Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza (34456 Views)

Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / Politicians, Electoral Staff Overrun INEC Strong Room In Delta / We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Wisdytech(m): 8:28am On Aug 21, 2014
Boko haram can't we breath again?
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by iswallker(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2014
1stola:
lol!
jonadunce! see him starring at the flat brleast grin
He is like; I feel like grabbing something here...

sheepo go dey boil grin

that cleavage bad sha... wink
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by charlesditro: 8:30am On Aug 21, 2014
Krak:

Sit down there and keep talking.

Guy Boko Haram is changing before our very eyes from a rag-tag guerilla group into a conventional and formidable military force.

They are also changing tactics from pure guerilla hit-and-run attacks to more conventional way of fighting and they have embarked on holding territory and spreading their hold to the next one.

I predicted (5 years ago) that this would happen and even informed my friends in the SSS so that our military could plan ahead and prevent such bit unfortunately nothing seem to have being done.

Let everybody in every nook and crany of Nigeria be concerned about what is happening in Borno State. If our Army is defeated there then the whole Nigeria is gone. It would just be a matter of time.

Pls you can quote me anywhere on this.
just like the Isis group dey are inspired but still GOD will not do for Nigerians what Nigerians must do for themselve, if the Nigerian gorverment are meaning to put an end to this terror group whome where believed to be hiding in the desert forest of sambisa now establishing a territory in gwoza then I dont think anything good will com out of 2015. Hint: they the BH boys can expand for all I care but the middle east will always be the GODs own state. ISREAL»ANAMBRA.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by mastengsynergy: 8:30am On Aug 21, 2014
This is serious!!! The COAS was blowing grama yesterday that they will soon over-run Boko Haram. I think I did mention that he should stop blowing gramas and Blow Boko Haram. The Boko Haram seized armoured tanks from our Military? Shame! The federal Govt should have a lasting solution to this Boko Haram issue fast, else they will soon take over Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 21, 2014
deeobserver209: Do don't despair dudes. What we are seeing is an act of desperation by the terrorists group to create the impression that our military are not doing enough. Do not be deceived! Boko Haram is getting the heat from our gallant soldiers. Nigeria is gradually winning the war against terrorism.

Note: All these news about our Soldiers not being well equipped might be a propaganda to deliberately cause anger against the Federal Government.

Pls Don't be deceived.

Crap! Nigerian Army could at least show us some video footages of progress that has been done in crushing these insurgents! We are not progressing at ALL!!! If you lost a mopol relative, you wouldn't write this rubbish! They captured and killed staff & students of a POLICE training school! A popular school that goes down in the books of Nigerian history! When money comes out to buy weapons, its shared & property is purchased with it in different parts of the country by different people in positions of power! WE ARE NOT winning the war on terror brought to our country!!! Since IBB crippled the Nigerian Airforce due to the Mamman VAtsa coup attempt, the airforce has NOT recovered! Its like pissing in the face of a nation when their army barracks are invaded, weapons & tanks stolen & used to fight that same nation back

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Kei144(m): 8:32am On Aug 21, 2014
Islamic State is here!
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by DaBullIT(m): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2014
onatisi: They took over the town,hoisted their flag and appointed an emir ,and they have repelled nigeria army offensive to retake that town 5 times already,and they have been in gwoza for almost 3 weeks now. The simple plain truth is that this boko haram issue is gradually getting out of hand and control

And with that much success to boast off , youths will volunteer to join them , they'll receive more funding from overseas , and probably declare a caliphate soon

Bomb discovered in S.E. bombs discovered in Lagos twice , one was played down , the other didn't detonate , like I said in earlier post .that's just a test run , they've infiltrated and when they are ready for bombing campaign it'll start like film trick

The armored tanks they captured is more than one , and I'm sure its wrong to load live ammunition on tanks on base , so where are they getting shells for tanks from !

Overran police academy , more guns , more bullets , more hardware and accessories , the govt knows that facility is there , you would think they would plan to protect that base with reinforcements and more than one tank. BTW Armored Tank is not the same as Armored Personnel Vehicle , so if there was a tank on base , did the designated driver freeze or his hand pressed pause ?

Its just my unreasonable reasoning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by onatisi(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2014
DaBullIT:

And with that much success to boast off , youths will volunteer to join them , they'll receive more funding from overseas , and probably declare a caliphate soon

Bomb discovered in S.E. bombs discovered in Lagos twice , one was played down , the other didn't detonate , like I said in earlier post .that's just a test run , they've infiltrated and when they are ready for bombing campaign it'll start like film trick

The armored tanks they captured is more than one , and I'm sure its wrong to load live ammunition on tanks on base , so where are they getting shells for tanks from !

