Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos (41203 Views)

The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / 7 Units Left!! Houses For Sale In A Mini Estate At Abijo Lekki @ N36m(Pictures) / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by brag3: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2015
lacord5:
My my! I just stumbled on this thread and am wowed! 15mil got you this far on 4 duplex? And please which area at iyanoba is this located? Thought nobody rents duplex at iyanoba[img][/img].

And this your fence design! Double wow! Muyesky you over try ooo! I feel like breaking down my fence and copying your design (money money money grin)

Please contact us at Kitchen Logic to make amazing kitchens for you, and supply all kitchen accessories from your gas range, induction hubs, ovens etc 08176704764

Meanwhile Oga muyesky, I throway salute!

Good question. Where in Iyanoba is this? I am currently building some flats near LASU so wondering where this is?
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by twinskenny(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2015
brag3:

Good question. Where in Iyanoba is this? I am currently building some flats near LASU so wondering where this is?

the OP really manage the budget
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
luthorcorp:
hmmm nice project,to the landlord, can I come to your site sometime just to have a view since its close to my own home there,around ikpaye just opposite actress omotola's home,dats where I live.......
I might even give a good recommendation for an electrician who can run the building at a low cost with quality job done....he actually did mine and he is veryvhonest an reliable since he did almost all the buildings in my area,his no 08056715292....

For sure you can visit the site anytime. And thanks for mentioning your electrician but I have negotiated the whole building project with an electrician and it is late changing him now because he has done the work to this level and he has been paid substantial part of his fee.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
smiley001:
To me, dis is one of d best threads on property section... so sad I'm not part of d project but hope to be part of d subsequent ones in d area of Granite but all in all, I'm enjoying d class.

@fash sir, I would love to see to d end of d project in d costing and over all expenses just to know if there would be an expected or unexpected profit, or expected or unexpected loss when u compare ur budgeted cost(from u and ur engineers calculation) wit d estimated cost from d bill of quantity, and finally wit d actual cost incurred on d project.

For sure my bro. I will more than willing to share the total amount spent after the project is completed. Even if we are over budget, I don't envisage it to be more that a couple of million.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by smiley001(m): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
fash78:

For sure my bro. I will more than willing to share the total amount spent after the project is completed. Even if we are over budget, I don't envisage it to be more that a couple of million.

Ok sir.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by brag3: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
fash78:

For sure you can visit the site anytime. And thanks for mentioning your electrician but I have negotiated the whole building project with an electrician and it is late changing him now because he has done the work to this level and he has been paid substantial part of his fee.

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Fash, I sent you an email via direct method and another via Nairaland.

Please respond when you get a chance.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
brag3:

The project is located in an estate directly opposite the second LASU gate
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
brag3:

Hi Fash,

Please can you let me know your supplier for Sharp Sand/Filling Sand?

Please call this number 07039399211. He will link you up with the supplier
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by brag3: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
fash78:

The project is located in an estate directly opposite the second LASU gate

Wow, thats not far from my site.
I will need to talk to you about a few things.
What is your number?
You are doing a very good job.
I am 10 mins away from LASU
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
lacord5:
My my! I just stumbled on this thread and am wowed! 15mil got you this far on 4 duplex? And please which area at iyanoba is this located? Thought nobody rents duplex at iyanoba[img][/img].

And this your fence design! Double wow! Muyesky you over try ooo! I feel like breaking down my fence and copying your design (money money money grin)
Please contact us at Kitchen Logic to make amazing kitchens for you, and supply all kitchen accessories from your gas range, induction hubs, ovens etc 08176704764

Actually we are now in the neighbourhood of 17.8M. The cost of the fence work, gates, grills and also construction of security house, generator house and a small store has raised total amount spent to date to 17.8M
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by brag3: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2015
fash78:

Please call this number 07039399211. He will link you up with the supplier

Fash, please can I have your number so we can talk?
Will like to visit your site and see your work and maybe we can do some work together?
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 7:29am On Aug 15, 2015
brag3:

Fash, please can I have your number so we can talk?
Will like to visit your site and see your work and maybe we can do some work together?

