Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? (1635 Views)

7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. / LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) / Wrong Reasons Why Ladies Desperately Go Into Relationship/marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? by Onyiibazz: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Gooci: heart turtle nkor undecided

It's spelt throttle and not turtle! In a bid to ridicule the Op, you ended up exposing your own ignorance!
Re: Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Onyiibazz:

It's spelt throttle and not turtle! In a bid to ridicule the Op, you ended up exposing your own ignorance!

grin
Re: Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? by Onyiibazz: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Cabinbiscuit:

Me, I gentle, introverted and all... I'm far from a beast. And rather than date a gal for dating sake, I've never had a girlfriend. I will when I find someone I LOVE. No jokes... Person wey I fit marry if to say she no Bleep me up b4 I ready. cos the Bleep up can never come from me.

So OP, if everyone were like me, you wouldn't have had to make this post grin

Wow, for the first time am seeing someone that thinks the same way i do when it comes to the issue of girlfriends!
Re: Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Onyiibazz:

Wow, for the first time am seeing someone that thinks the same way i do when it comes to the issue of girlfriends!

Hehehe. no rushes bah? Girlfriend no be award.
Re: Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? by Gooci(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Onyiibazz:

seriously grin grin grin... thank God av learnt a new thing. tongue [size=14pt] THROTTLE [/size]
Re: Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? by Gooci(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Cabinbiscuit:

That moment you want to ridicule someone and ends up shaming yourself grin heart tortoise nko? grin
cheesy
Re: Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? by Onyiibazz: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
Gooci:
seriously grin grin grin... thank God av learnt a new thing. tongue [size=14pt] THROTTLE [/size]

Good, and always pay attention during your english classes to avoid future occurrences!

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? by Gooci(m): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Onyiibazz:

Good, and always pay attention during your english classes to avoid future occurrences!
i will..... just like i did now wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? by Lorlaahlozz: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
temigracie: ...my lady,wat r u thinking abt??
I don forget sef
Re: Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? by favourmic(m): 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
dytbabe:

Lmao
Buhahahhhaahahahahahahahaha
Why I go die for a man na
So he shld live with another woman abi

Olorun oni batemi je
Aiye dun je ju

I no fit die for any man
Mo sorry gan ni

Its normal to feel empty when that one u love decides to test the waters, bt my dear, u will live.

Bt come to think of it, I have undying love for my son, I can live n die for that boy
Kisses his forehead, I will love to live fo him so I can always wipe his tears
*sobs*

Chai woman, please who is the first person you first know? your man or your son? Remember your son or your daughter will find his/her way one day, and the last person standing is your love your man.
Re: Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? by dytbabe: 1:44am On Aug 21, 2014
favourmic:

Chai woman, please who is the first person you first know? your man or your son? Remember your son or your daughter will find his/her way one day, and the last person standing is your love your man.

No be only love
Abeg jst go with ur undiluted ife
Overrated shiit
cheesy grin
Re: Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? by favourmic(m): 1:53am On Aug 21, 2014
dytbabe:

No be only love
Abeg jst go with ur undiluted ife
Overrated shiit
cheesy grin

look at you, you think all mean are not moderated? pray before you fall in love, simple
Re: Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? by dytbabe: 2:05am On Aug 21, 2014
favourmic:

look at you, you think all mean are not moderated? pray before you fall in love, simple

Lmao
I don hear u
Infact I dey go carry my age n eni now
With my long tesbiu

Oshisko lopolopo
cheesy
Re: Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? by favourmic(m): 2:54am On Aug 21, 2014
dytbabe:

Lmao
I don hear u
Infact I dey go carry my age n eni now
With my long tesbiu

Oshisko lopolopo
cheesy

Sound men don show you other side of them.
Re: Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? by MisterLongman(m): 3:43am On Aug 21, 2014
Cabinbiscuit:

That moment you want to ridicule someone and ends up shaming yourself grin heart tortoise nko? grin
I think you are the one that end up shaming yourself...... The heart TURTLE he meant is in reference to the heart BRAKE.....
Re: Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? by MisterLongman(m): 3:46am On Aug 21, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: I think..
Keep Thinking
Re: Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2014
MisterLongman: I think you are the one that end up shaming yourself...... The heart TURTLE he meant is in reference to the heart BRAKE.....

and another cretin shames himself grin is it called turtle?
Re: Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love? by favourmic(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
MisterLongman: Keep Thinking

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Factual Differences Between Men And Women / Which Type Of A Guys Or Ladies You Which To Marry / I Asked Her Wat Her Pvssy Smells Lyk N She Stuffed A Used Socks In My Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.