Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! (44002 Views)

Iraqi Fighters Pose With Dead Bodies Of Islamic Militants ISIS Killed In Fight / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Lilimax(f): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Olutobasam: The world is suffering from Abraham's mistake....Islam has been like this since inception; check the history of how they Islamised the North Africa. They're blood sucking demons cry
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Lilimax(f): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Everfrank: It serves him right. He is a Zionists agent .
There he goes... sad
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by lastpage: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
tokunboh: And some people will come here screaming Israel has been killing innocent kids! Those kids grow up to be like James Foley's executioner.They are a cancer, Israel wipe them off! ISIS, Hamas, Boko Haram, they all are like for like!

*"Kids" are humans under the age of 16yrs (or 18yrs in some countries). Opposite is adult! Watch the Palestinian conflict videos and tell me if truly, "IF" Israel has not been killing "Palestinian KIDS"?

*There are 'kids' in all countries...... and when they grow up, they become adults like Foley or the Terrorist...but not all of them become a TERRORIST or a Journalist

*All Palestinians are NOT terrorist, so why advocate that Israel should wipe all of them off the face of the earth? It might interest you to know that your "world renowned Pastor Benny Hinn" is also a Palestinian by BIRTH (Google it if you doubt me)... and does that make Benny Hinn a terrorist as well, going by your own wisdom/or lack of it/foolishness?

*Does this example not show you clearly that "all of those Kids" DONT grow up to become people like the executioners of James Foley?

* And even more troubling is that you did not take time to "read-up" on the origins of this devilish ISIS group!
Are you not aware that this group and similar groups like Al Quds, were trained and funded by the same America and Saudi Arabia and Quatari partners, to do their "dirty killings and regime over-throw" in the Middle East? From Iraq, to Afghanistan, to Pakistan, to Syria and Iran!
Just take Syria and Ukrain as the latest example of supplying deadly weapons to the "GOOD TERRORIST".....to overthrow governments they dont like!
In a few years time, these same terrorist "may" become one of this executioners of James Foley!
Who do you then blame? The terrorist or those who provide the weapons and support for them?

In as much as l find such killings very revolting, l am amazed when l see a "Farmer who plants Onions and when it is harvest time, he "screams" that Holy Jezzuz, l was expecting to reap Honey Corns on my plantation"! shocked shocked shocked
What goes round.... will ALWAYS come around eventually! You reap what you sow.....
So, lets start sowing "good' so that we will have nothing else to reap except "good"

.....and to think over a hundred people clicked "likes" for this your crazy generalization! WTF is wrong with using our brain for God's sake?
I am afraid for the future of Nigeria if this is the way our "Youths", our future, think... without any effort at trying to dig into the truth!

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Lilimax(f): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
tsolz90: Kudos ISIS..Isha Sesay is next;walahi;she deserves something far worse than what this chicken got
What brought Isha Sesay into this
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mencade5(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
traware: Mentalcade5,even for an imp like you,this post is just too petty.My advice,go and search for something to eat(garri,kuli-kuli,agidi)you know,your daily meals,recharge your batteries and come and take me on because you have clearly and pitiably lost this e-fight
i dont e-fight with a goat!
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by BlueMagic2(m): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
From today henceforth i no longer want to have Muslim/Islamic friends. I don't want to have any Muslim/Islamic friends, don't try to be my friend or befriend me. The line has been drawn in the sand. It's me against them, Us against them. ISRAEL NEEDS TO WIPE ALL THESE SCUMS OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH. Enuff Said

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by real86(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ramon92: I feel kinda indifferent to this news cos it's most of those journalists that report false news to justify the clowns in Washington.

I feel no remorse for him even though he was killed in a brutal way..
you are different from them now. People who take life to be nothing. Ready to kill 50 of their people just to kill one person they call infidel. You really funny o.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by real86(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ramon92: I feel kinda indifferent to this news cos it's most of those journalists that report false news to justify the clowns in Washington.

I feel no remorse for him even though he was killed in a brutal way..
you are not different from them now. People who take life to be nothing. Ready to kill 50 of their people just to kill one person they call infidel. You really funny o.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by kunlesehan(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Flexysweet: terrorists
Hmmmmm
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by kunlesehan(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
Eroxxy: BOMB
hmmmmm
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by electropiz(m): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=trigonometry][/quote] yes America should mind their Business, allow isis go on killing spree, allow dem to kill n maim children n adults...... Are u thinking right?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by winner01(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Uzeinalkali: Bleep you.
u must be a muslim

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by lastpage: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lilimax: Honestly angry
The whole problem started when man wanted to help God; Sarah felt that Abraham was growing out of age and decided to have a son for him at all cost through Hagar(the bond woman)undecided
Ishmael- the son of the bond woman was given birth to by Hagar and their descendants went into bondage embarassed
Killing!, Killing!! , Killing!!!

