Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us (5845 Views)

Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu / Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by kingingkinging: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2014
idupaul:

Shamo on yopu for lying in the face of truth!!! 80 percent of Lagos is even worse than the PICs the OP has displayed ..40 percent of the roads in VI and Ikorodu are like this , 60 percents of roads in Lekki are worse , 99 percent of the roads in AJAH are mud pits !!! 99 percent of Lagosian have no access to potable water for every drop of water the use the must pull it from dirty self made ground sources , 90 percent of Lagosians have never seen a public water line talkless of the water from water board....Coming to drinking water 100 percent of Lagosian depend on poorl bagged pure water, and disapenser bottles as source of drinking water , no matter how poor U are in lagos every drop of water U drink u must buy either in a dirty pure water bag or from plastic bottles funny lebanese and chinese companies provide . SO EMBRACE THE TRUTH and STOP LYING .

Very easy. Go back to your village. grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by tobillionaire(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2014
Baddo101: the truth is fashola has tried in his own capacity. its not about political party. evn if PDP takes ova d state i dont know wat dey will achieve. because dey are jst "birds of d same feather" look @ states governed by PDP wat av dey achieved..
ogun state can testify to dis... Gbenga daniels vs ibikunle amosun

3 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by obiajuru01: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2014
Lagos has deep slums, very deep!!! still they have got fine places, only that a lot of places in lagos might never attain pulchritude in years to come.

2 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by obiajuru01: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2014
kingingkinging:

lagosians themselves (I mean indigenes) contributed little or nothing to the development of lagos, lagos will not survive without people from the neighbouring sw states, east, north and abroad, these are the people that made lagos. Lagos isn't lagos without people from other SW region, East, North and abroad. FACT

6 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by idupaul: 9:46am On Aug 21, 2014
kingingkinging:

And who told U I live in Lagos ? Mediocre People like you are the reason why Nigeria is where it is .. For your stupidity in the coming days effects of bad governance will begin to affect you from all directions and won't stop till you learn to stand for the truth instead of talking from a partisan point of view.

2 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by nigerianvenom(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2014
stinggy: When will this foolishness stop
Don't you guys have better things to do with your lives than posting pictures of yesteryears?
Where do you think is perfect in Nigeria?

did u asked ur brodas same question when the downgraded other people's territory?
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by nigerianvenom(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2014
slimfit1: And people are trying to suggest fashola for president he will be worst than JEG he will just give all the treasury to mr Tinubu.

if u allow fashola to manage ur soup pot,all the fishes will end up in tinubu's pot

2 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by nigerianvenom(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2014
DRealGeesam:
Very good reply.
Show me one city anywhere in the world that does not have a collective dump site? That of New York is even worse than that of lagos (google is your friend).
The op made it very obvious he is having headache with the work of fashola and nothing will convince him otherwise. So let us leave him to enjoy himself nagging.
In his desperation he even posted a picture of a burnt tanker, hmmm, so fashola set the tanker on fire. Lol
Anyway all the states in Nigeria, I mean ALL have one bad major road or another, and many of the good governors are working to address these issues. Maintaining lagos is not a small task, i hope the governor addresses the issues left to be addressed.

but u were applauding ur brodas wen they were busy posting pics of aba of 7yrs ago
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by nigerianvenom(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2014
priscaoge: Ekò òni baje oo grin. But seriously Fashola is the BEST Lagos governor So far. Put political sentiments apart! He really tried jare.
if u show me similar pics in akwa ibom,then i will deactivate my account immediately.trust me
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by ifyalways(f): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2014
Why the sudden fascination with Lagos state?

I'm sure every state, hood and city have their slums.

5 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by ba7man(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2014
@OP. At least if you're goin to develop a hard-on over "Slum p0rn0gr@phy", watch recent ones, not these old pics.

Majority of those roads he posted are even FG roads, the very first reason why Lagosians detest the PDP led FG.

5 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by DRealGeesam(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2014
nigerianvenom:

but u were applauding ur brodas wen they were busy posting pics of aba of 7yrs ago
Why naw?
Did you see my comment on that thread?
So dont make conclusions. Fashola has a lot of work to do just like any governor anywhere in the world and he must not be slack in his duties. But your post was just too desperate

4 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by DRealGeesam(m): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2014
koboko69:

The burnt tanker was the most sttupid thing to post. This goons wont stay in thier states yet they come here to derogate lagos state. Many of them will be doing some menial jobs on thier villages of there was no Lagos state.
Absolute truth.

4 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by MisterLongman(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2014
idupaul:

Shamo on yopu for lying in the face of truth!!! 80 percent of Lagos is even worse than the PICs the OP has displayed ..40 percent of the roads in VI and Ikorodu are like this , 60 percents of roads in Lekki are worse , 99 percent of the roads in AJAH are mud pits !!! 99 percent of Lagosian have no access to potable water for every drop of water the use the must pull it from dirty self made ground sources , 90 percent of Lagosians have never seen a public water line talkless of the water from water board....Coming to drinking water 100 percent of Lagosian depend on poorl bagged pure water, and disapenser bottles as source of drinking water , no matter how poor U are in lagos every drop of water U drink u must buy either in a dirty pure water bag or from plastic bottles funny lebanese and chinese companies provide . SO EMBRACE THE TRUTH and STOP LYING .
Despite all this, why are your kinsmen still migrating in their millions to lagos everyday..... Did fashola force them to come abii the mega city wey dey your region cannot contain all of you..... Just look at the number of transport companies plying lagos-benin-east and you will understand. Ekenidilichukwu, ifesinachi, young shall grow, abia line, cross country and the rest...... Why you nor dey stay for your region abii na by force to live in lagos.