Bros sorry I may not be able to post my personal cell number on this forum being public. But feel free to inbox me any message or drop your number with your message. Email address is funaolaw@gmail.com
I hope you understand.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2015
lacord5:

My brother if you see mighty structures springing up in this estate you will marvel. A 4-units of four bedroom flat building very close to my building was rented at N700K per annum each and all the four flats are gone barely before the building was completed. If people can pay N700K for a three bedroom flat in this estate then they will even pay more for duplex. Don't worry I don't have any doubt about the unit not renting out after completion.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by twinskenny(m): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2015
fash78:

My brother if you see mighty structures springing up in this estate you will marvel. A 4-units of four bedroom flat building very close to my building was rented at N700K per annum each and all the four flats are gone barely before the building was completed. If people can pay N700K for a three bedroom flat in this estate then they will even pay more for duplex. Don't worry I don't have any doubt about the unit not renting out after completion.

Still expecting ur invitation o. Oga fash
Twinskenny@gmail.com
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by TinoTino(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2015
Email: corinthiansfurniture@gmail.com

Whatsapp us: +447591535916
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 8:47am On Aug 15, 2015
TinoTino:
Email: corinthiansfurniture@gmail.com

Whatsapp us: +447591535916
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by brag3: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2015
fash78:

Bros sorry I may not be able to post my personal cell number on this forum being public. But feel free to inbox me any message or drop your number with your message. Email address is funaolaw@gmail.com
I hope you understand.

Sent you an email just now.

Thanks
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by brag3: 9:42am On Aug 15, 2015
fash78:

So you mean 4 bedroom flats go for 700K in that area? how about 2 or 3 bedroom flats?
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by DEELOV(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2015
Good day,please I deals on Lights fittings such as Italian chandeliers,pendants and Arabian crystals and quality spotlights and the rest,My company is a repsentative of K lights products in Nigeria.
Am willing to offer a free professional services of lights recommendations provided within the Lagos metropolis and a token fee outside Lagos.

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by DEELOV(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2015
Any interested client can call on Diran on 08039156834 or e-mail address a_dirax@yahoo.com

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
twinskenny:

Still expecting ur invitation o. Oga fash
Twinskenny@gmail.com
@Twinskenny when we get to the time we need your services I will contact you. Thanks
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
brag3:

So you mean 4 bedroom flats go for 700K in that area? how about 2 or 3 bedroom flats?
Yes this no be den say. The agent that got the tenant for the four flats told my engineer. She has even been soliciting to help look for tenants for units wey never finish o grin
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
I didn't see your email o. Send it to funsolaw@gmail.com
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
brag3:

Sent you an email just now.

Thanks

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Royal30: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
DEELOV:
Good day,please I deals on Lights fittings such as Italian chandeliers,pendants and Arabian crystals and quality spotlights and the rest,My company is a repsentative of K lights products in Nigeria.
Am willing to offer a free professional services of lights recommendations provided within the Lagos metropolis and a token fee outside Lagos.
Location and prices?
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Reinforcement being placed inside the form work for the roller beam. Starter column bar for the gate pillars also started.

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
More reinforcement pictures

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by brag3: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2015
fash78:

Sent you another email just now.
Reply me with your number so we can move forward.

Thanks
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by brag3: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
fash78:

Hello Fash,
Who is your iron rod supplier and what are the costs if u dont mind me asking?
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by twinskenny(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
fash78:

@Twinskenny when we get to the time we need your services I will contact you. Thanks
Thank you very much sir.. I will be on standby
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by DEELOV(m): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
My showroom is located at 99 Awolowo road,ikoyi and we offered best prices.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement / How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Flat Roof Design In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.