Can man help God? Not! Like wise, man cannot fight for God. embarassed

Look, l am a Christian but l dont like it when some of us try to :fudge" history with inaccuracies or half-truths!

That your story above 'conveniently AVOIDED' some TRUTHS ...which are responsible for the hatred or part of it (if we actually base everything that is happening on that story alone, l say "if"wink

*You did not mention that it was Sarah that invited the maid woman Hagar, to lie with her husband (she was a slave and Sarah has absolute control over her life)
* You did not mention that it was an act of selfishness on Sarah's part, that she wanted Abraham to have that offspring that would rule the world (as God promised... but they were getting too old, by her own calculations) Hagar only complied.

*Fortunately or unfortunately, Sarah also conceived afterwards and bore Isaac.
This is where the trouble actually started because Sarah now felt Hagar and her son are not needed anymore and she began to contrive VERY EVIL PLANS to GET RID of her and her child Ishmael!
*She instigated the foolish Abraham (with due respects but l consider his decision very foolish as "A FATHER" MUST be responsible for all his children, irrespective of which woman gave birth to them. Your Child, Your problem!) to SEND Hagar and Ishmael AWAY.... and Abraham did exactly that!

Now please, be honest, if you are Hagar and a man slept with you because he was desperately in need of a child, which his wife could not give him..... only to send you and the child away after he got another child: WHAT WOULD BE YOUR FEELINGS TOWARDS THAT MAN, HIS WIFE AND CHILD?
Would you feel "love" towards them or hatred? Just be honest, as a Christian like myself.

But then, let us point out that it is not just just this "biblical perspective" that is responsible for the 'hatred" between this two religions or the innate brutality observed in Islam itself.
I think it has more to do with the origins of the Islamic religion, the origins of the practitioners and the "teachings enshrined" in the religion itself.
Until all "Good Muslims" decide to have a rethink and do away with the "bad and violent teachings" in the Quran (Just like Christians have rejected the bad and violent teachings found mostly in the Old Testament of the Bible), the EVIL will just contiue to be passed onto the next generation.

..and let me add that America too must stop using these Muslims against each other, for its own selfish reasons
, seeing that they are very aggressive and not smart enough to say No to American vices.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by lastpage: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
BlueMagic2: From today henceforth i no longer want to have Muslim/Islamic friends. I don't want to have any Muslim/Islamic friends, don't try to be my friend or befriend me. The line has been drawn in the sand. It's me against them, Us against them. ISRAEL NEEDS TO WIPE ALL THESE SCUMS OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH. Enuff Said

Foolishness or Ignorance? Chose your pick! grin grin

Please, dont be another terrorist (Christian fanatical terrorist!), like the Muslims you are condemning!

TRUE CHRISTIANS DONT HATE OTHERS! JESUS PREACHED LOVE!
If you are truly a Christian, you wont hate them but you will try your best to educate and let them see the light (love) in you so that they can embrace Christ, instead of using FORCE like they do! undecided undecided

READ:
Holy Bible: Love your neighbour as thy self and do unto them, as you would want them to do unto you"

Peace of Christ will guide you.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
Guykhena:
The Middle-East,, a no go area..
Obama let them be....
Americans can let them be ! But for the oil they have... They can't!
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
chai! Anything that happens internationally is caused by the US. Anything that happens in nigeria is caused by oga jONA. If too much rainfall happens in iraq it is America, if too much wind blows around a mosque in afganistan it is Obama. Diaris God o
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by vedaxcool(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: What are fellis, maclatunji, deols, lanrexlan. Vedaxcool, betathings, tintingz and the others islamists/jihadists Still doing in Nigeria? They should join their caliphate in Iraq .

Let s all celebrate the great arabo-islamic culture

Your ignorance is perplexing and shows that whatever nonsensical belief you parade around has caused a major drop in your ability to comprehend information and make adequate deduction. There is no caliphate, only a criminal entity who are being fought by Muslims.

https://www.nairaland.com/1864482/saudi-top-cleric-blasts-al-qaeda

https://www.nairaland.com/1792564/caliphate-declaration-views

You should atleast read so that the stereotype of pagans like yourself being mainly a composition of uneducated illiterates would be cleared!

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tonychristopher: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
tsolz90: Kudos ISIS..Isha Sesay is next;walahi;she deserves something far worse than what this chicken got

.........SO YOU SUPPORT THE BEHEADING OF YOUR FELLOW HUMAN IRRESPECTIVE OF THE RELIGION...SHAME ON YOU.

I AM RIGHT ABOUT YOU AFTERALL

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
vedaxcool:

Your ignorance is perplexing and shows that whatever nonsensical belief you parade around has caused a major drop in your ability to comprehend information and make adequate deduction. There is no caliphate, only a criminal entity who are being fought by Muslims.

https://www.nairaland.com/1864482/saudi-top-cleric-blasts-al-qaeda

https://www.nairaland.com/1792564/caliphate-declaration-views

You should atleast read so that the stereotype of pagans like yourself being mainly a composition of uneducated illiterates would be cleared!

