Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous And Want You Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous And Want You Back (1658 Views)

How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous - Tricks To Make Him Insanely Jealous / Making your ex Boyfriend jealouS. / How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous And Want You Back by Christabels: 1:31am On Aug 20, 2014
I'm from Ontario, Canada, my ex boyfriend broke up with me three months ago and now in a relationship with another girl. A friend of mine directed me to you, saying you have helped a lot of persons in getting back their ex husbands and lovers. I really want you to help me get my ex boyfriend back because without him it's like i cant live, he always complains I'm too jealous or keep clingy into his affairs. I saw a lipstick stain on his T-shirt when i was doing his laundry and when i confronted him he blew up. Please i need your help. Thank you
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous And Want You Back by Tiemo(m): 1:32am On Aug 20, 2014
- Have you followed the no contact rule for at least a month?

- Have you regained your emotional strength and no longer a mess as you were because of the breakup?

- Have you made a few positive changes in your life that can bring you some sense of fulfillment?

- You are positively sure that getting back together with your ex boyfriend is a good decision.

- Have you gone on at least one date during applying the no contact rule.

- Have you accepted the fact that even if you have your ex back, you will be fine since there are endless opportunities in the world to find love and happiness.
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous And Want You Back by bablononi(m): 1:55am On Aug 20, 2014
undecided

Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous And Want You Back by harffie(m): 4:30am On Aug 20, 2014
Thought you mentioned you broke up......so why tf are you doing his laundry......
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous And Want You Back by rawpadgin(m): 5:05am On Aug 20, 2014
my dear, mafacker never loved u so move on with or life

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? / Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. / Where Do Our Ladies Nowadays Belong To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.