Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) (3888 Views)

My Friend Is Scared Of Having a Boyfriend And Going Into Relationship / 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by DAVIYJONESS: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
My name is davijones I'm the man of list A.K.A the man of truth.

Apparently most guys go into relationship for socialization and sex.

There is always individual differences in any situation, different people with different ideas and opinion. Ladies tell us why you go into relationship

Cc lalasticlala

Ladies cc
Laveda
Sinaj
Prettythicksme
Jollyjoy
Punkyveer
Misspicy
Halfrica
Twaci
Humanbeing1st ( woman of list undecided)
Onila
Nikkylawve
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
Well, I can only speak For my Baby, PV.

She's in a relationship with me Because she Loves the way i make Her feel cheesy!!!
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

There is always individual differences in any situation, different people with different ideas and opinion. Ladies tell us why you go into relationship

Cc lalasticlala

Ladies cc
Laveda
Sinaj
Prettythicksme
Jollyjoy
Punkyveer
Misspicy
Halfrica
Twaci
Onila
to chop and clean mouthcheesycheesy
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by DAVIYJONESS: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Jollyjoy:
to chop and clean mouthcheesycheesy
be serious undecided

Chop what
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by adren(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
for connections..

1 Like

Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by DAVIYJONESS: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
adren:
for connections..

connection for what?
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
For companionship & to have someone hold you when the nights are unforgiving + cold.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Juxtified(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
We all know why they go into relationships - for financial security!
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
CUS OF BRAZILIAN HAIR.
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by onila(f): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
because I think hes cute

I wanna kiss his cute face all day
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Emilord(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
For the purposes of alleviating their poverty...lolz

For d purposes of be showered love and caring....not forgetting servicing the engine so that it won't knock
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by DAVIYJONESS: 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Emilord:
For the purposes of alleviating their poverty...lolz

For d purposes of be showered love and caring....not forgetting servicing the engine so that it won't knock
don't be insultive undecided the second paragraph maybe true thou.
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Lsofdk(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
i will just sit by and read comments
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Lsofdk(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:
For companionship & to have someone hold you when the nights are unforgiving + cold.
grin grin grin
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Young03(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
In sadiqs voice....chop n clean mouth....
Mine is to know if i will benefit from her
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by DAVIYJONESS: 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
onila:
because I think hes cute

I wanna kiss his cute face all day
do you love him at first instance?
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by DAVIYJONESS: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Young03:
In sadiqs voice....chop n clean mouth....

Mine is to know if i will benefit from her
only ladies we know ours undecided
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by DAVIYJONESS: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
CUS OF BRAZILIAN HAIR.
undecided
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by onila(f): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
do you love him at first instance?
yea but he has to be cute first
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by DAVIYJONESS: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
onila:
yea but he has to be cute first

Date naijaboy
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Ginaz(f): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
I went into this relationship for the companionship it provides, the open communication and the deep sense of belonging it brings.

and also, I went into it cos it motivates me to do my best, to be myself and above all, it tested the level of my honesty and maturity. it prepares me on how to be a good mother, a good wife and a supporter.

I went into it cos I am prepared to take it to the next level, to be the best mother and wife in the world.

I went into it cos I'm inlove.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

Cc lalasticlala

Ladies cc
Laveda
Sinaj
Prettythicksme
Jollyjoy
Punkyveer
Misspicy
Halfrica
Twaci
Onila
Nikkylawve

I do it to pagent my pain away then am out!!!!!!
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by DAVIYJONESS: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ginaz:
I went into this relationship for the companionship it provides, the open communication and the deep sense of belonging it brings.

and also, I went into it cos it motivates me to do my best, to be myself and above all, it tested the level of my honesty and maturity. it prepares me on how to be a good mother, a good wife and a supporter.

I went into it cos I am prepared to take it to the next level, to be the best mother and wife in the world.

I went into it cos I'm inlove.
shocked surprised

1 Like

Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Laveda(f): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nothing much . . But marriage isn't one of them tongue

I went into my current relationship cause he's cute, someone I can call my bestie. . Aww pampers me a lot . . . And yeah with him I'm always smiling. . .
And lastly. . To help when the nights are cold undecided
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Brytawon(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
From the research conducted on this thread, it shows women go in relationships for the same reason as men. undecided
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
No man is an island
We all need someone in our lives who we will share our feelings with
Someone to encourage us wen times r tough
Someone to call our own
Someone to hold
Someone to lend a shoulder to cry on wen we r down
Someone to tell us we r pretty even though we look ugly
Someone we can think of nd smile, dat yes he/she is mine
And someone to have SEX with grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
For companionship, love and support sad
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
To love someone so much other than my family..... For the love,for the purpose of nt being lonely during raining season grin
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Emodeee: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Harbosede02:
To love someone so much other than my family..... For the love,for the purpose of nt being lonely during raining season grin

harbosede, gv me ya attention na. See as u dey ma mind .
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Emodeee:

harbosede, gv me ya attention na. See as u dey ma mind .
oga....enough of all this stalking

what do u want??
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
I'm probably not mature enough for this thread grin

But mostly if the guy is reasonable and he reaallyyyyy wants me. Otherwise I can do without
Re: LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) by Emodeee: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Harbosede02:
oga....enough of all this stalking

what do u want??

u know what i want na. Who dey stalk u?
Follow me bk let's talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WHAT Will I Do.i Was Approach By A Prostitute / Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. / Pre-wedding Shoot :: Couple To Be Rock Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.