Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty (5598 Views)

8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly / Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty by bilms(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2011
why do nigerian men treat their wives with so much hatred and cruelty but treat the woman outside like a queen,i don't get it.

guys don't take it personal here but am being frank with my question coz alot of married woman are crying and smiling same time
coz they have no choice,you are married to a man that neglet and treat u like u don't exist why?they will not take care of their homes, they are, never there for their wives prefer to spend time with women outside,provide more for them than their wives,pay more attension to gurls that are dating two or three men same time. A man that is blessed with a beautiful wife and kids,things are going well for you i believe u have been favoured by GOD,then your obligations are to love and cherish what GOD has given to you.The Bible does say in Galatians 6:7-8, “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. The Bible says in Song of Solomon 8:7, “Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.” There are many good reasons to get married: for companionship and friendship, to have children, and to satisfy your physical and emotional needs of love. These are all good reasons that God created for marriage. so why suffer and neglet the woman you ones told "i love you",she hardly sees her husband,he talks to his girlfriends in her presence not even a little respect for her,calls the shorts the way he likes like she does not exist,women can not commit adultery like the way men do it with free mind,why don't they value and treat their women with respect alot use culture to subdue them with the fact that they are men and is meant to be so,

WHAT IS THE BIG REASON SINCERE ANSWERS PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2011
who be this one.NAIJA woman never show u pepper yet.dey there dey talk grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty by Eiregirl(f): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2011
The reason that they are men is not a good enough reason. It's bull$hit actually. If you want to play around, DON'T GET MARRIED!!!!!! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty by 25omega(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2011
poster

don't generalize because you dont know every married Nigerian man. Just say you know some men who seem to treat their wives like trash.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty by Nayah(f): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2011
Poster, that's why I say generalizing can lead to mistakes because in some countries in Africa Nigerian are known to treat their women like Princess
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2011
OP what of those white men who chop their wives into tiny little pieces with axes just because of an arguement they had and throw the body inside the basement.Are those men worse than nigerian men?
Guy its not only nigerian men who have issues.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty by Nayah(f): 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2011
tom28:

OP what of those white men who chop their wives into tiny little pieces with axes just because of an arguement they had and throw the body inside the basement.Are those men worse than nigerian men?
Then you can get what your sisters feel when you generalize about them wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2011
tom28:

u mind am grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty by 195(f): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2011
lefulefu:

who be this one.NAIJA woman never show u pepper yet.dey there dey talk grin

GBAMMED!! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2011
Nayah:

He is even wrong in the sterotype.Nigerian men hardly treat women with cruelty and hatred.Now if he said nigerian men are liars and are decietful then i might have agreed with him on that sterotype because a good number are actually decietful cheesy.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty by Nayah(f): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2011
tom28:

He is even wrong in the sterotype.Nigerian men hardly treat women with cruelty and hatred.Now if he said nigerian men are liars and are decietful then i might have agreed with him on that sterotype because a good number are actually decietful cheesy.

loooooooool grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty by chale(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2011
WHY IS IT THAT EVERY ONE WHEN POSTING POSTS OF GUYS. U NEVER SEE D OPPOSITE. LOOK B4 U TALK OOOOOOO grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty by iice(f): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2011
^^On which NL have you been? lipsrsealed

There's always a choice. The issue is, how far is one willing to go for it.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty by InkedNerd(f): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2011
Nayah:

Gbam!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty by bilms(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2011
AS far as am concerned, i don't no about what white men do to their wives, I am not white. But i can see clearly what Naija men does to them.

But if white men do bad thing, must we compare ourselves to them? why should we judge everything we do to what white do?

Common guys

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty by Mynd44: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2011
The reason is cos most women here see marriage as a do or die affair. If your husband treats you like isht, then walk and leave his backside. Must you kill yourself cos of some guy with mental infections?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 21, 2011
bilms:

AS far as am concerned, i don't no about what white men do to their wives, I am not white. But i can see clearly what Naija men does to them.

But if white men do bad thing, must we compare ourselves to them? why should we judge everything we do to what white do?

Common guys
Did u not hear about the story around 1998 about a nigerian woman who was shot in the head by her belgian boyfriend over an arguement?.At least the worst the nigerian man would do is give the woman a dirty slap but if it was a white man and the woman pisses him off he had wring her neck and put her body in a bodybag while dumping it in the basement or burying the corpse in the garden.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty by Adaeze003(f): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2011
please dont generalise like that o. By God's grace my dad has never beaten up my mom b4 they've been married for close to 21 years now and their still going strong. It just takes the right man and the right woman and of course God to make a good marriage!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty by sexylogan(m): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2011
After marriage men change, women change. U marry ur hot gf, she becumz a mother, which is great, bt smthn her husband isnt prepard for. On the other hand, most men marry at a point in their lives when they're startin to climb the ladder, financially. A few yrs into marriage and he finally has the quid to go for outings with his friends n nt worri abt how little wil b left in his wallet. He's got a brand new SUV, a big Benz, a fat acct, and a wife whose social profile no longer fits pleasure covens. So wat does he do? Ur gues is as gud as mine. Moral of the tale: If you stil wanna play,dont get married!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty by bilms(m): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2011
good point there

(1) (Reply)

Share Some Good Words On This Valentine To Some One Special On Nairaland / See What These Male And Female Gorrilas Were Caught Doing(photo) / Is There Any Difference Between Using Condom And Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.