Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos (41336 Views)

The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / 7 Units Left!! Houses For Sale In A Mini Estate At Abijo Lekki @ N36m(Pictures) / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by twinskenny(m): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
fash78:
More pix. Almost finish with the casting of the columns
hello boss

weldone good job here.. still expecting your call ooo grin
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
TinoTino:
Oga Fash please updates on the current status of the build
Sorry things have been quiet. We finished the block setting of the fence. Waiting on Muyeski to supply the two gates and the fence grills. He promised to deliver before this weekend and the work will then continue.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by TinoTino(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ok sir whenever. Your ready for the wardrobes do give me call and I will come down. More grease to your elbow and may God grant you the means to finish your project
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
TinoTino:
Ok sir whenever. Your ready for the wardrobes do give me call and I will come down. More grease to your elbow and may God grant you the means to finish your project
Actually, I will like you to visit the site so that we can start discussing on the wardrobes and kitchen cabinets types. Some of the rooms have walk in closet so we need to start discussing. Let me know when you can visit the site. I will also need you to do some measurement for me for something. Please drop your number here for me to call you.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by TinoTino(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
fash78:

Actually, I will like you to visit the site so that we can start discussing on the wardrobes and kitchen cabinets types. Some of the rooms have walk in closet so we need to start discussing. Let me know when you can visit the site. I will also need you to do some measurement for me for something. Please drop your number here for me to call you.

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by luthorcorp: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
hmmm nice project,to the landlord, can I come to your site sometime just to have a view since its close to my own home there,around ikpaye just opposite actress omotola's home,dats where I live.......
I might even give a good recommendation for an electrician who can run the building at a low cost with quality job done....he actually did mine and he is veryvhonest an reliable since he did almost all the buildings in my area,his no 08056715292....

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by EndiaSami: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sir fash. Greetings. Await your feedback as per mail sent.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
EndiaSami:
Sir fash. Greetings. Await your feedback as per mail sent.
Sorry I am reviewing the quotes and will get back to you shortly
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by TinoTino(m): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Oga fash am yet to receive your call
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
Updates on the fence work:
- block works completed
- security house, Gen house and small store completed
- initial plumbing and electrical work on the fence and security house completed (running of pipes)
- plastering work on the fence about 70% completed.

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
More pix of the two sides of the fence plastering work --

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
At last Muyesky has finished the two gates and fence grills. They will be delivered to site installed tomorrow. See the pix if the two gates

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by TinoTino(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Oga fash Greetings to you. I Await your feedback on the wardrobes
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
TinoTino:
Oga fash Greetings to you. I Await your feedback on the wardrobes
I will call you tomorrow morning TinoTino
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
Plastering is completed. The 5 fence grills in front installed.

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
More grill pix

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gate installation prep.....

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by twinskenny(m): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
weldone Engr. good job. still awaiting your call as promised grin grin
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by twinskenny(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
fash78:
At last Muyesky has finished the two gates and fence grills. They will be delivered to site installed tomorrow. See the pix if the two gates

oga muyesky doing gate right since 1840 grin

nice one

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by mufutau55(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
fash78:
Plastering is completed. The 5 fence grills in front installed.

Fence and grills like "Oluwa Champion" style... I love the style. Keep it up.

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by kopell: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Yes Ooooo that was one of the first guy if not the first that started his house on this public forum. Do anyone came across that guy recently?
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by kopell: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2015

Hajji M.
Yes Ooooo that was one of the first guy if not the first that started his house on this public forum. Do anyone came across that guy recently?
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by NL1960: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
fash78:
More grill pix

Nice grill. Do you mind sharing the price range of making one.
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by fash78(m): 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Hajji M. I actually stole the design of the fence from Oluwa Champion grin
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by mufutau55(m): 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
fash78:

Hajji M. I actually stole the design of the fence from Oluwa Champion grin

But your fence and the grill is done more nicely too. The Oluwa Champion's fence is too high and little space for the grill.
Yours with lower fence and different in the grill design and wider, so it's better than Oluwa Champion's fence, I love yours better. Very good.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by TinoTino(m): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sir Fash 08128816943
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 12, 2015
Well done bro Fash,you sure have a good taste.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by twinskenny(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2015
fash78:
More grill pix
wow lovely

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by brag3: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
fash78:
Guys I want to share whatever I have so far with my project in Iyana Oba, to help and encourage folks who are about starting similar project.
This may not be perfect in terms of costing and reporting but this is the best I could come up with.
Building details:
The two duplexes at the front are the biggest (four bedrooms each), two living rooms one on the ground floor and one on the first floor
The two duplexes at the back have (three bedroom each), two living rooms also on the ground floor and one on the first floor.
In a nut shell, this building contains 14 bedrooms grin, 8 living rooms
All the bedrooms are en-suite

The bill of quantity says this project will cost N53,000,000 to complete.
However my site engineer and I agreed on a total of N32,000,000 for the project cost and this is what we are working with.

Current project status:
We are at the roofing stage which marks the completion of the building carcass and to date we have spent a total of N15,000,000.

I will provide the details of the spending of th N15M (wait a minute, did all that came from my pocket/ )

Well, well, I want to thank some people who have provided me professional advice on this project, peeps like Chekitaut, barabus, Spyder and Muyenski. I appreciate all of una.

Welcome all to this thread. Please feel free to comment and ask questions.
I will be bringing my site engineer also on this thread to comment and answer some questions that I don't have answers to.
Thanks.

Hi Fash,

Please can you let me know your supplier for Sharp Sand/Filling Sand?
Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by smiley001(m): 12:49am On Aug 13, 2015
To me, dis is one of d best threads on property section... so sad I'm not part of d project but hope to be part of d subsequent ones in d area of Granite but all in all, I'm enjoying d class.

@fash sir, I would love to see to d end of d project in d costing and over all expenses just to know if there would be an expected or unexpected profit, or expected or unexpected loss when u compare ur budgeted cost(from u and ur engineers calculation) wit d estimated cost from d bill of quantity, and finally wit d actual cost incurred on d project.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by lacord5: 1:16am On Aug 13, 2015
My my! I just stumbled on this thread and am wowed! 15mil got you this far on 4 duplex? And please which area at iyanoba is this located? Thought nobody rents duplex at iyanoba[img][/img].

And this your fence design! Double wow! Muyesky you over try ooo! I feel like breaking down my fence and copying your design (money money money grin)

Please contact us at Kitchen Logic to make amazing kitchens for you, and supply all kitchen accessories from your gas range, induction hubs, ovens etc 08176704764

Meanwhile Oga muyesky, I throway salute!

1 Like

Re: The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos by Muyesky(m): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2015
lacord5:
My my! I just stumbled on this thread and am wowed! 15mil got you this far on 4 duplex? And please which area at iyanoba is this located? Thought nobody rents duplex at iyanoba[img][/img].

And this your fence design! Double wow! Muyesky you over try ooo! I feel like breaking down my fence and copying your design (money money money grin)

Please contact us at Kitchen Logic to make amazing kitchens for you, and supply all kitchen accessories from your gas range, induction hubs, ovens etc 08176704764

Meanwhile Oga muyesky, I throway salute!

I catch am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Excel College School Building Collapses In Lagos (Photos) / Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? / Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.