Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

What Women Want From Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Want From Men (2414 Views)

What Women Really Want / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Women Want From Men by DSuperWoman(f): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hey fellas! Girls are really not as complicated as you make us to be. What we want is simple and I've taken the time to state them.

1) HEAR US OUT: You may not have realised this but a lot of guys are self-centred. If you'll stop thinking of yourselves for once and understand our point of view we'll appreciate. Understand that we like to share how our day was, and our feelings so make that compromise and hear us out, after all we make compromises for you a lot.

And by the way, you should that as time goes by our wants evolve and change too. That's just the way we are.

2) COMPLIMENTS: We remember everything you say about our bodies, our smiles, our hair, with every single detail. This doesn't mean you should lie to us. When you notice something you like, don't hold your self back from saying it.

3) A LITTLE BIT OF BAD BOY-NESS: I once saw a tweet that read "a girl wants a Guy that opens the door for her and slaps her a** on her way out" and I thought to myself OMG this is sadly true. Little wonder why the bad boys always get all the girls... There's this thing about their chemistry that is sexy, this aura that women find irresistible. Their boldness to show you off in public maybe even kiss you, talk a little dirty sometimes. Be bold enough to be a little nasty. Give us a little adventure when we're with you.

4) ROMANCE: You should know this by now, all women love romance. Its our nature. We like it when you hold us from behind, when you hug us for no particular reason, when you send us a text just to check on us, when you hold our hands in public,when you tell us how you feel about us often, when you surprise us. What a woman wants from you, is to feel like she's a woman

5) CONNECTION: In as much as we want you to hear us out, we also want you to talk. Its important for us to feel as if we're part of your life. We understand that you want to be a man and make things right and all but we want to be involved most times. Ask us for advise sometimes and if we don't really know much about the subject matter... Read full article here. http://www.dsuperwoman.com/2013/09/what-women-want-from-you_19.html?m=1.
Re: What Women Want From Men by Lanre90(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Another thread abt what a woman wants.
Some of U r wanting creatures
I long to see a thread by a woman abt what women provide wink

8 Likes

Re: What Women Want From Men by DSuperWoman(f): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hahaha okay I'll do that next
Lanre90: Another thread abt what a woman wants.
Re: What Women Want From Men by Rapmoney(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Op, you dey lie too much. Why didn't you mention MONEY? I know Naija girls love money so much. They can lick the navel and anus of an 85 yrs old man for money grin

1 Like

Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
I don't want to sound too cliche, but most guys offer everything you listed.

However, the compliment thingy has to be a two-way traffic. Most chics love compliments but they'll never return the favour. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
SirShymex: I don't want to sound too cliche, but most guys offer everything you listed.

However, the compliment thingy has to be a two-way traffic. Most chics love compliments but they'll never return the favour. grin

This tit for tat will kill the romance.
Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
andromida:

This tit for tat will kill the romance.

I honestly don't think it's "tit for tat" - it's more about being able to reciprocate a gesture.

Failure to do that would make the chic look self-centered, and everything being about her.

Personally, I don't care about compliments because I don't dwell on frivolities. However, a lot guys do, and guys have emotions just as chics do. grin
Re: What Women Want From Men by Tymax(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
The ever growing list... Una no dey tire? Can't you ladies make things easy for us Is it too difficult to be simple? angry
Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
SirShymex:

I honestly don't think it's "tit for tat" - it's more about being able to reciprocate a gesture.

Failure to do that would make the chic look self-centered, and everything being about her.

Personally, I don't care about compliments because I don't dwell on frivolities. However, a lot guys do, and guys have emotions just as chics do. grin

So he says nice dress does she have to say nice shoes or something.

Is a thank you for "whatever" at the end of the date not good enough for the guy? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tymax: The ever growing list... Una no dey tire? Can't you ladies make things easy for us Is it too difficult to be simple? angry

What is soo hard about this list?
Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
andromida:
So he says nice dress does she have to say nice shoes or something.

Is a thank you for "whatever" at the end of the date not good enough for the guy? cheesy

Nah, if she likes being complimented a lot, she should also be able to return the favour in the same proportion.

Are you a science student? If you're, have you ever heard about Charle's Law and how volume is directly proportional to the absolute temperature? grin
Re: What Women Want From Men by Wilsonkaro(f): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
How did you no
Re: What Women Want From Men by Tymax(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
andromida:

What is soo hard about this list?
Baby, this is not the only list. angry
Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, if she likes being complimented a lot, she should also be able to return the favour in the same proportion.

Are you a science student? If you're, have you ever heard about Charle's Law and how volume is directly proportional to the absolute temperature? grin

Oh dear, is your logic getting in the way of romance?

A man should win a woman over not keep scores of how much he has done. The compliments are to open her up so she will be more receptive to him and the whole date will be flowy and easy naturally the compliments should be sincere and if he cannot find anything to compliment he should shoosh.

If the compliments are genuine and heartfelt she will be returning the favour in no time. - Romance 101
Re: What Women Want From Men by Yemlizzy(f): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
**Yawns** una no dey tire with this list of a thing?
Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tymax:
Baby, this is not the only list. angry

The more the better now you get to learn women. Variety of sources to pick from if. This is not working you use another.

I feel this is a good thing. smiley
Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
andromida:

A man should win a woman over not keep scores of how much he has done. The compliments are to open her up so she will be more receptive to him and the whole date will be flowy and easy naturally the compliments should be sincere and if he cannot find anything to compliment he should shoosh.

If the compliments are genuine and heartfelt she will be returning the favour in no time. - Romance 101

I honestly don't think the thread is about "how to win a woman's heart." It has more to do with relationship i.e "after the fact" - and how to maintain it. Evidently, both parties are involved here and everything has to be reciprocated, to breath life into the relationship.

