Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza (34451 Views)

Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / Politicians, Electoral Staff Overrun INEC Strong Room In Delta / We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Krak(m): 5:19am On Aug 21, 2014
deeobserver209:
The comments I made here are not based on the media or hear say.
You're entitled to your opinion.

And you think I am the one basing my points on hear say or the media?

These are not my opinion, they are facts. We need to wake up to this reality and I pray that our military can vanquish this enemy soon.

But Nigerians love praying without action. Our Government need to face this challenge now!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Pangea: 5:38am On Aug 21, 2014
oilykid: I think its high time we give this virgin hunters their own country with their capital in Maiduguri since the military can't bring them to their kneels to avoid wasting of innocent lives.Rip to the fallen officers sad sad

You think naso dem dey dash land? undecided
By running away from the problem? undecided

The reasoning of some people sha! angry

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by chinakobo(m): 5:43am On Aug 21, 2014
If boko haram militants get their arms and ammunition from looted nigerian army baracks, how come our soldiers' weapon can't match theirs in battle field?

21 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by kokoA(m): 6:06am On Aug 21, 2014
deeobserver209:
Your comments are not surprising to me because I knew a lot of people will miss understand it. However I stand by my earlier claim that the Nigerian military are gradually winning the fight against terrorism.
Bros wake up. Morning don reach.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by segradino(m): 6:08am On Aug 21, 2014
God have mercy on us and send peace to our land

Info for smart phone users, u can get d best data plan for ur internet enabled devices why spend more when u can pay less...check dis out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate#25391662
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Azazi(m): 6:10am On Aug 21, 2014
this people no dey reduce self angrythis people no dey reduce self

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by lastpage: 6:16am On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa: Meanwhile somewhere in Abuja your C in C is "scoping" a bra-less lady.

But really, what is the problem with these loose women nowadays, with not wearing a BRA and leaving their tits hanging out in public like that of an Old biatch-Dog?

Honestly, l get pissed-off when l see a woman trying to hard to entice men by leaving their bre*st dangling for all to see.
Where is the decency sef? A truly attractive woman needs not hang out her breast, so to get noticed.

Worwor bre*st for that matter!

Agracha women, see have physique like that of a male farm labourer angry angry

Lastpage!

21 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by jude33084(m): 6:19am On Aug 21, 2014
What a shame! sad
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by onimcee1(m): 6:25am On Aug 21, 2014
deeobserver209: Do don't despair dudes. What we are seeing is an act of desperation by the terrorists group to create the impression that our military are not doing enough. Do not be deceived! Boko Haram is getting the heat from our gallant soldiers. Nigeria is gradually winning the war against terrorism.

Note: All these news about our Soldiers not being well equipped might be a propaganda to deliberately cause anger against the Federal Government.

Pls Don't be deceived.
are you bleating, vomiting or you re communicating? Wake up bro, face the reality nd don't be deceived.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 21, 2014
A good number of the trainees also fled to the mountains nearby while some of the trainees managed to escape to Adamawa state.

If this news is true,I'm worried those boys above might either have their heads chopped off or return from the mountains with new IDs,new uniforms and new commanding officers with long beards.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by tunshe: 6:31am On Aug 21, 2014
News: Boko haram killed Mopols and took over Gaza.

NA : Our weapons are on the sea. As soon as we get them we will recruit more soldiers and that will mark the end of boko haram. For now, let our foot soldiers sacrifice their lives.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by temitemi1(m): 6:31am On Aug 21, 2014
Bleep islam! Bleep people that practice such abnormal religion! To hell with who so ever that brought islam to this world!!! If nt because of islam d world would ve been a peaceful n better place to leave! God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 21, 2014
This is saddening to know.

May God save us from the evil Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by fiverrwin(f): 6:35am On Aug 21, 2014
This is very bad ohhhh

olatade: Police sources told Saharareporters that the college had five units in training with each unit having 59 trainees and unit commander. The units affect were two Mobile Police(MOPOL) units from Nasarawa, Gombe and MOPOL 50 from Abuja. Two other units from Zamfara were also at the college during the attack.

Boko Haram militants earlier today invaded a prestigious  Nigerian Police  training college in Gwoza, Borno state.

The militants numbering 200 arrived the  Police Mobile Force Training School  with five armored tanks earlier seized from the Nigerian army units that tried unsuccessfully to dislodge the sect from Gwoza in the last two weeks.

Police sources told Saharareporters that the college had five units in training with each unit having 59 trainees and unit commander. The units affect were two Mobile Police(MOPOL)  units from Nasarawa, Gombe and MOPOL 50 from Abuja. Two other units from Zamfara were also at the college during the attack.

Several of the trainees were reportedly killed and injured by the militants. A good number of the trainees also fled to the mountains nearby while some of the trainees managed to escape to Adamawa state.