Stereotypes made by pedoph1les and camelfuckers ? Nah I will pass on that one, pagans are educated as u brainwashed zombies will ever be ..
http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=O4f6Pp0S48Q

^^Pictures/videos they say speak more than words, leave Nigeria and go enjoy your Islamic caliphate, or you are afraid they will turn ur black azz to slave ? grin

Majority of Muslims are supporting the caliphate
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by SEYIKP(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
tsolz90: She is not my sister;my sister cant act the way she does..may sango strike you with elephantiasis of the balls
MAY GOD RAIN EBOLA ON YOUR FAMILY.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tonychristopher: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
72 Virgins and Boys

Muslims are motivated to terrorism because the Quran tells them that fighting non-believers is a duty of every Muslim and the only way to be certain of going to heaven to enjoy untold sensual pleasures is to die fighting in the cause of Allah.

If they can make it to heaven, one of the rewards all Muslims are promised is 72 virgins. The number of virgins is not specified in Quran, it comes from a quotation of Muhammad recorded in one of the lesser known Hadith. ("Hadith" is an Arabic word meaning traditions. After Muhammad's death, several collections of his deeds and sayings were assembled. These collections are called Hadith and form the second most authoritative document is Islam, right after the Quran.)

VIRGINS (Houris):

Mohammed knew that sex would sell very well among the group of his followers who were motivated to fight battles by the promise of sex slaves and booty. By constantly emphasizing to his followers that they would get untouched virgins in Paradise, Mohammed is clearly expressing his "high" opinion of the institution of marriage and his fairness to women. Once the followers go to heaven, they can conveniently ditch their wives for the fresher and more pleasurable sexual encounters with 'Houris' (beautiful virgins). The poor wives who gave up their virginity for the pleasure of their husbands do not get anything. But wait, Allah is all merciful! He gives the wives the rare honour of watching their husbands deflower those 72 Houris (virgins) and 28 young pre-pubescent boys.

The specific Hadith in which the number of virgins is specified is Hadith Al-Tirmidhi in the BOOK of Sunah (volume IV, chapters on The Features of Paradise as described by the Messenger of Allah, chapter 21, About the Smallest Reward for the People of Paradise. The same hadith is also quoted by Ibn Kathir in his Quranic commentary (Tafsir) of Surah Al-Rahman:

"The Prophet Muhammad was heard saying: 'The smallest reward for the people of paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from Al-Jabiyah [a Damascus suburb] to Sana'a [Yemen]."

(QURAN 37:40-4 : "In the Gardens of Paradise, Facing one another on thrones, Round them will be passed a cup of pure wine; White, delicious to the drinkers, Neither they will have any kind of hurt, abdominal pain, headache, or sin, nor will they suffer intoxication from it. And with them will be chaste females, restraining their glances, with wide and beautiful eyes."

(QURAN 44:51-55): "Verily! The righteous will be in Paradise. Among Gardens and Springs; Dressed in fine silk and also in thick silk, facing each other, and We shall marry them to Houris with wide, lovely eyes."

(QURAN 52: 17-20): "Verily, for those who fear Allah there will be Gardens in Paradise, filled with Delight. Enjoying in that which their Lord has bestowed on them, and the fact that their Lord saved them from the torment of the blazing Fire. The Lord will say: ‘Eat and drink with happiness because of what you used to do’. They will recline with ease on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall marry them to Houris with wide lovely eyes."

(QURAN 55:54-59): "Reclining upon the couches lined with silk brocade, and the fruits of the Gardens will be near at hand. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Wherein will be those houris, restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? In beauty they are like rubies and coral. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?"

(QURAN 55:70-77): "Therein gardens will be fair wives good and beautiful; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Houris restrained in pavilions; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Whom no man has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Reclining on green cushions and rich beautiful mattresses. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?"

(QURAN 56:37-40): "...We created the houris and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand…."

(QURAN 78:31-34): "As for the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and vineyards, and high-bosomed virgins for companions: a truly overflowing cup."

Two points need to be noted. First, there is no mention anywhere in the Quran of the actual number of virgins available in paradise, and second, the dark-eyed damsels are available for all Muslims, not just martyrs. It is in the Islamic Traditions that we find the 72 virgins in heaven specified: in a Hadith (Islamic Tradition) collected by Al-Tirmidhi (died 892 AD) in the BOOK of Sunan (volume IV, chapters on The Features of Paradise as described by the Messenger of Allah [Prophet Muhammad], chapter 21, About the Smallest Reward for the People of Paradise, (Hadith 2687). The same hadith is also quoted by Ibn Kathir (died 1373 CE ) in his Quranic commentary (Tafsir) of Surah Al-Rahman (55), verse 72: "The Prophet Muhammad was heard saying: 'The smallest reward for the people of paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from Al-Jabiyyah [a Damascus suburb] to Sana'a [Yemen]'."

