Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Money Before Humour And Good Looking Men; Why Do Women Lie About This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Before Humour And Good Looking Men; Why Do Women Lie About This? (741 Views)

Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) / Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men. / Women: Do You Find Good Looking Men With Ear Rings More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Before Humour And Good Looking Men; Why Do Women Lie About This? by shinery53(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Let me first make things clear here, I’m not a woman hater,
and I don’t hold anything against women generally, in fact I
love women more than I love men and that is me for you.
However, I’m writing this base on my experience with women
as well as related stories, and other blogs I have read online
that are somehow related to the issues of money, humour and good looks preference for women when you want to know which of them do they want first in a man. Have you ever ask any woman, lady or hot chick; what kind of
man will she want in a relationship or what does she looks
for in a man before even agreeing to date and marry him?
I can tell you, 98% of women will NEVER mention money in
their top three things they want in any man. But why? What
most of them will tell you is that, I want a man who’s good
looking, I want a man who is funny (that’s humour), I want a
man who is honest, loyal, including morality and decency.
You will not hear them mention, I want a man who has
money or who is wealthy, if you try to mention thing like that
for her, she will tells you money can’t buy her love, I quite
agree but ?

For every rich man who uses his wealth to attract young
women, there is a gold digger looking for a man to keep
her. For every woman who places more value on things
like morality, honesty, loyalty and decency than they do
wealth, there is a man who will never be given the chance
to show her he exists because he doesn’t earn enough for
her to give him a second look.

In my humble experiences, these are very true, real life
experiences not from what I read anywhere or hear people
say, women seem to take an interest in me because if you’re
looking for a good looking young man, there you will surely
find me full with good sense of humour, however as soon as
they find out that I got no job, still leaving with my parent that
has everything all good parent should have. Since I’m not
doing any kind of work that you will expect more money to be
found in my pocket, though not poor but I’m broke, once
these women that show interest realize that I’m broke, they
disappear like a puff of smoke in a gale force wind! I just
wonder why any of them never bother to know why I’m broke
but good looking. [Read; What do women want in relationship] It is all lie, if you don’t have money; just forget about women, your humour and your good looks will only draw attention with no intention .
I took a step further, and work myself into the heart of some
of the ladies (not with any bad intention or to hurt any of them though), I tried to find out why do women generally will not want to tell anyone that, they want man that has money first and every other thing like handsomeness, humour, and other wonderful attribute a woman will want in a man.
Surprisingly, all the ladies’ answers were pointing to the same fact. Here is the summary of what they all said in a sentence;
“Why is it that when we look for a man who can give us ‘ this
lifestyle’ we are stigmatized as being money hungry or gold
digger?”
It is now I understand where they are all coming from; they
need to protect their image so that their integrity will not be
questionable. Good sense right!
I will love to hear from you especially if you’re women and if
you’re men or guys or whatever you think you are, I will also
love to hear your input about this subject matter. Please comment below.

source : http://iloverelationship.com/money-before-humour-and-good-looking-men/

1 Like

Re: Money Before Humour And Good Looking Men; Why Do Women Lie About This? by mayorall(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
Taking front seat.

Re: Money Before Humour And Good Looking Men; Why Do Women Lie About This? by Tallesty1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
They all want money but they won't mention it cause of fear of being labelled gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Money Before Humour And Good Looking Men; Why Do Women Lie About This? by egopersonified(f): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
You do realize that the guy in this write up cannot deny that in all this years as a student and jobless he never had a gf. Ok,op, try to think about the poorest guy you know, does he have a gf or not?
Re: Money Before Humour And Good Looking Men; Why Do Women Lie About This? by Dreyl(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
This space is mine,i will comment later cool
Re: Money Before Humour And Good Looking Men; Why Do Women Lie About This? by egopersonified(f): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tallesty1: They all want money but they won't mention it cause of fear of being labelled gold digger.

Una can like to form, person wan help una dig the charcoal wey dey una life comot, una go say e dey dig gold, which gold, abegi. *tallest, I'm deactivating my acc immediately, dont bother quoting me, thanks.
Re: Money Before Humour And Good Looking Men; Why Do Women Lie About This? by Tallesty1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
egopersonified:
Una can like to form, person wan help una dig the charcoal wey dey una life comot, una go say e dey dig gold, which gold, abegi. *tallest, I'm deactivating my acc immediately, dont bother quoting me, thanks.
lolest... I quoted you cause of your monicker.
Re: Money Before Humour And Good Looking Men; Why Do Women Lie About This? by romzyxy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
one thing i came to realize is that ladies want a guy that v money even though it is little and u must be good looking.

(1) (Reply)

The Giving Mentality Of Ladies / Men And Women Reactions To This (social Experiment) / Please Ths Lady Needs Serious Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.