Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs (2132 Views)

Why Do We Have Hatred For Each Other? / Why The Hatred For Short People / Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by MarshRiley(m): 8:18am On Aug 20, 2014
I have to say this cos any time I see a lady with so much make-up,I feel disgusted
Why not enhance your looks naturallly instead of applying chemicals to your face,to be sincere I don't trip for ladies with make-up,I hate artificial and fake things,why decieve us that you are beautiful?
Some even go as far as using very expensive wigs.I was at a friends house recently and I saw her without her wig,was rili disappointed to say the least.
Abeg,we guys are always natural so pls try and be natural too,someone will always love you the way you are

3 Likes

Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by jideomowunmi(f): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2014
Speak for urself dude.... tongue tongue tongue...another man's food is another one's poison... undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by Vikky014(f): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2014
Op,u said u guys look natural?For whereso u mean u dnt wear perfume,cloth,& dnt use soap?if u use those things u r nt natural u also Make up

5 Likes

Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by MarshRiley(m): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2014
Vikky014: Op,u said u guys look natural?For whereso u mean u dnt wear perfume,cloth,& dnt use soap?if u use those things u r nt natural u also Make up
I don't wear perfume cos I dnt smell and of course why won't I use soap to bath? And as for clothe,do you want to see me walking around naked?you know none of this is makeup
Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by titoetal(m): 8:55am On Aug 20, 2014
I am 101% with you on the above subject. Apart from the health effects these additives have on humans, make-ups are number one turn off for me from ladies and am very strong that. For those that like it, na your choice o! na your choice o!!

2 Likes

Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by Tallesty1(m): 8:55am On Aug 20, 2014
Fake hair, fake lashes, fake nails, fake butt, fake collor, and your are praying God for a REAL MAN Devil is a liar.

On a serious note@OP, no one likes heavy make ups, it is disgusting. Some paint and draw their eye-brow like it is being sponsored by NIKE. Some look like an offspring of a pea-hen after they make up. Do you really need all that painting?

"Took a stranded girl home one night so she could pass a night and continue her journey the next day and after she came out from the shower I was like, how in heaven's sake did you get into my house??" this pure cheating.

I'm not saying making up is totaly wrong, just be moderate.

1 Like

Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by Rocktation(f): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2014
When are you guys going to realise that every single thing gurls do, is so NOT always for you?

5 Likes

Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2014
Does it change anything?

Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by farano(f): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2014
Who cares about what people think about me
Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by Dreyl(m): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2014
Rocktation: When are you guys going to realise that every single thing gurls do, is so NOT always for you?
Huh!
Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by Dreyl(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2014
farano: Who cares about what other people think about me
i don't care so swerve undecided
Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by ERCROSS(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2014
Rocktation: When are you guys going to realise that every single thing gurls do, is so NOT always for you?
hmmm.. I wish I cud jst close my eyes and agree to dis claim, only if it's true
not even diz make-up thingy part..
*in Bryan Adams voice*:: Everything u do... u do it for us... wink

1 Like

Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by Creamish(f): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2014
MarshRiley: I have to say this cos any time I see a lady with so much make-up,I feel disgusted
Why not enhance your looks naturallly instead of applying chemicals to your face,to be sincere I don't trip for ladies with make-up,I hate artificial and fake things,why decieve us that you are beautiful?
Some even go as far as using very expensive wigs.I was at a friends house recently and I saw her without her wig,was rili disappointed to say the least.
Abeg,we guys are always natural so pls try and be natural too,someone will always love you the way you are

U'd b lucky to see a babe (into make-up) who rily gives a damn bout ur opinion.. Looking good does not require anyonez approval. If u detest wat u see, look elsewhere. Uv got dat right u know.. smiley

7 Likes

Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by wasak(m): 9:13am On Aug 20, 2014
ERCROSS:

bro please agree to it. they mostly do it because of other girls. That's how they claim class and 'levels' ....although, it doesn't worth it... life's too short
Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2014
MarshRiley: I have to say this cos any time I see a lady with so much make-up,I feel disgusted

Guy, you had ur make-up on when you snapped your profile pix.
Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by MarshRiley(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2014
hifaif:

Guy, you had ur make-up on when you snapped your profile pix.
Guy chill,am not gay
Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by dytbabe: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2014
Hehehehehheheheh
Thread yi ma dun gan ni

Idowuogbo is addicted to fake nails
Oya come defend ur fingers
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by Rocktation(f): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2014
ERCROSS:

Lol. But it's true. We are the biggest critics of ourselves. So yeah, it can help in the silent competition against other females, lol..you just never know. Every dab on our cheeks is really not always intended to trap you. All we could need is a fleeting confidence boost to face the day even-- using deodorant only can make you act more confident around people, which of course is a sure way to fuel attraction...to men and women together and not necessarily a romantic one.
Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by Rocktation(f): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2014
wasak:

bro please agree to it. they mostly do it because of other girls. That's how they claim class and 'levels' ....although, it doesn't worth it... life's too short

You get the drift. But again, it isn't always so.
Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2014
MarshRiley:
Guy chill,am not gay

I never said you were.
Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by wasak(m): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2014
Rocktation:

You get the drift. But again, it isn't always so.

I'm in total concurrence with that.
Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by MarshRiley(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2014
hifaif:

I never said you were.
I don't do make up sha,I understand u do
Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2014
Creamish:

U'd b lucky to see a babe (into make-up) who rily gives a damn bout ur opinion.. Looking good does not require anyonez approval. If u detest wat u see, look elsewhere. Uv got dat right u know.. smiley

Shoo, na u get all this yansh shocked

1 Like

Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2014
dytbabe: Hehehehehheheheh
Thread yi ma dun gan ni

Idowuogbo is addicted to fake nails
Oya come defend ur fingers
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
My fingers, my choice, my life.

Op, GO AND DIEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by dytbabe: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Op, GO AND DIEEEEEEEEEEE

U don vex?
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by Houseofglam7(f): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2014
Madam Abeg gimme Black Opal concealer, and MAC lipstick and Mary Kay primer, Abeg no forget Bronzer and blush o.....Meanwhile, una get Ardell lashes?

1 Like

Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by MarshRiley(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2014
Houseofglam7: Madam Abeg gimme Black Opal concealer, and MAC lipstick and Mary Kay primer, Abeg no forget Bronzer and blush o.....Meanwhile, una get Ardell lashes?
You wan turn masqurade?
Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by Tymax(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2014
Story
Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by MarshRiley(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Op, GO AND DIEEEEEEEEEEE
Am too young to die ooo
Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by Houseofglam7(f): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2014
MarshRiley:
You wan turn masqurade?
I wan use am take selfie. grin
Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by marieolae(f): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2014
Another thread complaining about girls. When are you guys just gonna get over it. God created makeup for women to use to enhance their beauty so what is it. I understand some guys don't like excess makeup but haba..its not every single girl that packs mary kay on their face. And again I don't see how protesting on nairaland is gonna help anything really and truly.
Re: My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs by Anacksunamun: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2014
Houseofglam7: Madam Abeg gimme Black Opal concealer, and MAC lipstick and Mary Kay primer, Abeg no forget Bronzer and blush o.....Meanwhile, una get Ardell lashes?
Yet after all these, bĂ­tches will still be looking brighter than their future.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Progressive Perspective On How To Deal With Heartbreak(s) / Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed / Why R Nl Girls In A Rship Nd Nl Guys Single? Who Is Lyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.