An Hamas spokesman correctly uses the word martyr (shahid) and not suicide bomber, since those who blow themselves up almost daily in Israel and those who died on September 11 were dying in the noblest of all causes, Jihad, which is an incumbent religious duty, established in the Quran and in the Traditions as a divine institution, and enjoined for the purpose of advancing Islam. While suicide is forbidden, martyrdom is everywhere praised, welcomed, and urged: "By the Being in Whose Hand is my life, I love that I should be killed in the way of Allah; then I should be brought back to life and be killed again in His way..."; "The Prophet said, 'Nobody who enters Paradise will ever like to return to this world even if he were offered everything, except the martyr who will desire to return to this world and be killed 10 times for the sake of the great honour that has been bestowed upon him'." [Sahih Muslim, chapters 781, 782, The Merit of Jihad and the Merit of Martyrdom.]

Eternal erection and virginity
Modern apologists of Islam try to downplay the evident materialism and sexual implications of such descriptions, but, as the Encyclopaedia of Islam says, even orthodox Muslim theologians such as al Ghazali (died 1111 AD) and Al-Ash'ari (died 935 AD) have "admitted sensual pleasures into paradise". The sensual pleasures are graphically elaborated by Al-Suyuti (died 1505 AD), Quranic commentator and polymath. He wrote: "Each time we sleep with a houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [ie Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetising vaginas."
BOYS.

Homosexuality was and is widely practised in Islamic countries. To please the homosexuals among his followers he promised them pre-pubescent boys in Paradise. So after committing plunder, loot, rape and murder in this life, the followers of Islam get "rewarded" by untouched virginal youths who are fresh like pearls.

(QURAN 52:24): "And there will go round boy-servants of theirs, to serve them as if they were preserved pearls."

(QURAN 56:17): "They will be served by immortal boys."

(QURAN 76:19): "And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls."

It is common in Arabic poetry to glorify homosexuality, take their famous poet Abu Nuwas:

O the joy of sodomy!
So now be sodomites, you Arabs.
Turn not away from it--
therein is wondrous pleasure.
Take some coy lad with kiss-curls
twisting on his temple
and ride as he stands like some gazelle
standing to her mate.
A lad whom all can see girt with sword
and belt not like your LovePeddler who has
to go veiled.
Make for smooth-faced boys and do your
very best to mount them, for women are
the mounts of the devils

One of the reasons Nietzsche hated Christianity was that it "made something unclean out of sexuality", whereas Islam, many would argue, was sex-positive. One cannot imagine any of the Church fathers writing ecstatically of heavenly sex as al-Suyuti did, with the possible exception of St Augustine before his conversion.

In our Western world where many scientist purportedly believe in Evolution when in fact they do not inside, it is reported that when confronted with a question on this dichotomy of mind, their usual answer is: "I must believe in Evolution and reject Christianity for Christianity limits my sex life".

It seems then that this promise of sensual happiness and sexual bliss in paradise, not only is the motivator for the Islamic terrorists but it may even be a motivator for our secular evolutionists to join the rank of Islam.

http://www.albatrus.org/english/religions/islam/72virgins_and_boys.htm
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by kilokeys(m): 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
these brutes are allies with boko haram.. see proof below..

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by winner01(m): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
shakaz: '' What on earth is wrong with muslims'' ahh '' Muslims are terrorists'' .. Well that's the typical stereotype the west expects the world to showcase... Well the good news is that while the people practising the religion might be imperfect, the religion is 100% perfect . I'm proud to be a muslim anytime anyday.

