Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? (6430 Views)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
There are states in the far north, whose governors nobody ever hears about. They are the worst. States like kebbi, Katsina, jigawa, Yobe etc that's after d number one worst, ta Orji of abia state
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Kenai: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: bigot! Tiv, igala etc that ar ruling their states ar nothern minorities and they'r even more free than birom.

You sound pained. Did you make that assertion with the aid of a "freedom guage"? Try not to let your emotions get in the way when making a debate.
Anyway, I've said what I have to say on the issue. Plateau State has woken up, and is charting its own course. Not an appendage of Arewa any longer, and certainly not going to be so any time soon.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by balaclava: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: They go like this:
1.theodore orji - ABIA
2. Martin elechi -EBONYI
3. Emanuel Uduaghan- DELTA
4. Idris wada - KOGI
5. Jona jang - PLATEAU
6. Gabriel suswan - BENUE
7. Seidu Dakingari - KEBBI
8. Babangida Aliyu- NIGER
9. Suntai- TARABA
10. NYAKO- adamawa
11. Isah Yuguda- bauchi
12. Ramalan yero-kaduna
Ehn ehn... So Kogi even has a governor?
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Elnino4ladies: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Governor Gabriel suswam is d worst!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mynd44: Aregbesola......
aregbesola is an Islamic fundamentalist but definitely not the worst governor. TA Orji is
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by oyeludef(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nobleval: what has Fashola done for Lagos?....
if uv never been to lagos before he entered u will never understand. ojota nd oshodi r now places u can walk alone at night

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by oyeludef(m): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
Itoroetti:

fashola-tolling of federal roads

rauf- sponsoring of pilgrimage to sudan n saudi arabia

now i know u r igbo not d akwa ibom u claim

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Caseless: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kenai:

You sound pained. Did you make that assertion with the aid of a "freedom guage"? Try not to let your emotions get in the way when making a debate.
Anyway, I've said what I have to say on the issue. Plateau State has woken up, and is charting its own course. Not an appendage of Arewa any longer, and certainly not going to be so any time soon.
sms!
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Kenai: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: sms!
Sucking My Spunkk?
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Caseless: 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
balaclava:
Ehn ehn... So Kogi even has a governor?
they have one sick man like that.
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
oyeludef: if uv never been to lagos before he entered u will never understand. ojota nd oshodi r now places u can walk alone at night
u can walk alone in which ojota or oshodi alone at night? Oya no too much talk, walk along ojota or oshodi tonight alone and send us a selfish with timestamp and we will believe u
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Taraba that having be having a sick governor and an acting governor nko?
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by oyeludef(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
meforyou1: u can walk alone in which ojota or oshodi alone at night? Oya no too much talk, walk along ojota or oshodi tonight alone and send us a selfish with timestamp and we will believe u
what r u telling me? i alight from public transport in ojota at night without fear nd i can even wait till i am picked up by my family membrs. if u tried dat in 2005 u will b robbed nd molested

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kwara state gov abdulfatah Hamed, that man no get single project

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Caseless: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kenai:
Sucking My Spunkk?
*shrug my shoulder*
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Itoroetti(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
oyeludef: now i know u r igbo not d akwa ibom u claim

amenam oboho,sosongo...u've done well,thank u.i will never claim what i'm not.i'm nt igbo and have nothing to convince u about
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Zakkyoz: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
My state gov should be on top of the list. Idris Wada. He is even aware of his ineptitudes. This should be followed by suSWINE of Benue.
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by shevon: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Largas:
I repeat. Get enlightened and reject ignorance because it increases the level of your timidity!!!

Elechi has performed better than many Governors with his meagre monthly allocation.
Because his positive strides don't get much media attention doesn't mean he is as worse as you stated...
Please, express your opinion without reference to mine. I have a right to my opinion and I feel my opinion is none of your business and should not be a basis for your tantrums.
Even if I criticize him from now to thy kingdom come, it does not change the fact that he is still a governor and my opinion here will not be a basis for him to be impeached, so which one be your own?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by duni04(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
Itoroetti:

fashola-tolling of federal roads

rauf- sponsoring of pilgrimage to sudan n saudi arabia

Deep down inside in your heart you know this is bullshit but you just want your comment to cause controversy

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by vicadex07(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
comos:
wetin dey Lagos, is not the Lagos I am staying, or you want me to post pictures

Yes post pictures of the slums you are living in. When government finally comes over there with bulldozers, pls don't come to nairaland to come and cry. Simply go back to wherever hole you crawled from in the east.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by vicadex07(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
comos:
wetin dey Lagos, is not the Lagos I am staying, or you want me to post pictures
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by max20ebi: 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
1. Seriake Dickson ..... Bayelsa State
2. Adams Oshiomole ....Edo
3. Emmanuel Uduaghan Delta
4. Governor of Kogi State
5. Theodore Orji Abia

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Beync(f): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mayydayy: make nobody ever try drag this post with t.a orji(intentionaly wrote his initials in small letters)he is not a Noun.A Noun is the name of a person.Animal.Place or thing.
Any gov wen try drag this post with t.a orji.im pa.pa.
wen dis award go comot from abia sef go anoda place? Orji uzor kalu did nothin, t a orji is doing nothin. Ohakim don better pass d two of dem, at least em plant flowers for ewerri cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
shevon:
Please, express your opinion without reference to mine. I have a right to my opinion and I feel my opinion is none of your business and should not be a basis for your tantrums.
Even if I criticize him from now to thy kingdom come, it does not change the fact that he is still a governor and my opinion here will not be a basis for him to be impeached, so which one be your own?
Alright sire, Elechi has performed credibly well with Ebonyi's meagre monthly allocation.
If only you were enlightened enough, if only you surfed the net enough or visited the state to know what is obtainable there, then just perhaps you would not have made that useless post of yours.

You can call him the worst Governor on earth which he clearly isn't, you won't stop him from completing his tenure and numerous projects by next year.

EOD.
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
T.A Orji Takes the Award, T.A orji is the man that is making people prefer Orji Uzor Kalu
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by ume(m): 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
ziezy: That Ebonyi Man...what's his name again...yeh Martin Elechi ...nothing to show except for sm billion loan from world bank for what I donno ..
is not true you need to come to Ebonyi and see
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
The worst governor is Muktar Ramalan Yero of Kaduna State
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by celeron40(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ajimobi...OYO state...slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by OCTAVO: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ajimobi... Oyo state!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by ziezy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
ume: is not true you need to come to Ebonyi and see
name a plaz u ve seen him at work or worked sef ...I wz in ebonyi in June
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
There are no performance benchmarks so ideally, there's no worst or best performing governor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Lumyboi(m): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
yemaldo: Kwara state gov abdulfatah Hamed, that man no get single project

As in! D guy is in anoda category. Very passive gov. As gud as no gov

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TENSION!!! Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi Slapped By Sen. Oji Ogbuoji (pics) / Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC / Father Mbaka Drops Another Prophesy On Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.