Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! (43999 Views)

Iraqi Fighters Pose With Dead Bodies Of Islamic Militants ISIS Killed In Fight / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Ramon92: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2014
Itoroetti:

why wont u justify ur stup1dity for ur religion sake.all of u are the same
So quick to know my 'religion', so you think you are smart. I'm no follower of Islam... you are an idiott dude..

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by 1stola: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2014
Ksslib: Bloody animals.

The things people do for virgins.. Smh
Mumu
what are the Americans and Zionists doing theirs for?

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2014
Where is peace and forgiveness in dis religion callled Islam?

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by UrbanMystique: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2014
Idrismusty97: Congratulation Obama!! Enjoy what you created.
how did obama create it? undecided
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2014
Now, I'm beginning to wonder if these deadly sects of groups are being satanic and working for their grandmaster, the devil himself, or are these types of killings actually justifiable in the Holy book of the Muslims?

It's been a while I have Islam scholars around as friends, can someone please enlighten me/us on this?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Ksslib(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2014
1stola:
Mumu
what are the Americans and Zionists doing theirs for?
why not ask G00gle?

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by ElFenomeno1: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2014
How do these people sleep at night?!

FFS

What is wrong with people?!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by kingthreat(m): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2014
The main characteristics of ISIS has been ruthlessness from day one. These fools are like from hell. They kill children, women and captors like chickens. All Islam must stand against this madness. There's nothing Islamic about it.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by arabbunkum: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2014
Islam is at root of the present global terrorism . The funniest thing is that some dudes will always preach that it's a religion of peace. Honestly, that religion is from the devil.

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by IGBOSON1: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2014
BekeeBuAgbara: The journalist was kidnapped in 2012 in Northwest Syria, which means ISIS had been part of the ''moderate Syrian rebels'' which Obama asked $500 million from congress to arm.
I wonder what John McCain the war monger would be thinking after watching the horrific video.
Bashar al-Assad had been a lone voice in the wilderness shouting that he was fighting terrorists not freedom fighters but only few people like Vladimier Putin listened to him.

^^^If not for the poor guy that's just been slaughtered like a chicken, i'd have said 'serves America right'!

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by BTT(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2014
Sad. Very sad.

I still maintain that killing fellow humans for whatever reason is unjustifiable under any guise.

Does ISIS think America will back down by simply getting an harmless civilian to read a script and then murdering someone who is altogether unconnected to your battle for an Islamic caliphate? ISIS and all know that that won't work. It was just an obvious script to shed American blood.

One earnestly hopes that the Security Council finds the video as false when verified.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by PAINGAIN: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2014
These moslems sef, na wao. Why don't america send jack baeur down on these terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by LyfeJennings(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2014
Rich4god: What baffles me most is that, when you talk to muslims abt the actions of terrorist, they will jst say its the west that is sponsoring them, instead of them to man up and condem their action... There are terrorist in every country...just like what is happening in Ukraine.... But non will say they are fighting and killing people in the name of any religion... Only in Islam... Just look at the state by IS... That america is trying to deny muslims thier peace under the new calif, which is supported by other muslims.... Do they mean the peace where they go about beheading pple...

Salam Alaikum my brov
I am a muslim. A staunch practicing one at that but that doesnt make me any less human. Truth is,most of these killings and terrorist acts are more political than religious. I dont know the formation of ISIS but I do know they have huge political undertone. When U study BH operations in our own Nigeria,U cant say they are doing all they do in the name of religion.
lets assume Islam said all non muslims should be killed,what would be Buhari's sin for his life to be assasinated? & so many other prominent muslims like that. There's a lot we don't know,there are so many questions we might never get answers to. Its quite unfortunate muslims are tools of these daredevils but I strongly pray for a change even though it seem almost impossible as violence has come to take its way in the hearts of my brother in the middle east & northern Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Etizz: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2014
these guys are damn wicked.....if only they know Dat someday they will also die......
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by simplyOJ(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2014
Simply pathetic embarassed The level to which barbarism has taken over man.
Reminds me of the Hobbesian state of Nature where life was short, nasty and brutish.

