Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... (4278 Views)

When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / When She Just Wants To Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by tayoxx(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
end time sign
Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by Rikidony(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
Andyblaze: I'm a 19yrs old boy in my senior high . I've been
sleeping with my teacher for about A year and half
now and i'm in Love with her . the problem is She's
30 and want to get married to this Man she doesn't
Love But want to marry him for security reasons .
She said it cant work between Us and I dont believe
that . What can i do ?..
angry angry

#BITG
ANDY MA NIGGA..... undecided

Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by Dbestmax(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
#AndyBlaze in lov wit im teacher..
D teacher sef dey sick 4 1 syd of her head
U ma u get suko suko on both sides...
16 year old dey talk of marriage...TAke tym o
***U c any marks 4 my chin??***
Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=Philipmems] undecided undecided undecided in Don Jazzy's voice Its andyblaze and e lie lie story again undecided undecided undecided[/quote*]in tiwa savage voice*Andy blaze can lie ooo no mind him
Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by mysterious12(m): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
how are we sure this andy guy doesnt look like the man on his profile cheesy grin grin
Re: I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... by Andyblaze: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
mysterious12: how are we sure this andy guy doesnt look like the man on his profile cheesy grin grin
angry
mysterious12: how are we sure this andy guy doesnt look like the man on his profile cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This True About THICK LADIES? / How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One / LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.