A police source told Saharareporters that the militants blew up an armored tank stationed at the gate of the training college before gaining entrance into the school and wreaking havoc.

Boko Haram took over Gwoza some two weeks ago, hoisted its flag and appointed an Emir to administer the strategic northeastern township. Attempts by the Nigerian army to retake the town has been repelled by the militants in deadly counter attacks that have claimed several Nigerian soldiers.

New efforts at mobilize troops to march on Gwoza has been bogged by mutiny by troops and their families who simply refuse to take orders from their superiors to take on Boko Haram fighters as they express concern that their weaponry cannot match those of Boko Haram.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/08/20/boko-haram-militants-overrun-prestigious-mobile-police-training-college-gwoza
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Daniel058(m): 6:35am On Aug 21, 2014
I think they are terrorist,why call them Militant?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 21, 2014
Wat happened to air strikes Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Chubhie: 6:39am On Aug 21, 2014
deeobserver209:
Your comments are not surprising to me because I knew a lot of people will miss understand it. However I stand by my earlier claim that the Nigerian military are gradually winning the fight against terrorism.
I guess that's the intell you guys feed the misinformed President with while helping yourselves to free money meant to equip our gallant soldiers who now show up to fight boko with blunt cutlasses. I've always believed in divine justice and also believe that what goes around comes around. Una Weldon o.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by omenka(m): 6:39am On Aug 21, 2014
Imagine what is happening yet the President has time to commission tissue papers and watch useless Nollywood movies!!!

I say IMPEACH HIM NOW!!!

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by kabba7(m): 6:39am On Aug 21, 2014
Are guys actually talking about the same gwoza.mopol training school were.late AIG Ahmadu seidu took over after leaving jaji training those goijg to namibia and others .as.commandant
Jesus christ why is Nigeria being left for the dogs to manage .
Honestly the likes of seidu must be crying in thier graves over run that school i can not imagine even that sambisa forest nigerians are scare of was among the places you do the jormal bush exercises.during trainings which.has.now been turn to * igbo irumole * ( evil forest )
if only the goverment wants to end this madnes ,because this surely is madness they know what to do with the likes of Gen.Danjuma around.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by GodsDivinefavor(f): 6:40am On Aug 21, 2014
Militant powerful than Armed forces.

In naija, anything is possible.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by tunshe: 6:41am On Aug 21, 2014
temitemi1: Bleep islam! Bleep people that practice such abnormal religion! To hell with who so ever that brought islam to this world!!! If nt because of islam d world would ve been a peaceful n better place to leave! God bless Nigeria!

Bleep your dead brain!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by cirmuell(m): 6:43am On Aug 21, 2014
oilykid: I think its high time we give this virgin hunters their own country with their capital in Maiduguri since the military can't bring them to their kneels to avoid wasting of innocent lives.Rip to the fallen officers sad sad
it doesn't work that way, they'll keep asking for more look at ISIS out. And btw BH is now their affiliate and the whole of Nigeria is part of what they wanna conquer among their caliphate.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by MrSloan(m): 6:44am On Aug 21, 2014
But wait oh, how did they come up with the number "200"? Coz Looks like someone calmly took a head count of the insurgents, while others fled for their lives! #smh! Its only in Naija that one gets to know such "exact" numbers! Its well!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by cirmuell(m): 6:46am On Aug 21, 2014
Daniel058: I think they are terrorist,why call them Militant?
this is Sahara Reporters we are talking about here, what do you expect undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by debrihachi(f): 6:48am On Aug 21, 2014
sigh***ebola now Boko haram again. .. tot this niggas v stopped dia stupid act cos of da fear of ebola. .. let Jesus come jare am tired of this endless hardship

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by ITbomb(m): 6:50am On Aug 21, 2014
tit:

How do you reconcile the police running a training college in Gwoza and at the same time, Gwoza is said to be over-run by BH?
This is exactly the issue I'm trying to reason out before I can believe this story.

What is exactly happening in Borno State?
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by debrihachi(f): 6:50am On Aug 21, 2014
tunshe:

Bleep your dead brain!
Bleep your dead religion

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Chubhie: 6:51am On Aug 21, 2014
temitemi1: Bleep islam! Bleep people that practice such abnormal religion! To hell with who so ever that brought islam to this world!!! If nt because of islam d world would ve been a peaceful n better place to leave! God bless Nigeria!
I have nothing personal against islam. There are still some beauty in islam and very good muslims who love life and willing to make the world a better place. But the question why is islam so easy to use in brainwashing and radicalism in the modern world. Poverty and lack of good education.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode / Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) / FFK Reacts To Ngige's Speech At Ekiti APC Rally: 'Bring Fayose Back'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.