The propensity to exhibit beastly actions in the minds of religious fundamentalist is unimaginable.
This can easily be compared to the documentary I watched on the animal channel the other day how a big baboon
was busy eating alive a young antelope. These groups are not different from such cruel animals.

My condolences to the family of the journalist, we can only imagine the pains you all are
going through at moment like this. Just imagine the video of how your dad, mum, brother, sister
or anyone related to you is beheaded and uploaded online, then you will know how the slain journalist family are feeling now. RIP man!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by IGBOSON1: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2014
tolu007: Where is peace and forgiveness in dis religion callled Islam?

^^^They managed to escape too! Last we from them, they said they're not coming back!! sad
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by moneybag007(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=moneybag100]

u thief thief thief so tay you thief my moniker? Who give you Moneybag without Nafdac number and accreditation?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by trigonometry: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=RockMaxi]You guys need to update yourselves on the evil this ISIS group have been perpetrating and stop the blame game. The earlier the better, you need to watch video footage of the evil been done all in the name of all-ah.

Islam is evil and a replica of ISIS is BH.[When American air strike hits a civilian itz not a problem but when an american citizen is killed it becomes a problem! U people shld b rational in thinkin. As a mislim I aint in support of ISIS indiscriminate killings but America shld mind their business and stop putting d lives of their citizens in jeopardy all in d name of "we are d world police" and mind u, leave Islam outta this it has notin 2 do with ISIS ideology itz just an Islamic Sect going against Islamic doctrine.]

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by slenderdude: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2014
The way and manner is synonymous to a selected few tongues wink you in the NA?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by aviazuva: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2014
All these blood you people are sharing/shearing
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Rich4god(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Salam Alaikum my brov
I am a muslim. A staunch practicing one at that but that doesnt make me any less human. Truth is,most of these killings and terrorist acts are more political than religious. I dont know the formation of ISIS but I do know they have huge political undertone. When U study BH operations in our own Nigeria,U cant say they are doing all they do in the name of religion.
lets assume Islam said all non muslims should be killed,what would be Buhari's sin for his life to be assasinated? & so many other prominent muslims like that. There's a lot we don't know,there are so many questions we might never get answers to. Its quite unfortunate muslims are tools of these daredevils but I strongly pray for a change even though it seem almost impossible as violence has come to take its way in the hearts of my brother in the middle east.

I got your point bro... But lets take Nigeria as an example, I was born and breed in kano and i have witnessed many religous crisis in kano. I also know that the average hausa muslim esp in kano respect and adorn the emir of kano. I stand to tell you that, if the emir of kano said that no kano indigene should go to market on a certain day, no one dares to do that. Now, I want to tell you that if the emir of kano comes out openly and declare that no one should ever kill or burn the shops of non muslims in the name of religion crisis, am telling you that the menance will reduce seriously. Alas, he has not made such a comment. All he do is come out after evry reliogous crisis to apologise and say islam dont encourage that, but he cant give a decree to his people to stop it either before or during the crisis.... Even the sutan dont say much to curtail the menance of islamic extremist, cos as a sultan, he shld have the first hand info of who is preaching a negative version of the quran. The truth there is, its more eveil for the good leaders to keep quite on the atrocities committed by his followers.

17 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by lanre316: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Salam Alaikum my brov
lets assume Islam said all non muslims should be killed,what would be Buhari's sin for his life to be assasinated? & so many other prominent muslims like that. There's a lot we don't know,there are so many questions we might never get answers to. Its quite unfortunate muslims are tools of these daredevils but I strongly pray for a change even though it seem almost impossible as violence has come to take its way in the hearts of my brother in the middle east & northern Nigeria.

This is the most sensible post from a Muslim on this thread. If only EVERY Muslim will have your mentality, the world will be a better place. But your kind are rare. Too bad.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mencade5(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2014
as at the time prophet muhaamed was dieing Piss Be Upon Him, he was screaming like a deranged prostitute.