P.s: Mr Qouter, My Name is Kaz and I'm not a terrorist.
I have good muslim family and friends and also there are good people and bad people,,,but I strongly disagree that
1). A religion that promises its followers virgins in paradise (means that its god and other heavenly beings engage in erottic activities 24/7)..end result-Violence
2). A religion that supports child marriage because at that time a young girl obviously can't decide for herself and also it leads to traumatised young girls commiting violent acts (I'm sure u won't give out ur 8 year old sister to an alhaji for marriage)
3). A religion that declares a state as islamic and forces infidels to live by its ethics or die (though some still say "there is no compulsion"wink
Declaring a state as islamic itself is enough compulsion, restricting freedom of worship is compulsion etc (and some friends will tel me, if they can't abide by sharia, they should leave their country of origin) that is also compulsion...condenming to death for apostasy is compulsion...pushing for sharia law is also compulsion (not that this singular act sparked up a religious uproar in Nigeria, imagine if traditional herbalists pushed for their laws in some parts of the country)....Note; with the overwhelming populations of christians in this world, no country has been declared christianic..(If there is truly love and peace in a religion, you should happily accept unbelievers into your midst with the hope of leading them to paradise)
4). A religion from which the quote emanates "unto you your religion and unto me is mine"....meaning that I should stick to my religion, meaning that those who are not "fortunate" enough to be born into islam are destined for eternal condemnation already, meaning that as you have been told to stick to yours and I stick to mine ,you can't out of love try to lure me to the "right path"...That is hatred, violence, wickedness, self centredness and primitive.
5). A religion that supports polygamy which in 99% of cases results in violence...(If not, show me a woman that is willing to share her home PEACEFULLY with another)...God created Adam and Eve(not Eves). And that is the model of our creator not some distasteful and intimate desire that a prophet "who claimed to hear from God" used to satisfy his desires in his days
6). A religion that has numerous violent and hate verses against infidels (and which terrorists stand by)
7). I ddnt even know this, I was watching African magic yoruba the other day and a husband after eating his wife meal said ;"even though islam permits the stoning of women if they don't cook well and perform their wife activities according to sharia etc,"..mehn, this is not peace and love
cool. A religion that seeks for the slightest platform to blame islamic terrorism on. Some even compare israel to islamic terrorism (trying to balance the books by saying that terrorism is in every religion) without realising that a prophet "who claimed to hear from God" had forcefully slew and converted many jews to his faith and thereby making israel more of an islamic country than a christian country (2.1% of israelites are christians as of today,16.8 % are muslims, google is your friend)
9). A religion that hates the only middle eastern country (israel) where there is really no compulsion.
10). A religion that believes in the coming of the anti-christ (not anti-mohammed) and still fail to acknowledge the christ...also a religion that believes in the only immaculate birth of a being (after adam) and have been led to believe that its normal.
11). A religion whose moderate followers chose to neglect the harsh and cruel sharia laws (if not, abeg cut your brothers hands off if he steals)...and obey the rational ones....( While many terrorists abide by the whole laws and are termed extremists

IS OBVIOUSLY FAR FROM PERFECT
There are good muslims just as there are good people...I have nothing against islam but I definately have something against deceit, violence and terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tonychristopher: 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
THE 10 MOST DIABOLICAL EVIL TEACHINGS IN ALL HUMAN HISTORY

Unlike David Letterman who starts his Top 10 List from Number 10, we will start from number 1.

Following are the 10 most evil teachings in history that surprisingly are divine teachings of Islamic God Allah. Obviously, Islam's Allah was not the God, whom the pre-Islamic Arabs used to worship as their God, but was the alter-ego of Muhammad.

Every word of the Quran was Muhammad's own, which he put on the tongue of his imaginary friend Allah (AKA Muhammad). Islam is out and out fraudulent. (For detailed explanation of each teaching go to islamreform net

Most evil teaching # 1: Islam's paradise of evil, demented, depraved sexual perversity

Verse 9:111 – Muslim's passport to paradise

"Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph."

Islam teaches that if Muslims slay or are slain (kill or are killed) in the service of God, i.e. Jihad, they are guaranteed accession to Allah's paradise of depraved sexual perversity. Islam's Paradise is filled with whorish virgins possessing voluptuous breasts and lustrous eyes. Muslims, blessed with an access to Paradise, will have 72 such virgins to engage in incessant copulation. Furthermore, a Muslim's surest way of getting a passport to Paradise, says Allah, is to get slain while trying to kill the kafirs. The Quran is no more a holy book than Playboy, Penthouse, and Hustler are holy books. Indeed, the Quran is worse in that it incites unrestrained murder of infidels.

Most evil teaching # 2: Kill the infidels wherever you find them

Quran 9:5 (the infamous verse of the sword inciting mass murder):

"Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

Verse 9:5 teaches Muslims to commit mass-murder. The kafirs must either convert to Islam, who would keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate (zakat), or be murdered. Command for unconditional slaying of humans, God's own creations, by other humans – when presented as a sacred teaching of the almighty Creator – becomes a most evil teaching.

It is needless to say that such teachings never came from the God.

Most evil teaching # 3: Extortion Verse 9:29:

"Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low."

Here, Allah the Islamic God commands Muslims to attack and kill the so-called 'people of the book' (i.e. Jews and Christians), until they are defeated and submitted to the supremacy of Islam and, in willing humiliation, pay jizya (submission) tax to Muslims. Like verse 9:5, 9:29 is a call to mass murder and extermination. Only Hitler had openly instructed his followers to exterminate the Jews so completely. When such a teaching is presented as a teaching of the Creator of the Universe, it becomes extremely evil.

Most evil teaching # 4: Verse 5:32/5:33 – verse of barbaric cruelty

In order to portray Islam as a wonderful religion, Muslim taqqiyah tacticians, including President Obama, will always quote the verse 5:32, which says, "We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind."

Verse 5:32 is a teaching of mass extermination and genocide. When President Barrack Obama gave his speech in Cairo, he quoted from Verse 5.32 "whosoever killeth a human being, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind."

