Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks (2065 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2014
visadoctor: i am hausa dude with 9 sweet tribal marks and im livin them... need a sweetheart now!.. ma numbr+ 08038183777
I suppose charge you for this ad
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2014
Tundeiab: Wetin do am? He make sense ba...yeye.
o 4kasibe .... Buh me no get tribal mark anyway
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 22, 2014
Vado: Mehn, it depends on the intensity with which it was drawn. There was this sweet shorty I met. It would have been a happily ever after story but that huge diagonally shaped bamu dead my feelings. She had a banging body tho. cry grin
u shld have sent her to go for facial reconstructive surgery dat u gonna pay for it
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Vado(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2014
michaelobinna: u shld have sent her to go for facial reconstructive surgery dat u gonna pay for it

No time broda + I like my chics by their factory defaults. Fork all these plastic implants silicone shii.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Tundeiab(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2014
michaelobinna: o 4kasibe .... Buh me no get tribal mark anyway
yes boss.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by MayflowerB(f): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2014
wizard007: No, biggest turn off of life embarassed tribal ke

See dis one is talking of turn-off....nor bi only turn-off
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by wizard007(m): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2014
MayflowerB:

See dis one is talking of turn-off....nor bi only turn-off
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Idiat! You sha wan quote abi ode? I swear you don't wanna mess with me! Wetin concern me and you na OP as question I gave my view, you dey tackle my opinion, thank your stars I ain't in the mood this morning ewu!
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by robosky02(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2014
whatz love got to do with marks
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Ksslib(m): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Op you should have simply asked if people are turned off by tribal marks and not if one can marry someone with tribal marks. doesnt make too much sense.

Besides, my secondary classmate back then(my crush) ,she's probably the most beautiful person i've ever seen and she has tribal marks on both cheeks.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by MayflowerB(f): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
wizard007:

Idiat! You sha wan quote abi ode? I swear you don't wanna mess with me! Wetin concern me and you na OP as question I gave my view, you dey tackle my opinion, thank your stars I ain't in the mood this morning ewu!

Thanks! I don't exchange words with peeps online......keep on babbling while I keep myself busy doing meaningful things.....and lastly, U CAN DO NOTHING
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ksslib: Op you should have simply asked if people are turned off by tribal marks and not if one can marry someone with tribal marks. doesn't make too much sense.

Besides, my secondary classmate back then(my crush) ,she's probably the most beautiful person i've ever seen and she has tribal marks on both cheeks.
the way mr A puts across his point isn't d same mr B would.. U saw date in the title so I wasn't talking about only marriage
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Tobbey(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
NO OOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by wizard007(m): 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
MayflowerB:

Thanks! I don't exchange words with peeps online......keep on babbling while I keep myself busy doing meaningful things.....and lastly, U CAN DO NOTHING

Mumu ni e, and don't quote me again else I will relegate you to the trash can you belong to, if you've got meaningful things to do, you won't be poking your stinking nose to people's comment fool!
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
wizard007:

Mumu ni e, and don't quote me again else I will relegate you to the trash can you belong to, if you've got meaningful things to do, you won't be poking your stinking nose to people's comment fool!
plz you both shouldn't turn this thread into a verbal war zone..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do U Like Them? / Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! / Do It Really Work Out??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.