Overran police academy , more guns , more bullets , more hardware and accessories , the govt knows that facility is there , you would think they would plan to protect that base with reinforcements and more than one tank. BTW Armored Tank is not the same as Armored Personnel Vehicle , so if there was a tank on base , did the designated driver freeze or his hand pressed pause ?

Its just my unreasonable reasoning
bh issue is getting more serious ,more complicated and more dangerous. This group has transformed into a full fledge rebel army. I won't be surprised if the plan of bh on the short term is to take over the whole of borno state
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by AHOY147: 8:42am On Aug 21, 2014
Sahara reporters are Boko Haram promoters. They are taging BH as militants instead terrorist group. we all know ur ways.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by tutaboi(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2014
But hw do they got to know that Boko boys were 200 precisely in number?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa: Meanwhile somewhere in Abuja your C in C is "scoping" a bra-less lady.

Very moronic of you.

If you have a wife or girlfriend, have you divorced or broken up with her because of boko haram ?

You are very stu.pid.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by enigmang: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2014
Shadodempn:
Crap! Nigerian Army could at least show us some video footages of progress that has been done in crushing these insurgents! We are not progressing at ALL!!! If you lost a mopol relative, you wouldn't write this rubbish! They captured and killed staff & students of a POLICE training school! A popular school that goes down in the books of Nigerian history! When money comes out to buy weapons, its shared & property is purchased with it in different parts of the country by different people in positions of power! WE ARE NOT winning the war on terror brought to our country!!! Since IBB crippled the Nigerian Airforce due to the Mamman VAtsa coup attempt, the airforce has NOT recovered! Its like pissing in the face of a nation when their army barracks are invaded, weapons & tanks stolen & used to fight that same nation back

But you didn't ask for footage of the overun camp or the hoisted flag or the new emir..
My only problem with the govt is they are not fighting the Media war well...
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by onatisi(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2014
tutaboi: But hw do they got to know that Boko boys were 200 precisely in number?
we call it jorojarajoo journalism

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by DaBullIT(m): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2014
onatisi: bh issue is getting more serious ,more complicated and more dangerous. This group has transformed into a full fledge rebel army. I won't be surprised if the plan of bh on the short term is to take over the whole of borno state

Don't you mean the whole of the north ? Borno=Maiduguri ~ 3.2 million people , amateur gun totting rebel can kill 15 people with A mag of AK 47 ,

200 can kill 3000 , that's not including the RPGs and tanks , the scope is join us or be killed , average of 800,000 people might join the campaign , that's more than enough for a standard state on its own , analysis in Borno only , even average of 1000 terrorists in coordinated attack can wreak world class havoc on the lives and moral of people , They have police uniforms now , they have army fatigues , they have armored tanks and armored personnel vehicles probably ,

Since boko haram roam free without challenge , they can surround a city or town , mount checkpoints , there and then , they control the people , you don't join you die , so what choice will innocent people have ? Newly overrun police camp converts to boko haram camp , shooting range and training.

If they achieve 8000 well trained Insurgents , do the maths , Real army or police checkpoints don't stand a chance. This may sound like movie plot or paranoia episode ,but its quite possible and might happen if Jona continues sleeping , Boko Haram's confidence has been boosted and will destroy North or transform if to caliphate and soon after there'll be sneak attacks or even full fledged assaults /onslaught on other parts of the country even breaking up can't stop them now because of their experience and then you can change the name of a location , state or country you can not move the earth /soil from its position

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Vado(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2014
What is the function of the nigerian airforce in all these? If five amoured tanks were taken prior to this offense and are now being used against the government forces, what stops the airforce from bombing these priicks from the air during the said combat? Do they even get involve at all, or all their hardwares are obsolete?

Nigerian airforce hasn't risen to the occasion in the battle againsts these primitive mohammedians at all.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by gbadexy(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2014
Apparently boko haram is the legitimate government in gwoza now and the nigerian government is the insurgents.
The solution is not getting more modern equipment as the boko haram would still seize it from them. Abi how do we fathom the insurgents seizing 5 armoured tanks!
With those 5 armoured tanks, the military should have cleared that town. It has a high calibre gun and is armoured. What other gun given to them can be as powerful as the gun on tanks not talking of the artillery gun also.
The military lack courage. Its not news that they drop their weapons and flee at the sight of boko haram. That's how they got their trucks and weapons. They only rely on aerial bombardment to confront their opponents.
The military needs overhaul. We need army like cameroon. They don't give excuses.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by chlowi(f): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2014
chidyhels: Wat happened to air strikes Nigeria!