Also, you and I know that most chics love taking, without giving anything back in return. That's what pisses a lot of guys off - and why guys sometimes go to where they're appreciated more. Guys have feelings as well.
Re: What Women Want From Men by Tymax(m): 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
andromida:

The more the better now you get to learn women. Variety of sources to pick from if. This is not working you use another.

I feel this is a good thing. smiley
angry Just because of woman? Na wa o.
Re: What Women Want From Men by DSuperWoman(f): 5:44am On Aug 21, 2014
On point
andromida:

Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2014
SirShymex:

I honestly don't think the thread is about "how to win a woman's heart." It has more to do with relationship i.e "after the fact" - and how to maintain it. Evidently, both parties are involved here and everything has to be reciprocated, to breath life into the relationship.

Also, you and I know that most chics love taking, without giving anything back in return. That's what pisses a lot of guys off - and why guys sometimes go to where they're appreciated more. Guys have feelings as well.

Yeah to maintain a relationship is a two way street.

The problem is many people are in imaginary relationships. Maybe the guy is just a fall back guy to the chic this fall back thing happens to chics as well people lie, pretend and sometimes they are just confused. undecided

Guys like to be appreciated and women like to be loved. smiley
Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2014
Tymax:
angry Just because of woman? Na wa o.

Na you want better woman o. cheesy
Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2014
women love to be loved,cared for,made happy,have fun,listened to,talked to,touched,paid attention to..i mean i could go on and on but one thing i have come to know is women are never truly satisfied she will only be with u cos she loves u and is comfortable with your lifestyle.Nobody know pass when it comes to their matter just that will can't actually live without them(plain truth)...do ur best and leave the rest......next topic!!!
Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
andromida:
Yeah to maintain a relationship is a two way street.

The problem is many people are in imaginary relationships. Maybe the guy is just a fall back guy to the chic this fall back thing happens to chics as well people lie, pretend and sometimes they are just confused. undecided

Guys like to be appreciated and women like to be loved. smiley

Lmao...bad boys like to be loved and they need love. grin

Have you ever dated a bad boy(not a fake thug)?
Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...bad boys like to be loved and they need love. grin

Have you ever dated a bad boy(not a fake thug)?

I'd feel like he is competing with me angry

What do bad boys look like. smiley
Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
andromida:

Why so? These are folks that more time have experience what true love is. The ones who feel the world is against them with chips on their shoulders, and lead their lives based on "me against the world." Don't you think loving them will actually make them feel better - and help them open up to you better?

Bad boys don't look sweet, they're the ones who don't trust easily, somewhat rigid, and the ones who have seen the good, bad, and ugly about life. Those people have always doubted and always feel the need to prove every wrong. They're supremely confident but could come off as arrogant. They just don't give a fvck, with a carefree attitude. tongue
Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
andromida:

Why so? These are folks that more time have experience what true love is. The ones who feel the world is against them with chips on their shoulders, and lead their lives based on "me against the world." Don't you think loving them will actually make them feel better - and help them open up to you better?

Bad boys don't look sweet. They're the ones who don't trust easily, somewhat rigid, and the ones who have seen the good, bad, and ugly about life. Those people most folks have always doubted and always feel the need to prove everyone wrong. They're supremely confident but could come off as arrogant. They just don't give a fvck, with a carefree attitude. tongue
Re: What Women Want From Men by Shalome(m): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
Articulate sir shymex...
Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lanre90: Another thread abt what a woman wants.

Wow! Upper cut..
Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
SirShymex:

Bad boys don't look sweet. They're the ones who don't trust easily, somewhat rigid, and the ones who have seen the good, bad, and ugly about life. Those people most folks have always doubted and always feel the need to prove everyone wrong. They're supremely confident but could come off as arrogant. They just don't give a fvck, with a carefree attitude. tongue

Appealing to a woman's kind sentiment. this should work with nice chics cheesy.

Bad boys looks like a handful. smiley
Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
andromida:
Appealing to a woman's kind sentiment. this should work with nice chics cheesy.

Bad boys looks like a handful. smiley

Alluding to nice chics in your first sentence sounds cliche. As long as you have got love to give, with a good heart everyone has, and you're getting the love back in return. What's difficult in letting the two play the game of love in equal and opposite direction? tongue

Yes, they might be handful on the outside - however, they come with the best the male specie has to offer. Once you can scratch the surface, which is more like a defense mechanism to hide their weakness - you'll always pray to be with one. They're more time better looking and sexier than your average Joe, in a rugged way. And all you need is to show them the unconditional love that has been elusive to them, and they'll ride with/for you till the end - supremely loyal people.
Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
SirShymex:

Alluding to nice chics in your first sentence sounds cliche. As long as you have got love to give, with a good heart everyone has, and you're getting the love back in return. What's difficult in letting the two play the game of love in equal and opposite direction? tongue

Yes, they might be handful on the outside - however, they come with the best the male specie has to offer. Once you can scratch the surface, which is more like a defense mechanism to hide their weakness - you'll always pray to be with one. They're more time better looking and sexier than your average Joe, in a rugged way. And all you need is to show them the unconditional love that has been elusive to them, and they'll ride with/for you till the end - supremely loyal people.

Bad boy has some yummy great qualities. He doesn't sound bad at all grin

This bad boy picture looks very attractive.
Re: What Women Want From Men by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
andromida:
Bad boy has some yummy great qualities. He doesn't sound bad at all grin

This bad boy picture looks very attractive.

Well, if you have got unconditional love to give...you should get one with ease.

Love is the answer and spread love the Brooklyn way. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Y Is Dat When A Lady Enters A Guys Car,she Begins To Feel Lik She Is In Heaven / Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life? / An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.