Isn't this a wonderful teaching from a wonderful God worthy of quotation by the President? Wait a moment while I grab my handkerchief and clear the tears from my eyes. It is just such a beautiful teaching. "whosoever killeth a human being, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind." Only a true God could create such a teaching of love. Could provide such guidance for mankind. A divine, timeless teaching worthy of a divine, timeless God.

But wait a moment. The President did not quote Verse 5:32 correctly. He left out a most important part of the teaching. God has created in his infinite wisdom two exceptions to his teaching." whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind," We can killeth a human being for manslaughter and corruption in the earth and it will not be the killing of all mankind.

And what does the exception "corruption in the land" mean. All human beings who do not convert to Islam have declared war on Islam and Allah, are a danger to Allah, and therefore have created corruption in the land and must be murdered. All Apostates of Islam by rejecting Islam are creating corruption in the land. Muslim women who demand equality with men are creating corruption in the land. All Muslim girls who refuse to obey their fathers by adopting Western culture are creating corruption in the land. And on and on.

President Obama quoted Verse 5:32 in his Cairo speech as a symbol of the wonderful, wonder of Islam. The President quoted a teaching that justifies the mass murder of 305,000,000 Americans who are non-Muslim. This is a teaching of madness masquerading as a teaching of love. And how are the kafirs to be murdered for making "corruption in the land." Read the following Verse 5:33

Verse 5:33 says:

"The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom;"

Teachings as contained in this verse – "they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land" – are cruel and barbaric in nature. When those teachings are presented as God's, it becomes extremely evil, no better than those Hitler had committed.

Most evil teaching # 5: Verse 65.4 -- Allah's teaching of pedophilia

Quran 65:4 says:

"And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed divorce period), if you have doubts (about their periods), is three months, and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death]. And for those who are pregnant (whether they are divorced or their husbands are dead), their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is until they deliver (their burdens) (give birth) and whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make his matter easy for him."

The most important duty of any species is the care and protection of its young. The prime duty of mankind is to raise children in a safe and caring environment, so they can progress into responsible adults. There is no worse crime than the sexual abuse and exploitation of children. But verse 65:4 clearly approves marriages and sexual copulation with pre-pubescent little girls, who haven't started menstruating yet. And Muhammad at the age of 50 duly complied with this sanction of Allah by marrying his niece Aisha, only 6 years old.

This is an extremely evil teaching. Allah is a pedophile monster.

Most evil teaching # 6: Verse 33:50 – sanctioning unrestrained slavery and rape

Verse 33.50 says:

"O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those [slaves] whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her – specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful".

The term "possessions of the right hand" mean slaves. It is expressly stated that Muhammad's slaves, which he attained as a share of the captives in raiding infidels communities, were actually given to him by Allah Himself. And Allah also makes raping them halal for Muhammad (and his Muslim followers).

The verse also gives a special privilege to Muhammad to marry as many wives as he desires, beyond the restriction of four wives for ordinary Muslims. When God's teachings encourage a people to wage wars to capture the women for raping as well as encourages His holy prophet to engage in unrestrained marriage for sexual gratification, there can't be a teaching as evil as this in such matters.

Most evil teaching # 7: Quran's Sanction of Wife Beating

Quran 4:34:

"Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

A Muslim woman is the property of her husband. A Muslim husband has the legal right and religious obligation to beat a wife if she disobeys him, is disloyal to him or simply does not please him. The concept of wife abuse does not exist in Islam. There is no concept of martial rape. A Muslim woman cannot refuse sex with her husband. According to Islamic law, a husband may strike his wife for any one of the following four reasons:

She does not attempt to make herself beautiful for him (i.e. "let's herself go"wink

She refuses to meet his sexual demands

She leaves the house without his permission or a "legitimate reason"

She neglects her religious duties

Any of these are also sufficient grounds for divorce. These are evil affronts to the idea of equality and dignity of women – very evil teachings, indeed.

Most evil teaching # 8: Allah takes a shares of plundered booty

Quran 8:41

"And know that out of all the booty that ye may acquire (in war), a fifth share is assigned to Allah, - and to the Messenger, and to near relatives, orphans, the needy, and the wayfarer, - if ye do believe in Allah and in the revelation We sent down to Our servant on the Day of Testing, - the Day of the meeting of the two forces. For Allah hath power over all things."

This verse was revealed about how the booty captured in wars – such as after attacking and mass-slaughtering the Jews of Banu Quraiza – would be distributed. And most horribly the Islamic Allah Himself claims a share of the booty along with His prophet. God is the Creator of everything in the Universe. When that God encourages some people to attack and mass-murder others, so He Himself can take a share from the wealth captured from those murder people – no evil can get higher than this.

