunlesehan(m): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nytan:

BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u can say that again sis...lol
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by haryomikun(m): 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
texbaba1: This is so pathetic...

These pple are surely part of the antichrist. if u there and still waiting for the antichrist to come from somewhere, sorry...they are already upon us, and they are humans nd not beast or monsters as some of us would want to imagine. or how else do you axplain comments like ' accept islam or be slaughterd' , its like saying ' take the mark of the beast or be killed'. Honestly, i can see clearer now...am bigining to understand end time prophesies nw.
So since d days of sept 9 2001 u didn't know abi? Itz J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ ΩƠ̴̴̴͡ω dat Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ are realising the end times are here
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by BinghiNya(m): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2014
tonychristopher:

Another potential terrorist ...I think cattle IQ is higher than yours

Aboki shine my shoes
mutherfucka I am a southerner, you are a real terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) / WWII Bomb Uncovered In Dresden, Police Evacuating 3,300 Residents / Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.