Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? (6424 Views)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by DONADAMS(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Goat dey 4low dog drag chain??...ma state govenor wears d crown 4d worst governor...all sectors 4d state jas dey strike lik matches...suswan I hail thee!
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by moski5(m): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
J12: There are no performance benchmarks so ideally, there's no worst or best performing governor in Nigeria.

Check out Akwa ibom first
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Any attempted attempt to steal this position from T.A Orji will be handled by bakassi and the followers will be kidnapped while there properties will be taken over by Ochendu. This is wat happens when a man convicted of corruption is put in charge of a state.
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by deeobserver209(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
I see lots of pips spewing trash on this noble topic. No matter. I will like Op's next Topic to be: Who is the worsest Nairalander on Nairaland? That should get us rolling.
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by deeobserver209(m): 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kenai:

You sound pained. Did you make that assertion with the aid of a "freedom guage"? Try not to let your emotions get in the way when making a debate.
Anyway, I've said what I have to say on the issue. Plateau State has woken up, and is charting its own course. Not an appendage of Arewa any longer, and certainly not going to be so any time soon.
Well said. smiley That dude is just an apologist to Arewa Cult.
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: They go like this:
1.theodore orji - ABIA
2. Martin elechi -EBONYI
3. Emanuel Uduaghan- DELTA
4. Idris wada - KOGI
5. Jona jang - PLATEAU
6. Gabriel suswan - BENUE
7. Seidu Dakingari - KEBBI
8. Babangida Aliyu- NIGER
9. Suntai- TARABA
10. NYAKO- adamawa
11. Isah Yuguda- bauchi
12. Ramalan yero-kaduna

men u be bus driver?. see as u mention all d states Like say u dey all ways dey Thr....
no vex abeg

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by ba7man(m): 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
PDP Governors are leading in this aspect.

And this is as a result of the "Internal Democracy" they practice.

When clowns practice Internal Democracy, they end up electing Clowns. Anonymous.
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by TWEETFELLA: 12:06am On Aug 21, 2014
SUSWAN
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by JEITO: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2014
I rather vote for the best performing governors instead..

#forwardEverbackwardNever
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by shiffynaani(m): 12:08am On Aug 21, 2014
Nobleval: what has Fashola done for Lagos?....
hmm......jamb question:|
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by IGBOSON1: 12:21am On Aug 21, 2014
meforyou1: u can walk alone in which ojota or oshodi alone at night? Oya no too much talk, walk along ojota or oshodi tonight alone and send us a selfish with timestamp and we will believe u

^^^At bolded: That's 'selfie'!
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by ba7man(m): 12:29am On Aug 21, 2014
IGBOSON1:

grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by ideycraze: 5:13am On Aug 21, 2014
Nobleval: I live in Lagos....so what are you tryna prove?
Then you must be a blind man.
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Caseless: 5:45am On Aug 21, 2014
patmaine:

men u be bus driver?. see as u mention all d states Like say u dey all ways dey Thr....
no vex abeg
to tel u we'r for gud governance, we study all d states and their govnors. Who de work no de hide.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Caseless: 5:47am On Aug 21, 2014
IGBOSON1:

grin grin
u ar selfish with timestamp.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by hollandis(f): 5:53am On Aug 21, 2014
worst and performing does not go hand in hand
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by shevon: 6:56am On Aug 21, 2014
Largas:
Alright sire, Elechi has performed credibly well with Ebonyi's meagre monthly allocation.
If only you were enlightened enough, if only you surfed the net enough or visited the state to know what is obtainable there, then just perhaps you would not have made that useless post of yours.

You can call him the worst Governor on earth which he clearly isn't, you won't stop him from completing his tenure and numerous projects by next year.

EOD.

You are obviously high on cheap Ebola-vector bat soup. Try not to insult people and see if these ebola symptoms you are exhibiting will not clear off of you.
One more thing, I'm very much on ground in AI for the past 14years and have valid reasons to my opinion. So shove your 'enlightened' bigoted mind up where the sun don't shine and say things the way you see it without dragging others to where only you deserve to stay.
Have you a splendid day.
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 21, 2014
shevon:

You are obviously high on cheap Ebola-vector bat soup. Try not to insult people and see if these ebola symptoms you are exhibiting will not clear off of you.
One more thing, I'm very much on ground in AI for the past 14years and have valid reasons to my opinion. So shove your 'enlightened' bigoted mind up where the sun don't shine and say things the way you see it without dragging others to where only you deserve to stay.
Have you a splendid day.
shut your disgusting hole you shameless liar. What happened to the ocho udo city? What happened to the pipes being placed underground along presco-NNPC express-road? What happened to the unity bridges across various local governments in Ebonyi state? What about the express-way from presco-spera in deo? Express from spera-in-deo to Ikwo? Express from presco-PDP secretariat? What about the state library complex? What happened to the international market nearing completion? What of the 3rice mill clusters?

Dude, you are a shame!!!
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by internetpirate: 7:20am On Aug 21, 2014
J12: There are no performance benchmarks so ideally, there's no worst or best performing governor in Nigeria.

This is first sane person on this thread! Due to difference in scenarios, metrics, comparative advantage, financial positions, human capital etc, it is only fair to judge performance using benchmarks that acknowledge these variances! When you use such measures, Fashola's achievement may not look so colossal, and Serial Dickson will look like an utter failure!!! Akpabio may be celebrated, while Mimiko and Chime applauded!
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by shevon: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2014
Largas:
shut your disgusting hole you shameless liar. What happened to the ocho udo city? What happened to the pipes being placed underground along presco-NNPC express-road? What happened to the unity bridges across various local governments in Ebonyi state? What about the express-way from presco-spera in deo? Express from spera-in-deo to Ikwo? Express from presco-PDP secretariat? What about the state library complex? What happened to the international market nearing completion? What of the 3rice mill clusters?

Dude, you are a shame!!!

Imagine this irrelevant nonentity mentioning hand-me-down projects the lager inherited.
There is no need to join issues with an obvious diminutive brained slowpoke; she sure did a terrible number with you. (#youknowwho wink)
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2014
shevon:
Gibberish!!!

Refute my points or forever be ashamed.

Elechi is miles ahead of incompetency!!!
Deal with it, or die trying!!!
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
All governors past and present are WORST except DONALD DUKE and I'll manage chime and akpabio thou akpabio is an open thief!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Move To Limit Time For Appointing Ministers, Commissioners / I Think Atiku Won O / Sunday Igboho Acquires New Toyota Prado Worth N65m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.