9 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by adorable29(f): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2014
I personally don't care which party Fashola belongs to, or his religious affiliation for that matter... The guy is a "presidential material"! He knows his onions and is quite focused, calm but calculating, delligent and intelligent. He doesn't seem too money hungry.......

I just don't like his main ally, Tinubu tho. But I guess he needs Tinubu for all the dirty political necessary evils!

10 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by MisterLongman(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2014
idupaul:

Despite all this, why are your kinsmen still migrating in their millions to lagos everyday..... Did fashola force them to come abii the mega city wey dey your region cannot contain all of you..... Just look at the number of transport companies plying lagos-benin-east and you will understand. Ekenidilichukwu, ifesinachi, young shall grow, abia line, cross country and the rest...... Why you nor dey stay for your region abii na by force to live in lagos.....

3 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2014
Kalvan15000: Lagos is Nigeria's commercial capital. You're shooting yourself in the foot by making this Thread.

The OP could be Customized13 aka Oluwasegunfunmi. He has been on coma since the last 48 hours, following the onslaught of Odinma1. I guess Odinma1 needs to finish him completely.

5 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by obiajuru01: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The OP could be Customized13 aka Oluwasegunfunmi. He has been on coma since the last 48 hours, following the onslaught of Odinma1. I guess Odinma1 needs to finish him completely.
what do you gain from e-war?

2 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by stinggy(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2014
nigerianvenom:

did u asked ur brodas same question when the downgraded other people's territory?
Yes I did!
I'm not blinded by bigotry like most of you fools
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by An0nimus: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2014
One reason why you shouldn't take this thread serious...

Check out the OP's NL profile.

Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by meforyou1(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2014
you people no dey tire? haba
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by meforyou1(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
odinma1 is you

2 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by nigerianvenom(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2014
stinggy:
Yes I did!
I'm not blinded by bigotry like most of you fools

keep reminding them that d dont own d monopoly for fooolishness
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2014
meforyou1: odinma1 is you
Really?

1 Like

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2014
obiajuru01: what do you gain from e-war?
Yes, I do e-war, not tribalism. If you call my love for my people, tribalism, you may go about saying.

1 Like

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by jking001(m): 11:37am On Aug 21, 2014
Na only road when them go tax them go do if not forget it we know the truth Fashola Tinubu na failure

1 Like

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by obiajuru01: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Yes, I do e-war, not tribalism. If you call my love for my people, tribalism, you may go about saying.
how old are you? If you say you are below 20, then I understand but if you say you are above 20, then you have a problem. At your age must people are probably made and looking for how to cater for their families, coming up here everyday to show your bigotry is completely unethical. I respect the differences of every individual but it disgust me when a matured man acts so senile. No good adult will do what you are doing, no father will advice his son to do what you are doing. Be a better human and stop derailing you real person.

4 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
obiajuru01: how old are you? If you say you are below 20, then I understand but if you say you are above 20, then you have a problem. At your age must people are probably made and looking for how to cater for their families, coming up here everyday to show your bigotry is completely unethical. I respect the differences of every individual but it disgust me when a matured man acts so senile. No good adult will do what you are doing, no father will advice his son to do what you are doing. Be a better human and stop derailing you real person.
Were you not the one enjoying the display of the supposedly pictures of some Yoruba people, but later changed when the real pictures of your people were being displayed? Hypocrite! Don't quote me anymore.

3 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Feranmicharles(m): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Make I dey dance shoki go jare
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by laykhorn(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
koboko69: Foolishness at is peak.... I still cant understand why Lagos state is giving some people so much sleepless night. If you like take pictures of the filth in your village, pictures of FG's apapa express road that have been awarded on newspapers several times, pictures of garbabe sites which every state in Nigeria has, and post here. It will NEVER and can NEVER change the fact the APC led Lagos state is progressing, and there have been massive changes. If another progressive governor like Fashola takes over....Lagos will become the mega city in no time.
thank you for taking those words out of my mind

1 Like

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by obiajuru01: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Were you not the one enjoying the display of the supposedly pictures of some Yoruba people, but later changed when the real pictures of your people were being displayed? Hypocrite! Don't quote me anymore.
me? I'm more enlightened than that, I cannot bring myself down to the extent of engaging in tribal rampage, @ my age I know what's right and wrong, as I speak to you, I also speak to my igbo brethren engaging in this shameful act. The earlier you start displaying etiquette, the better for you, am an igbo, but a yoruba man made me what I am today because my dad also assisted this same yoruba man, if we all can share this love within ourselves, the poverty rate in nigeria will sharply reduce. Tribal bigotry will not add anything meaningful to your life but being a honourable man will add a lot to you. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by topsyking: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
obiajuru01: me? I'm more enlightened than that, I cannot bring myself down to the extent of engaging in tribal rampage, @ my age I know what's right and wrong, as I speak to you, I also speak to my igbo brethren engaging in this shameful act. The earlier you start displaying etiquette, the better for you, am an igbo, but a yoruba man made me what I am today because my dad also assisted this same yoruba man, if we all can share this love within ourselves, the poverty rate in nigeria will sharply reduce. Tribal bigotry will not add anything meaningful to your life but being a honourable man will add a lot to you. A word is enough for the wise.
i believe you open lap for dat yoruba man grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades / Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc / Nigeria Loses 3137MW Of Electricity Due To Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.