Most evil teaching # 9: Verse 24:2 – Allah is a barbarian

Adultery and fornication must be punished by flogging with a hundred stripes

Quran 24:2 says:

"The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication, -- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by God, if ye believe in God and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment."

This verse says that Muslims must not have mercy on people, who commit adultery or fornication, and punish them brutally with 100 lashes in public. However, since other verses in the Quran specifically allow men to have sex slaves, the horrible crime of serial rape against a non-Muslim woman is not considered adultery or fornication and would not be punished as the woman would be considered God-given concubine.

What kind of person could flog a woman 100 times for having sex with the man she loves? On the other hand, Islamic God, evil as He is, allows men to force sex upon their unwilling wives (verse 4:34). Undoubtedly the God of Islam is out and out barbaric to sanction evil teachings such as these.

Most evil teaching # 10: Teachings of torture, enslavement, beheading cruelty, eye-for-eye …..

There is a gigantic tie for the tenth most evil teaching. There are 3,990 teachings of the Quran that are equally evil. All these teachings are immoral depravity. Not being words/teachings of Moral Perfection - the Quran is not Moral Perfection and therefore not from God, therefore Allah is not God but the AntiGod and Muhammad is no prophet. Following is a very small sample of further Quranic depravity.

TORTURE

Quran 22:19-22: "fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" "for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods"

SLAVERY

Quran 2.178: "O you who believe! retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the slain, the free for the free, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female, but if any remission is made to any one by his (aggrieved) brother, then prosecution (for the bloodwit) should be made according to usage, and payment should be made to him in a good manner; this is an alleviation from your Lord and a mercy; so whoever exceeds the limit after this he shall have a painful chastisement."

You kill one of my slaves, females or free man and I'll kill one of your slaves, females or free man.

BARBARIC CRUELTY

Quran 5:38: "Cut off the hands of thieves, whether they are male or female, as punishment for what they have done-a deterrent from God: God is almighty and wise." 39 "But if anyone repents after his wrongdoing and makes amends, God will accept his repentance: God is most forgiving and merciful."

EYE FOR EYE

Quran 5:45: "And We prescribed for them therein: The life for the life, and the eye for the eye, and the nose for the nose, and the ear for the ear, and the tooth for the tooth, and for wounds retaliation. But whoso forgoeth it (in the way of charity) it shall be expiation for him. Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed such as wrong-doers."

BEHEADING

Quran 8.12: "Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

There are 75 teachings of beheading in Quran.

SLAUGHTERING

Quran-8:67: "It is not for any prophet to have captives until he hath made slaughter in the land. Ye desire the lure of this world and Allah desireth (for you) the Hereafter, and Allah is Mighty, Wise." (Allah insisting Prophet to kill all the prisoners, and should not keep any surrendered prisoners alive until He (Prophet) occupied entire Arabia.)

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/195861
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Reference(m): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: idupaul was right. D US gave d IS training and arms to fight assad , now the monster they created is out of hand right now and hunting d US themselves. I'm happy that this is happening cos the world wil knw why assad was fighting without looking back. Now they can now help assad if they want to defeat isis. D US shldnt trust even d Free syrian army rebel grp cos they'r all the same to isis.

This is too simplistic and you must read more. Assad is a shiite and has led a predominantly shiite dominated government in a sectionally balanced country. ISIS is a fundamentalist sunni sect who view themselves as liberators wherever sunnis are under tribute whether in Syria or Iraq, countries weakened by internal conflict with the objective of a greater sunni caliphate across the mid east. So they appeal to a lot of folks there such as the Saudi's who wash them with cash in exchange for peace in their own kingdoms and the pleasures of seeing the shiite empire quake - the persians, Iran I mean.

It was strictly sectarian but America has poured water on a fuel fire and it is going out of control just like Bin Laden reloading. Osama was a soviet problem before america nosed in making it a global problem.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by winner01(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
lastpage:

*"Kids" are humans under the age of 16yrs (or 18yrs in some countries). Opposite is adult! Watch the Palestinian conflict videos and tell me if truly, "IF" Israel has not been killing "Palestinian KIDS"?

*There are 'kids' in all countries...... and when they grow up, they become adults like Foley or the Terrorist...but not all of them become a TERRORIST or a Journalist

*All Palestinians are NOT terrorist, so why advocate that Israel should wipe all of them off the face of the earth? It might interest you to know that your "world renowned Pastor Benny Hinn" is also a Palestinian by BIRTH (Google it if you doubt me)... and does that make Benny Hinn a terrorist as well, going by your own wisdom/or lack of it/foolishness?

*Does this example not show you clearly that "all of those Kids" DONT grow up to become people like the executioners of James Foley?

