Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) (4279 Views)

She Claims “the Hottest” Dark Skinned Girl On Instagram / Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
lol he neverexpectedit grin

Cc lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by falconey(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
LOL ireneony
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Squint eyes
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by falconey(m): 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
INTROVERT:
You think doing this will get you that FIRST SPOT?
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by ShakurM(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Wrong Caption joor
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by MrCork: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by princefunmmy(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
It will be like Moses and the burning bush.. "i will turn aside and see this miracle"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by grad2012(f): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
lipsrsealed grin cheesy he was shocked
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by MrCork: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
lol

...Rachell.... u cant aford lightskin females....find a job!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
falconey:

LOL ireneony

Lmao abi Farano..

na joke oo
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
ShakurM:
Wrong Caption joor

which wan make sense ??
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by wordbank(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
falconey:

LOL ireneony
I dey observe
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
grad2012:
lipsrsealed grin cheesy he was shocked
lok

1 Like

Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by Idiataqueen(f): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
hehehe
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
lol dat moment when u twaci d formal miss black.
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by Nature8(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lol.. Girls and fair sha
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by loomer: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
See as the guy stand like who miss road
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
But the girl on shades why she come do mouth like penguin na
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
The face though
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
But MrCork I tot I told Sannu to stop selling you the weed ..How are you getting it?
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:

...Rachell.... u cant aford lightskin females....find a job!!!! angry

look who is talking I go call halfrica for u now ooo
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
whitewitch:
lol dat moment when u twaci d formal miss black.

Who is Twaci ??
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
lol evils.see DAT guy look
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:25am On Jul 15, 2015
Lol
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by skyfullofstars(f): 2:37am On Jul 15, 2015
I feel sorry for people that dislike their beautiful dark skin, I feel deeply sorry for them, they need help ooo.
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by IamLEGEND1: 3:01am On Jul 15, 2015
what happened to the friend's mouth?
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
what happened to the friend's mouth?
As in ee, she looks like udele (vulture) with those glasses on. undecided
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 15, 2015
skyfullofstars:
I feel sorry for people that dislike their beautiful dark skin, I feel deeply sorry for them, they need help ooo.

lol
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 15, 2015
girls and colours sha cheesy
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 15, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

look who is talking I go call halfrica for u now ooo

Dnt let him start avin convulsion at d mention of my name grin
Re: LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
halfrica:

Dnt let him start avin convulsion at d mention of my name grin
lol mrCork ,vjsmiles ,halfrica challenges you weaklings ( no ofeinse)

(1) (Reply)

5 Crazy Things Guys Do On Whatsapp/bbm To Impress A Girl: / Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) / 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.