Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? (5338 Views)

12 Things Only Short Women Understand / Men Don't Like Tall Women / Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by thegoodone2(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
tall
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Tallesty1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tannie: As a lady, I want a guy that is taller than I am. Maybe 6ft
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tallesty1: Tall, atleast 6ft.
How tall are you?
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Tallesty1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
SkinnyDude: slim tall girls are awesome..
the first timee i slept with a fat girl, chai... i nearly gave up. she lay on me and i stopped breathing. heartbeat stopped too.
LWKMH..... Shoe get size bro, abeg try follow ur size.
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by abinoam: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tall MALE...not short myself
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Tallesty1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
IfyAngela:
How tall are you?
a little above 6ft
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Rilwayne001: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
the first timee i slept with a fat girl, chai... i nearly gave up. she lay on me and i stopped breathing. heartbeat stopped too.

lol cheesy grin
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tallesty1: a little above 6ft
Okies
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Omomehn: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Richiy:
Really?? A lot of ladies aren't that tall...I think am just a few inches away...or even up to sef...
see advert o
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by obizzy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
egopersonified:

funny you, all I need is my 5 inches high heeled black shoe and your story would change. Btw, sometimes when I wear this shoe, why do guys feel intimidated when they can see that the shoe makes all the differences?
Lol that explains why I can't date a tall lady again,my ex is 5'11 also and when she's on heels I feel like am with a guy (intimidating) plus when it comes to sex tall girls aren't flexible;their legs would just be all over the bed #nooffence...and hey!!you shouldn't look a MAN straight in his eyes,you look up to us.
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by jnrbayano(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
5ftin7 to 6ft is my preferred range.

5ft10 is ideal
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by egopersonified(f): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
obizzy: Lol that explains why I can't date a tall lady again,my ex is 5'11 also and when she's on heels I feel like am with a guy (intimidating) plus when it comes to sex tall girls aren't flexible;their legs would just be all over the bed #nooffence...and hey!!you shouldn't look a MAN straight in his eyes,you look up to us.

Guy, in life, always try to turn every disadv to yr advantage, who says u cant do a diff thing off the bed, use yr imagination, it will take u places(I mean in yr head/body).

1 Like

Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Rilwayne001: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
obizzy: Lol that explains why I can't date a tall lady again,my ex is 5'11 also and when she's on heels I feel like am with a guy (intimidating) plus when it comes to sex tall girls aren't flexible;their legs would just be all over the bed #nooffence...and hey!!you shouldn't look a MAN straight in his eyes,you look up to us.

lol
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by obizzy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
egopersonified:

Guy, in life, always try to turn every disadv to yr advantage, who says u cant do a diff thing off the bed, use yr imagination, it will take u places(I mean in yr head/body).
ohh really? Well,imagination is good but its a lot easier when you could lift her and place her anyhow you wished.it makes me (us) feel in control and hence,a better performance.Lol am talking too much.
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by MissSlimbody(f): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
5ft "10" n above.
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Feyifahm: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
ROTFL...u no try at all
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by egopersonified(f): 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
obizzy: ohh really? Well,imagination is good but its a lot easier when you could lift her and place her anyhow you wished.it makes me (us) feel in control and hence,a better performance.Lol am talking too much.

Lol, yes u are. I am out before mregopersonified catches me here.
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2014
Share me go credits
Richiy:
Really?? A lot of ladies aren't that tall...I think am just a few inches away...or even up to sef...
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 21, 2014
Kindly follow back
Richiy:
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by trendphemmy(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2014
am 5ft 7 inches, my fiancee is almost 5ft 11inhes without heels and we are rocking it.
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Tannie(f): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=Tallesty1][/quote]
Xup
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Rilwayne001: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tannie:
Xup
wink wink
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by NiniArike(f): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tall nao! Who wants a Dwarf?
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Tallesty1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tannie:
Xup
good...... How is life with you?
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
jnrbayano: 5ftin7 to 6ft is my preferred range.

5ft10 is ideal
Whats with the 6ft thing though....

Whats your height btw?
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by CallMeBIRA(f): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin i said it grin grin

They call those shoes "Gbenga" grin
grin
Rilwayne001:

grin grin i said it grin grin

They call those shoes "Gbenga" grin
lol
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by jnrbayano(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
BrownKnight:
Whats with the 6ft thing though....

Whats your height btw?

6ft2in

smiley
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
Feyifahm: ROTFL...u no try at all
lol. why nah?
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
jnrbayano:

6ft2in

smiley
No wonder
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Tannie(f): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tallesty1: good...... How is life with you?

Good bro. Guess your fine too
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by Feyifahm: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
SkinnyDude:
lol. why nah?
u don't v power ni or d lady was too big?
Re: Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
Feyifahm: u don't v power ni or d lady was too big?
am skinny and the lady was too big for me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies- How To Get A Smaller Waist And Bigger Hip/butt ....part 1 / [must Read] EROTIC STORY :sweet Samantha.. A Short Sex Story, 18+please / My B00bs Makes All The Cows Want To Go On Strike, Lady Brags, Shows Off Big B00b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.