Good question
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by enomakos(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2014
chidyhels: Wat happened to air strikes Nigeria!
that was i have been asking did't we have an airforce?my keep wasting the lives of our gallant soldiers?
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by chucky234(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2014
deeobserver209: Do don't despair dudes. What we are seeing is an act of desperation by the terrorists group to create the impression that our military are not doing enough. Do not be deceived! Boko Haram is getting the heat from our gallant soldiers. Nigeria is gradually winning the war against terrorism.

Note: All these news about our Soldiers not being well equipped might be a propaganda to deliberately cause anger against the Federal Government.

Pls Don't be deceived.
Soldiers are not well equipped, Boko Haram flex freely with AK- 103 automatic rifles which is a lighter,modern and powerful assualt rifles while the soldiers are given accient and heavier AK-47 rifles with limited amunition.
I just returned from Shadawanka Barracks in Bauchi where I had the opportunity to interract with some of the soldiers who came in from Damaturu for the burial ceremony of my dad and other fallen soldiers, Boko Haram also cruise around in amoured Hilux patro vehicles and I was shown pics taken to buttress their claims.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by wickyyolo: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2014
oilykid: I think its high time we give this virgin hunters their own country with their capital in Maiduguri since the military can't bring them to their kneels to avoid wasting of innocent lives.Rip to the fallen officers sad sad
no way. If we do biafra will want to divide us again
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by 1stola: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2014
iswallker:

that cleavage bad sha... wink
Are u fücking serious
That flat thing!
yuck

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by firefox4th(m): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2014
Bokos attacked with the acclaimed faullty armoured tank seized from nigeria Army ?
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by kaybyte: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2014
deeobserver209:

When Israel engaged Hamas about two years ago Hamas where like, yes we're re winning the war. Soon after the conflict Hamas suffered thousands of casualties and Israel lost 23 people. Even after the conflict Hamas believed they won the war.
That's sort of how Terrorist go about their diabolic al acts. They employ the use of Violence and Media propaganda to cause Terror in the minds of the people. Remember the number one aim of terrorist world wide is to create fear. It becomes easier for them to manipulate people into submission. That's exactly what Boko Haram terrorist are doing. To make people believe they're are winning.
you are a lier. i live in depot barrack zaria and i personally know 3 soldiers killed by boko so what are you sayind. talk of the ones i dont know ooo. dont end up decieving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2014
"Prestigious"?
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by smite(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2014
do we have a functioning airforce in this country? just send 2 or 3 fighter jets to Gwoza and bomb them all!
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by kaybyte: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2014
deeobserver209:
In war situations there's what the military termed 'desperate attack'. Desperate attacks as the word imply described the situation where the enemy who is seriously on the defensive tries to create the impression that it's really on the offensive. They are willing to go the extra mile to do the unimaginable, like attack a barracks for instance. These are strategies used by the enemy to divert bombardments from themselves and buy time. That is exactly what is playing out in Nigeria's fight against Boko Haram lately.
who own the medias in nigeria, government or boko? are you still with your senses at all?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by delishpot: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa: Meanwhile somewhere in Abuja your C in C is "scoping" a bra-less lady.

Biko who is that End time child in that foto? How did they let her enter the venue. She gat no taste and she gat no class

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by tonychristopher: 10:08am On Aug 21, 2014
Does it mean that our security agencies are daffy and daft. What happened to Intel reports. Does it mean these Islamic terrorist are invisible
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2014
amagugm:
.... and who in your evaluation are the right people?

We are still waiting for parties to hoist their candidates, Just maybe we would find good seeds, You will know on when you see one.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by tonychristopher: 10:12am On Aug 21, 2014
wickyyolo: no way. If we do biafra will want to divide us again

Igbos must be darling to Nigerians that they don't want them to go but bear in mind that one day Biafra will materialize
Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by SergeAlain: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2014
oilykid: I think its high time we give this virgin hunters their own country with their capital in Maiduguri since the military can't bring them to their kneels to avoid wasting of innocent lives.Rip to the fallen officers sad sad

I see! How naive can you get. No wonder you guys have been aiding and abetting cowardly Soldiers who have refused to fight. You imagine abandoning Bornu to them will satisfy them??

If you support the soldiers to shirk their responsibility to fight for the Country, why do you thin Boko Haram will stop in Bornu state? Why wont they maintain their advance till they get to Nembe and Brass?

Dont you realise you need to fight them and defeat them right there in bornu state to prevent them attracting more islamic fanatics from all over the World and rolling over the rest of the Country? If you doubt this, go and do some research on what is happening in Iraq with ISIS.

Wise up young man!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza by ayodinho91: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2014

who is that woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier, 3 Others Feared Dead In Rivers / Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki At Heathrow Airport Waiting For Flight To Abuja / El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.