Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? (2325 Views)

In The Case Of Necessity, Whose Duty Is To Provide One.... / Whose Duty Is It To Kiss First / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2014
Sometimes i wonder what comes into the mind of people when they say whatever they've got in mind.
Aiight, lemme go straight here. My cousin called me yesterday night, complaining that his girl friend barely calls him... Like he was fed up with the idea, so he decided to confront her and know why she doesn't call. You know what? The dude told me that the girl ( Girl friend) only calls when she's got pressing needs to take care off. When he eventually asked her why she doesn't call, The girl friend replied "It's your duty (Responsibility) to be calling" WTF!! She went further by saying if she did use to call back then when they started dating, That she's past that stage now....
This made me go down to memory lane bout I and My ex, She said this s'hit to me. I've heard this from alot of guys bout their girl friends.
My people i really wanna know whose duty/responsibility is it to call in a relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2014
It should be mutual the girl just want out and she's looking for a way out the dude b4 me is wack

1 Like

Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2014
iceberylin: Hftjjyfjjyggjfvjuh
ghgfgffhgffgdfdfjyukjkjghfghhbhghjhghjhghjhjhgfhgffggf

2 Likes

Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by ronald4lif(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2014
Either of love birds should call, its no responsibility of guys only, though I think guys should call a bit more. A girl calls her bf only when she needs a favour. Really?? Can't deal with such assertion.
Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by vizkiz: 9:29am On Sep 22, 2014
Neldrizzy: Mdkjdhgfdbasldhfdvb

samflexxy: ghgfgffhgffgdfdfjyukjkjghfghhbhghjhghjhghjhjhgfhgffggf

now, this is the case of 3madness at once...on same thread shocked

I guess am gonna need the prayer warriors in here angry

1 Like

Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by lawrenceunaa: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2014
see wetn old people wey no de shame been dey do
@ op my candid comment is that the 'calling' should b mutual
The girl said it's the duty of the guy so y then did she call when she is in need undecided

Selfishness i guess cheesy
Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by dejt4u(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2014
LWkmh..@FTC, STC nd TTC
Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by echobee(f): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2014
Get well soon,guys.
Ops,
Both.

1 Like

Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2014
echobee:

Get well soon,guys.
Ops,
Both.
lol I was jez following them I thought it was the new trend in nl grin
Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by Dygeasy(m): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2014
The moment a girl tells me that nonsense is when I take her off my speed dial and return the gesture. No time for senrenren.
Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2014
vizkiz:

now, this is the case of 3madness at once...on same thread shocked

I guess am gonna need the prayer warriors in here angry

lol bro u should take things lightly am jez having fun grin
Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by sahinrv(m): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
GJKKSOIISLOPIWYAYYUUVVAFGKK

GGLOSJABDDXCSQQQTRWGC

1 Like

Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by donyjohn: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
There is no bargaining on who is to call, the guy is to do the calling.
Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by dechandel(f): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
donyjohn: There is no bargaining on who is to call, the guy is to do the calling.
Which law states that a guy has to do the calling

I always call my bf to check up on him
To ask him how his day was?
And all what nots

Girls be making everything in life a big deal
Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by dre11(m): 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Calling is never a duty......... its an obligation both have to full-fill to allow the relationship to flourish and grow.

Its a joint responsibility of both parties
Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by neighy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
dre11: Calling is never a duty......... its an obligation both have to full-fill to allow the relationship to flourish and grow.

Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by neighy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
Wen no be say na only me dey d relationship... 1 girl go con dey tell me say na me must do d calling.... Abegi its obvious the girl is tired of the relationship...she probably needs a break...
Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
echobee:

Get well soon,guys.
Ops,
Both.
Amen!
Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dygeasy: The moment a girl tells me that nonsense is when I take her off my speed dial and return the gesture. No time for senrenren.
You see reason why I say guys dey f**k up? Why tolerate such? I won't even wait for her to tell me that crap before doing the needful.

And for crying out loud, who made the law that guys should do the calling? And someone up there said the guys should call more. Says who? When will people finally realise that these are mutual feelings and actions and shouldn't in any way be tired to one gender? Dang!
Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
dre11: Calling is never a duty......... its an obligation both have to full-fill to allow the relationship to flourish and grow.

Abi... Why won't people understand it this way? Today they are crying for gender-equality, by tomorrow it's how men are supposed to do everything for them including helping them put on their panties. cheesy

It's just sad.
Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by Tymax(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ladies! Ladies!!! Duty to call? Duty? Like seriously? angry
Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by Chairbabe: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Na how many ppl dey they relationship? The both parties should be doing the calling
Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by radiant3(f): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
It is d duty of both parties to call because relationship is a give nd take affair...
Re: Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
sahinrv: GJKKSOIISLOPIWYAYYUUVVAFGKK

GGLOSJABDDXCSQQQTRWGC
thanks for joining the wining team grin cheesy cool

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Sweetest Thing You Ever Enjoyed In This World / Reasons Why Short Dudes Are Aggressive / VOTE For Mr Romancelander 2015 (daviyjones Inec Chairman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.