Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,915 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh (24359 Views)

I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment / Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by B3sty(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
REST IN PEACE, DR.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by bornagain1509(f): 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
me self follow put my own.

sleep well mama.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by dahmie2013: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rest in peace doc, may God also protect ur family members.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Shine1177: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh RIP. Your rare contribution to humanity will ever remain with us all. Adieu.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by IdomaLikita: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
Duty is the Sublimest Word In Our Language!
Do Your Duty in all things!
You cannot do More!
And You Must Never Wish To Do Less
-Gen Robert Lee!

R.I.P Chief

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by seco4real: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
May your gentle soul rest in peace Ma ! Its very sad to hear this.. God knows the Best.. RIP
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by wirelessssss(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
You LIVED and still LIVE on!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by 1jboi: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
R I P DR.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
So sad, Tears in my ears, may your soul rest in perfect peace, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP to the true Nigerian Martyr
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by scholes23(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
For the brave effort u made towards humanity, risking your life for others to be saved is enough to qualify u as a RARE GEM. When u were born , u cried and the whole world rejoiced but now that ur gone, the whole world is crying but we know ur rejoicing with the Choirs Of Angels In Heaven.
GOD BE WITH YOU TILL WE MEET AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Kassidy90(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
I salute your courage n selflessness service to humanity, may your soul rest in everlasting peace ....insha Allah..

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by kobonaire(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP.
Our thoughts and prayers with your family too
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by retepmurt(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP Doctor
My deepest and heartfelt commiserations goes to ur family.
U are indirectly one of the victims lost as a result of the ongoing strike embarked on by Nigerian Doctors under the aegis of NMA,u made ursef as a sacrifice to avert the death of several young doctors who could hve attended to Mr Sawyer in a Teaching hospital had it been NMA was not on strike.
History will never forget u and u have made a niche in the HALL OF FAME.
Adieu Dr Ameyo Adadevoh!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by McLuhan(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
Fading away like the stars of the morning,
Losing their light in the glorious sun:
Thus would we pass from the earth and its toiling
Only remembered by what we have done.

Only the truth that in life we have spoken,
Only the seed that on earth we have sown;
These shall pass onward when we are forgotten,
Fruits of the earth and of what we have done.

Shall we be missed, though by others succeeded,
Reaping the fields we in springtime have sown?
Yes, but the sowers must pass from their labours
Ever remembered by what they have done.

Only remembered, only remembered,
Only remembered by what we have done:
Thus would we pass from the earth and its toiling
Only remembered by what we have done.

(Composed by Carrie Belle Adams, 1859--1940).

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by aviazuva: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
You exit honourably in your line of duty

Farewel ma

And Rest In Peace
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Ayoola171(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rest in perfect peace Doctor Ameyo, we love you but God loved you most. Adieu

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by tete7000(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
May her and the other health colleagues of hers at her hospital who died treating Sawyer rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by jaybee(f): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP Madam; Its well with your soul.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Just20(f): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rest in peace great woman. Even though most of us knew you for a short time, your impact has a long standing... you fought so others could be saved, you worked so others could have a better life. You might have lost the battle to Ebola but you have won the hearts of Nigerians and even the entire world. Rest on...see you in the morning ma

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Ayoola171(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Great heroine of our generation(Dr. Ameyo), we love you but God loved you most. My your gentle soul's rest in peace. Adieu

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by meforyou1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
BuddhaPalm: Please can someone tell us who she is. Thank you.
she was d doctor that treated the Liberian/American serial killer sawyer that heartlessly imported ebola to Nigeria. Against all threats from the Liberian embassy for the terrorist sawyer to leave the hospital (and spread the disease to nigerians like wildfire), she refused. And because of her, 160 million nigerians are living. Because she sacrificed her life so we could live.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by preciouschiomy: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
R I P brave woman. May your sacrifice not be in vain

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by papaejima1: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Setup The Ameyo Adadevoh Research Centre for Infectious Diseases to immortalise this woman

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by meforyou1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Just20: Rest in peace great woman. Even though most of us knew you for a short time, your impact has a long standing... you fought so others could be saved, you worked so others could have a better life. You might have lost the battle to Ebola but you have won the hearts of Nigerians and even the entire world. Rest on...see you in the morning ma
whenever I remember how much this good doctor did to save Nigerians, I cry and cry. RIP Doc

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by 9jagist(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by SirRil(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rest in Peace, Dr Ameyo. You died trying to save a soul. You'll always be remembered. Adieu, Doc.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by waleelite(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
ochejoseph: NAIRALAND TRIBUTE TO A TRIBUTE TO DR AMEYO ADADEVOH

Sisters are special, they are always there for you when times get tough and usually, they are your best friends. Sisters are always ready to love, comfort, and defend you. They are lifelong friends you can count on until the end. In fact, the only force powerful enough to cut short the friendship between a sister and her siblings is death.
And death indeed has taken you away from us, this loss is particularly painful to us as a nation because we waited eagerly to celebrate your recovery and eventual discharge but it never came.
As tears roll down our eyes we will eternally be comforted by the precious memories of what you stood and died for

TO HUMANITY AND INDEED ALL NIGERIANS YOU ARE A TRUE HERO WHO LIVED AND DIED FOR THE CAUSE OF HUMANITY

MAY HEAVEN BE KIND TO YOU NOW AND ALWAYS

[b]
REST IN PEACE DR AMEYO ADADEVOH

Pls 1.Kindly Post Your Tribute To This Amazon And Words Of Encouragement To Her Family
2.If Possible Kindly Spare an MB by posting a flower
WE WILL OVERCOME EBOLA

(Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh, was the consultant physician,that contracted the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) from the Liberian, Mr. Patrick Sawyer after leading the medical team to treat the late Libarian

RIP Dr.....continue to rest in peace.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
[size=18pt]Saturday Nigerian Health Minister says infected Doctor has been cured and has been discharged

Monday Americans tell the honourable minister that she can not be cured because Ebola is incurable

Tuesday Nigerian Health Minister says Doctor never had Ebola in the first place.

Wednesday Health Minister confirms that Doctor has died from Ebola in hospital

The Health Minister better get his script right with his American advisors before making any more announcements.

If this doctor truly has died then may she RIP [/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Dannyxy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
you fought a good fight, you died in your service to humanity

rest in peace, may you and the nurses who have died find internal peace.

amen
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by meforyou1(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
I swear Mr Sawyer and his hopeless soul are condemned to the hottest side of hell fire. A wicked serial killer. E no go ever better for sawyer and his generation.
This good doctor's death makes tears flow freely from my eyes. RIP good doctor

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by johnsonaigbokie(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIPP Ma!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) / Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.