* And even more troubling is that you did not take time to "read-up" on the origins of this devilish ISIS group!
Are you not aware that this group and similar groups like Al Quds, were trained and funded by the same America and Saudi Arabia and Quatari partners, to do their "dirty killings and regime over-throw" in the Middle East? From Iraq, to Afghanistan, to Pakistan, to Syria and Iran!
Just take Syria and Ukrain as the latest example of supplying deadly weapons to the "GOOD TERRORIST".....to overthrow governments they dont like!
In a few years time, these same terrorist "may" become one of this executioners of James Foley!
Who do you then blame? The terrorist or those who provide the weapons and support for them?

In as much as l find such killings very revolting, l am amazed when l see a "Farmer who plants Onions and when it is harvest time, he "screams" that Holy Jezzuz, l was expecting to reap Honey Corns on my plantation"! shocked shocked shocked
What goes round.... will ALWAYS come around eventually! You reap what you sow.....
So, lets start sowing "good' so that we will have nothing else to reap except "good"

.....and to think over a hundred people clicked "likes" for this your crazy generalization! WTF is wrong with using our brain for God's sake?
I am afraid for the future of Nigeria if this is the way our "Youths", our future, think... without any effort at trying to dig into the truth!

Lastpage!
the isreal you are talking about is more of an islamic country than a christian country (2.1% christians, 16.8% muslims) thanks to a prophet who slew and forcefully converted many jews to his faith....otherwise, christians are not permitted to retaliate (fight for God) even if hamas fire bombs first or whatever they do...
I bet that if the Nigerian govt. was trying to conquer the U.S with the use of force at all costs for whatever reason...people like you will advocate for a dialogue and not force irrespective of U.S's ridiculous demands simple cos many Nigerian lives will be lost.
Hamas sees its people dying in numbers and keeps on firing at isreal knowing fully well that it can't conquer them, rejecting more than 5 cease fire proposals from other islamic countries and U.N...jus to ensure that its people keep dying and hopefully world powers can take legal action against isreal...hamas building underground tunnels instead of developing its state is in itself a sign that it does not care about its people.....kids should not be killed but they should not be controlled by terrorists either...I stand for peace.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Onyediv: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=kunlesehan]These days when we hear 'Islam'...just one thought comes to mind...
Lol! Sooo true...
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Abuklaw(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
publicenemy:

I have no time for a terrorist like you
your handle says it all. I have no bone to pick with a public enemy.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by McLuhan(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Islam is without doubt the greatest force for evil in the world today. Mention any other modern religion whose adherrents behead people in the name of their God. I find it perplexing that any sensible person could profess a religion that breeds so much violence and bloodshed. I wonder how the so-called moderate Muslims feel when they hear the daily stories of how their fellow faithful are bombing churches, slaughtering men, molesting and enslaving women, and generally wrecking and pillaging the world, all in the name of Allah. Islam is an unmitigated disaster and the forces behind it must be demonic.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Caseless: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Reference:

This is too simplistic and you must read more. Assad is a shiite and has led a predominantly shiite dominated government in a sectionally balanced country. ISIS is a fundamentalist sunni sect who view themselves as liberators wherever sunnis are under tribute whether in Syria or Iraq, countries weakened by internal conflict with the objective of a greater sunni caliphate across the mid east. So they appeal to a lot of folks there such as the Saudi's who wash them with cash in exchange for peace in their own kingdoms and the pleasures of seeing the shiite empire quake - the persians, Iran I mean.

It was strictly sectarian but America has poured water on a fuel fire and it is going out of control just like Bin Laden reloading. Osama was a soviet problem before america nosed in making it a global problem.
if this is true, then i'm sure u've not heard that the same saudi gave lebanon(a shiite govt+hizbollah) $1billion to fight isis recently. They all seem to b on d same page on the issue...that not withstanding, they created this monster hunting everybody right now.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ramon92: yeah sure, the killing was brutal, agreed. But I reasoned based on the fact that they - American govt - has committed so many grave atrocities,all over the world in general.

Take this Iraq as an example, those monsters were created by them. Bombing innocent civilians, leaving the masses in penury, etc and it's those journalists that cover up their crimes. Now it's those same peasants and helpless civilians they brainwash, train, arm and fund. What's worse than that??

Edit: the power brokers just agitated the animals already present in them. Read their statements, they are after anything American..

Call it a little bit of karma, you can't eat your cake and have it..

I get your point. But the cycle of violence must somehow be stopped. This can only happen when we choose not to repay evil for evil; when people choose to act above certain base instincts . We should seek to ensure ethical practices in every sphere of our world.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by moneybag007(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
I ̤̣̈̇f I'm not mistaken, this will b my 7th account on nairaland and all of them were MoneyBag(with numbers as d suffixes)... I lost d last 1 when nairaland was hacked den... i̶̲̥̅̊ dunno I ̤̣̈̇f you've even heard of nairaland den...L̳̿Ö̤̣̇ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́Ö̤̣̇L̳̿.

It's good 2 c I've got a moniker-sake here anyways...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) / WWII Bomb Uncovered In Dresden, Police Evacuating 3,300 Residents / Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.