Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous - Tricks To Make Him Insanely Jealous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous - Tricks To Make Him Insanely Jealous (2204 Views)

I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous / Making your ex Boyfriend jealouS. / How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous - Tricks To Make Him Insanely Jealous by IncomeClass: 12:56am On Sep 04, 2014
If you can't get over the fact that your ex is walking around looking like he does not care a bit about you and you want to make him extremely jealous then take a look at these tips that are guaranteed to make him sit up and take notice of you all over again. He will become insanely jealous at the thought of you having the time of your life!

Get a new wardrobe and show off!
You looked good when you were with him - now is the time to look sensational and hot! Let him feel surprised, angry and frustrated to find out that you are looking better than ever! Get in shape and wear clothes that emphasize your beautiful body. He will get jealous to think of another man enjoying your company looking as you do!

Make new friends and socialize
The trick is to make a whole lot of new friends. You need to come out of your shell and work on your personality. Walk, talk and dress in a different manner so as to attract as many men as possible. Be exciting company and go out a lot. When your ex sees you socializing so much and having fun he is bound to get jealous.

Go out of town with some friends
Remember how much you and your ex enjoyed those trips out of town! If you can make him aware of the fact that you are going to be spending some time out of town with a friend he is going to imagine all sorts of things and get terribly jealous. The very thought of you having a ball at the beach or cuddling up with another guy in a chalet on the ski slopes is enough to drive him insane with jealousy.

Hook up with a really attractive guy
All you have to do is get friendly and hook up with a guy who does not only have superstar looks but is also way above par in everything else. One glance at you in the company of this elegant, suave and sophisticated Adonis will make him unbearably jealous.

Become Miss Popular and bask in the admiration
Have a lot of friends. He probably expects you to be sitting alone at home feeling sorry for yourself because of the break up. Well, prove him wrong and become one of the most popular girls around. Don't be intimidated by others and bask in the admiration of the opposite sex. He is sure to get jealous.

Get hitched and flaunt your new ring!
One sure way to get him terribly jealous that it has all worked out for you in the end is to get engaged and flaunt your beautiful diamond ring for all to see! The fact that you have been successful in finding love after all will make him really jealous!

Get invited to all the major "happening" events!
Of course if he is expecting you to be disillusioned and unhappy because of the breakup he will not expect you to be out there in the world having the time of your life! Get invited to all the main parties and see how jealous he gets at the thought of you enjoying your self in a social whirl while he is stuck at home!

Now you can stop your break up or lover’s rejection...even if your situation seems hopeless! Visit How Do I Make My Ex Fall in Love with Me Again

There are specific techniques that will show you exactly what to do and what to say to get your ex lover back in your arms- Especially if you are the only one trying... Visit Can You Be Friends with Your Ex Boyfriend

Looking for love and dating can be challenging. Discuss your dating problems on our forum. We can help you find a great loving relationship! Go to: http://www.relationshiptalkforum.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_uLBzE9b4o

How to Make Your Ex Desire You Again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous - Tricks To Make Him Insanely Jealous by Olsoo(m): 1:10am On Sep 04, 2014
Yeah. Sounds cool you know,but what do you get in the end? Making your ex jealous uhn? smh.
Why on earth would i waste a reasonable second or minute of my life trying to make someone jealous? undecided When i have success and better dreams to chase.
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous - Tricks To Make Him Insanely Jealous by wilbertchaniwa1: 1:14am On Sep 04, 2014
Does this really work
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous - Tricks To Make Him Insanely Jealous by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 04, 2014
Nawa Op. I think say u wan gimme one otumorkpo wey I go use strike am down, I no know say na like dis. Haba
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous - Tricks To Make Him Insanely Jealous by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 04, 2014
Who has the time to be making one useless guy jealous?

Once we are done,we are done hes no longer a part of my life.
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous - Tricks To Make Him Insanely Jealous by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay: Nawa Op. I think say u wan gimme one otumorkpo wey I go use strike am down, I no know say na like dis. Haba
Lol funy
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous - Tricks To Make Him Insanely Jealous by bercarray(m): 1:56am On Sep 04, 2014
once we are done,so be it,if 2mao sef u becum first lady,who cares,and to me only a starter wld be jelous bt mature guys in a relatnshp u tnk they will be jealous U score f9
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous - Tricks To Make Him Insanely Jealous by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 04, 2014
Childish.

(1) (Reply)

Who's More Important, Your Best Friend Or Girlfriend ? / How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up / Falling Inlove With A Wh0re.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.