Here was a his final words:
''brothers save yourselves, sisters save yourselves, everyone save yourselves. I dont know where i am going to. I dont know if it is heaven or hell. Save yourselves! Please save yourselves!

And he died like a fowl. This shows he was misleading them with this devilish religion (cult).

Even the promise of 72 virgins and wines was pure deceits. Oh, muhammed, another Bucket of Piss Be Upon Him, you have misled billions into eternal damnation.

Oh, Muhammed, your rotten bones that are still lying down there in your grave in Saudi Arabia wished they could rise again and correct the wrong you created but it is too late.

I know you are on hell fire now, burning till eternity. Keep burning there, DECEIVER!

19 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Vado(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Salam Alaikum my brov

A part of their sins would be subscribing to the system of democracy and even seeking elective offices under it as opposed to the total sharia which BH islamically stands for.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by kingsangoda: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2014
#Money: What you get to #know about it. You will be inspired http:///1tgKluZ
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Caseless: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2014
moneybag100:
Don't you read to see reason why he was killed
idupaul was right. D US gave d IS training and arms to fight assad , now the monster they created is out of hand right now and hunting d US themselves. I'm happy that this is happening cos the world wil knw why assad was fighting without looking back. Now they can now help assad if they want to defeat isis. D US shldnt trust even d Free syrian army rebel grp cos they'r all the same to isis.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2014
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f78_1408486626
video here, i must say d guy was brave, god punish ISIS and Usa
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Anacksunamun: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2014
Itoroetti:

may God punissh u and u family for this statement
gringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by gudnex22(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2014
omoredia: the west should keep making friends with Muslims, keep romancing islam and keep handling handling islamic terrorists with kid's gloves. very soon an American leader will be beheaded like that.

It will surely come to pass.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Lordlexyy: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2014
I very much pity the European countries especially France and Britian who in the name of freedom of worship allowed Islam to flourish and expand. They ve'not seen any yet. The campaign of brutality and merciless killing being experimented by ISIS will find full expression there. Condolence to his family, but the west some how get involve in every terror activities. Most of the arms used by Isis are shipped from the west. This exactly is our out cry over the kid - glove approach of our politicians to rid us of this boko haram menace before it escalate to some huddle capable of crippling us. The world knows that Isis, bh and other terror groups are on a mission, only the Nigerian gov't still plays politics with these sons of devil. Earlier, the British gov't for the first time show concerns over the likelihood of Isis spreading to Britain owing to the large number of British arab citizens who dumbed their passport to join the terror group in Iraq. Even the U.s had realised their folly over their support to Isis while in Syria and are currently intesifying effort to tame them. But here, we have a gov't that is more determine to use this dreaded campaign as an avenue to create further political tension just for its cravens to retain power. These people are beasts drunk with blood. Whoever is close to the president should please advise him to put politics aside and save the innocent people of the NE who are constanly being used as experiment of what may spread to other regions.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by superbloke(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: idupaul was right. D US gave d IS training and arms to fight assad , now the monster they created is out of hand right now and hunting d US themselves. I'm happy that this is happening cos the world wil knw why assad was fighting without looking back. Now they can now help assad if they want to defeat isis. D US shldnt trust even d Free syrian army rebel grp cos they'r all the same to isis.
You guys need to do proper research and not just repeat what you see others post. ISIS started in Iraq not Syria. The militant group in Syria, which was an al-qaeda cell, refused to join ISI (as it was known then). In fact, ISIS and al-qaeda are enemies as it is.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by IGBOSON1: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: idupaul was right. D US gave d IS training and arms to fight assad , now the monster they created is out of hand right now and hunting d US themselves. I'm happy that this is happening cos the world wil knw why assad was fighting without looking back. Now they can now help assad if they want to defeat isis. D US shldnt trust even d Free syrian army rebel grp cos they'r all the same to isis.

^^^The US should swallow their pride and apologise to Assad asap!

Despite their current problems the Syrians should thank God as things could have been much worse if those rebels had succeeded in ousting Assad! They dodged a bullet there.......Matrix style!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

WWII Bomb Uncovered In Dresden, Police Evacuating 3,300 Residents / Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK / Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.